Happy Marriage (Yunho) requested by: SweetLydiaCarleton

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: MurasakiMasquerade

"I won't do this," Hyoyeon yelled as she stomped out of her father's office. 

"I have already decided on this matter Hyoyeon," her father yelled back. 

"I don't care, I won't go through with it," Hyoyeon yelled as her voice rang throughout the house. Her heels clacked against the wood flooring of the long elegant hallways of her parent's large house. Many consider it a mansion, a luxurious dream house, but Hyoyeon, at that moment, felt that it was her cage. 

"Ah Miss Hyoyeon, where are you going?" asked the head butler.

"I'm going out and won't be back till later tonight," answered Hyoyeon.

"Do you want me to bring the car around?"

"No," said Hyoyeon abruptly. "I'll drive myself."

"But Miss..." Hyoyeon slammed the front door behind her and headed for the garage. She pulled out her cellphone and dialed a number she had memorized.

"Luhan, you free right now?" she asked into her cellphone. "Good. Meet me at the cafe." She hung up her phone, crawled into her car, started up the ignition, and drove off.

In the small, cozy cafe, Luhan sat patiently alone at a table in the back corner of the cafe. Two coffee mugs sat on the caramel colored table. Hyoyeon threw the front door of the cafe open, walked as calmly as possible to the table where Luhan sat, and plopped into the chair with a huff. Luhan smiled at her and pushed one of the mugs towards her.

"I ordered for you," said Luhan. Hyoyeon stared at the mug and gave a little nod of appreciation. Luhan sighed and placed his chin in his hand. "What's wrong Hyoyeon." 

"How could he do this to me?" shouted Hyoyeon as she slammed her fist against the table. The mugs rattled from the impact as Luhan stayed calm. 

"Who is this 'he' you are referring to?" Luhan asked. 

"My father," she spat out. She then grasped the handle of the mug and brought it to her lips. After a couple of big swallows of the hot liquid, she placed the mug back onto the table. She then wiped the excess liquid from the top of her lips, crossed her arms, and sighed angrily.

"What happened?" 

"I am getting married." Luhan's sweet face broke out into an expression of shock. 

With a pound of his fist on the table he shouted out, "To who?" Hyoyeon jumped from his reaction. She didn't expect him to react so violently. 

"To the son of the Jung family," she said quietly. Usually she was the loud, unreasonable, emotional one and Luhan was always the calm one. 

"To that stuck-up bastard?" shouted Luhan.

"Luhan, calm down," said Hyoyeon. Luhan's clenched fists slowly released themselves as he slowly relaxed.

"I'm sorry." His brown eyes were very apologetic. Hyoyeon shook her head.

"I guess I am just happy I'm not the only one upset by this." They smiled at each other as they finished their beverages in peace. 

6 Months Later

Seated in the leather seats of first class, Hyoyeon examined the diamond ring that was placed on her finger. A lot of time has passed, and now she was a married woman. Seated beside her was the man who is now her husband. Yunho sat comfortably with his eyes closed. Hyoyeon thought he was quite attractive and decided that marrying him wasn't such a bad thing. She also thought that maybe they could eventually develop feelings for one another.

"Why are we even going through with this trip?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"Our parents were very insistent that we must follow through with this," answered Yunho. "Just like a real married couple."  The plane landed smoothly in Miami, Florida. The sunlight was warm and bright, and the skies a bright blue. 

"Put the luggage in the bedroom," said Yunho to the bellhop after the couple entered their suite. The suite consisted of a kitchenette, a sitting room, a luxurious bedroom, and a spa-like bathroom. As expected, nothing but the best. Hyoyeon wandered around the sitting room as she was inspecting the high quality furnishings while Yunho immediately located the desk, pulled out his laptop, and began working. That is one thing Hyoyeon learned about Yunho over the past 6 months, he is a workaholic. 

"Do you have to work?" asked Hyoyeon as she plopped onto a plush white sofa. 

"Yes," said Yunho as he scrolled through his emails.

"Aren't we supposed to be on vacation?" asked Hyoyeon.

"This trip is part vacation and part business," said Yunho. "Tonight there is a business party that we must attend." Hyoyeon pouted.

"Those are the worst kind of parties." A small smile formed on Yunho's lips.

"I agree, but they are necessary in order to make connections." 

"I know," said Hyoyeon. "I am the daughter of a businessman so I am not that stupid." Yunho smiled again. 

"You should probably go shopping for a dress," said Yunho. Hyoyeon stood abruptly, snatched her purse, and headed for the door.

"Fine," she said. "That should be way more fun than watching you work." Her hand clutched the doorknob.

"Wait," said Yunho. He pulled his wallet from his pocket and pulled a black credit card from it. "Use this." Hyoyeon stared at him suspiciously. "I am your husband so you should depend on me and not your father." A shiver of excitement ran up Hyoyeon's spine as Yunho said the word "husband." She took the card from Yunho and put it in her wallet. 

"Is there a theme or a color I should pick?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"There is no theme, and my suit is black so pick out any color you want." Hyoyeon nodded and left the suite. 

Hyoyeon found a designer store that displayed elegant clothing and dresses in their front windows. After looking through some of the dresses, she just could not find what she was looking for.

"Can I help you?" A beautiful woman with dark brown hair approached Hyoyeon. 

"I am looking for a dress for a party tonight," said Hyoyeon. The woman nodded her head.

"What kind of party?"

"A business party," said Hyoyeon. "I am attending with my husband." Hyoyeon became a little giddy after saying the word "husband." The woman smiled at her.

"Well then, let's find something that won't allow him to take his eyes off of you," said the woman. After trying on a couple of different dresses, Hyoyeon found a deep blue long dress that was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. Across the waist was a glittery sash that wasn't too flashy. She also picked out a pair of silver heels that matched the dress perfectly, and she also bought a sapphire necklace that also matched the dress. 

"Thank you so much," said Hyoyeon.

"No problem, have fun tonight," said the woman.

 

"Hyoyeon, you almost ready?" asked Yunho as he adjusted his black tie in front of a mirror in the bedroom. Hyoyeon shut herself in the bathroom for the past thirty minutes. 

"I believe I am ready," said Hyoyeon as she opened the bathroom door. She walked out wearing the gorgeous blue dress and her blonde hair was curled in soft waves that framed her face. Yunho took one look at her and couldn't look away. 

"Wow, you look gorgeous," said Yunho. Hyoyeon smiled shyly as her heart fluttered from the compliment. 

"You look very handsome as well," said Hyoyeon. Yunho offered her his arm.

"Ready?" he asked. Hyoyeon wrapped her arm around his strong arm and smiled.

"Yes."

 

The party was held at a ballroom in another fancy hotel. The room was elegantly decorated with white flowers placed upon high tables. This was supposed to be a social party with just alcohol and dancing. Musicians with violins, cellos, and other string instruments were placed near the dance floor area and played classical music that was perfect for slow dancing. The bar was attended by two bartenders who were serving out mainly wine. The room was filled with smart-looking men in tuxedos and elegant women in beautiful dresses. Yunho and Hyoyeon, who were younger than most of the guests, walked in arm and arm ready to work as a couple. Hyoyeon has been to many of these parties before so she understands how she must behave, but this is the first time as a wife instead of a daughter. The two of them approached another couple that was around the same age as themselves. 

"Hyoyeon, you remember Kris and Jessica," said Yunho. Hyoyeon immediately remembered them from the wedding. Kris and Jessica were also forced into an arranged marriage, but they at least were able to get to know each other before the wedding day. Now, they are a couple that is very much in love.

"How could I forget," said Hyoyeon. Yunho and Kris started a conversation all about work as Jessica pulled Hyoyeon away. 

"How are you?" asked Jessica. She was wearing a long, lavender dress that was strapless and looked great with her long caramel colored hair. 

"I'm fine," said Hyoyeon. 

"I just know what it's like to be forced into marriage," said Jessica with her eyes filled with genuine concern. "But it all works out." Jessica then turned towards Kris and smiled. "Yunho is a great guy, I'm sure you will become happy." Then the two made small talk about their dresses and about Miami until their husbands were finished talking. 

"Come Hyoyeon, I must introduce you to some people," said Yunho as he offered his arm. Hyoyeon nodded, said goodbye to Jessica, and took Yunho's arm. Introducing Hyoyeon as his wife is a polite thing for Yunho to do especially since so many of his business contacts are very interested in meeting her. The two of them wandered from guest to guest as Yunho introduced his new wife Hyoyeon. After an hour into the party, Yunho and Hyoyeon met back up with Kris and Jessica. "Do you want a drink?" Yunho asked Hyoyeon.

"Yes please," said Hyoyeon.

"I will get you one," said Yunho. He walked over to the bar to retrieve two glasses of white wine. 

"How are you holding up?" asked Kris. Hyoyeon shrugged.

"I am used to these kinds of parties, but it is different being a wife of a businessman rather than the daughter of one." Then a woman with dark brown hair wearing a black dress that had no back approached Yunho at the bar. She placed a flirtatious hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. Yunho recognized the woman as he gave her a smile back and casually brushed her hand off his shoulder. The woman turned and Hyoyeon immediately recognized her as the beautiful woman who helped her pick out her dress. Yunho held two glasses in his hands that were intended for him and Hyoyeon, but the woman plucked one out of his hand and took a sip. The two of them struck up a conversation.

"Hey, do you know who she is?" asked Hyoyeon as she gestured towards Yunho and the woman. 

"Ah, that is Tiffany Hwang," said Kris.

"She is a popular clothing designer and has clothing stores across Europe and the United States," added Jessica. 

"She is also Yunho's ex-girlfriend," said Kris. Hyoyeon's heart stopped.

"What?" she said in disbelief. Tiffany leaned close to Yunho and twirled a strand of her hair in her finger flirtatiously. 

"They were dating pretty seriously for over a year, but they broke it off right before he became engaged to you," said Kris. "I guess you could say your engagement ended their relationship." Jessica nudged Kris hard to shut him up and Kris winced from the impact of her elbow. 

"We do not know the circumstance for the relationship ending," said Jessica. "Kris is just speculating." Tiffany then whispered something into Yunho's ear and made him smile. It was a handsome, genuine smile that Hyoyeon has never seen before. A feeling of depression came over Hyoyeon as she watched the two of them. The fact that this girl can make him smile like that made Hyoyeon jealous and sad. 

"So where is your wife?" Tiffany asked Yunho. 

"She is the beauty in blue with Kris and Jessica," answered Yunho. Tiffany frowned as she recognized Hyoyeon. 

"Wow, what a small world." Yunho looked at her curiously.

"You have met her before?" 

"I actually picked out her dress for her," said Tiffany. "She came into my shop today."

"Well, you did a wonderful job," said Yunho as he grabbed another glass of wine for Hyoyeon. "Excuse me Tiffany, but my wife is waiting for me." He then left Tiffany and rejoined Hyoyeon, Kris, and Jessica. Hyoyeon took the glass of wine from Yunho and took a big and long sip from the glass. Jessica gave a look of concern. "Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine," said Hyoyeon without looking at Yunho. 

"Well then, shall we dance?" Kris asked Jessica. Jessica hesitated before taking Kris's hand and heading towards the dance floor. Then Tiffany approached Yunho and Hyoyeon.

"Hi, I'm not sure you remember me, but I'm Tiffany," greeted Tiffany. She extended a red manicured hand towards Hyoyeon. 

"Of course I remember you," said Hyoyeon with as much effort as possible to sound pleasant. "You were the one who helped me pick out my dress." Hyoyeon then took Tiffany's hand and gave it a small shake. 

"I hope you don't mind, but I don't have a date and I am dying to dance," said Tiffany. "I was wondering if I could dance with Yunho." Yunho started to object but was immediately cut off by Hyoyeon. 

"Of course you can dance with him," answered Hyoyeon. "You have been so helpful to me today, and I am not in a dancing mood anyway." Tiffany smiled as she latched onto Yunho's arm. Hyoyeon took another big sip of wine.

"Shall we?" asked Tiffany as she began to drag Yunho to the dance floor. Yunho gave a look of concern towards Hyoyeon before Tiffany dragged him away. Hyoyeon then stood alone at the party as her husband danced with his ex-girlfriend. She then finished the glass of wine, placed the empty glass on a table, and then strolled out of the party and back to the hotel.

An hour later, when Yunho returned to the hotel suite, he found Hyoyeon still in her dress sitting in the chair next to the window. She was staring at the city life below her. Hyoyeon didn't even react as Yunho closed the door and entered the room. 

"Kris told you about the past relationship between Tiffany and I, didn't he," said Yunho. Hyoyeon did not turn to face him. 

"Is it true that you broke it off with her because of our engagement?" asked Hyoyeon. Yunho approached Hyoyeon. He knelt down in front of her, placed his hand under her chin, and pulled her face towards him. Her cheeks were streaked with tears and makeup, and her eyes were red. Yunho shook his head.

"She cheated on me," said Yunho. A few more tears escaped from Hyoyeon's eyes. Yunho gently wiped them away with his thumb. "I guess it was kind of my fault since I was working so much, but I couldn't trust her again so I ended it. The fact that it happened right before I became engaged to you was a complete coincidence." Yunho placed his hand on her cheek, and the two of them stared deep into each other's eyes. "From the moment I said 'I do,' I devoted my life to you, do you understand?" Hyoyeon nodded and placed her hand over his that was on her cheek. "And I promise that I won't be as distracted by work so that we do not end up like Tiffany and I." Hyoyeon gave him a small smile.

"I will be holding you to that promise," she said quietly. Yunho smiled. "And I, also, am completely devoted to you." Yunho then placed his hand under her chin, pulled her face towards him, and kissed Hyoyeon gently. This was the first kiss that the two of them shared since their wedding day. The kiss was brief, but it was also very sweet. Yunho stood up and grabbed Hyoyeon's hands.

"Now we should probably get out of these clothes," said Yunho as he pulled Hyoyeon up from the chair. The two of them walked to the bedroom. Hyoyeon turned towards Yunho and undid his tie and helped him pull off his jacket. Then, she began to his shirt. Once she finished, Yunho pulled the shirt off and threw it to the floor. Hyoyeon turned around and pulled her hair over her shoulder as Yunho ped her dress. She held it up as she turned back towards Yunho. They both paused for a moment as stared at each other before Yunho finally wrapped his arms around Hyoyeon and kissed her. This time, the kiss was more fierce and passionate. Soon, both of their clothes were in piles on the floor as they spent their first night of their honeymoon in complete bliss.