Dystopia (Baekhyun) requested by: misscafe060693

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

"No matter what?" asked Hyoyeon as she sat on the bed with Baekhyun's arms around her as he sat against the bed frame.  She wrapped her arms tightly on top of his as their legs sat intertwined on the bed.  

"Yes, no matter what," he replied.  He slowly leaned his head forward and kissed the strands of blonde hair that rested on her shoulders.  She smiled to herself and she pressed her lips against his hands.  He then leaned his head against hers with his lips near her ear.

"I won't let anything happen to you," whispered Baekhyun.  She smiled some more and the twisted in his arms so she was facing him.  Wrapping her legs around his waist, she then wrapped her arms around his neck and stared into his dark eyes.  

"Promise?" she asked.  Baekhyun nodded his head and leaned in to kiss her on the forehead.  

"I promise," he replied.  Hyoyeon stared at him in admiration and planted a kiss on his lips.  He leaned into it and s his arms around her warm skin around her waist.  They passionately kissed each other as Hyoyeon ran her hands through his hair and Baekhyun let his hands travel up her back.  

Baekhyun then picked up his girlfriend and laid her down on the bed.  He then began to kiss her neck and the two of them fell into a night of pure lust.  

 

The next day, Hyoyeon was walking down the school hallway in her school uniform with a smile on her face.  

"Good Morning Hyo, what has got you so happy?" asked Yuri as she joined her best friend by her side.  She linked arms with Hyoyeon and continued walking down the hallway with her. 

"Oh nothing much," replied Hyoyeon as she smiled some more to herself. 

"Let me guess, it has something to do with Baekhyun." 

"When does it not?" Hyoyeon continued to smile dreamily and Yuri sighed. 

"Come on, time to focus.  We got school to do." 

"I know."  Hyoyeon grimaced at the thought of homework and studying.  Yuri laughed at her quick mood change.  They were walking down the hallway towards their first class and Hyoyeon noticed that the hallway seemed eerily quiet. 

"Hey Yuri, isn't usually busier here at this time?" asked Hyoyeon.  Yuri looked around with a confused look. 

"Yeah you're right."  They both slowed their pace at the oddity of it.  Then a group of young men dressed in dark clothing appeared in front of them from around the corner.  Both Hyoyeon and Yuri stopped.  They stared at the men in confusion.  

"Hyo?" mumbled Yuri as she was starting to become worried.  Hyoyeon squinted her eyes at them.  One of the guys stepped forward with a cocky smirk on his face. 

"Which one of you are Hyoyeon?" he asked.  He already knew the answer, but he decided to ask anyway. 

"What do you want?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"Oh I don't know, you," said the guy.  Then the other men quickly walked over to the two girls and seized them both.  

"Hyoyeon," yelled Yuri as she clinged onto her dear friend, but was pulled away from her.  Hyoyeon then felt hands grab her and a white cloth was then placed over .  After a few seconds she was knocked unconscious. 

"Kris, Tao take her to the van out back," ordered the guy.  Kris and Tao nodded their heads as they took Hyoyeon outside.  Yuri stared at the scene with panic in her eyes.  She then turned an angry gaze at the guy who seemed to be ordering everyone around. 

"Who the hell are you and what do you want with Hyo?" she yelled.  The guy walked over to Yuri with a smirk on his face.  Two of the guys had seized Yuri by her arms and she glared. 

"You know what, you can be my little messenger," he said.  Yuri glared at him and he smiled. 

"Go find her boyfriend and tell him my name," he said, "Tell him Lay says hello." He gave her one last smirk before he turned back to his guys.  

"Luhan, Chen, make sure she doesn't follow us," said Lay.  Luhan and Chen nodded their heads as they continued their hold on Yuri. 

"Come on Xiumin," ordered Lay as he turned to follow where Kris and Tao went with Xiumin following right behind, "It's time we greet our little princess."

 

Baekhyun was sitting on the brick wall outside his school entrance.  He was lost in thought as he stared up at the blue sky above. 

"Hey Baekhyun, what are you in a daze for?" asked Chanyeol as he pulled himself up the wall and sat next to his friend. 

"Nothing much," replied Baekhyun. 

"I know what he is thinking about," said Kai as him and Sehun walked over to them with a little smirk on his face. 

"He was thinking about his little blonde princess," said Sehun.  

"I was not," said Baekhyun.  All three of the guys gave him an 'Oh really?' look as they doubted it.

"Okay fine, maybe I was," mumbled Baekhyun. 

"He is just a sick puppy in love," sang Suho as he appeared from around the corner with D.O. and joined the group. 

"Hey, shut it Suho," yelled Baekhyun.  The guys continued to tease Baekhyun and he continued to yell at them until someone had caught Baekhyun's attention.  Yuri was running as fast as she could up to the school's entrance.  He immediately jumped off the wall and she ran right up to him.  She was covered in sweat and bent over from being out of breath. 

"Yuri, what are you doing here?" asked Baekhyun.  She took a couple more breaths to try and calm herself down. 

"I ran as fast as I could," she said.  Baekhyun looked at her in surprise. 

"All the way from your school?" he asked in disbelief.  It was a long run.  

"Yes, something terrible has happened and I don't know what to do," said Yuri as tears began to collect at the corner of her eyes.  Baekhyun then grabbed both of her shoulders and led her over to the brick wall behind him.  She leaned against it and tried to calm herself down as tears began to roll down her cheeks. 

"Yuri, calm down and tell me what happened," said Baekhyun as he rested his hands on her shoulders.  She took a couple deep breaths and looked up at him.  

"Hyoyeon has been kidnapped," she said and more tears began to fall down her cheeks.  Baekhyun stared at her in disbelief as his arms fell off her shoulders.  He took a couple steps backwards and his friends stared at both of them in complete silence and shock. 

"I don't know who took her, but he told me to tell you this: 'Lay says hello'," she said before collapsing to the ground.  Baekhyun then started to become angry once he heard Lay's name from Yuri. 

"Baekhyun," said Kai as he approached him.  Baekhyun ignored him and crouched down so he was eye level with Yuri.  He put his hand underneath her chin and lifted her head up so he could see her face. 

"Don't worry Yuri, I'm going to get her back," he said.  Yuri smiled through her tears and Baekhyun stood back up.

"Baekhyun, what are you going to do?" asked Chanyeol.  Baekhyun sighed and turned to face his friends. 

"I think we need to pay a visit to some old friends," replied Baekhyun as his dark eyes were burning with anger.

 

Hyoyeon's eyes slowly fluttered open and they revealed a dark ceiling above her.  She slowly lifted her head and looked around what seemed to be a warehouse of some sort.  She tried to move her arms and legs, but noticed they were chained to the wall behind her.  She then noticed a guy a few feet in front of her.  He had his back to her as he stood in front of a counter.  Her eyes widened once she realized the amount of knives and guns on the counters surface.  Pulling on the chains, she was desperately trying to release herself. 

"Sounds like someone is awake," said the guy.  His voice sent chills up Hyoyeon's spine as she watch him roll his neck.  He was playing with a small knife in his hands. 

"Lay, I'm going to take care of the deal," said a guy as he walked by them and disappeared down a dark hallway.  Hyoyeon stared at the man named Lay with fear in her eyes she was extremely afraid. 

"Are you a ?" asked Lay.  Hyoyeon was surprised by the question.  She could feel the duct tape covering to keep her from speaking so she shook her head no. 

"I hope you aren't lying," said Lay, "It's going to be painful for you if you are." Hyoyeon's eyes then widened at his comment.  She felt her nerves starting to rise as she watched Lay walk closer to her.  He squatted so he was eye level with her.  He held a knife in his hands as he played with it.  She stared at him with worry filling her eyes. 

"You are probably wondering why you're here," said Lay as he stared at the knife as he continued to play with it.  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head and Lay smirked.  

"Do you know what the word Dystopia means?" he asked her as he turned his eyes towards her.  They were dark and cold and sent more shivers up her spine.  She shook her head no. 

"It means a place where nothing but human misery exists." He then looked back down at the knife in his hands. "Its a place where your lovely boyfriend lives and where he can't escape from no matter how hard he tries."  Hyoyeon stared at him in confusion.  

"You can say that the reason why you are here is because of Baekhyun," said Lay as he stood back up and walked back over to the counter.  He picked up a bigger knife and admired it in the light.  Hyoyeon then looked around the room, trying to figure out a way to escape. 

"Now, should we get this party started or what?" he asked as he whirled back around to face her with a cocky smirk on his face.  Hyoyeon stared at him with panic filling her eyes with every step he walked closer to her with the knife in his hands.  He knelt down by her and she tried to pushed herself as far away from him as possible. 

"It looks like you are in need of some fun.  Shall we have some fun?"  Lay then grabbed her legs and spread them in front of him.  His hands grabbed the hem of her skirt as he leaned closer to her.  She could feel herself shaking as his breath grazed the skin on her neck.  His legs blocked her legs from closing and one of his hands traveled the buttons of her blouse as his fingers started to slowly undo them. 

"You ready?" he whispered into her ear.  She shook her head no and squeezed her eyes shut.  Her body was shaking so much as tears began to collect at the corner of her eyes.  Images of Baekhyun then appeared in her head.  His sweet smile.  His soft touch.  His everything.  Tears slowly ran down her cheeks as she silently prayed for Baekhyun to appear and rescue her.  She could feel Lay taking off her white blouse, revealing her white tank top and she shivered.  

Suddenly a loud bang sounded in the room and she opened her eyes.  She watched as Lay was grabbed from behind and pushed up against the wall next to her by a guy.  And it wasn't just any guy, but her boyfriend Baekhyun.  A wave of relief washed through her body as she stared up at her boyfriend who had pinned Lay against the concrete wall.  She could see a fire burning in Baekhyun's eyes as he shoved his arm against Lay's throat. 

"Ah Baekhyun, so nice of you to join us.  I take it my message was delivered," said Lay as he smirked at Baekhyun.  Hyoyeon heard footsteps and she looked over to the hallway and saw Baekhyun's friend emerge.  Her heart began to race from happiness.  

"Lay, what the hell do you want?" snarled Baekhyun.  Kai and Chanyeol came running over to Hyoyeon as they picked the locks that chained her to the wall.  Lay just stared at Baekhyun completely relaxed. 

"I think you know what I want," replied Lay calmly.  Baekhyun pressed his arm tighter against Lay's throat. 

"Okay, this may hurt," said Kai as he grabbed the corner of the duct tape on Hyoyeon's face.  He quickly ripped it off and Hyoyeon cringed from the pain.  She looked back up at Kai and smiled in gratitude. 

"Thanks Kai," she said.  He nodded his head and stood up.  Him and Chanyeol held out a hand and slowly pulled Hyoyeon to her feet.  Her legs felt wobbly and she leaned on Chanyeol for support. 

"Where is the rest of your gang Lay?" asked Baekhyun.  Lay smirked and looked over Baekhyun's shoulder.  Baekhyun slowly turned his head and saw Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, and Luhan standing in front of the hallway.  A couple of them holding chains while a couple were holding nothing.  Kai, Suho, D.O., and Sehun stood in a line in front of them.  All them ready to tear each other apart.  Hyoyeon stared at the scene in confusion as she continued to lean on Chanyeol.  

"Let him go Baekhyun," snarled Tao as he cracked his fingers, ready for a fight.  Baekhyun the turned his attention back at Lay. 

"Or what Tao?" asked Baekhyun as he continued to glare at Lay.  

"Or your little girlfriend is going to get it," yelled Tao.  Baekhyun looked over his shoulder and glared at Tao.  He then turned to face Hyoyeon and she stared back at him.  Their eyes were connected and he smiled a little bit before turning to face Lay again. 

"Chanyeol get her somewhere safe," ordered Baekhyun.  Chanyeol then swooped Hyoyeon up bridal style and carried her deeper into the warehouse away from the fight. 

"The only way out seems to be conveniently blocked by my guys.  How is she going to  get somewhere safe?" asked Lay and Baekhyun clenched his fist in anger.  Baekhyun then released his hold on Lay and punched him square in the face.  Lay leaned against the wall and wiped the blood from the corner of his lip. 

"I see, someone wants to play," said Lay as he pushed himself off the wall and stood in Baekhyun's face, "I can play."

Lay then started to throw some punches Baekhyun's way, but he barely dodged them.  Taking that as a sign,  the rest of the guys started in a fray.  Kai against Kris, Tao against Suho, D.O. against Xiumin, Sehun against Chen, and Luhan ran off after Chanyeol and Hyoyeon.  

Chanyeol carried Hyoyeon into a far off corner and set her behind some crates. 

"Stay here," he said and he took off back to the fight.  Hyoyeon stared after him with worry in her eyes and then wrapped her arms tightly against her knees as she pushed them against her chest. 

"It's just a dream," she mumbled to herself quietly, "None of this is real.  I'm sure you are going to wake up and everything will be back to normal."  She hugged herself tightly and sqeezed her eyes shut tightly.  This entire seemed so unreal to her and she didn't want to believe its existence. 

Sounds of footsteps echoed and Hyoyeon held her breath.  She stayed as silent and still as possible.  She heard the footsteps slow and then stop.  Curious to know who it was she lifted herself slowly off the ground and peeked her eyes over the crate.  Her heart then began to quicken when she saw it was Luhan.  He came to a halt and looked around frantically.  His eyes were peering around the area, no doubt looking for her.  She then noticed him making his way closer to her.   in her breath, she knew that she was going to have to make an escape somehow, away from him.  She quickly looked around and found a wrench a few feet away from her.  Quickly grabbing it, Hyoyeon clenched it closely to her chest as she could hear Luhan's footsteps growing closer to her.  Taking a deep breath, she was dreading what was going to happen next, but she had to.  His shadow appeared in her view behind the crate and she knew now it was the time.  Hyoyeon then quickly ran out from behind the crate and swung the wrench at Luhan.  She clearly took him by surprise and had little time to defend himself.  The wrench she weilded, hit him on the top of the head and knocked him over.  He clenched his head in pain. 

"You ," he yelled.  Hyoyeon took that as her cue to run and she took off back the way she came with Chanyeol.  She then could hear footsteps coming up behind her and continued to push herself.  She then saw a figure appear in front of her and she felt relief once she saw it was Baekhyun.  

"Baekhyun," she yelled.  He looked over and smiled a little once he saw it was her, but his smile quickly faded once he saw Luhan was right behind her.  Hyoyeon reached Baekhyun and he quickly grabbed her hand, pulling her behind his back.  

"You will not touch her," growled Baekhyun to Luhan as he had finally caught up to them. 

"Oh really?" asked Luhan as a devious smirk spread across his face.  A slow stream of blood was dripping down the side of his head and he stumbled a little bit.  It seemed like Hyoyeon's blow really had hurt him.   Baekhyun surged forward to punch Luhan in the face.  Luhan had no time to defend himself and he was knocked out cold on the ground.  Hyoyeon then felt a cold chill run through her body as she watched Baekhyun stand over Luhan's body.  This was a different side that she saw of him.   

He was not the same Baekhyun.

"Come on, let's get out of here," said Baekhyun as he walked quickly towards Hyoyeon and grabbed her hand.  Withou any hesitation Hyoyeon followed him with the rest of his friends out of the warehouse. 

Once outside two cars sat in front of the building.  Baekhyun opened one of the back doors of one car for Hyoyeon.  She quickly climbed inside and scooted all the way over to the other side.  Baekhyun then entered after her.  Kai and Chanyeol then hopped in the driver's seat and passanger seat in the front.  Baekhyun leaned over to wrap his arm around Hyoyeon.  She pushed herself out of his grasp and leaned against the window of the car.  

"Hyoyeon, what's wrong?" he asked.  

"Just, don't touch me right now," she said sharply.  Baekhyun backed off looking hurt.  Hyoyeon kept her gaze out the window, wishing that this day had never even happened.  

 

It has been a couple days since the incident and Hyoyeon was keeping her distance from Baekhyun.  She still wasn't used to the idea that he had a dark side to him.  It frightened her for some odd reason.  As much as she wanted to be with him, something inside of her told her that he was dangerous.  Knowing that she needed to talk to him, Hyoyeon grabbed her phone and sent a text to Baekhyun.   She then waited for a response and after a few minutes he replied.  With that Hyoyeon grabbed a jacket and headed out.  

Hyoyeon was waiting at a park just outside her apartment building.  She sat on the swings in silence as she let the cold breeze touch her skin.  Hearing footsteps, she looked up to find Baekhyun now standing in front of her.  A look of saddness seemed to be hauting his eyes.  She really wanted to run up to him and hug him tightly but she held herself back.  

"You wanted to talk?" he asked in a soft, quiet voice.  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head as she stood up from the swing.  She took a deep breath and clenched her fists tightly.  

"I wanted to talk about what happened," she said.

"Okay."  Hyoyeon took a deep breath and was dreading what she was going to say next.  A small pit of nervouness began to form in the middle of her stomach. 

"First I wanted to ask you why those guys wanted to hurt you?" Baekhyun's eyes fell to the ground in front of him. 

"Look Hyoyeon, the world I live in is a lot more complex than the one you are in."

"What do you mean?"  

"You can say that they are a rival group of ours and we always seek out to hurt each other."

"Why?"

"Because that is the way my life is, but Hyoyeon you don't have to worry.  I will keep my promise I made to you.  I will protect you." Hyoyeon gave him a small smile and then let her eyes drop in front of her.  As much as she did believe him, he was the one she was worried about getting hurt.  

"I know you will, but Baekhyun I don't think we should be around each other anymore."  Hyoyeon then lifted her eyes to Baekhyun who looked like someone had slapped him across the face.  

"What are you saying?"  A mix of saddness and confusion crossed his face. "Are you saying you want to break up?"

"Yes, that is wht I'm saying," replied Hyoyeon.  Baekhyun clenched his fists and then turned his back to Hyoyeon.  

"If that is what you want," he said in a dry tone.  He then started to walk away.  

"Yes," she said quietly to herself.  She could feel the tears starting to run down her cheeks.  She loved him and didn't want to him to leave.  She watched him slowly walk away from her.  She watched from afar and slowly began to realize the mistake she was about to make.  She suddenly yearned for his touch, she wanted to feel his arms around her again, and she wanted to taste his sweet kiss again.  Hyoyeon then quickly ran after him and once she reached him, she wrapped her arms tightly around his waist, not wanting to let go.  Tears began to stream down her face as she rested her head against his back.

"No, that is not what I want," she said in betwen sobs, "but I don't know what else to do.  I'm scared Baekhyun.  I'm scared that if I'm too close to you that you could get hurt and now I'm even more scared of losing you."  Baekhyun then grabbed Hyoyeon's hands and held them tightly.  

"You don't have to worry about that Hyoyeon.  I said I would protect you."

"But who will protect you?" she asked.  Baekhyun then whirled around and pulled Hyoyeon tightly into his chest.  He began to pat her head softly in comfort as she continued to cry.  He couldn't help but smile a little bit. 

"You will of course," he replied.  Hyoyeon then looked up into his eyes and couldn't help but smile a little as well.  She calmed down a little and Baekhyun used his thumb to wipe the remaining tears on her cheeks.  

"I never truly got to thank you for saving me Baekhyun," she said.  Baekhyun just smiled and then kissed the top of her head. 

"I told you that I would protect you."  She then rested her head on his shoulder again and squeezed him tightly.  

"I know."  


Baekhyun <3

Hey Everyone!

Here is another update and it was a rather long one!

I hope that you all are having a great day and I hope that you all with enjoy this update!

Thanks again to HYOloveRONA for another poster

And thanks to all who is still supporting us through all this time!

tumblr_mu8f5gtAg51qdywcco3_500.gif

It means a lot to us when we see your comments and see that people are still enjoying the request shop

Hopefully we will reopen soon and I'm sorry for the long wait!

I'm still shocked that sooooo many people wanted requests *__*

Anyway, thanks again everyone! I hope you all have a great day! :)

- HyoBeautyeon

Here are some gifs for you all! <3

tumblr_ndg3gkNn6X1r2zw64o4_r1_250.giftumblr_ndg3gkNn6X1r2zw64o6_r1_250.giftumblr_ndg3gkNn6X1r2zw64o5_r1_250.giftumblr_mw6kekUC3D1sm4lilo1_500.giftumblr_m40li984r91rtp3wwo1_500.gif