The New Neighbor (Siwon) requested by: sweet_tiramisu

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

Hyoyeon woke up late one morning with the sun shining brightly in her face.  Her tiny apartment was littered with boxes full of stuff.  She sat up and noticed her best friend lying on the rug right next to her bed.  He seemed to be extremely tired.  They both were busy moving Hyoyeon's stuff into the apartment late last night and just crashed once they were done. 

"Eunhyuk?" whispered Hyoyeon as she nudge her foot against his shoulder.  He moaned into the rug and Hyoyeon giggled. 

"What is it Hyo?" he mumbled.  He then rolled on his side and rubbed his eyes. 

"Just seeing if you were alive, thats all,"  she replied.

"Ha ha very funny," Eunhyuk said with sarcasm.  He sat up from the floor and reached to the ceiling with his arms as he yawned. 

"How was the floor?"  Eunhyuk turned and pouted at Hyoyeon. 

"Terrible, its made my body all stiff."  She gave him a sympathetic look. 

"Sorry about that."  

"It's alright, just giving you crap."  Eunhyuk gave her a smile. She nodded her head and got up from the bed.  She stretched out her body and sighed. 

"I think you should probably get going or else my sister is going to get angry," said Hyoyeon as she pointed her finger at Eunhyuk.  He lifted himself up from the floor. 

"But I don't want to leave," whined Eunhyuk. 

"Thats what you get for marrying your best friend's sister."  Hyoyeon then stuck her tongue out at him and he pouted some more. 

"Are you sure your are going to be alright by yourself?"  Hyoyeon took a deep breath and nodded her head slowly. 

"I can handle myself while living alone."  Hyoyeon the balled up her fists and was flexing.  This made Eunhyuk laugh softly. 

"Well your sister is extremely worried about you."

"I know." Eunhyuk then crossed the room and wrapped Hyoyeon into a big hug. 

"If you get lonely, just give me a call and I will be here."  Hyoyeon smiled.

"Thanks, Eunhyuk.  You are the best friend anyone could ask for."  Eunhyuk released Hyoyeon and made his way to the front door.  Hyoyeon followed him and gave him one last smile before he walked out of the door. 

Once Eunnhyuk left, Hyoyeon sat in silence on her white sofa.  She stared at the pile of boxes everywhere and sighed.  "This is going to take awhile."

A knock sounded at the door and she looked up at it in confusion. Who could that be? she asked herself. 

She slowly pushed herself off of the couch and made it to the door.  She peered out of the peep hole and saw two handsome men standing outside her door with mischievous grins on their faces.  

"What the?" muttered Hyoyeon in a low voice.  She placed her hand on the door handle, but was scared to open the door.  

"They not home?" one asked as he then knocked on the door again.  Their behavior did not seem to be suspicious at all to Hyoyeon.  She then decided to open the door and greet the two strangers.  Once she came into their view, the two men wore big smiles on their faces. 

"Hello, you must be new.  My name is Kyuhyun."  He then bowed to her in greeting. 

"And I'm Donghae," said the other man as he bowed in greeting. 

"We are very sorry for disturbing you today, but we have a very small favor to ask of you," said Kyuhyun. 

"You probably don't know this but, your neighbor," Donghae pointed at the door next door, "is one of our closest friends and we would like to surprise him."  Hyoyeon squinted her eyes in confusion. 

"We were wondering if you would allow us into your apartment so we could use your balcony to get to his apartment next door," finished Kyuhyun.  That was probably one of the stupidest request Hyoyoen had ever gotten and did not know how to respond.  

"I'm not sure that I'm very comfortable with letting you guys into my apartment, no offense," replied Hyoyeon. 

"I can understand that, here" said Kyuhyun as he handed her his phone.  He then reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet and placed that into her hands as well. 

"We promise that we won't do anything to you or your place so you can hold onto these for insurance purposes," said Kyuhyun.  Hyoyeon did not respond and only stared at them in disbelief.  Are they serious?

"And you can have the police ready to dial on the phone if it makes you feel any better," said Donghae.  Hyoyeon stared at the cellphone and wallet in her hands and then looked back at the two men.  Their eyes were pleading with Hyoyeon like a puppy begging for a treat. 

"Fine," she said as she opened her door wider to let them in.  

"Nice place," said Donghae as the two of them stepped inside past Hyoyeon.  She closed her door behind them as they made their way to the balcony. 

"What is your name by the way?" asked Kyuhyun. 

"Hyoyeon."

"Nice to meet you, Hyoyeon and thanks for letting us come in," said Donghae.  They made it outside and a thought occured to Hyoyeon as they climbed over to the neighbor's balcony. 

"Wait," said Hyoyeon.  Both Kyuhyun and Donghae turned to face her. 

"You aren't trying to break into this place are you?" she asked.  They both shook their heads and her eyes hardened.  She did think that they might be thieves.  She set Kyuhyun's wallet and phone on the table right inside the door. 

"I'm coming with," she said as she climbed onto the railing. 

"Be careful," said Donghae as he grabbed her hand to help her over. 

"Alright," said Kyuhyun as he slowly opened the sliding glass door quietly.  Both Donghae and him quickly entered the apartment, but Hyoyeon hesitated.  It felt weird standing outside this particular apartment.  She then entered and watched Donghae and Kyuhyun disappear around the corner and she quickly followed.  

They had entered the bedroom and Hyoyeon stood in the doorway as she watched Donghae and Kyuhyun sneak up closer to the bed.  She could tell a figure was sleeping, but she could not see their face.  Donghae slowly grabbed a pillow off the bed and held it above his head.  Kyuhyun nodded his head and smiled mischievously.

Kyuhyun then jumped ontop of the sleeping figure as Donghae then started slamming the pillow against the figure's head. 

"Yah Siwon, time to get up," yelled Kyuhyun as he pushed all of his body weight on top of the figure.  Hyoyeon smiled at the funny scene.  Siwon shoved Kyuhyun off him and grabbed the pillow from Donghae.  Hyoyeon stared at him and felt her heartbeat quicken.  His face was handsome, plus he was shirtless which showed off his y abs he seemed to possess.  Hyoyeon then looked down in embarrasment as her cheeks began to heat up. 

"How in the world did you two get in here?" asked Siwon as he rubbed his groggy eyes. Donghae and Kyuhyun just smiled victoriously at him. 

"You have a really nice new neighbor," said Kyuhyun.

"New neighbor?" said Siwon in confusion.  His eyes then landed on Hyoyeon standing in the doorway.  She looked up and her eyes locked with Siwon's.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to intrude.  I was worried that they might have been thieves or something like that," said Hyoyeon as she quickly bowed in apology.

"It's alright," said Siwon as he got out of his bed and walked over to her, still not wearing a shirt.

"Choi Siwon," he said as he held out his hand.  She took it and shook it.

"Kim Hyoyeon."

"Very nice to meet you."  Siwon then turned back around to find Donghae and Kyuhyun lounging on his bed. 

"Yah, what do you guys think you are doing?" yelled Siwon as he crossed back to his bed. 

"Just chilling right Donghae," said Kyuhyun. 

"Yep just chilling," said Donghae.  Siwon grabbed a pillow and threw it at Kyuhyun's face. 

"Yah, what was that for?" whined Kyuhyun. 

"For jumping on top of me."  

"Still thats not very nice."

"I think I should probably go," said Hyoyeon. 

"You sure?" asked Donghae. 

"Yeah, I need to finish unpacking anyway."

"Need help?" asked Kyuhyun. 

"No, I can do it by myself."  Kyuhyun and Donghae both slumped in disappointment as Hyoyeon left the room and went out the front door of the apartment.  She reached her apartment door and tried opening it.  She then remembered that she locked the door and the key was in her apartment.  She hit her head against the door for her own stupidity. 

"You have got to be kidding me," she mumbled.  She then walked back to Siwon's apartment and debated on knocking or just entering.  Being polite was probably the better option.  She knocked on his door and waited.   The door opened and Siwon stood in front of her with a shirt on now and a smile. 

"Changed your mind?" he asked. 

"No I kind of locked myself out," Hyoyeon said sheepishly.  Siwon laughed softly and open the door wider to let her back in. 

"Hyoyeon," yelled Kyuhyun. 

"You're back," yelled Donghae.  The two of them were sitting at the kitchen counter with big smiles on their faces.  

"Yeah, I accidentally locked myself out," said Hyoyeon with a sheepish smile.  She walked over to the balcony with Siwon right behind her. 

"You need any help?" asked Siwon.  

"No, I think I got this," said Hyoyeon as she walked over to the railing and grabbed firmly onto it.  She pulled herself up with her knees resting on top.  She reached for the railing of her balcony, but suddenly her hand slipped.  She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt her body falling forward.  

"Hyoyeon," yelled Siwon as he quickly grabbed her and pulled her back over the railing.  They both then fell to the floor of the balcony.  Hyoyeon still had her eyes squeezed shut as she held onto him tightly.  

"You okay?" he asked as he patted her head softly with one hand and rubbed her back with the other.  Hyoyeon nodded and released her grip a little.  She then pulled her head back so she could see Siwon face to face.  

"Thanks," she said as she smiled in gratitude.  He nodded his head and smiled. They then sat in silence and did not move as they both stared into each other's eyes.  A weird sensation was filling Hyoyeon.  She knew that he was really handsome, but their was something about him.  His bright smile, warm brown eyes, and strong body, something seemed to attract her to him.  

"Now, do you need help?" he asked. 

"Maybe," she replied.  She got off of him and helped him back up.  She was able to make it over the railing alive this time with his help.  After she landed safely on the other side, she thanked him once again, waved goodbye and then disappeared back into her apartment.  

Sighing, she crossed the room back to her couch and sunk herself into it. 

"What a weird morning," she mumbled to herself.  Her eyes then stared at the millions of unpacked boxes and sighed.  "Should probably get stared on this soon." 

A knocked sounded at the door once again and looked over at it in confusion. 

"Who could it be this time?" she wondered as she got up from the couch and walked to her door.  She looked through thr peep hole and smiled.  Hyoyeon opened the door and leaned against the door frame as she stared at Siwon. 

"Did you need something?" she asked.  He smiled and nodded his head. 

"Kyuhyun's phone and wallet," he said as he held out his hand. 

"Oh yeah, I will go and get them," siad Hyoyeon.  She walked away with her shoulders slumped in disappointment, expecting some other reason.  She walked over to the table where she left his keys and wallet.  She retrieved them and made it back to the door. 

"Here you go," she said as she dropped the two items into his hand. 

"If thats all you need," she said as she started to close the door, but  Siwon stuck out his foot to stop her. 

"Thats not all that I needed," he said.  Hyoyeon opened the door wider. 

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" he asked. Hyoyeon smiled brightly. 

"I thought you'd never ask."