Giving in to Temptation (Kai) requested by: FyeQah

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

"Hyoyeon, how long were you going to make me wait?" asked Luhan with an annoyed tone.  He was sitting at a table glaring at his sister as she entered the restaurant late.  

"Sorry, I got caught up at work that I did not even noticed the time," she replied as she sat down across from her little brother.  She then noticed the empty chair beside her brother and gave him an annoyed look. 

"What?" asked Luhan. 

"Why are you chewing me out when Lay isn't here yet?" she asked. 

"Oh trust me I'm going to chew him out as well," replied Luhan.  Lay then came walking into the restaurant with a bright smile on his face. 

"You better have a good excuse for being late," snapped Luhan. 

"I'm only five minutes late," said Lay as he took a seat next to Luhan. 

"Besides, I'm not the one who wanted to go out to eat all together," said Lay as he picked up a menu and started reading through it. 

"I'm sorry, that I thought it would be nice to spend some quality time together for once," said Luhan with an angry tone.  

"I think that we spend enough time together at home."

"If you call sitting in your closed room all by yourself 'spending time together.'" 

"Wow you sound like a nagging mother."  Luhan clenched his fists in anger as he glared at Lay.  

"Hey guys, now is not the time to start a fight," said Hyoyeon.  Both Lay and Luhan sighed and nodded their heads in agreement.  

"Oh great, look who is here," mumbled Luhan.  Hyoyeon turned in her chair and saw a group of guys enter the restaurant.  And it wasn't just any group of guys.  It was EXO-K. 

Kai was leading the pack with Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol following right behind him.  Luhan and Lay were glaring at them as they walked closer to their table.   Kai looked straight at Hyoyeon and gave her a charming smile.  Hyoyeon looked away and blushed slightly from embarrassment. 

"Well, well if it ain't Luhan and Lay.  Fancy seeing you guys here," said Chanyeol as the four of them stood at the end of the table.  

"What do you guys want?" growled Lay as a glaring competition began between them.  

"Nothing at all, just stopped by to say hi," said Baekhyun.  Luhan and Lay both clenched their fists. 

"Now you have done that you can get lost," snapped Luhan.  Baekhyun just shrugged and the four of them kept walking further into the restaurant.  Hyoyeon kept her eyes on Kai and watched him weaved through the tables behind his friends.  

"What a bunch of s," mumbled Lay.  Hyoyeon stayed concentrated on Kai.  Once he sat down at a table he looked back over at Hyoyeon.  Their eyes connected and he winked at her. 

"Hyoyeon?" asked Luhan, "What are you staring at?" Hyoyeon shook her head and turned back to face her brothers. 

"I'm sorry, I was zoning out," she replied as she snuck another peek at Kai.  She watched him get up and head down the hallway towards the restrooms.  She immediately stood up from the table quickly and her two brothers stared at her in confusion. 

"I have to go to the restroom," she said quickly.  Her brothers nodded their heads and Hyoyeon quickly weaved through the tables to get to the restroom.  She walked down the hallway and was about to reach the restroom when she felt a warm hand clasp hers.  Her body was pulled around and she smiled. Kai was standing right behind her with a handsome smirk on his face.  He leaned his head over her shoulder.

"Fancy running into you here?" he whispered quietly.  Hyoyeon giggled and pushed him away a little bit.

"You followed me here after-" Hyoyeon was stopped by Kai putting a finger in front of her lips. He looked over his shoulder to check for Luhan and Lay. 

"Come on, let's get out of here," whispered Kai.  He firmly grabbed her hand and swiftly walked down the hallway.  Hyoyeon didn't even have any time to protest and let Kai drag her down the red hallway to the back door.  He opened it slowly and quickly walked out of it with Hyoyeon in tow.  

"You know that my brothers are going to be very pissed off at me," said Hyoyeon in a dry tone.  Kai just shrugged his shoulders. 

"I don't care, I just want to spend time with you."  Kai ran the back of his hand softly over her cheek and Hyoyeon gave him a shy smile. 

"Come on," he said as he continued to hold her hand and they made their way down the sidewalk. 

"If my brothers' kill me, I'm coming after you."  Kai laughed and squeezed her hand tightly. 

"Don't worry, I won't let them kill you." 

"Where are we going?"

"You will have to wait and see."

Kai continued to lead Hyoyeon down the busy sidewalk and stopped in front of a building with a ton of bright colors flashing through its windows. 

"An arcade?" asked Hyoyeon as she looked at the idea with a questionable expression. 

"Come on it will be fun," said Kai.  He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze and tugged her into the brightly lit lobby.  Kai got some tokens and then tugged Hyoyeon to the game room.  

"What shall we play first?" asked Kai. 

"I don't know, I have never been in an arcade before," said Hyoyeon.  Kai shook his head with a small smile. 

"What?" she asked while lightly hitting him on the shoulder. 

"I kind of figured, considering the family life you have."  Hyoyeon squinted her eyes at him and crossed her arms across her chest. 

"Maybe I should have just stayed with my brothers then."  She then gave him a teasing smirk and pretended to walk away.  He quickly grabbed her hand and twirled her back around.  His arm was wrapped behind her back as he pushed her into his chest. 

"Now, are you telling me that you would rather spend time with them than me?"  Hyoyeon nodded her head and smirked at him. 

"Really?" he asked as he slowly leaned his head closer to hers.  She closed her eyes as she felt his lips brush against hers.  

"You know I was just kidding," she said while expecting a kiss.  Kai smiled and pulled away from Hyoyeon. 

"So was I."  Hyoyeon opened her eyes and saw Kai already walking away.  She sighed and smiled to herself. 

"What am I going to do about him?" she asked her self quietly before walking after him.  Once she caught up to him and wrapped her arm with his. 

"Why do you have to tease me so much?" she asked him with a small pout on her face. 

"Hey, you were teasing me first."  Hyoyeon then smiled to herself.  They both spent a fun afternoon at the arcade.  Hyoyeon was clearly wrapped in bliss with her sweet boyfriend Kai.  

 

Once the sun had already set, Hyoyeon finally arrived home and was greeted by her two angry brothers.  They both were very pissed off with their arms crossed and their eyes glaring at her.

"Where the hell have you been Hyo?" demanded Luhan.  She cringed from the harsh tone of his voice. 

"I'm sorry, I got a call from work and they needed me back," said Hyoyeon. 

"We called your work and you know what they said," said Lay.  Hyoyeon then looked down in shame as her two brothers walked closer to her. "They said you took the entire day off."

"So let me ask you again, where the hell have you been Hyo," yelled Luhan.  Hyoyeon flinched and kept her eyes to the floor in front of her.  She knew that she could not tell them that she took the entire day off to be with Kai.  They would probably kill her if she said that she was dating him.   

"Hyo?" asked Lay and she flinched from the anger in his voice. 

"I don't have to tell you," she said after a few minutes of silence.  She then slowly raised her head to find both of her brothers glaring at her even more.  They were clearly frustrated. 

"Yes you do," demanded Luhan.

"Why?" she asked. 

"Because Hyo, we were looking everywhere for you.  We were worried sick," said Lay.  Hyoyeon then felt a pain of guilt and looked at both of them with pity.   

"We were so worried that we thought that something may have happened to you and we would have lost you like mom and dad," said Luhan. 

"I'm sorry I made you guys worry about, but trust me I was completely fine," said Hyoyeon. 

"Whatever," said Lay as he walked up the stairs to his room.  Hyoyeon watched his every step until he rounded the corner out of her sight.  Her eyes then went back to Luhan.  

"You are not to leave this house anymore unless we know exactly where you are going," said Luhan.  Before Hyoyeon could protest, Luhan quickly his heel and went up to his room.  Hyoyeon sighed in frustration and walked slowly up the stairs to her room.  

"What a horrible way to end a great day," she mumbled to herself as she walked down the dark hallway to her room.  She walked quietly past both Luhan and Lay's room not wanting to disturb.  She finally reached her room in which she opened the door and quickly shut it after she had entered.  

Hyoyeon then leaned her back against the door and took a couple of deep breaths.  She felt horrible for putting her brothers through this kind of situation.  Hurting her brothers was something she never wants to do, but the problem is that she loves being with Kai.  

Hyoyeon felt her phone vibrating in her pocket.  Taking it out she smiled a little seeing Kai's name on her screen.  She quickly pressed the green button and put the phone to her ear.

"Hey," she said. 

"Hey, did you get back home safely?" asked Kai.  Hyoyeon smiled to herself.  She loves it when Kai calls to check up one her. 

"Yeah I did get home safely," she replied. 

"And your brothers?"  Hyoyeon paused as she then remembered back to the anger of her brothers and began to frown. 

"Hyo?"  Hyoyeon just sighed and told Kai everything that had happened once she got home.  One she was finished, there was a long pause from Kai.  

"Wow, I did not realize they were going to blow up like that," he finally said after a few seconds of silence.  Hyoyeon just sighed. 

"Me niether."

"I know they are s and all but I didn't think they would be mean to you like that."  

"Hey, my brothers are not s, they just really care about me."  Hyoyeon really hated it when Kai would talk about her brothers.  Yeah they are from a rival group of Kai's and all but they were still  her brothers. 

"Sorry Hyo, I should be more careful when I talk about your brothers with you, but I still don't think that they should have yelled at you like that."

"Well put it this way, how would you feel if I just suddenly ditched you at a restaurant and didn't call you or told you where I was going and arrived almost six hours later.  Wouldn't you be worried sick?"

"Well, when you put it that way," Kai said in a more lighthearted tone.  Hyoyeon smiled to herself. 

"So, because they are so mad at me, I think it is going to be a while before I see you again."

"I will figure something out, don't worry."

"But that is the thing Kai.  My brothers are very suspicous of me right now so I think it would be best if I don't see you for a couple of weeks."

"Oh no Hyo, I can go barely a day without seeing you."  Kai was clearly whining and Hyoyeon smiled to herself some more.  It felt nice to be loved. 

"Kai, I don't want them to find out.  They would probably disown me and kick me out."

"If they kick you out then you can come and live with me."  As nice as that sounded, Hyoyeon shook her head. 

"I can't live without my brothers.  They mean the world to me every since-" Hyoyeon stopped mid sentence not being able to finish the sentence.  Knots appeared in her stomach as she remembered what Lay had said earlier:

"We were so worried that we thought that something may have happened to you and we would have lost you like mom and dad."

"Hyo?"  Kai's voice brought her back from her thoughts. 

"I just can't lose them Kai."  She could hear him sigh through the phone. 

"I understand Hyo, but I can't wait two weeks.  I'm sorry, but I can't."

"Please Kai, for me."  There was a long silence where he seemed to be debating. 

"I can lower it to a week," said Hyoyeon.  She then heard him sigh and she knew he was going to give in to her. 

"Okay fine a week, but once a week is past you better be prepared, because once I see you again, I'm not going to let you go for a full twenty four hours."

"Okay I will prepare myself.  I'm going to turn in for the night so I will talk to you in a week."

"Alright, Good Night Hyo."

"Good Night Kai." 

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Like I really love you."  Hyoyeon smiled knowing full well of his intentions. 

"Kai, I can't talk to you all night."

"Why not?" asked Kai with a child-like voice and Hyoyeon giggled softly to herself. 

"I need to sleep so I'm going to hang up now."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too Kai."

"I really love you."

"I know Kai, and I'm going to hang up now."  She quickly hung up the phone before he could say another word.  

"It's always hard to end a conversation with that guy," she said to herself.  Smiling to herself Hyoyeon walked over to her bed and jumped into it.  Feeling all giddy from hearing Kai saying "I love you" and over again, Hyoyeon couldn't help but spazz a little on her bed with a full smile on her face.  The past six months with him was pure bliss and he has become the most important person in her life besides her brothers. 

"I love him so much," she whipered to herself and continued to smile before falling into a deep sleep. 

 

Three days have passed and her brothers seemed to have been simmering down a little bit. They were still mad at her as she had to keep on telling them where she was going and how long she was going to be gone.  It was starting to get annoying, but Hyoyeon knew that this was only way she was going to get their trust back.

"Hyoyeon, do you want some pancakes for breakfast?" asked Luhan as he poked his head into her bedroom.  Hyoyeon was deciding on what she was going to where to work today.  Still dressed in her bathrobe, she had narrowed it down to two choices that were sitting on her bed. 

"Yeah, pancakes sounds nice," she said over her shoulder.  Hyoyeon heard the door creak open further and Luhan appeared next to her.  

"Trying to decide?" he asked her.  Hyoyeon nodded her head.  

"You should go with the white one, it's a pretty color on you," he said as he pointed to his outfit of choice on the bed.  

"You are just choosing that one because it has a longer skirt aren't you," said Hyoyeon as she nudged her brother's shoulder. 

"For both those reasons," he said with a smile.  He then kissed Hyoyeon's forehead and left the room. 

"I guess the white one it is."  Hyoyeon grabbed the white dress and went to the bathroom to finish getting ready. 

Luhan left Hyoyeon's room and went down to the kitchen.  He gathered all the ingredients to make pancakes and once he started to mix the dry ingredients, Lay appeared.  He looked like he just rolled out of bed with his hair tousled around funny and dressed in his pajamas which was a simple gray t-shirt and black sweatpants. 

"I guess someone finally decided to wake up," said Luhan.  Lay just ignored him and went to the fridge to get some orange juice. 

"You want some pancakes?" asked Luhan.  Lay poured himself a glass of orange juice while stiffling a yawn.

"Maybe a couple," he replied.  Luhan nodded his head and added some more batter. 

"What's that noise?" asked Lay.  Luhan paused for a couple seconds and then shook his head.  

"I don't hear anything," said Luhan.  Lay walked over to the living room and noticed Hyoyeon's cell phone on the coffee table. 

"It was Hyoyeon's phone, she must have left it down here last night." Lay walked across the room and picked it up. 

"I wonder who it was?" Lay muttered to himself.  He clicked the menu button and saw she had a missed call.  He squinted his eyes to try and read the name and nearly dropped it once he saw it.  

Kai

The screen read Kai's name.  Lay stared at her phone in disbelief.  That is weird, it must be someone with the same name, he said to himself.  He continued to think about it and the thought about what Hyoyeon said a couple nights earlier popped in his head. 

"I don't have to tell you." 

Lay clenched his fist tightly around the phone.  She was hiding something.  His dear sister was keeping a secret from the two of them and he was going to figure out what it was. 

 

The day had finally come.  A week was finally over and Hyoyeon was finally going to be reunited with Kai.  Of course she wouldn't be able to spend the entire day like he had planned, but she was just happy to see his face again.  Right away in the morning she called him and set up a meeting spot at the park.  Dressed in a very pretty blue sundress, Hyoyeon skipped her way to the park with a huge smile on her face.  She swung her purse back and forth with each skip.  She was finally able to gain her brothers' trust again and she is finally able to see Kai again.  Today was going to be a very good day.  

Hyoyeon entered the park and slowed her skipping down to a walk.  She walked quickly towards the area they promised to meet.  She kept on fussing with her hair and dress from her nervousness. 

"I don't understand why I am so nervous," she said to herself.  As she neared the area she saw a familiar figure standing underneath the giant oak tree.  She smiled and quickly walked over to him.  Once she was a couple feet away she stopped and slowed her pace to sneak up on him.  He seemed to be lost in thought with his back to her.  Hyoyeon slowly crept up to him with a small smile.  Once she was close enough she wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled her body close to him as possible.  

"Fancey meeting you here," Hyoyeon said.  She could feel his chest move from his soft laughter.  Kai then quickly whirled around and pulled Hyoyeon tightly into his chest.  He squeezed her to the point where she felt like she could not breathe. 

"Kai, I can't breathe," she said.  Kai just shook his head. 

"You know what I said, I was not going to let you go for a full twenty-four hours."  He the planted a kiss on the top of her head and Hyoyeon smiled.  Her phone then began to vibrate in her pocket. 

"Kai, I need to answer my phone," she said.  Kai just shook his head. 

"It may be my brothers."  Kai just sighed and released some of his hold on Hyoyeon, but still kept his arms wrapped around her.  Hyoyeon then grabbed her phone and saw it was Lay calling her.  She then pressed the button to answer and placed it against her ear. 

"Hello?" 

"Hyoyeon, how come you are not at work and where are you?"  he asked. 

"I'm taking a short break from work and went for a walk, why?"

"But your boss said you were going to take the whole day off."

"She was just confused I guess, I told I was going to take a short walk to clear my head." There was a long and awkward pause and knots were beginning to form in her stomach. 

"Come on Hyo, we know that you are lying."  Hyoyeon stiffened as Lay's voice seemed to have a more menacing tone to it. 

"What do you mean?" Hyoyeon asked with her voice slightly shaking.  She could feel her heartbeat quickening and Kai was staring at her in confusion. 

"Why don't you look over that shoulder of that bastard you are hugging."  The blood in Hyoyeon's veins turned ice cold.  This can't be happening she said to herself.  She could feel her legs beginning to shake.  Hyoyeon then slowly went up on her tip toes and peaked over Kai's shoulders.  She stared in horror as she saw Lay standing about five hundred feet away from them.  His eyes were black and filled with anger as he stared at them with hate. 

"What is it?" asked Kai. 

"I don't believe it," she said.  Kai then slowly turned and his expression immediately changed from confusion to a full out glare in Lay's direction. 

"I was hoping it would not be true," said Lay.  Hyoyeon pressed the phone harder to her ear. 

"How did you find out?" she asked him. 

"I saw a missed call from him a couple of days ago.  I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt if it was just someone with the same name, but I had to be sure.  I placed a tracking device in your phone and look where it led me."  Hyoyeon could feel herself starting to shake uncontrollably and tears were beginning to form in the corner of her eyes.  She knew what was going to happen and was clearly dreading. 

"Hyoyeon, from this day forward, Luhan and I disown you from being our sister."  Tears then began to roll down her cheeks in streams. 

"Lay, please just listen to me-" Before she could finish she heard the beep saying the call had gone dead.  She watched him put his phone away in his pocket and he slowly turned his back to her.  Watching him turn her back to her was one of the most painful experiences she had ever felt.  Even worse than when she lost her parents.  Her legs were shaking so bad that she felt them give way below her.  Luckily Kai turned around in time to catch her. 

"Hyo, it's okay," he said as he pulled her closer to his chest.  She buried her face into his shoulder and began to sob uncontrollably.  Kai kept on trying to calm her down as he rubbed her back softly and tried some calming words.  Hyoyeon felt like her whole world was falling apart.  Like all the walls around her that supported her were crashing down before her very eyes.  Her brothers were disowning her.  How could this be? 

"I should get you out of here," said Kai.  He then slowly picked her up bridal style and carried her back to his apartment. 

 

After hours of uncontrolable crying, Hyoyeon finally was able to stop herself after a warm bath.  She borrowed a t-shirt and sweatpants of Kai's to wear.  She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed.  Her eyes were blood shot red from all the crying and her blonde hair sat in a tangled wet mess.  She left the bathroom to find Kai was waiting for her. 

"You okay now?" he asked her as he walked over to her.  His eyes were filled with concern as he ran a hand through her wet hair. 

"For now," she said.  Kai then wrapped her into another tight hug.  She wrapped her arms around him as well as her fingers clenched onto him tightly. 

"I hate seeing you cry Hyo." He then kissed her head lightly.  He then released her from his warm embrace and grabbed her hand. 

"Come, you should get some rest," he said as he pulled her over to his bed.  She crawled into it and he pulled the covers on top of her while tucking her into it tightly. 

"Now you could probably use some food," he said.  He was about to walk to the kitchen until he felt something tug at his shirt.  He slowly turned back around to face Hyoyeon who had her arm holding onto his shirt tightly. 

"The food can wait, can you just hold me for now?" she asked quietly.  Kai gave her a soft smile and nodded his head.  He then crawled himself into the bed next to her and wrapped his arms around her.  She laid her head against his chest and could feel his warmth.  She felt calmer in his arms, like she knew everything was going to be okay. 

"Everything is going to be alright Hyo."  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head.  Maybe in the future her brothers will forgive her and they will be a family again, but one thing that she was happy about was that she did not get to lose the most important person in her life. 

Kai.


Hey Everyone!

HyoBeautyeon here with another update. 

The next update will be in a few days as I am almost finished writing it. 

I hope everyone likes this one even though it does have a sadder ending to it!

We really want to thank everyone for their patience and support and hope for your continued support in the future :)

Have a great rest of the week :D

tumblr_mzziyyzJmP1rm53g1o1_250.gif

Kai lifting his shirt <3

tumblr_mnpkpsuPP01sqmlfoo1_500.gif

Gotta include the Dancing 9 with Lay, Kai and Hyo

tumblr_mtuyriTt2e1s61z5xo1_250.gif