Sweet Fantasy (G-Dragon) requested by: cagedcircuslion

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

Hyoyeon awoke in the middle of the dark night to the sound of screaming.  An orange glow reflected through the windows and the crawled out of bed to investigate.  Peering throught he windows she saw that the everything outside was set on fire.  People were screaming and running as men dressed in black marched through the streets.  She watched them come closer and closer to her door.  

"How did they find me," mumbled Hyoyeon.  She then quickly ran around the room grabbing her important possessions. She quickly put on her black leather jacket and changed into her black leather pants.  She threw her blonde hair into a messy ponytail, put on a gold bracelet around her wrist, and then grabbed her backpack.  

 She heard the entrance door being kicked in and heard the sound of foot steps barrading up the stairs.  A loud bang then sounded at her door.  Throwing up the window, Hyoyeon lept out onto the roof and slid down.  Once her feet hit the ground, she dived into the bushes and looked up.  Two men looked out of the window and then ducked back inside.

Sighing with relief, Hyoyeon peered out of the bush and saw the forest a few yards away.  She quickly dashed out of the bushes and ran as fast as she could.  She stopped as soon as she entered and checked to see if anyone followed.  

Seeing no one, she turned and made her way through the forest.  She ran for a while and then walked for what seemed like hours.  Nothing but forest life surrounded her.  It was cold and tiring, but Hyoyeon continued to push through as she needed to get as far away as possible. 

She then suddenly heard faint footsteps behind her. Looking over her shoulder, she could not see anyone, but the footsteps were slowly growing louder.  Hyoyeon quickly hid behind a tree and reached down to her boot.  She pulled out a short dagger and readied it in her hands.  She waited behind the tree patiently as the footsteps grew even more louder. 

Once the person reached right next to the tree, Hyoyeon quickly whirled around it, taking the person by surprise.  She pressed the dagger hard against the stranger's throat and froze once she realized who it was. 

"Henry?" she asked.  Her eyes were wide from shock as she stared at the face of her neighbor.  

"Hyo, didn't think that I would run into you here," he replied meekly.  He squirmed uncomfortably under the dagger.  Hyoyeon released her grip and slid the dagger back into her boot. 

"Did not know that you carried that around with you," he said as he stared at Hyoyeon in awe. 

"For safety precautions," she replied as she spun on her heel and continued walking. 

"Hey wait up," yelled Henry as he walked quickly to catch up. 

"Henry, I would advise you to stay as far away from me as possible."  

"Why? What if those weird Black clothed men come here?  Won't you need protection."  

"Henry, I can protect myself and they won't bother you if you stay away from me."  

"What are you saying?  Those men are after you?"Hyoyeon did not respond and continued to walk.

"Why? Hyoyeon? Please talk to me," pleaded Henry.  Hyoyeon stopped and sighed.   

"Yes Henry, those men were after me.  So you can say that your hometown was destroyed because of me," said Hyoyeon.  Henry stood speechless and Hyoyeon started walking again.  She refused to look at Henry but could hear him following her. 

"Why are you still following me?" she asked.  

"Because, you may need some help," he replied. 

"You're not mad at me?"  Henry shook his head no and placed a hand on Hyoyeon's shoulder. 

"Why should I be? Those men destroyed my village not you."  Hyoyeon gave him a small smile in gratitude. 

"Thanks, but you really should stay away from me." 

"Those men are after you and you will need protection."

"Henry you don't understand, those men are not normal."

"That's for sure, they destroyed a village."

"No Henry you really don't understand-" Hyoyeon was cut off by a whistling noise and she quickly took a step back.  She then felt something whiz by her head and land in the tree next to her.  Henry stared wide eyed at the steel arrow now stuck in the tree's bark. 

"," murmured Hyoyeon as she grabbed Henry and hid behind a tree.  More arrows came flying their way. 

"What the hell?" yelled Henry.  Hyoyeon slid her backpack off her shoulders and dug into the bag.  She pulled out a gun and a bow and arrow set.  Henry stared at her in awe. 

"Do you know how to use this?" she asked as she held the gun in front of him.  He slowly nodded his head and she placed the gun into his hands.  

"How come they are firing at us?" asked Henry. 

"They are trying to kill me." 

"Why?"

"I will explain later." Hyoyeon whirled around the tree with her arrow drawn and pointed at a figure.  Within a second she fired and was able to hit her target perfectly.  She then whirled back behind the tree.  

"There are too many," said Henry as he ducked behind the tree. 

"We can do this," said Hyoyeon.  She then fired again and managed to hit two of her targets, but there still were at least twenty more.  She had no idea how they were going to make it out of this sitaution alive. 

"We should make a run for it," said Hyoyeon. 

"How are we going to be able to do that?" he asked.  Hyoyeon qucikly sat in thought and then came up with an idea.  She went into her bag and found a lighter.  Grabbing her bow, she ripped off a piece of her shirt and wrapped it around the tip end of an arrow.  Henry just stared at her in confusion as he watched her dig through her backpack again.  She pulled out a little black vile and poured some of the contents onto the cloth.  She then lit the piece on fire and tossed the black vile near the cluster of men.  Quickly, she fired the flaming arrow at the same spot and the bushes went ablaze. 

"Come on," said Hyoyeon as she grabbed Henry's arm and they quickly ran.  Some arrows were still being fired their way, but they managed to escape.  

"I think we are safe here," said Henry. Hyoyeon nodded her head as she tried to catch her breath.  She felt a slight sting in her arm and looked down to find a deep cut that sliced through her jacket to her skin. 

"Hyoyeon, are you hurt?" asked Henry. 

"It's nothing."  Hyoyeon then felt light headed and fell to the ground.  She could see Henry saying somehting to her and she then out. 

 

"Hyo?"  Hyoyeon's eyes fluttered open and she found herself in a large open meadow.  Her head rested in his lap as his dark eyes stared down at her.  

"Sorry, did I fall asleep on you," asked Hyoyeon as she rubbed her eyes.  The sun shined brightly down on them as he smiled sweetly at her.

"What were you dreaming about?" he asked. She lifted her head off of his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.  She took in his sweet scent as she moved her face inches away from his.  

"A sweet fantasy," she replied with a smile.  His eyes then became filled with curiosity.

"And what was this sweet fantasy?" 

"A sweet place where we don't have to run and hide.  A place where it is just you and me."  Hyoyeon then kissed him softly on his lips.  

"Sounds like a beautiful dream," he replied as he tucked a piece of blonde hair behind her ear. He then pulled her closer and kissed her passionately.  She ran her hands through his soft hair as his hands traveled up her waist sending shocks of excitement through Hyoyeon.  She always seemed to lose herself in his embrace and she loved every minute of it.  

They broke apart from their embrace and stared at each other in happiness.  He then took one of her hands and she felt something cold slide onto her wrist.  She stared down and noticed that it was a gold bracelt.  It had the initials JY and HY engraved in the gold with a heart. 

"What's this?" she asked as she stared at the piece in awe. 

"I love you Hyo and this is my promise to you."

"Promise?"

"That no matter what happens, my heart will always be yours."  Hyoyeon smiled brightly and kissed him once again.  The Sweet Fantasy ended quickly as reality had set in.

 

Hyoyeon opened her eyes and was surrounded by darkness of the woods.  She then remembered how she was running from the men and an arrow had scraped her.  She sat up from the hard ground and found Henry's jacket on top of her.  Her arm was bandaged up, but her head was pounding like crazy.  She then noticed that Henry was sound asleep a few feet away from her. Feeling the frigid air, she took Henry's jacket and placed it over him gently as she grabbed her leather jacket and put it back on.

The woods around her was still and quiet.  The star decorated the night sky as Hyoyeon further into the woods away from Henry.  She had a gun in her hand as she continued to trudge through the woods.  Stopping, she closed her eyes and listened hard with her ears.  She reopened them and sighed.

"I know you are there," she said.  Silence answered her for a couple of seconds.  A figure then appeared from behind a tree.

"Still have that supernatural hearing I see," said the figure.  Hyoyeon then raised her gun at the figure and smirked. 

"Of course, it's a perk I guess."  The figure took a step forward and she clicked the gun.  

"So, I noticed that you made improvements with your weapons," said Hyoyeon. 

"You mean the arrows? Yes, we douse them in holy water now." 

"Nice touch."  The figure's eyes then stared at her injured arm.  His eyes were filled with concern and guilt. 

"Did not think that you would be pointing a gun at me when we meet again."  

"Says the man who is trying to kill me."  

"Hyo."  Her heart then began to ache as he used her nickname.  She kept her hand firm as he took another step towards her. 

"I don't want to kill you," he said.  He then took a couple more steps closer.  His dark eyes stared at Hyoyeon and she could feel herself starting melt under his handsome gaze.  The figure then reached out a hand and placed it on top of the gun, making her lower it. 

"How long has it been?" he asked. 

"Long enough."  She could feel tears stinging at her eyes as she stared at the man she loved.  

"You look pale.  Are you okay?" he asked as his hand caressed her face.  He now stood only a few inches away from her.  She shook her head and felt herself feeling dizzy again.  An effect of the holywater. 

"Hyo?"  She blinked a few times and felt her knees go weak.  She stumbled and he caught her. 

"It's the holywater," she said quietly.  She could feel herself fading in and out of consciousness.  He swooped her up bridal style.

"Is their anything that I can do?" he asked. 

"Ji yong," she whispered quietly.  He then understood what she needed.  He quickly sat her down on the ground and held her back up with the support of his arm.  He rolled up the sleeve of his arm and held it in front of her face. 

"Hyo, drink."  Hyoyeon shook her head. 

"Please, Hyo, you need the strength."  Hyoyeon then nodded her head and grabbed his wrist.  She then released her fangs from and bit into his skin slowly.  A rush then started to fill her as she drank the blood from Ji Yong's wrist.  After a few seconds, she released his wrist and instantly felt better.  She felt refreshed and healthy.

"Better?" he asked.  Hyoyeon did frowned and refused to look at him.

"Why are you here?" asked Hyoyeon, "I thought you said that we were never going to see each other again."

"Because I needed to protect you," he replied, "One of the teams said they knew your location and I wanted to make sure that nothing happpened to you."  He caressed her face once again and she could feel tears threatening to fall.  

"I miss you so much," he said.   

"I miss you too," said Hyoyeon as she turned to face him.  A single tear rolled down her cheek and he wiped it away  with his finger.  

"I can't stay too long Hyo." 

"I know, being the son of a vampire hunter doesn't give you much free time."  Ji Yong then looked away in pain as he stood back up from the ground.  Hyoyeon then stood up as she watched him walk away from her.  He then turned around to face her one last time. 

"Maybe one day we can return to that Sweet Fantasy of yours." Ji Yong then disappeared among the trees.  Hyoyeon felt another tear roll down her cheek as her hand twirled the gold braclet around her wrist.