Change of Heart (Sehun) requested by: unikaiha18

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: MurasakiMasquerade

Here he comes. With at least two girls on his arms, Sehun walks into the classroom with a handsome smile on his face. I roll my eyes in disgust and turned my attention back to my textbook that was open on my desk. One of my classmates, Luhan, came up to me nervously.

"Um, Hyoyeon..." he started. I slowly rose my eyes to him and gave him a menacing glare. He shrunk back with a little squeak coming from his mouth. "Nevermind." He then quickly went back to his seat. I sighed as I turned my attention back to my textbook. My reading was interrupted by a rat. Boys are all rats. Girls surrounded Sehun with stupid grins on their faces. I look at them with disgust. How can they stand to be so close? Sehun flirted with a couple of them by touching their hair, dazzling them with his smile, and giving them winks. They smiled with stupid grins on their faces as they were eating up every word he was saying. Finally, class begun, which meant that everyone had to take their seats. Sunny, who is one of Sehun's stupid fans, took her seat next to mine, placed her chin in her hands, and sighed happily. She continued to stare at Sehun and looked lost. 

"Hey," I softly nudged her. She then returned to reality. 

"Oh, sorry Hyoyeon," she said. "Did you need something." I shook my head.

"You should pay attention or else the teacher will catch you daydreaming." She then giggled and her stupid grin returned. 

"He is so perfect." I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back towards the teacher. School went by like it usually did. Once it was over, I packed up my stuff and left the classroom. Usually I would walk with Sunny, but she had to discuss something with the teacher so I went on ahead. I was on my way to meet up with my other friend Taeyeon when I heard a crying sound. I halted and peaked down an empty hallway. There stood Sehun with a blank expression on his face and his hands stuffed nonchalantly in his pockets. In front of him stood a girl who was crying softly with her hands over her face. This made me angry. How dare he make her cry. I rolled up my sleeves, took a deep breath, and stomped my way towards them. Sehun looked at me with a blank expression as I made my way towards him. I walked right in between the two of them, pushed the girl away from him, and stood protectively in front of her. 

"What did you do?" I demanded. He continued to stare at me with no expression. I waited from his response until he finally sighed and rubbed his hand through his hair.

"Nothing much," he responded. "Just rejecting a confession." 

"Well, you could have done it more tactfully," I yelled at him. "You have made her cry." He just shrugged. I then grabbed the girl and dragged her away from Sehun. We rounded the corner, I stopped her and turned her towards me. She had stopped crying, but her cheeks were still wet from her tears. "Are you okay?" Then she hugged me tightly. Surprised, I stood frozen. A complete stranger to me just hugged me, and I was strangely okay with it. 

"Thank you," she said softly. Then she released me and wiped her tears. "Although, he wasn't cruel about rejecting me." Stunned, I stayed silent and listened to her. "He was actually pretty sweet, which is something that completely surprised me." Then the tears began again. "It makes sense that he rejected me, I mean, how could a guy like him ever go out with a girl like me?" She wiped her tears again and then smiled. "I guess I will just have to get over this. Thank you and goodbye." She then skipped happily away from me. What just happened? I looked at my watch and saw the time. 

"Crap, Taeyeon is going to kill me," I said as I dashed away.

The next morning at school, I sat with my head on my desk. Due to homework and procrastination, I had a late night. Then came the giggling sounds from the hallway and I groaned. Sehun walked in with his usual gang of girls following him. He had a smile on his face, but it disappeared once he saw me. Slowly walking with the girls around him, Sehun headed towards me. The girls around him hushed as he approached Sunny's chair, pulled it out, and sat down. I glared at him as he gave me a small smile.

"Good morning," he said. The girls around him looked at each other in confusion and looked at me in envy. I slowly sat upright, crossed my arms, and continued to glare at him without saying a word. "Ah, I see you are still mad about yesterday." This caused the girls to gasp and look alarmed. "Well, will it help if I apologize?" His handsome face was irritating to look at, but I did not look away. 

"I am not the one you should apologize to," I replied harshly, which earned me some glares from the girls. "You should get out of Sunny's chair." My tone was cold and harsh, but Sehun's smile grew after hearing my words. 

"Ah yes," he said as he stood up with the girls around him desperate to grab his attention. "Talk to you later." He then returned to his seat on the other side of the room. Sunny stood a few feet away from me frozen. Her eyes were glued to Sehun as he walked past her. 

"Sunny," I hissed. She then snapped back to reality and hurried to her seat. 

"What was that all about?" she asked in a hushed voice. My icy glare returned and it was directed towards Sehun. He glanced over, gave me a smile, and a small wave of his hand. 

"Nothing," I said right before the teacher started class. Once class ended, Sunny and I packed up our stuff and left the classroom. We conversed over the events of the day, but the fiasco with Sehun was not brought up. We were walking down the hallway enjoying each other's company when my feet suddenly were caught on something and I tumbled to the floor. I wasn't able to get my hands out in time to catch myself therefore my head connected with the hard floor.

"Hyoyeon!" screamed Sunny. "Are you alright?" She rushed to my side and helped lift me up into a sitting position. With my head throbbing with pain and my eyes slightly blurred, I tried to refocus myself. Once my eyes were clear again, I gave a small smile to Sunny.

"I think I am okay," I said. Then three girls rounded the corner with their arms crossed and their expressions menacing. "Did you guys do this?" 

"Well you deserved it," said the tallest one of them. The other two nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Why does she deserve this?" asked Sunny. "Why should anyone deserve this?" 

"Because Sehun talked to her today," said the tall girl. The other two nodded their heads again. "Why should you get his attention when you don't deserve it." I glared at them. 

"You really did this to me all because Sehun talked to me today?" I asked. "What a ridiculous reason." Their glares intensified.

"It is not ridiculous," said one of the other girls.

"We are protecting Sehun," said the other girl.

"We are protecting him from worthless girls like you," said the tall one. "Now tell me what you and Sehun were talking about." 

"That is none of your business," I replied coldly. The tall one smirked. 

"She is right," said a voice. Sehun rounded the corner and crossed his arms. "That is none of your business Suzy." The tall girl named Suzy spun around and faced Sehun.

"Sehun," she gasped. "I uh..." she trailed off. 

"Get out of here Suzy," said Sehun. Suzy nodded her head and scurried off with the other two girls hot on her heels. Sehun watched them until they disappeared around a corner. Then he turned his attention to me. "What happened?" He crouched down next to me with actual concern on his face.

"We were walking down the hallway when those girls tripped Hyoyeon," explained Sunny. "I think she hit her head." I shook my head and started to slowly stand up. Sunny grabbed one of my arms while Sehun grabbed the other and they helped pull me up. 

"I am fine," I said once I was on my feet. Then I felt lightheaded and my body swayed.

"Woah," said Sehun as his arms wrapped around me. "I do not think you are fine." 

"Let go of me," I said but I did not have the strength or control to push him away. 

"Here help me get her on my back," said Sehun to Sunny.

"No," I protested, but they ignored me. Sehun crouched down as Sunny placed my arms around his neck. He then hoisted me up onto his back with his arms under my knees.

"Try to hold on tight," said Sehun. My arms tightened around him and I rested my chin on one of his shoulders. I actually liked being on his back. I could feel his muscles as he carried me to the nurse's office. Sunny walked alongside us silently and looked lost in thought. We entered the nurse's office and Sehun gently lowered me to the bed while Sunny retrieved the nurse. The nurse was an older woman who had a very gentle and friendly face. Sehun told her what happened as she performed some examinations on me. 

"Well since you are in good hands I am going to take off," said Sunny as she was slowly inching out the door. "Goodbye." Just before she disappeared she gave me a wink, which I did not really understand why she did that. Sehun didn't acknowledge her leaving as he stayed focused on me. 

"Is there something on my face?" I asked. His eyebrows rose in surprise.

"No, why?" he asked. 

"Then stop staring at me" I demanded. Sehun smiled at me, which was a very handsome smile. 

"Can't you just believe that I am actually worried about you," he said.

"Why would you be worried about me?" 

"That is a stupid question." And that was the end of the conversation. The nurse said I was going to be fine, but she also asked Sehun to me home, which, to my despair, he agreed. We walked side by side in silence all the way to the front door of my house. "Take it easy." I grabbed the knob of my front door and turned towards him. "It is probably best not to come to school tomorrow." I gave him a small nod and turned to go inside. Then, Sehun grabbed my arm and stopped me from going inside. "I think you have the wrong impression of me." Before I had a chance to respond, Sehun immediately turned away and walked away. I watched him leave until he disappeared from my sight.

The next day, I went to school despite Sehun's advice to stay home. I sat at my desk and waited patiently for class to start. I heard the usual commotion of girls that signaled Sehun's arrival. He entered with a group of smiling girls surrounding him. He was smiling until he saw me. He stomped over to me and glared down at me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked. The girls around him stood in hushed silence. I shrugged and stretched my arms.

"I am feeling perfectly fine," I said. Sehun shook his head and then returned to his seat. The girls chatted excitedly around him, but he just sat there glumly. I guess my being at school has ruined his mood.

 

After school, I was walking alone in the hallway when someone grabbed my hand and started to drag me in a different direction. I turned to object to the person who was pulling me, but I stopped once I saw that it was Suzy. She didn't even turn to look at me as she dragged me down a couple of different hallways to an empty classroom. She opened the door and shoved me inside. I stumbled to keep my balance. She entered after me and then closed the door.

"What do you want Suzy?" I demanded. She just stood with her back to me and her hand on the knob.

"Why?" she whispered. "Why?"

"I don't understand what you are asking," I said. Then she turned abruptly and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Why you?" she asked as she shook my shoulders. Her shaking me made my head hurt and made me feel very dizzy. Once she finally stopped shaking me, I stumbled and grabbed a hold of a desk for balance.

"I still don't understand."

"I have spent at least a year trying to get Sehun to look at me," she said. "I have stayed by his side, bought him gifts, sent him letters, and I have always made my affections known, but he always turns me down and treats me just like all the other silly girls that surround him." I stood in silence as I listened to her story. "Then you come along." She laughed a little with a sad smile on her face. "You, the girl who is known to hate guys, comes along and he suddenly treats you differently."

"What do you mean he treats me differently?" I asked. Suzy clenched her fists and held back her tears.

"I have tried so hard to get so much as a tiny speck of his attention, but he always just brushes me off, but he gives you so much of his attention freely." She then approached me and grabbed a hold of my collar. "What is so special about you? What have you done to grasp his attention?"

"I haven't done anything," I said.

"You're lying."

"I have done nothing," I said again. Then Suzy slapped me hard against the face. My cheek stung from her hand. The impact caused my dizziness to heighten and I felt myself collapse on the floor. Suzy glared down at me. Then, the door suddenly opened and a figure rushed in. My vision was blurring and I felt myself growing very tired.

"Are you crazy Suzy," said a deep voice that seemed very familiar. "She is still recovering."

"Tell me Sehun," said Suzy. Sehun? "Why her?" 

"I don't know Suzy," said Sehun. "I guess its because she is different." Then everything went dark.

I woke up in my own bedroom at my house. Dressed in my pajamas, I slowly pulled myself up into a sitting position. My bedroom door opened and my mother peeked her head in. 

"Ah you are awake," she said as she walked in with a try of food. She placed the tray of food next to my bed and then sat on my bed next to me. "How are you feeling?"

"Better," I said. "How did I get here?" 

"Oh a charming young man brought you home," said my mother with a smile on her face. "He seemed very worried about you and I was very grateful that he brought you home safely." 

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked. 

"Since yesterday." She grabbed a hold of my hand and squeezed it. "I was very worried." I gave her a reassuring smile. "What happened Hyoyeon?"

"Sehun didn't tell you?" I asked. She just shook her head. 

"He said that it would be better if you explained what happened since he didn't witness everything."

"Well, the other day I tripped and hit my head on the floor," I said. 

"Oh honey, why didn't you say anything earlier?" my mother asked.

"I was feeling fine so I just brushed it off, and then today..." I hesitated. "Today, I just overexerted myself." I didn't tell her the truth; I didn't want to worry her. The doorbell rang, and my mother went to go answer it. She then returned and said that I had a guest. Then, Sehun entered my bedroom. I guess I wasn't surprised to see him, but I was surprised that I was actually happy to see him. My mother left the two of us alone. Sehun pulled my desk chair up to my bed and sat down on it. "Shouldn't you be at school?" Sehun smiled.

"School is over for today," he said. 

"I have been asleep for that long?" I asked. Sehun then laughed and I liked the sound of it.

"Well you seem to be better."

"I am better."

"That's good." Sehun then rose, approached me, and kissed my forehead softly. I froze and my heartbeat pounded against my chest. His lips were soft and warm against my forehead. "I was very worried." His breath tickled my forehead as he spoke. 

"Sehun," I said. He then lowered his face so that it was inches from mine. I stared into his brown eyes. We both stared at each other in silence. It was an exhilarating moment. I then leaned closer to him and kissed him. Sehun immediately placed his hand on my neck and pulled me close. The kiss didn't last long as we pulled away from each other, but it was sweet. We both smiled at each other as Sehun's thumb caressed my neck. I felt extremely happy at that moment. No one has ever made me feel this happy before.


Hey People!

So here we have another request done and I hope that you guys like it

HyoBeautyeon almost has the next one done so it will be uploaded in the next couple days. 

We are trying to be more proactive and we are finishing the request rather quickly :D

Hope you all like it and continue to support us!

tumblr_mz6z9u4Ddr1t3go09o2_500.giftumblr_mw9y9mnFm11r3rik3o1_500.gif