When Two Stars Collide (Nichkhun) requested by: nk1995

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

"I'm going to get some ice," said Hyoyeon as she grabbed the ice bucket and headed for the door.  

"Don't take too long," said Jessica. 

"Hey, you should get me some chocolate as well," said Sooyoung. 

"Okay," she replied over her shoulder and left the hotel room.  Her and her other members were in Thailand for a huge concert being held.  A couple other groups are going to be performing plus Girls' Generation.  They were staying at a hotel for the night and Hyoyeon was bunked with Jessica and Sooyoung. 

While walking down the hallway, Hyoyeon got some music stuck in her head and she suddenly felt the urge to dance.  She can't help it.  She loves to dance.  She snuck a peak over her shoulder and seeing no one, Hyoyeon started to do some dance moves as she made her way down the hallway.  With a beat stuck in her head, she did some fun moves and some funny moves as well.  She made it to the corner and rounded it with a leap.  She then ran into something hard and toppled to the ground with a thud.  She rubbed her throbbing head and looked up to find another person on the floor in some pain. 

"I'm so sorry are you alright?" she asked as she pushed herself up from the ground and over to the figure.  She froze once she realized who it was.  Nichkhun from 2pm.  

"What the hell is wrong with you," he snapped as he rubbed his head.  

"I really am so sorry."  Hyoyeon then extended a hand to help him up, but he ignored it and got up himself.  His eyes were staring hard at Hyoyeon in disgust. 

"Fan girls sure are gettng crazier," he mumbled while brushing himself off.  Hyoyeon felt drop open.  

"What did you say?" she asked as she squinted her eyes at him. 

"What? Did the little fan girl not hear a word I said? That's too bad."  A smirk grew on his face and Hyoyeon glared at him hard.  

"Do you not recognize me?" she asked.  He shrugged. 

"All fan girls look the same to me."

"I'm not a fan girl." Hyoyeon stomped her foot in frustration.  

"That's what they all say so they can try to get closer to me, but sorry sweetheart its not going to work."  He then turned his back to her and Hyoyeon took every ounce in her body to restrain herself from slappig him. 

"I will say it again. I'm not a fan girl of yours."  

"I'm sorry little fan girl, I just don't have the time to spend to talk to you," he said over his shoulder.  Hyoyeon gritted her teeth as she watched the retreating figure of Nichkhun.

"The nerve of some people," mumbled Hyoyeon.  She then went to the ice machine and got the chocolate and ice.  She then started to head back to the room.  She rounded the corner and froze once she saw Nichkhun talking to Jessica.  She quickly took a few steps back and peaked her head around the corner.  She watched as Nichkhun smiled brightly at Jessica. 

"Hmph, at least he knows someone from SNSD," mumbled Hyoyeon quietly.  Nichkhun then bowed to Jessica and took his leave down the hallway.  Jessica bowed back and smiled.  Once he disappeared around the corner, Hyoyeon then came out and walked quickly to Jessica. 

"What were you talking to Nichkhun about?" she asked when she caught up to Jessica.  

"Oh, nothing much.  He just spotted me and wanted to say that he is a big fan of Girls' Generation," replied Jessica with a bright smile.  Hyoyeon grimaced and sighed in annoyance. 

"If he was a big fan, why didn't he recognize me?" mumbled Hyoyeon. 

"What did you say?" asked Jessica. 

"Nothing, nothing at all."  Jessica gave Hyoyeon a skeptical look. 

"Come on, Sooyoung is waiting for her chocolate."  Hyoyeon grabbed Jessica's arm and they went back to their room. 

 

With the concert already underway, 2pm sat in their dressing room, dressed and ready to go.  Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Jun K., and Junho were sitting on the couch playing on their phones.  Nichkhun sat across from them, as always, lost in thought of some sort.  

Chansung came bursting into the dressing room with a bright smile on his face.  

"Hey guys, Girls' Generation is going to perform next!" he yelled as his eyes sparkled in admiration. 

"So what?" asked Nichkhun with an irritated look.  

"We should go and watch," Chansung urged.  

"Why?"  asked Nichkhun.  Chansung then gave a quick glare at Nichkhun and then focused his attention back to the other members.  

"Come on, let's go," he urged again.  Taecyeon was the first to stand up. 

"Might as well go and support them," he said as he walked over to Chansung. 

"I will go," said Jun K.

"Me too," said Wooyoung. 

"Me three," said Junho.  All three of them jumped up from the couch and walked over to Chansung and Taecyeon.  They all then turned to face Nichkhun. 

"Nichkhun?" asked Taecyeon.  

"What?" he asked in response. 

"You coming?" asked Taecyeon.  Nichkhun sighed in annoyance and stood up from his chair.  He relunctantly walked over to the other members. 

"Let's go then," said Chansung and with a skip in his step, he lead the other 2pm members to the spectators box.  

Once they went inside, Miss A was performing and Chansung was jumping up and down with excitement. 

"They are going to be on next," he exclaimed from excitement.  They all walked closer to the railing and the stage went dark after Miss A was done.  The crowd started to go wild when the intro music to "The Boys" started playing.  

"Here they come," squirmed Chansung.  The girls then started to walk onto the stage dressed in short white dresses.  Each one of them looked like a mystic fairy of some sort.  The song began and the crowd went even crazier.  

"It's amazing how well these girls can sing," noted Jun K.  Nichkhun watched and noticed Jessica.  She was looking beautiful like always.  He then spotted some other members such as Yoona, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Sunny.  

"Who is your favorite?" asked Taecyeon to s. 

"You all know mine is Taeyeon," said Wooyoung. 

"Mine has to be Seohyun," said Jun K.  

"I can't pick one! I like Yoona, or Seohyun, or maybe Sooyoung.  I can't pick," whined Chansung. 

"What about you Taecyeon?" asked Jun K. 

"I don't know.  I know Yoona is very sweet and so is Jessica and Tiffany," replied Taecyeon as he tapped his chin in thought.

"What about you Nichkhun?" asked Chansung.  Nichkhun just ignored him and kept on watching the performance.  He now picked out Yuri, Sooyoung, and Seohyun. 

"Junho.  Your favorite?" asked Jun K. 

"Hyoyeon no doubt is my favorite," he replied.  Hyoyeon.  Nichkhun then sat in confusion.  Who is Hyoyeon?  He counted eight members on his hand and realized he was missing one. 

"Which one is Hyoyeon?" asked Nichkhun. His other members froze and turned to face him. 

"Do you not know who Hyoyeon is?" asked Chansung in disbelief.  Nichkhun nodded his head and the other memebrs stared at him in disbelief. 

"The Dancing Queen of Girl's Generation," said Wooyoung. 

"Just tell me which one is her," said Nichkhun with an annoyed tone.  

"She is the pretty blonde one," pointed out Junho. 

"Actually her part is coming up," said Chansung.  Nichkhun turned his attention back to the stage.  He saw Yuri in the front and then Yoona stood up.  After that, he saw a blonde girl march forward and he froze.  He recognized her immediately.  

"The fangirl from the hotel," mumbled Nichkhun in disbelief.  

"What?" asked Junho. 

"Nothing," replied Nichkhun as he watched Hyoyeon dance in disblief.  She can really dance and she really wasn't a crazy fan girl after all. 

 

"Okay ladies, great job today," yelled their manager with a bright smile on her face as they were walking back to the dressing room.  "Now remember you all need to stay dressed for the ending of the concert.  So cool down, rest, go watch the other performances, it's up to you what you want to do.  Just be back here before the end of the concert."

"Want to go watch the other performances?" asked Taeyeon.  Tiffany, Sunny, Yoona, and Seohyun nodded their heads.  The five of them then headed out to go watch the rest of the concert. 

"Want to go find some food?" asked Sooyoung.  Only Yuri, Jessica, Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung were left in the room. 

"Sure, I wouldn't mind finding something to snack on," said Yuri.  Jessica and Yuri then followed Sooyoung to the door. 

"You want to come with Hyo?" asked Jessica.  Hyoyeon shook her head. 

"I'm really tired so I think that I will just chill in here."  

"You sure?" asked Jessica.  She was concerned for her friend.  Hyoyeon nodded her head and the three of them left the dressing room to find food.  Hyoyeon plopped herself on the couch and sighed.  It was still bugging her that she was not recognized.  It felt terrible to not be a recognizable face of Girls' Generation.  Of course she wasn't the most popular members like Jessica, Tiffany, or even Yoona, but it still .  Thoughts were rushing through her mind and she was starting to get more frustrated.  

While sitting alone in silence of the dressing room, a knock sounded at the door.  Hyoyeon stared at it in confusion and got up from the couch.  She crossed the room and opened the door.  Her face immediately fell as soon as she saw the face of Nichkhun.  

"Oh great, what do you want?" she asked.  Her tone was harsh and annoyed. His eyes roamed the empty dressing room behind her. 

"Is it just you here?" he asked in a disappointed tone. 

"Yes. Did you come here to apologize to me? Because if you did, I'm not going to forgive you."  Hyoyeon then turned and went to sit on the couch again. 

"I was hoping that I could talk to Jessica some more and congragulate her for a great performance."  Hyoyeon glared at him as he took a step inside and closed the door behind him.  He took a couple steps inside and sat himself in a chair across from the couch. 

"Why do I need to apologize to you?" he asked as a smirk slowly appeared on his face.  Hyoyeon clenched her fists in frustration.  

"If have nothing to say to me, can you just leave?" Hyoyeon eyes stared hard at Nichkhun. 

"What?  You don't like having me around?" he asked.  She then sighed in frustration and stood back up from the couch. 

"Fine, I will leave then."  She then walked over to the door and Nichkhun stood up and followed her out to the hallway.  She stopped and stared at him in confusion. 

"What?  You said that you were going leave." Nichkhun raised his eyebrows as he stared back at her.  Hyoyeon then turned and started to walk down the hallway.  She could feel Nichkhun following her.  She stopped and turned to stare at him. 

"Why are you following me?  I thought you were waiting for Jessica?"

"I decided to go back to my dressing room which is the way you are going."  He gestured for her to keep on walking, but she crossed her arms in front of her chest. 

"Come on keep walking," he said. 

"Why can't you just apologize to me?" she asked. 

"What do I need to apologize for?"

"For calling me a crazy fan girl, when I'm not."  Hyoyeon was starting to get more irritated with him.  Nichkhun was about to say something, but was interupted by loud squealing.  

"It's Nichkhun from 2pm!"  He turned to find a group of fan girls dressed in 2pm shirts about a hundred feet away.  

"Oh ," muttered Nichkhun.  The girls then started racing for him.  He quickly grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and started running as fast as he could the other way. They ran down the white hallway with the fan girls tailing them.  Nichkhun then made a sharp turn and opened the door to a random room.  He pulled Hyoyeon in with him and the fan girls went running past them.  Out of breath, Hyoyeon and Nichkhun both fell to the floor breathing heavily.

"Wow, crazy fan girls relly do exist," said Hyoyeon.  She wiped her forehead and leaned her head back trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah, some are even crazier," said Nichkhun.  

"I understand now why you thought I was a crazy fan girl."

"I didn't mean to not recognize you, I'm just not that observant in the first place."  Hyoyeon smiled a little at his comment.  

"So does that mean you are going to apologize?" Hyoyeon sat up straight and looked over at Nichkhun.  He seemed lost in thought for a moment. 

"I don't like apologizing."  Hyoyeon grimaced.  

"But I can make it up to you," he said.  

"How?" Nichkhun the tapped his chin in thought.  

"Why don't I take you out for dinner."  Hyoyeon gave him a skeptical look. 

"Like a date?" 

"Sure if you want it to be."

"You going to pay for the meal?"  Nichkhun smiled and nodded his head. 

"I will pay for dinner."  Hyoyeon then smiled back at him and she nodded her head.  

"Alright, I will go with you to dinner."  She stood up from the floor and held out a hand to help him up.  Instead of ignoring it this time, he took her hand and she helped him up from the floor.  They both then continued holding hands as they walked out of the room. 

 

 I hope that you all like it

I want to formally thank everybody for their patience and everything

I know that we are a bit slow at writing, but we really want to write the best oneshots for everyone

Thanks again for everything!

We hope for your continued support :D

- HyoBeautyeon <3