Understanding the Misunderstanding

Boyfriend's Girlfriend?

Jeongmin's POV

I walked faster when I saw the paparazzi getting closer to Minwoo and Kyomin but...

"Omo! Is that Minwoo and a girl?!" The paparazzi exclaimed. Crap... It's the reporter that likes Minwoo. I finally reached the two and stood beside Kyomin, covering her from the reporter.

"H-hyung.." Minwoo said, noticing me and letting go of Kyomin. She put her head down, not even sparing me a look. Why? What did I do? I was really hurt by her actions but quickly composed myself again.

"Minwoo-ah, when I count to 3, quickly run back to the party, arasso?" I said, holding Kyomin's hand. Minwoo looked confused at first but probably saw the reporter behind me.

 

"..1.."

The reporter got intrigued on what's going on so she decided to go closer to the three.

 

"..2.."

I sensed the reporter getting closer to us and quickly..

 

"..3!"

With that, Minwoo quickly ran back to the party while I covered Kyomin and ran out of the hotel. Luckily, our van was there.

I hurriedly went inside with Kyomin, who was confused of what was going on. I looked at her swollen eyes and felt myself soften. She noticed that I was staring at her and quickly looked away. I held her chin and made her look at me, a tear escaping her eye.

"Kyomin-ah, what's wrong?" I asked but she didn't answer. Should I ask her about Minwoo? Did he hurt her? Force her to kiss him?

After some awkward minutes of silence, I finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Wae? Why are you ignoring me? What did I do? Tell me so that I could fix it!" I said as I placed my hands on her shoulders. I tried to keep my tears but they just betrayed me and rolled down my cheeks. She was looking at me with shock and concern written all over her face.

"Please, Kyomin--" I pleaded. "Answer me.. Why? Why did you and Minwoo kiss? Why were you hugging him? Is there something wrong with me? If I'm not cuddly enough, I'll gain weight for you! Just... It hurts when..." I trailed off as the tears continued to flow. I put my head down and let the tears drop together with my hands. Suddenly, I felt a pair arms wrap around me, pulling me in a hug.

 

Kyomin's POV

I wrapped my arms around Jeongmin and pulled him in a hug. I slowly rubbed his back and hair to comfort him.

"I'm sorry.." I pulled away from the hug, making him shocked.

"Please don't... Please don't tell me you're breaking up with me... please.." He started sobbing again as he placed my hand on his cheek. I giggled at what he said and he looked at me in disbelief.

"Aigoo, you pabo. I won't break up with you even if people force me to!" I said as I wiped away his tears. He looked into my eyes with relief.

"And about Minwoo..." He suddenly tensed up when I mentioned Minwoo's name. "- He only kissed me on the forehead. He was comforting me because I was crying..." I trailed off and remembered the conversation..

"Ohh.." He said while nodding. I giggled and he smiled a little.

"Why were you crying, anyways? Did someone hurt you? If someone did I'll--" I cut him off.

"Ani! It's just..."I trailed off.. Should I ask about it? I stayed quiet for awhile, thinking of ways to say it to him.

"You know, you can just tell it to me straight away.. You don't have to worry about how to say it.. Just wing it." I looked up at him and he gave me a reassuring smile. I took a deep breath and looked at his eyes.

" Are you... getting married?" I asked and he became stiff. He furrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes.

"You... were evesdropping.. at me?" He said and I eventually became scared.

"I--I-I.." I stuttered. "I-I'm sorry" I said and put my head down. I don't want him to be mad at me... It's just..

My thoughts were cut off when he hugged me and chuckled.

"Aigoo, you pabo.. I would never agree to get married to someone else other than you!" He said and I smiled, hugging him back.

"Yah, that's what I said awhile ago!" I said when I pulled away. We stared at each other for awhile then bursted out, laughing.

When we finally calmed down, we kissed deeply. Pulling away, he gave me a peck on my lips.

"I Love you." He said,hugging me and pecking me cheek.

I giggled and hugged him back. "I Love you too~"

 

Author's POV

The couple reunited inside the parked van. Little did they know that there was trouble waiting for them..

 

~~~

Annyeong readers!

So, they're small misunderstanding is now cleared..

But, there's still more to come!

And I won't tell you!.. So you'll have to stay tune! =)

Comment please! I'd really appreciate it!

Also, welcome to the new readers! =D

Ppyong~