Are you Ashamed? (Taeyeon) requested by: KimmyYeon

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: MurasakiMasquerade

"What a beautiful day," said Taeyeon as she sprawled out on the grass. She looked beautiful, as she always does, with her long hair shining in the warm sunlight. I took a deep breath and inhaled the fresh scent of green grass. Setting down the picnic basket with a sigh, I looked down at her with my hands on my hips.

"Now are you going to help me set up?" I asked. Taeyeon pouted before slowly rising from the grass.

"Why are you such a grump Hyoyeon," she teased. I gave her a playful shove and we both laughed. We laid out a red blanket and set the basket that had our food inside on top. I opened it to start setting stuff out, but then Taeyeon stopped me by grabbing my hand. "I'm not hungry yet, let's just lie here for a bit." She lied down and pulled me down beside her. Before lying down next to her, I looked around to see if anyone was looking. This made her frown.

"Sorry," I said as I lied down beside her. She gave me a fake smile, like she always does, and just shook her head. 

"It's okay." I snuggled close beside her and smelled her sweet perfume that I always love. Our fingers were entwined as we stared up at the big blue sky above us. We stayed like that and stared in silence. Then, a grumble sound came from Taeyeon. She blushed and turned towards me. "I'm hungry," she said quietly and with a wide eyed look on her face. I sighed and shook my head.

"I swear if I wasn't around you would never eat." We pulled out the sandwiches I made and chowed them down. Once finished, Taeyeon and I smiled at each other with our stomachs satisfied. "This was a great idea Taeyeon." She gave me a sweet smile and leaned into me. Her face was inches from mine when I realized that we weren't alone. I immediately turn away from her and regretted it instantly once I saw the hurt look in Taeyeon's eyes. "I'm sorry." I reached for her hand, but she pulled it away. She just doesn't understand. She doesn't understand how much I long for her and how much I desire her. It is just hard to be together since couples like us are put down and ridiculed in the public eye. Taeyeon continued to sulk and I felt like I could do nothing to console her. 

"Hey Hyoyeon," yelled a voice. I turned and saw Eunhyuk striding towards us with a handsome smile on his face. 

"Hey Eunhyuk," I said. "What are you doing here?" He shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Just out for a walk," he said. "Mind if I join?" I glanced over at Taeyeon, who sulked deeper after hearing his question. 

"Sure." He then seated himself beside me on the blanket. "So what are you two doing here?"

"Just out for a picnic," I told him. 

"Interesting," he murmured to himself. "When I walked up it looked like the two of you were on a date." This made Taeyeon perk up and I cut her off before she could say anything. 

"No way," I said while casually laughing off his comment. Taeyeon then suddenly stood up and walked briskly away from Eunhyuk and me. I immediately popped up after her and chased her down. We were a great distance from our picnic spot when I was finally able to catch her arm. "Where are you going?" She refused to turn towards me so I spun her around myself and saw the tears forming in her eyes. 

"Why?" she asked me. Her voice barely choked out the word and I stood in silence. "Why are you ashamed of us?" I could not answer her question. I just let my arm drop back to my side and watched as Taeyeon turned and walked away from me. She knew my answer already. Hurt and guilt coursed through me as I slowly made my way back to Eunhyuk. He sat with a slightly curious and worried expression on his handsome face.

"Is everything okay?" he asked. I nodded my head and slowly sat down on the blanket as I held back the tears.

"Taeyeon isn't feeling very good," I said. I knew he wasn't satisfied with my answer, but he didn't pressure me for the truth. The two of us sat in silence for a while in the park as my mind could not stop thinking about Taeyeon. 

 

My ringtone from my cell phone went off as I walked out of my bathroom. I ran to it with anticipation, but my heart dropped once I saw that it was Eunhyuk calling and not Taeyeon. I haven't heard from her in three days since our failed pinic date. I sighed as I answered.

"Hey Hyoyeon," said Eunhyuk's voice. "Are you coming tonight?" 

"Yes," I said trying to make it sound like I was excited. "It will be fun." Getting together with a bunch of close friends should be fun right? I am trying to convince myself that it will be fun tonight, but I have been stuck in a state of depression ever since I last saw Taeyeon. She won't pick up my calls and she won't answer her door when I go to her place. I got ready for tonight trying to be happy, but I can't convince myself to be happy. Before walking out the door, I called Taeyeon again. No answer. I walked out the door and headed to the club. The club was filled with people and had a great energy to it. I immediately spotted Eunhyuk and my other friends. Eunhyuk smiled at me as I approached.

"You look great," he said. "Where's Taeyeon?" This made me feel more depressed. Lowering my head, I told him that she is ignoring me. "It is weird since the two of you are practically inseparable." I stayed silent. Eunhyuk must have sense my mood because he grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the dance floor. "C'mon, let's dance." I didn't have the chance to object. We were together in the middle of the dance floor, and I found myself feeling awkward. Then Eunhyuk grabbed my hands and started dancing with me. I admit that I felt a little better, but I did not like the look in Eunhyuk's eyes as he stared at me. He looked at me with such admiration and love. Once the song was over, I immediately excused myself and headed out of the dance floor. Instead of returning to my other friends, I walked outside onto the street. I leaned against the cold brick wall and stared at the sidewalk at my feet. Before I could stop them, tears ran down my cheeks. Then Eunhyuk came out of the door and walked up to me. I hastily wiped away the tears, but he already saw them. Sighing, he leaned against the wall next to me. "Hyoyeon, do you realize my feelings for you." I caught my breath at his words, but I wasn't very surprised when I heard them. Realizing that I wasn't going to answer, he continued. "I like you a lot Hyoyeon." 

"Eunhyuk," I started, but he cut me off.

"I know you don't feel the same way," he said. "I see the way you are with Taeyeon." This time his words did surprise me. "Taeyeon has the ability to bring out a side of you that is special, a side that you only show when you are around her." He shrugged and stared at his shoes as he continued. "I can't quite explain it, but I do know that the relationship between the two of you is more than just friends." I smiled at his words because this was the first time that I did not have the urge to deny what he was saying. 

"I have to go," I said. Before leaving, I gave Eunhyuk a kiss on the cheek. "I will see you later." He gave me a small smile and nodded. Then I took off. With my heels in my hands and my barefeet hitting the pavement, I ran to Taeyeon's place. Once I came face to face with her door and I banged my fist against it. "Taeyeon," I yelled as I continued to bang on the door. "I am not ashamed anymore." Then I stopped banging and left my hand on the door. I listened for any sign of movement on the other side. Then the door opened and Taeyeon stood in front of me in sweats and a sweatshirt. She looked astonished at me. I slowly stepped towards her and placed my hands on her cheeks. Her eyes were connected with mine. "I am not ashamed anymore," I whispered. Then I leaned towards her and kissed her. Taeyeon stood stiff at first, then she slowly softened and kissed me back. Tears ran down her cheeks as I slowly pulled away. I wiped away some of the tears and then I hugged her. It felt right to have Taeyeon in my arms, and once I felt her arms surround me, I knew that everything was going to be okay between us.


Hey Everyone

So this Chapter was not written by me (HyoBeautyeon),

but by my new co-author MurasakiMasquerade

I decided to add a co-author to this shop, because of the huge amount of requests

So please welcome her and please comment, rate, subscribe :)

tumblr_m764tyIFpO1r05boko1_250.gif

tumblr_lq5mjzmZhI1qghqafo2_500.jpg