Trapped in Your Heart (Henry) requested by: Kpoplovers94

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

Henry sat in silence in his living room apartment.  A silver necklace hung from his fingers as his sad eyes gazed at it.  A million thoughts seem to run through his mind as he did not know what to do next.  He thought they were happy together.  He thought that they were going to be together forever.  He thought that she loved him.  Apparently he was wrong.

Yesterday seemed like a perfect dream and he suddenly woke up in reality the next morning.  He woke up this morning to find the spot next to him empty.  He ran his hand across the sheets to find them cold.  Confused, he got out of bed and walked into the living room.  The apartment was strangely quiet.  His eyes scanned the area, but he could not seem to find her.  Usually she would tell him "goodbye" or "have a great day" before she left for work.  Instead of seeing her smiling face, all Henry could find was a dark and empty room.  

Panic started to rise within him as he quickly walked back to the bedroom.  He opened the closet only to find his clothes on the racks.  He then went to the bathroom where he could only find his stuff littered around the room.  Finally realizing the outcome, Henry sunk to the floor on his knees feeling extremely heavy.  Sadness began to overcome him as he sat hunched over on the bathroom floor.   He still could not believe it.  

Why?

Why would she leave?

What did he do?

Did he do something wrong? 

Tears began to collect at the corner of his eyes.  

Hours had passed and Henry continued to sit in silence on the sofa.  He stared at the silver necklace trying to comprehend what had just happened.  

A knock sounded at the door and Henry sighed. 

"Who can it be?" he mumbled as he set the necklace and walked over to his door.  He peered through thr peep hole and stared at the stranger in confusion.  He opened the door to a girl with a smile on her face. 

"Hello, my name is Hyoyeon and I'm your new neighbor," she said.  Henry squinted his eyes at her. 

"That is why you decided to disturb me is to tell me that you moved in? Why would I want to know that?" he said rather coldly.  Hyoyeon stared at him in surprise. 

"I thought I would be polite and introduce myself," she replied. 

"Well, if that's all, why don't you go away."  Hyoyeon glared at him.  Henry started to close the door, but she stuck her foot in front of it.  She then pushed herself past him into his apartment.  

"What are you doing?" he asked as he stared after her in annoyance. 

"Nice place, except why are you sitting in the dark?" she asked him.  

"Can you leave?"  Hyoyeon walked over to the closed blinds and opened them.  Sunlight then filled the room. 

"That's better," she said.  Henry stared at her in annoyance.  

"Man, it's so dusty in here."  Hyoyeon turned to Henry. "Where is your duster?"

"Get out," he said. 

"Man, you are so cold.  I will find it myself."  Hyoyeon pranced over to the kitchen and started to open cabinets to find a duster.  Henry walked over to her and continued to stare at her hard. 

"You really don't have any food.  Are you not eating properly?" she asked.  Henry did not answer and just continue to stare at her with his eyes hard.  

"I know! I will come over and make you meals."  Henry sighed and rolled his eyes.  

"What is your problem?" she asked him. 

"You are."  Hyoyeon glared at him. 

"Oh really, I just want to help."  Hyoyeon then gave him a sweet smile.  He then grabbed her hand and dragged her to the door.

"Hey, let go," she said.  He opened the door and pushed her out.  Slamming the door behind her.  

"Fine, be like that.  I will be back," she yelled.  Henry leaned against the door and sighed.  

"She is going to be a big pain in the ," mumbled Henry. 

 

Henry just got out of the shower and heard his cell phone ringing.  With his hair dripping wet, he walked over to it with only wearing a towel wrapped around his waist.  He saw that it was his sister.  Sighing, he clicked the ignore button.  He left his bedroom and then froze immediately.  His mouth fell open as he stared at Hyoyeon standing in his kitchen. 

"Dinner is going to be ready any minute," she said with her back turned to him.  

"How the hell did you get in?" he asked.  Hyoyeon to turned to face him and shrugged. 

"I know my way around locks.  Now go get dressed and I will have dinner ready in a second."  Henry clenched his fists in anger.  He quickly walked over to her and grabbed her hand.  He then dragged her over to the door again. 

"Wait," she said.  She dug her heels hard into the ground and Henry stopped to face her again.  He held an annoyed expression. 

"Please, just let me finish making you dinner."  Henry shook his head.  He then shoved her towards the door, but she stopped him as she braced herself against the wall.  

"I'm not leaving," she said. 

"Yes you are," he replied as he leaned in closer to try and push her more towards the door.  She did not move.  She could then feel his muscles pushing against her, making her blush slightly. After a few minutes of no avail, Henry sighed and released her. 

"Fine, I give up.  You can stay," he mumbled.  Hyoyeon smiled and turned around to face him.  She saw his muscular body and looked away in embarrassment.  

"Go and get dressed, dinner will be ready soon," said Hyoyeon as she waved him away.  Henry sighed in annoyance as he went back to the bedroom to get changed.  Hyoyeon then went back to the stove to finish making dinner.  Henry then emerged from the bedroom dressed in a t-shirt and sweats.  Hyoyeon had the table set and the dishes already made.  

"Come and eat," she said with a smile on her face.  Henry grimmaced and sat down at one end of the table.  Hyoyeon sat down at the other end.  They ate in silence as Hyoyeon watched him intently.  After a few minutes of her intense staring, Henry was staring to get annoyed.  

"What?" he asked.  

"What the hell happened to you?" she asked.  Henry squinted his eyes at her in confusion. 

"Something must have happened in order for you to turn so cold."

"What if I'm always this cold?"

"Still, something then must have happened a long time ago then, but I can tell.  Something happened very recently."

"What makes you think that?"  Hyoyeon shrugged. 

"My intuition is never wrong."

"Well it is this time."  Henry looked back down at his food and continued eating. 

"Who was she?"  Henry froze and slowly turned his gaze back up at her. 

"Someone important, I presume?"  she said.  Henry slowly nodded his head. 

"What happened?"  Henry shook his head. 

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"Come on, it will make you feel better."  

"How?" 

"By talking things out, you release all of those bad feelings inside of you which can make you feel better later.  If you keep all those bad feelings inside, it can make you feel even worse."

Henry took a deep breath in and sighed as he ran a hand thorugh his hair.  Hyoyeon just continued to stare at him with pity in her eyes.  Hoping that he would open up to her. 

"Why should I talk about it with you?  You are just a stranger to me." 

"That makes me the best person to talk to, don't ya think?" she said as she gave him a reassuring smile.

"Not gonna happen," he said as he shook his head.  Hyoyeon sighed in frustration and decided to leave the subject alone.  They both continued to eat their dinner in silence.  Hyoyeon continued to watched Henry closely as she finished her meal as Henry refused to look at her.  Once they were both finished, the silence continued in the room. 

"So, what did you think of the food?" asked Hyoyeon trying her best to break the silence. 

"It was alright," Henry said as he continued to avoid her intense gaze.  She really wanted him to open up to her, but it was not going to happen.  He got up from the table and went to put his dish in the sink. 

"I can do that," said Hyoyeon.  She got up from the table quickly with her plate in hand.  Henry shook his head as he the sink.  

"No I can do it and you can leave."  His voice was still cold to her and Hyoyeon's eyes fell to the floor.  She then clenched her fists in frustration and looked back up at him. 

"Why are you like this?"  Henry then turned off the water and sighed in annoyance. 

"Like what?"  He turned to face Hyoyeon.  Her eyes were filled with frustration and also pity. 

"Why do you keep on pushing me away when I just want to be your friend?"  

"I don't need a friend." Henry crossed his arms and his eyes hardened

"Only a person in need of a friend would say that."

"Oh yeah, how would you know?"  Hyoyeon's eyes then fell to the floor in front of her.  She twisted her hands in front of her and Henry waited for an answer.

"Because I needed a friend once."  She looked back up at him and Henry could see the hurt in her eyes.  His eyes softened a little and he uncrossed his arms, having no idea on what to say next.  A few more seconds of silence passed and Hyoyeon then walked over to the door.  Henry watched her every slow step.  She grabbed the handle to the door and looked over her shoulder at Henry.  Her deep brown eyes still stared at him in pity. 

"I hope that you don't become trapped Henry."  With that, Hyoyeon left his apartment, leaving him in the silence.  Her words rang in his head.  

"Trapped?" he said to himself.  The same word kept on repeating over and over in his mind.  All he could think of was how much he still loved her and how much he missed her.  He then started to ask himself a question:

Was he really falling into a trap?

 

The next morning, Henry woke up to the sunlight streaming into his eyes.  Another vivid dream of loneliness occupied his night and another tiring day was just starting to begin.  The room was empty and silent as it probably was goign to continue to be and Henry sighed as he swung his legs out of the bed.  He stretched out his body and slowly stood up from the bed.  He slowly made his way from the bedroom to the kitchen to make some coffee, but froze once he saw the dining room table. 

A warm bowl of oatmeal with an omlete on the side was sitting on a blue plate on the dark wood table.  A white coffee cup sat adjacent to it as steam slowly rose from it.  A bowl of fruit also sat snuggly next to the two with a note.  He walked over to the table and picked up the note, alread knowing who it was from. 

I'm sorry for yesterday

I did not mean to push you so far

I made you some breakfast before work

Please eat it as you need to stay healthy :)

- Hyoyeon

Henry smiled to himself as he set the note down and looked at the delicious food in front of him.  He could feel his stomach ache for it as it's sweet aroma surrounded his nose. 

"That girl is not going to give up," he said to himself.  He then sat down and started to eat the breakfast she made for him.

 

Hyoyeon was entering through the front door of her apartment building.  She walked swiftly still dressed in her waitress uniform and her blonde hair was tied up into a messy bun.  She was tired and yet still walked as quickly as she could to the elevator.  She finally reached it and she pressed the button. 

"I wonder if he actually ate the meal I left for him," she mumbled to herself while waiting for the door to open.  She did not know why but she had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.  She felt someone behind and she looked over her shoulder and noticed a girl was also waiting for the elevator.  The girl was dressed very fancy with a black pencil skirt and a golden silk blouse.  She also wore a big black hat that her brown hair was coming out in waves with a pair of golden sunglasses.  Hyoyeon felt very out of place while standing next to her. 

What is a girl like her doing here? Hyoyeon asked herself.  The elevator doors opened and Hyoyeon walked in quickly and felt the girl walk in behind her.  She whirled around and both of them reached for the same floor button.  They both stopped and glanced at each other. 

"You are going to the sixth floor too?" asked Hyoyeon.  The girl just scoffed at her and pulled her hand away.  Hyoyeon pressed the button and just crossed her arms behind her back. 

What in the world is this girl's problem? Hyoyeon asked herself.  The two of them rode the elevator in a somewhat awkward silence.  Hyoyeon was continuing to have a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach and yet she could not figure out why.  

The elevator finally reached the sixth floor and the doors opened.  The girl walked out quickly with Hyoyeon following right behind her.  The girl was walking swiftly down the hallway with Hyoyeon right behind her.  It was kind of awkward as the girl was walking the same way to Hyoyeon's apartment.  The girl took a couple of glances back at Hyoyeon and with every glance she quickened her pace.  Hyoyeon squinted her eyes at the girl in suspicion.  

Hyoyeon finally reached her apartment and noticed the girl walked a few more steps and then stopped in front of Henry's apartment.  Hyoyeon watched her with curiosity.  The girl took off her sunglasses and then looked over at Hyoyeon.  Her eyes were squinted as she looked over at Hyoyeon. 

"Can I help you or something?" she asked.  Hyoyeon shook her head no and then turned her attention to fishing her keys out of her purse.  Hyoyeon heard the girl knock on Henry's door.  She finally got her keys and then looked back up at the girl.  She was tapping her foot impatiently and Hyoyeon slowly slid her key into the door's keyhole while still not taking her eyes off of the girl.  

The door opened and Henry was standing there.  His eyes went wide as soon as he saw her. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked the girl.  The girl gave him a small smile. 

"You know why I'm here Henry," she said.  Hyoyeon kept on watching them with curiosity as she slowly turned the key to her apartment.  The girl then looked down as Henry stared at her with a solemn expression.  He did not seem to be happy to see her. 

"Mind if I come in," the girl asked, "I don't like it when people evasdrop on my private matters."  The girl then gestured to Hyoyeon.  Henry looked over at her as he noticed her for the first time.  Hyoyeon then made eye contact with him and gave him a look as if asking if everything was okay.  Henry just nodded his head and gave her a small smile as if he was assuring her.  He then turned back to the girl and his smile turned into a frown. 

"Fine, you can come in," he said with a slight bit of hostility in his voice.  The girl then smile a little bit and followed Henry into the apartment.  Hyoyeon continued to watch them enter the apartment until the door shut and she was unable to see anything.  Hyoyeon sighed and opened her door and entered her apartment.   She walked over to the wall in between her and Henry's apartment and put her ear against it's smooth surface. 

"I can't hear anything."  Hyoyeon pressed her ear hardered against the wall but still could not hear anything.  A soft meow noise startled her slightly and she pulled herself away from the wall.  She looked over and saw her black cat sitting on the sofa staring at her in curiosity. 

"Oh Mallie, you startled me."  Hyoyeon walked over to the cat and began to scratch behind it's ears.  Mallie started to purr in response. 

"I don't mean to listen in on their conversation, but something about this boy makes me want to know everything about him.  I don't know why but I always seem to want to poke my nose into his business."  Mallie gave a soft meow in response and Hyoyeon smiled.  She picked up the little black cat and cradled her into her arms.  

"I think a nice bubble bath is in order don't ya think?"  Hyoyeon smiled as she put Mallie back down onto the couch.  She really needed to get some things off her mind and a nice warm bath seemed like the best reprieve.  

 

A little while later Hyoyeon emerged from the bathroom with her wet blonde hair dripping down her shoulders.  She was dressed in a comfy pair of sweats and a t-shirt.  A towel was draped around her neck as she walked to the kitchen to get herself a drink of water. 

"I wonder if that girl left yet?"  she asked herself.  She grabbed a glass from the kitchen cabinet and poured herself a cold glass of water.  She then felt something fluffy rubbed around her ankles.  With a smile she looked down to find Mallie rubbing her chin against her ankles. 

"You are such a sweetheart."  Hyoyeon set her glass down and bent down to pick up Mallie.  She then cradle the cat in her arms again and began to scratch the cat's black stomach.  Someone shouting very loudly next door caught Hyoyeon's attention.  The yelling continued for a few seconds and then a door was slammed shut very loudly.  Hyoyeon walked quickly over to her door and looked through the peep hole.  She saw the girl walk swiftly past her door.  She seemed to be very upset.  Hyoyeon took a step back and then immediately thought of Henry.  What happened?  Was he alright?  

Hyoyeon stood in silence not knowing what to do.  Should she go over and see if Henry was alright or would he be angry that she came over?  She bit her lip in thought and then felt a little paw push against her arm.  She looked down at Mallie who was staring at Hyoyeon with it's bright green eyes. 

"I should go over and check on him right?" asked Hyoyeon.  The cat meowed back her and Hyoyeon nodded her head.  Taking a deep breath she slowly opened her door.  Peering her head out of it, she saw the hallway was empty and then stepped out of her apartment.  She took slow steps towards his door while still holding Mallie tight to her chest.  Raising her hand to knock on his door, she hesitated for a second and then pushed herself to do it.  She knocked on his door quickly and patiently waited.  The door opened and Henry appeared. 

"I kind of figured you were going to come over sooner or later," he said with no emotion in his voice.  His eyes then fell onto Mallie and he looked at the black cat with curiosity. 

"Who is this?" he asked while reaching out a hand to pet the little cat lightly. 

"This is Mallie, my cat," replied Hyoyeon. 

"I thought pets were not allowed in the building."  Henry then looked back up at Hyoyeon and she just shrugged. 

"No one is going to know about it as long as I keep her safe."  Henry smiled and Hyoyeon in a breath.  This was the first time she had seen him smile like that.  He was genuinely smiling and Hyoyeon thought he looked a lot more handsome with a smile.  It disappeared once he let his hand drop and it looked back up at Hyoyeon. 

"Can I come in?" Hyoyeon asked quietly.  Henry just nodded his head and walked back into his apartment.  Hyoyeon then took a step inside and closed the door behind her.  The air was stuffy and uptight as Hyoyeon did not know what to say or do next.  She watch Henry walk into the living room.  

"Are you going to come in or what?" he asked over his shoulder.  Hyoyeon was startled and then quickly walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa.  He also took a seat on the other end of the sofa.  Mallie crawled out of Hyoyeon's lap and walked over to Henry and laid down next to him on the couch.  The cat then stretched out its body while begging for some attention.  Henry smiled again and began to scratch the cat's tummy.  Hyoyeon watched in amazement. 

"So what did you want to know?" he asked.  

"What makes you think I came over here to know what happened?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"Because isn't that what you want? Some drama to entertain yourself?" 

"No, that is not why I came over."

"Oh really, they why did you come over?"

"I wanted to see if you are alright.  You seemed upset when that girl was here."  Mallie meowed for some more attention and Henry began to scratch under her chin.  The room then fell into silence as Henry seemed to focus his attention on Mallie.  Hyoyeon then became lost in thought and then came up with an idea.  She stood up from the couch and turned to face Henry with a mischievious grin on her face. 

"What?" he asked while he looked at her in confusion.  She held out her hand to him. 

"Come on."  Henry just stared at it and Hyoyeon started to become impatient. 

"Come on," she said and she grabbed his hand.  He got up from the couch and followed Hyoyeon to his bedroom.  She walked over to his closet and opened it. 

"What are you doing?" he asked.  Hyoyeon then started looking through the shirts.  

"Trying to find you the perfect outfit."

"For what?"  Her eyes then fell on a black jacket and a white shirt to go underneath.  She pulled them both out and dangled then from her hands with a smile on her face. 

"We are going to have some fun to get your mind off of things," she said as she handed Henry the clothes and continued to smile brightly. 

"What are we going to do?" he asked. 

"Going to go to a club."  Henry shook his head and looked at the clothes again.  He then looked back up at Hyoyeon. 

"Why in the world would I want to go to a club right now?" 

"Because I feel like you need to get out of this cage."

"Get out of this cage?"  Hyoyeon smiled and nodded her head.  She then walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. 

"This cage of sadness."  She then walked towards the door.  Before leaving the bedroom she turned to face him with a small smile.  Mallie appeared and was rubbing herself against Hyoyeon's legs.  "I am going to go back to my place and get ready.  Come over once you are done."

Hyoyeon picked up the cat and closed the bedroom door leaving Henry alone in his bedroom while holding some clothes in his hands.  He just shook his head and threw the clothes on the bed and sighed. 

"She is definitely something," he mumbled to himself as he started to change his clothes. 

Once Henry was finished he left his bedroom and headed out to Hyoyeon's apartment.   He was deabting with himself on whether he should go in or not.  After a few seconds of thought he pressed on the door's handle and let himself in.  Mallie came on running over to him in excitement.  Smiling, Henyr knelt down to pick up the kitty.  Mallie began to purr as his hands softly her fur.  

"Henry is that you?" He heard Hyoyeon's voice from down the hallway.  

"Yeah it's me.  Are you going to tell me where we are going?" he asked.  After a few seconds of silence, Hyoyeon emerged from the hallway wearing a short red dress that hugged her curves.  She was in the middle of pulling her hair up into a bun as a few bobby pins were being held by .  Henry's eyes went wide for a second as he slowly took in Hyoyeon's beauty. 

"A club," she mumbled through the bobby pins.  She then quickly finished putting her semi-dry hair into a bun and smiled. 

"A club?" He squinted his eyes in thought and put Mallie back onto the floor.  The cat made a noise of disappointment and ran off somewhere in the apartment. 

"Yeah, I thought you would want to take your mind off of things."

"By going to a club."

"They are a lot of fun if you kow how to dance."

"I don't really dance much."

"I can teach you and it will be fun, trust me."  Hyoyeon then smiled brightly and went to go and grab her purse off of the couch.  Henry continued to think about the idea of going to a club and knew that Hyoyeon was going to drag him to it one way or another.  

"Come on," she said as she grabbed his arm and led him out of her apartment.  She quickly locked up and they began to walk down the hallway towards the elevators. 

"Hyoyeon."

"Yeah?"

"You are definitely an amazing and unique person."  

"I know."  Hyoyeon smiled shyly to herself as they finally reached the elevator where Henry took her hand and never let it go for the rest of the night. 


Hello Everyone :)

HyoBeautyeon here and hoping that everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday :)

I know it has been a while, but my co author and I have been working super hard over break and have been slowly working on all of the request.  We have some done and some almost done so we hope to update more often.  Because we took so long to update, this one I made extra long as it is the longest one shot I have written so far.  

I hope you all like it and I hope you all will look forward for more updates. 

The next update will be towards the end of the week as my co author is editing it and is almost done :)

Then the next one will be soon after that! :)

I hope you all have a great week!

tumblr_mtrxrvfLQV1qkiilno1_500.gif

Love you all <3

tumblr_lrjk2k0atG1qk1oyg.gif

This little cutie :)