I Want You (Luhan) requested by: K-loverKpopDramafan

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Hey Everyone! :)

tumblr_n2fnerrffU1s2k6flo2_r1_250.gif

I hope you all are having a good day and that you enjoyed the last update written by MurasakiMasquerade

Here is another update written by me and I really hope you guys like it!

Thank you all for the support and sticking with us as we write these requests

I also would like to thank the two new people who upvoted our story! (That seriously made my day!)

Also, thanks to all the new subscribers and new supporters!

You guys are awesome!

liliantran97:  cute on We Heart It.

<3 - HyoBeautyeon


Written By: HyoBeautyeon

Hyoyeon stared up at the handsome boy with her eyes wide and mouth agaped.  She was completely speechless as she stared at his cocky face.  She could not seem to comprehend what was happening right now.  The whole class fell silent and stared at them in awe.  

"Didn't you hear me?" he asked her,"I want you."  Hyoyeon's eyes then hardened into a glare at the pretty boy after hearing those words again.  She clenched her fists tightly and gritted her teeth.  Slowly, she stood up from her desk so she could be at eye level with him.  

"But, the problem is I don't want you, Luhan," said Hyoyeon.  Luhan's eyes became surprised and then hardened within a second.  He then smirked at her again as he crossed his arms across his chest.  Hyoyeon snorted at him as she pushed past him and left the classroom with all of her classmates staring at her in awe.

 

Hyoyeon left the classroom and went to the roof to get some fresh air.  She sat on the cool concrete with her knees wrapped into her chest.  Her mind was lost in thought as she watched the clouds float by across the blue sky.

"Interesting first day?"  She looked over her shoulder to find a young man standing behind her.  She squinted her eyes in confusion as she watched him walk closer to her. 

"I'm Lay," he said as he sat down next to her.  

"I'm Hyoyeon," she replied. 

"Oh, I know who you are.  The new girl that rejected Luhan," said Lay.  

"Wow, word is spreading fast," mumbled Hyoyeon. 

"Actually, I was in your class when it happened."  

"Oh," she mumbled as she blushed slightly. 

"I have to say, I think that is the first time he has been rejected in his entire life."  Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and looked back up at the sky. 

"Is he always that cocky about his looks?" she asked.  Lay nodded his head.  

"Ever since the girls in the school created a fan club."  Her eyes went wide as she looked back down at Lay.

"Seriously?"  Lay nodded his head in shame.

"Wow, that is insane," mumbled Hyoyeon and Lay laughed to himself. 

"You can say the girls here are a little bit crazy."

"I'll say."  The bell rang and Lay stood up.  He then held out a hand to Hyoyeon. 

"Better get back to class," he said and she nodded her head in agreement.  She then grabbed his hand and he pulled her up from the concrete.  They both began their walk back to the classroom. 

"Are there any other crazy things about this school that I should know about?" Hyoyeon asked Lay.  He tapped his chin in thought. 

"Their are plenty of crazy people that you should probably stay away from." 

"Like who?"

"First there is Luhan.  The playboy who likes to date every single hot girl in the school."

"I see, he just wanted to add another trophy."  

"Also I would recommend staying away from Tiffany and Seohyun, the president and vice president of Luhan's fan club." 

"Why from them?"

"Well you did just reject Luhan so they will probably be coming after you."  Hyoyeon sighed in annoyance. 

"Great, the first day and I have already made some enemies."  Lay chuckled softly and smiled.  They both finally reached the classroom.

"Hey, it could be worse."  Lay then disappeared into the classroom.  Hyoyeon took a deep breath and then followed him in.  As she walked down the aisle to her desk, she could feel all of her classmates eyes on her with every step that she took.  She noticed two girls sitting across the classroom from her that were full out glaring at her with pure hatred.  Probably Tiffany and Seohyun was her guess.  Her eyes then spotted Luhan.  He was sitting in the back of the classroom with that handsome smirk on his face.  She was starting to really hate that guy.  Hyoyeon quickly looked away from him and took her seat.  

 

After the school day was finally over, Hyoyeon quickly darted out of class before everyone else.  She was walking down the hallway swiftly when two girls stepped in front of her with their arms crossed.  Their eyes were glaring at Hyoyeon.  Hyoyeon stopped and sighed.  She was trying to avoid this. 

"Let me guess, Tiffany and Seohyun," said Hyoyeon.  They both gave her a surprised look. 

"How did you know our names?" asked Seohyun. 

"Lucky guess," mumbled Hyoyeon. 

"If you know our names I have a feeling you know why we are here," said Tiffany. Hyoyeon nodded her head. 

"You guys are approaching me about that Luhan guy aren't you?"  Tiffany and Seohyun both glared at her again. 

"He is not just some guy, he is our prince," said Seohyun. 

"And you disrespected him," said Tiffany.  Her words spat at Hyoyeon as if they were poison.  Hyoyeon just sighed again, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. 

"How did I disrepect him?"  Tiffany and Seohyun both narrowed their eyes at her. 

"By rejecting him like that," said Tiffany. 

"And in front of everyone," added Seohyun.  Hyoyeon then decided to roll her eyes. 

"It was a rejection, I'm sure he has had plenty before."  

"No, no one has ever rejected Luhan before," said Tiffany. 

"Ever," added Seohyun.  

"I'm sure he will live."  Both of the girls scowled at Hyoyeon.  Tiffany opened to say something, but spotted someone behind her. 

"Luhan," she called.  She ran by Hyoyeon, making sure to ram her shoulder hard into Hyoyeon almost pushing her over.  Hyoyeon rubbed her sore shoulder in pain.  Seohyun took a couple steps closer to Hyoyeon with her brown eyes burning with anger. 

"If you hurt Luhan again, you will surely regret it," she said before ramming into Hyoyeon's other shoulder and skipping off to Luhan.  Hyoyeon looked over her shoulder while rubbing it and glared after Tiffany and Seohyun.  They both linked arms with Luhan who was giving them a charming smile as they walked down the hallway.  Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and faced forward again to find Lay in front of her. 

"I warned you about them," he said as he looked at Hyoyeon with pity. 

"I know you did and you weren't kidding."

"You okay?"  Hyoyeon nodded her head. 

"I'm fine, nothing that a little ice would fix."  

"Hit you that hard?"  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head and rubbed her sore shoulders again. 

"Do you want me to walk you home?" he asked.  Hyoyeon shook her head. 

"No, I don't want to trouble you, besides I don't live that far away."  Lay nodded his head and gave her a small smile. 

"Well, then see ya tomorrow."  Hyoyeon gave him a small wave and watched him exit the building.  After a few seconds she exited out the building and walked down the short staircase to the sidewalk.  

As Hyoyeon walked, she felt like someone was following her.  She bit her lip and stopped in her tracks.  She had a feeling of who it was. 

"Why are you following me?" she asked.  Not turning around, she could hear a set of footsteps behind her.  Luhan appeared next to her with a charming smile.  She really wanted to punch that cocky smile right off of his face. 

"I'm not following you, trust me," he said.  Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. 

"Oh really.  So we happen to live in the same direction and you just happen to leave school the same time I did."

"Funny how coincidences work out that way."  Luhan winked at her and continued walking.  Hyoyeon sighed in annoyance and continued to walk as well.  She kept her distance with a few feet behind him.  

"You know, we can make this less awkward if you walk next to me," he said over his shoulder.  Hyoyeon shook her head. 

"Nope, I hate you."  

"Hate?  Such a strong word and you barely even know me."  

"Oh trust me, I don't need to know anything about you to hate you."  Luhan stopped in his tracks and Hyoyeon stopped right behind him.  He turned around with a serious expression on his face. 

"You really hate me?"  He asked as he walked closer to her.  He now stood a few inches from her.  "Why?"

"Because, you are one of those cocky womanizers who need to date every single girl in school." 

"That is what you think?" 

"Yes, it is what I think."  Luhan's eyes fell to the floor as he slowly tapped his chin in thought.  After a few seconds he looked back up at her and smirked. 

"Prove it," he said.  

"What?" Hyoyeon asked in surprise. 

"I said prove it."  Hyoyeon glared at him and pushed past him and continued walking.  She could hear him following right behind her. 

"You can't fully prove it can you," he said with a taunting voice.  Hyoyeon sighed in frustration and continued walking while ignoring his taunting. 

"Come on Hyoyeon, admit it.  You are wrong."  Hyoyeon then stopped in her tracks.  This caught Luhan by surprise and nearly ran into her.  She quickly whirled around to face him. 

"Wrong about what?  What I think about you?"  Hyoyeon took a step closer so their faces were inches apart.  Her eyes hardened as she stared into his.  "I know I'm not wrong.  You are just a sick womanizer and I do not need to prove it."  Luhan just stared back at her with a cocky smirk.  He leaned forward so his forehead was touching hers.  This made Hyoyeon glare at him harder. 

"I bet I can prove you wrong.  I bet that I can make you say 'I want you' to me."  Luhan raised one of his eyebrows with that cocky smile sitting on his face.  Hyoyeon swiftly took a step back and glared at him. 

"I bet you can't."  Luhan cocked his head to the side and smiled. 

"We shall see then."

 

Hyoyeon arrived at school the next day, dreading what the day might bring to her.  She trudged slowly with her shoulders hunched over down the hallway.  They were still very sore from being rammed into yesterday.  Sighing heavily, she reached her locker.  Twirling the lock, she opened it and a ton of pieces of paper fell out of it and surrounded her feet.  She could hear some girls laughing behind her.  

Taking a deep and slow breath, Hyoyeon knelt down and picked a few of the pieces of paper up.  Each of them had a word written on them.  The words were: '' '' '' 'Ugly' and many more hateful comments.  Hyoyeon dropped the pieces of paper and sighed while running a hand through her blonde hair.  She quickly grabbed her books and slammed her locker shut.  She could feel everyone's eyes on her and whispering about her in the hallway.  She quickly walked towards class.  Her foot steps were heavy as her eyes were burning with fire.  

She was angry.

Hyoyeon kept on walking not looking at any of the bystanders that were whispering about her.  The day has just begun and already, something happened.  This school was indeed crazy.  Just when she was about to walk into the classroom, two guys stepped in front of her, blocking her way in.  She looked up at them in confusion. 

"I miss one day and something interesting actually happens."  Hyoyeon slowly turned around to find the source of the voice.  A very tall and rather handsome guy stood behind her.  His brown eyes were staring at her in intrest as a smirk was worn on his face.  He held a hand to his chin as his eyes seemed to take Hyoyeon in. 

"Can I help you?" she asked in a very irritated tone.

"Someone seems to be in a foul mood," he said as he walked closer to her. 

"Yes I am, so if you would please tell your little henchmen to move out of my way, I would greatly apreciate it."

"First of all, they are not my henchmen and second you can leave whenever you want."  Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and was about to walk away when the guy grabbed her arm and pulled her back.  His hand held her firm and she glared at him. 

"You are very interesting," he said.  He raised his hand and softly her cheek.  Hyoyeon flinched away and continued to stare him down.  He smirked and let go of her arm. 

"I can already tell, this is going to be fun."  Hyoyeon turned away from him and quickly pushed past to the two guys into the classroom.  She quickly walked up the aisle of desks and sat down at her desk.  Slamming her boookbag down on her desk, she laid her head on it, wishing for the day to be over. 

Hyoyeon then felt someone lightly tap her head.  Wanting to be alone, she sighed in annoyance  and slowly rose her head.  She immediately scowled once she saw it was Luhan. 

"Good morning," he said with a bright eyesmile and Hyoyeon groaned.  She put her head back down not wanting to see his stupid handsome face. 

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" 

"You don't want to know."  Hyoyeon mumbled it through her bookbag and Luhan's expression went serious.  He then slipped his hand under her chin and lifted her head.  She just gave him an annoyed look. 

"Seriously, what happened?"  Hyoyeon sighed and saw Tiffany and Seohyun enter the classroom.  They both saw Luhan's hand holding Hyoyeon's face and they immediately started to glare at her.  Hyoyeon shook her head away from Luhan's hand and waved a hand dimissively.  

"Nothing really important."  She watched Tiffany and Seohyun take their seats, still holding their glares at her. 

"Come on tell me."

"Why do you care?"  Hyoyeon glared at him and Luhan looked a little bit hurt. 

"Hey, new girl," yelled a voice.  Luhan and Hyoyeon both looked over to the entrance of the classroom.  The guy from earlier was standing there with his arms crossed while leaning against the doorframe.  His two henchmen were standing right behind him.

"What do you want Chanyeol?" asked Luhan.  His voice was hard as he was glaring at the tall guy.  Chanyeol just shrugged and pushed himself off the door frame.  He slowly walked over to them with a small smirk growing on his face. 

"I wasn't done talking to you," Chanyeol said to Hyoyeon.  He was staring at her in interest as he finally reached her desk.  Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and laid her head back down on the desk facing away from Chanyeol. 

"Funny, I was done talking to you."  Luhan continued to stare at Chanyeol with his eyes hard.  

"I will ask you again Chanyeol, What do you want?" asked Luhan.  Chanyeol just smiled. 

"Nothing at all Luhan."  With that he left the classroom with his two henchmen following right behind him.  Once he was gone, Hyoyeon sighed with some relief but still kept her head on her bookbag. 

"You should be careful about him," said Luhan.  Hyoyeon lifted her head and stared at him. 

"That's funny to hear from you, everyone else tells me I should stay away from you."  Luhan's eyes fell to the floor in front of him and then walked back to his seat without saying another word to Hyoyeon.  

"Was that too harsh?" she asked herself quietly.  She looked over her shoulder to find Luhan chatting happily with Seohyun and Tiffany.  "I guess not."  She then turned back forward and found Lay entering the classroom.   He spotted her and gave her a smile.  She smile back and he walked his way over to her.  

"Good morning," he said to her. 

"Good morning to you too Lay."  

They both then began to chat happily with one another while Luhan watched them with sad eyes.

 

The end of the day had finally come and Hyoyeon walked out of the class room with Lay.  

"So it was another interesting day for you wasn't it?" he asked her.  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head and sighed. "Meeting Chanyeol too, I think you just have bad luck."  

"I know, I was planning on spending my school year quietly."  Lay patted her on the shoulder. 

"I'm sure that once your new girl aura quiets down, everyone will leave you alone."

"Hopefully."  Lay went with Hyoyeon to her locker and then walked with her to the entrance.  

"You want me to walk you home this time?" he asked her.  She shook her head. 

"It's fine, I can walk by myself."  Lay nodded his head and smiled. 

"Alright, I will see you tomorrow."  Lay then began his walk home the other way.  Hyoyeon smiled and then started her way home. 

After a couple minutes of walking, Hyoyeon felt like someone was falling her.  She stopped in her tracks immediately and sighed.  

"Luhan, I know we live in the same direction, but could you please find a differen time to leave," she yelled in annoyance.  She then turned around to face him, but it wasn't Luhan behind her.  

It was Chanyeol. 

"Expecting someone else?" he asked as he walked closer to her.  Hyoyeon just squinted her eyes at him. 

"What do you want?" she asked with a hard tone in her voice.  

"Can't you tell," he said with a devious smile on his face.  Hyoyeon watched him carefully as he now stood a few inches away from her.  "I want you."  

"How come every single time I run into someone they say those three little words," grumbled Hyoyeon in annoyance.  She turned to walk away from him, but she felt his hand seize her arm and pull her even closer to him.  Their bodies almost touched and Hyoyeon glared at him hard.  

"You are so beautiful when you are angry."  Chanyeol then touched the back of his hand to her cheek and softly carrassed her face.  She leaned her head back from him and gave him a disgusted look. 

"Don't touch me."  Chanyeol just smirked at her. 

"But that is the problem, all I want to do is touch you."  His hand then trailed down to her chest and Hyoyeon then slapped him across the face.  This surprised Chanyeol and he loosened his grip on her.  Taking this as her opening, Hyoyeon quickly broke free from his grasp and started to run.  Chanyeol then started to run after her.  With his longer legs, he caught up to Hyoyeon in no time.  He siezed her by the wrists and she fought to try and release herself.  He then pushed her up against the brick wall of a building and pinned her wrists to her sides.

"That was surprising," he said.  

"I bet that doesn't happen to you very often," said Hyoyeon as she struggled to free herself.  

"Why don't you quit struggling, you know that I'm going to get what I want."

"Oh yeah and what's that?"

"Like I said earlier, you."  

"Let me go."  Chanyeol just smirked at her and then leaned in closer.  

"But, I don't want to," he whispered into her ear.  Hyoyeon struggled, but couldn't break herself free.  Chanyeol then leaned his face closer to hers.  She closed her eyes as she tried to lean her head away from him.  

"Get away from her."  Hyoyeon opened her eyes and saw that Chanyeol was not in front of her anymore, but was lying down on the ground next to her.  She looked over to the source of the voice and it was Luhan.  His eyes were burning with anger as they glared at Chanyeol.  

"Luhan, always interupting," said Chanyeol as he pushed himself off the ground.  He walked over to Luhan as the two of them glared at each.  Hyoyeon just stared at the situation in front of her, not knowing what to do or say.  Chanyeol then shoved Luhan and threw a punch his way.  Luhan ducked and then kicked Chanyeol's legs out from under him.  Chanyeol then lost his balance and fell to the ground hard.  

"Chanyeol."  Hyoyeon looked over and saw his two henchmen running over to them. 

"Come on," said Luhan as he grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and started to run the other way.  They both ran as fast as they could down the street.  Hyoyeon just followed Luhan as they kept on rounding corners to make sure they lost them.  After a couple minutes of running, Luhan and Hyoyoen rounded one last corner and they both stopped.  They were both breathing heavily and Hyoyeon had to lean up against a wall to help catch her breath.  

"I think we lost them," said Luhan.  

"Yeah, I think so too," replied Hyoyeon.  They both sat in the silence as they calmed down and could breath again.  Hyoyeon then looked around and did not recignize the area at all.  

"Where are we," she asked.  She looked around with slight panic as she did not know how she was going to figure out her way home. 

"Don't worry, I can lead you home," said Luhan, "But first, I need some water."  He then started walking up the street.  Hyoyeon, knowing she had no choice, followed him.  They walked for a little bit and Luhan then turned to walk up to one of the houses on the street.  Once they were half-way to the door, the door suddenly open and a little girl came running out.  She looked like a mini female version of Luhan. 

"Brother, you're finally home," she yelled as she ran down the sidewalk and hugged Luhan tightly. 

"Yes, Li-Ming, I'm home," said Luhan as he picked up his little sister.  Hyoyeon just watched their interaction in interest.  

"Let's go inside," said Luhan as he then carried his sister to the door.  Hyoyeon followed and noticed that the little girl was staring at Hyoyeon intensly as they went inside.  Once they were inside, Luhan set his sister down and turned to face Hyoyeon.  

"I will go and get us some waters, you can make yourself comfortable," he said to her.  He then disappeared into the kitchen.  Hyoyeon saw that Li-Ming was still staring at her.  Hyoyeon didn't say anything and she walked over to the couch and sat down.  Li-Ming then walked over to her and still stared at her. 

"Is your name Hyoyeon?" asked Li-Ming. 

"Yes it it."  Li-Ming then smiled brightly.

"Then you are the one that brother is always talking about." 

"Ah well, your brother must have talked about a lot girls before."  Li-Ming shook her head.

"You are the first girl he has ever talked about."  Hyoyeon then in her breath as a warm feeling then began to spread throughout her.

"Li-Ming, its time for you to go to dance class, mom is waiting for you outside," said Luhan as he re-entered the living room with two ice waters. 

"Okay," replied Li-Ming.  She then gave Hyoyeon a quick hug and smiled at her, "It was nice meeting you."  She then ran over to Luhan and smiled at him as well, "She is really pretty, you should bring her over again."

"Alright, I will try," replied Luhan.  With that Li-Ming skipped out of the room.  Luhan walked over to Hyoyeon and handed her the glass of water. 

"Thanks," she said.  She then looked down as she became lost in thought.

"Are you okay?" asked Luhan as he sat down next to her.  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head and looked over to him.

"Could you take me home? It's been a really tiring day," said Hyoyeon.  Luhan nodded his head. 

"Yeah I can walk you home right now," replied Luhan.  He quickly stood up from the couch and held out his hand to Hyoyeon.  She hesitated for a second and then took it.  He the helped her up from the couch.  She couldn't help but blush slightly as they held hands for a second. 

"Just follow me," said Luhan as he headed out the door with Hyoyeon following right behind him.

 

The next day, Hyoyeon arrived at school with mixed feelings.   She walked down the hallway in a hze, not knowing exactly what her feelings were towards Luhan.  Lay then appeared and approached Hyoyeon. 

"Good morning Lay," greeted Hyoyeon. 

"Good morning, you look horrible," said Lay.  

"Wow, that was a nice thing to say."  Lay shook his head and gave her an apologetic smile. 

"I did not mean you look ugly, I just mean that you look kind of sick.  Are you okay?"  Hyoyeon just sighed and shook her head. 

"I couldn't get any sleep last night."

"How come?"

"Let's just say that I kind of feel confused about my feelings towards someone."

"Uh oh, that doesn't sound good."  Hyoyeon sighed again.   

"No it's not good at all.  I couldn't sleep last night because of it."  While walking down the hallway, Hyoyeon and Lay noticed a commotion of students had gathered at the end of the hallway.  It was getting really noisy and they both were curious. 

"What is this about?" wondered Hyoyeon.  Lay shrugged and they both walked over to investigate.  Hyoyeon pushed through the crowd and stopped in her tracks once she saw the scene in front of her.  She saw Luhan slumped against the wall.  His face was really beat up as blood dripped down the edge of his mouth.  Tiffany and Seohyun were shrieking as Chanyeol's two little henchmen were beating Luhan up pretty badly. 

"Stop it you bastards," yelled Tiffany as her and Seohyun were trying to pry them off of Luhan.  Hyoyeon then spotted Chanyeol smirking as he watched his friends do his handiwork.  Hyoyeon felt a surge of anger as she watched Chanyeol stand there with his arms crossed triumpantly across his chest.  She clenched her fists in anger. 

"Hyoyeon, let's get out of here, we don't want to get into the middle of this," said Lay as grabbed her arm.  Hyoyeon shrugged him off and walked quickly over to Luhan.  The crowd watched her in awe as she pushed herself past the two henchmen and stood protectively in front of Luhan.  The two henchmen stopped and stared at her in confusion as did Seohyun and Tiffany.  

"Hyoyeon, what are you doing?" asked Luhan. 

"Repaying my debt I owe you," she replied as she glanced at Luhan over her shoulder.  He gave her a small smile and smiled back at him.  

"Well, what is this?" asked Chanyeol as he walked over to them.  Hyoyeon turned and glared at him.  

"Back off Chanyeol," said Hyoyeon.  Chanyeol then stopped in front of Hyoyeon as his eyes were filled with amusement. 

"I was just paying back what the brat deserved, that's all."

"I say he has had enough, and you need to back off."  Chanyeol then leaned in with a devious smile. 

"Oh yeah what are you going to do about it?"  Hyoyeon just glared harder at Chanyeol as he stared at her in amusement.  She then smirked as an idea popped into her head. 

"This," she said as she then kicked him really hard in between the legs.  Chanyeol yelped and fell to his knees in pain.  The hallway fell silent as her classmates just stared at the scene in awe.  Even Tiffany and Seohyun's mouths fell open in shock.  

"You ," yelled Chanyeol.  He then stood up and raised his hand to hit Hyoyeon.  She just stared him down without bracing herself.  She then felt an arm wrap itself around her chest and her body was then pulled back as Luhan had turned her around to step in between her and Chanyeol.  Chanyeol then ended up hitting Luhan's shoulder.  

"Don't you dare even think about touching her," growled Luhan as he glared at Chanyeol over his shoulder.  

"What is going on here," yelled a voice.  A small group of teachers had appeared and students scattered quickly.  One of the teachers stepped forward towards Chanyeol. 

"Really Chanyeol, another fight?" she said as she then shook her head.  The teachers then order Chanyeol and his friends to the principal's office.  

"I think we need to get you to the nurse's office," Hyoyeon said to Luhan.  Luhan just sighed and nodded his head. 

"I think you are right."  Luhan then wrapped his arm around Hyoyeon's shoulders and leaned on her for support. Before they could start walking, Tiffany and Seohyun stepped in front of them.

"We can take him," said Tiffany. 

"Yeah, you don't need to bother yourself Hyoyeon," said Seohyun.  They both stared hard at her with their arms crossed over their chests. 

"I would let you guys, but it looks like I'm really the only one who can truly take care of him," said Hyoyeon.  Seohyun and Tiffany's mouths once again fell open. 

"What did you just say," said Tiffany.  Hyoyeon just shrugged and pushed herself and Luhan past them.  Once they were far away from them, Hyoyeon smiled to herself. 

"Wow, you are the only one who can take care of me," said Luhan. 

"Shut up," replied Hyoyeon as she playfully bumped her hip into his.  They reached the nurse's office and the nurse bandaged Luhan up and gave him a couple ice packs for the bruises.  His leg was seriously bruised and the nurse told him to rest there for a little while.  Hyoyeon stayed the whole time and made sure that he was really alright.  After she was done, the nurse then had to run a few errands, leaving Luhan and Hyoyeon all alone.  

"Why did you do that?" asked Luhan as he laid comfortably in the bed.  Hyoyeon was standing next to the bed with her arms crossed in front of her chest. 

"Do what?"  

"Why did you protect me from them?"  Hyoyeon shrugged and sat herself down at the edge of the bed. 

"Since you saved me from Chanyeol, I knew it was my fault that you were probably getting beat up.  Plus I wanted to repay you for yesterday."  Luhan stared at Hyoyeon skeptically.  "What?"

"I feel like you have another reason too."  

"What other reason could there be?" 

"I don't know."  Hyoyeon then playfully hit him on the arm.  Luhan flinched. 

"Then don't say that if you don't know."  Luhan then pretended to be hurt. 

"Ow, seriously you shouldn't hit a person when they are already in the nurse's office."  

"Yeah, it's sad that you were easily beat up without putting up much of a fight." 

"Yah, it was two against one.  Unfair odds in my case."  Hyoyeon just smiled as Luhan kept on rambling reasons to why he couldn't fight back as strongly.  Right there, she realized the truth about her feelings for Luhan.  She slowly slid her hand across the sheets and grabbed his hand.  Luhan immediately stopped his rambling and look down at their hands.  He looked back up at Hyoyeon in surprise.  

"I never truly got to thank you for yesterday," said Hyoyeon, "Thanks Luhan, I guess you aren't as bad of a person as I thought you were."  Luhan smiled and looked down at their hands again.  He squeezed her hand.  

"Your welcome," he said and he then smirked at her, "So I'm not a cocky womanzier anymore."  Hyoyeon shrugged.  

"I guess not."

"So that means you were wrong about me."  

"Well, I guess I was wrong."

"Wow, ladies and gentlemen, I was able to get Hyoyeon to say she was wrong," cheered Luhan as he threw his hands up in the air.  

"But that doesn't mean you are going to get me to say those three words." Luhan put his arms down and sighed. 

"Well, at least I accomplished one thing."  Hyoyeon smiled and nodded her head. 

"Yes you did."  With that she leaned herself across the bed to where her head was a few inched away from his.  Luhan just stared at her in surprise.  "But I will say one at least thing to you." 

Luhan didn't say anything in response.  A few seconds passed by as they just stared into each other's eyes.  Then Hyoyeon leaned in and kissed him.  Their lips touched and Luhan nearly jumped.  He was not expecting this as he could feel his heart beat begin to race in his chest.  The kiss was sweet and he made Luhan yearn for more as Hyoyeon pulled herself away.  

"I like you Luhan," she said.  Luhan smiled and leaned forward to kiss her again.  

"I like those words better."  Hyoyeon laughed and she snuggled herself next to him.  They both then couldn't stop smiling at each other for the rest of the day.