My Date with Kikwang requested by: nk1995

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: MurasakiMasquerade

The sun was bright and hot as it hung high in the sky on this beautiful summer day. I stood dressed in a very pretty blue dress with white flats. My hair, which I had worked on for a long time this morning, hung in beautiful golden waves on my shoulders. I don't mean to sound conceited or anything, but I looked good. I arrived at the spot where I was supposed to meet my date in a happy mood, but now it has turned sour. With my arms crossed, I huffed in frustration as I waited impatiently under the big clock tower that is located in a nearby park. If he doesn't show in the next five minutes, I am leaving. Then I heard the sound of footsteps behind me. Turning around, I saw my boyfriend running as fast as he can towards me. A look of exhaustion was on his handsome features as he approached me. I stood with my hands on my hips looking down on him as he was bent over gasping for air. 

"Kikwang," I said. My voice shook with irritation and he flinched. "What time is it?"

"10:50" he said in between gasps.

"What time were you supposed to meet me?" I asked. 

"10:30," he replied. I gasped in mock surprise.

"Wow, I am surprised you remembered."

"Hyoyeon, I'm sorry." Kikwang then placed his strong hands gently on my shoulders and looked at me with a sincere apologetic look in his eyes. I sighed.

"Kikwang," I said. "I was waiting for twenty minutes." He dropped his eyes to our shoes. "That is a long time." 

"I'm sorry," he muttered and refused to look at me.

"Alright." His head immediately snapped up and there was a look of panic in his eyes. I wonder if he thought I was just going to cancel our date. "Now you have to make up for it." Then his expression turned into confusion. I grabbed hold of his arm with both my hands and smiled at him. "You have to sweep me off my feet." His face then broke into a very handsome smile. We walked arm and arm to the mall, and, once we were inside, Kikwang dragged me towards a photo booth. I laughed at his excited face as we got closer to it.

"Really?" I asked him. He then pulled me into the booth.

"C'mon," he said. "It is one of the top activities couples do." In the first picture, Kikwang had his arm around me and we both smiled nicely for the camera. In the second picture, we both made funny faces; I pouted while Kikwang crossed his eyes and wore a lopsided grin. In the third picture, we sat back to back with our hands in front of us in the shape of guns. Then, in the fourth and final picture, Kikwang kissed me. The softness of his lips while they were pressed  against mine always made my heart beat faster. No matter how many times we kiss, the feeling of Kikwang's lips never fail to excite me. After the photo booth, Kikwang then dragged me to a clothing store.

"Now we are going clothes shopping?" I asked him. 

"We are shopping for a couples outfit," he answered. I laughed in surprise, which made him frown. "I thought girls were into this kind of stuff." 

"We are, it is just funny that you seem to enjoy it more than me," I . Kikwang let go of my hand and headed back out of the store.

"It's fine, we don't have to do it."

"Hold it," I yelled. I grabbed his arm and dragged him back into the store. "You have already suggested it so we are going through with it." We looked throughout the store as we searched for the perfect couples outfit. We decided on a matching pair of dark navy jackets. The navy matches my dress, and the jackets allow us to wear it right away instead of having to change. After we bought the jackets, we put them on and walked out of the store hand and hand. I could immediately feel the stares from other people as Kikwang and I walked out of the store. I could care less about what they thought of the couples outfit because the couples outfit was a way to show other people that Kikwang is mine. The two of us stopped at a small cafe and had a quick lunch. "I'm waiting to be swept off my feet," I teased.

"Patience Hyoyeon," replied Kikwang. "Patience." 

"So what is next on the agenda?" I asked. Kikwang pulled something out of his pocket and held two movies tickets in front of my face. The title of the romance movie was printed on them. 

"A romance movie?" I asked with surprise. "Are you sure?" He nodded. "Wouldn't you rather see something less girly?" He just shrugged and smiled at me. I popped up from my seat and reach out my hand to him. "Let's go then." He took a hold of my hand and rose to his feet. We walked with our fingers intertwined to the movie theater. After purchasing some popcorn and one drink for the two of us to share, we took our seats at the movie. We sat in the seat with our fingers intertwined on the armrest that we shared. I leaned my head against his shoulder, which he leaned his head against mine. The movie was very enjoyably sappy and romantic. I loved it, and I loved even more that Kikwang was sitting beside me with my hand in his. Just to make sure that Kikwang stayed awake, every so often I would nudge him with my elbow, which would make him respond with a grunt and he would give me a little shove back. After the movie we strolled out together with our hands still intertwined. Kikwang peered down at me with a curious look on his face.

"Hyoyeon," he said. I looked up at his handsome face and smiled. 

"Yes?" I responded. 

"Why did you keep nudging me?" 

"I was just making sure that you were staying awake." He playfully shoved me to the side.

"I was perfectly awake the entire time." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Prove it then," I said. "What happened in the movie." He sighed as we continued to walk. Then he gave me a very accurate summary of what happened in the movie. I looked at him in surprise as he talked, and when he was finished he asked why I was so surprise. "Well, I don't know, romantic movies don't seem to be something that you are into." He gave a little chuckle and pulled me close to him. 

"Ah Hyoyeon," he said. "There are still some things you don't know about me yet." I nodded my head and wrapped my arms tightly around him arm.

"And I am determined to learn more." He responded with a chuckle. "So where to next?" Kikwang looked at me in surprise.

"You mean you aren't sick of me yet?" 

"As if," I responded enthusiastically as I let Kikwang lead me to our next destination, which happens to be the amusement park. The park was filled with children and their parents as well as other couples and groups of friends who are spending the day together. "What first?" Kikwang didn't say anything as he pointed ahead of us. The tallest and fastest rollercoaster in the amusement park stood ahead of us. Excitement rushed through me as I saw it. We waited in line for a good thirty minutes before we were finally at the front. Standing at the gate with Kikwang next to me, I bounced up and down in anticipation.

"Excited are we?" Kikwang teased me.

"Yes," I responded. "I haven't been on this ride in a very long time." Then, finally, the gates opened and we were allowed to board the roller coaster train. Once we were seated with our seat belts buckled, I sat as patiently as I could as we waited for the operators to check everyone's seats. Then the train moved as we began our ascent to the first drop. Kikwang stretched his arms and placed one around my shoulders. 

"Ready for this?" he asked me.

"Of course." This was a very stupid question since I am looking forward to this so much. 

"Are you scared?" An even stupider question.

"Do I look scared to you?" I asked him. The clicking sound of the train ascending was loud that I had to yell in order for Kikwang to hear me.

"I don't know," he said. Then he snuggled closer to me. "I think I am a bit scared." I laughed and placed my arm over his shoulder, which was not easy my since my arms are not very long.

"Don't worry, I will protect you." Now, the roller coaster train reached the top of the drop and I put my arms up in the air as I anticipated the drop. Just before the drop, Kikwang grabbed one of my hands in the air and held it tightly and rose his other arm in the air. Then it finally dropped and our ride began. The ride was exhilarating as we went up and down hills, sped around in circles, and even survived a loop. During the ride, I screamed in enjoyment as the wind blew through my hair and caused my eyes to tear up. At the end of the ride, the train entered a tunnel and took us to where the pictures for the ride are taken. When we entered the tunnel, Kikwang and I both put our arms down, and, when the camera flashed on us, Kikwang gave me a kiss on the cheek. It was a sweet endearment that made my cheek feel hot afterwards. Once the ride was over, Kikwang and I, along with the rest of the people who were on the train with us, went straight to the photo booth to look at our picture. The picture of Kikwang kissing me on the cheek was displayed on one of the many monitors that lined the wall of the photo booth. Kikwang went up to a cashier and asked for two copies of our picture. He returned to me and handed me a copy of our picture and kept one for himself. I looked at the picture that I took from Kikwang and smiled. "I think we both look rather dashing," I . Kikwang smiled his handsome smile and gave me a playful shove. We continued with our date as we went on more rides of the amusement park. We spent hours together laughing and enjoying ourselves. The sun began to set as we went on our last ride together, which was the ferris wheel. The two of us snuggled together on the seat inside the capsule. The sky glowed with an array of colors, which made everything more romantic. I leaned closer into Kikwang as he rested his cheek on my head.

"So how did I do?" he asked. His voice caressed my ears with its sweetness.

"I consider myself swept off my feet," I said. Then we turned towards each other and kissed. His lips were soft against mine and I tasted their sweetness as our kiss deepened. It was filled with passion, and it was filled with the strong feelings we have for each other. That kiss was the perfect ending to our date.