Back From The Past (Kai) requested by: aidanazaha

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Hello Everyone! 

I just wanted to let you know that this is a little sequel to the Giving into Temptation oneshot in the chapter before this. 

Based on the comments and since there was two Kai requests right in a row, I decided to extend the story. 

It is a little continuation in the beginning and then goes into a totally new story arc so if you did not read Giving into Temptation (the chapter before this one) then you probably should before reading this chapter or you may be a little confused in the beginning!

A note to aidanazaha!

Don't worry, I still wrote this according to your request!

I hope you all enjoy!


Written By: HyoBeautyeon

It has been six months since that unexpected day at park and Hyoyeon's brothers still have not forgiven her.  She knew that it was going to probably take a while for both of them to finally calm down after the incident, but she was beginning to worry that they may never forgive her.  Of course, she still has Kai and has been very happy living with him during this time, but there still was an emptiness within her where her brothers' love used to be.

After that fateful day, Hyoyeon did quit her job and basically wasted her life away for about a month.  Kai then helped her get back on her feet and she now works part time waitressing at a restaurant located a few blocks away from Kai's apartment.  She was walking home from work as her shift just ended late at night. 

Entering the apartment, the lights were all off.  Hyoyeon figured Kai must have gone to sleep already as it was almost midnight.  Turning on the hallway light, Hyoyeon took off her coat and then walked into the kitchen.  A mug with liquid inside of it with a note next to it sat on the counter.  She picked up the note and read it:

Good Work today Hyo

I'm sorry I couldn't wait up for you

I have a meeting early in the morning

I did make you some hot chocolate

but it may be cold by the time you are reading this

so you may want to put it in the microwave for a minute

I love you

- Kai

Hyoyeon smiled to herself.  Wrapping her hand around the mug, the hot chocolate had indeed gone cold.  She took the cup over to the sink and dumped it.  After she was done washing out the mug, she turned off the lights in the kitchen and went to bed. 

 

It was early in the morning as the sun wass just starting to peak into the bedroom windows.  Hyoyeon was in a deep sleep, but for some odd reason, her body woke her up early.  She noticed the bathroom light on and Kai's side of the bed empty.  The clock flashed seven in the morning to her.  Closing her eyes again, she tried to will herself back to sleep, but she heard the bathroom door open causing her eyes to open again.  Hyoyeon then sat up from bed and stifled a yawn.

"What are you doing up?" asked Kai as he walked from the bathroom to the other side of the room to the dresser.  He was dressed in a white collared shirt with black dress pants.

"I don't really know," replied Hyoyeon as she rubbed her tired eyes.

"What time did you get home?"

"About midnight."  Kai was digging through one of the drawers and pulled out a tie and a pair of socks to wear. He then turned to face Hyoyeon as he put on the tie.

"Did the hot chocolat go cold?" Hyoyeon nodded her head.  He then walked over to the bed and sat down while trying to put on his socks. 

"Did you heat it up then?"

"Nope, I dumped it." Kai's shoulders slumped as he gave Hyoyeon a pout.  He looks so cute when he pouts, thought Hyoyeon as she just gave him a small smile.  He then smiled back at her. 

"Come here," said Hyoyeon as she held out a hand to him.  Kai hesitated before taking it.  Hyoyeon then pulled him next to her and snuggled close into his chest while wrapping her arms around his waist.  She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.  Her body felt relaxed with Kai and she then wanted to fall asleep with him. 

"Hyo, you are going to wrinkle my shirt."

"Stay with me."  Kai smiled and then kissed Hyoyeon lightly on top of her head. 

"I can't, I have the most important meeting of my life soon."  Hyoyeon groaned as she squeezed Kai tightly with her arms. 

"Why do you say it is the most important meeting of your life?" she asked. 

"Because it really is.  Now Hyo, I seriously need to get going."  Hyoyeon sighed and relunctantly let Kai go.  He crawled back out of the bed and smoothed out his shirt. 

"You don't have to work tonight right?" asked Kai.  Hyoyeon nodded her head.

"Yeah, I'm off tonight."

"If this meeting goes well, I'm going to take you out to dinner to celebrate."

"Why out to dinner?"

"Because we haven't gone out for a while and it may be a life changer for the both of us."  With that Kai left the apartment and Hyoyeon laid herself back under the warm covers of the bed, pondering what in the world was this meeting about.  

 

Hyoyeon was dressed up in a simple black dressed and pinned her long golden hair to the side.  Kai was also dressed up and walked next to Hyoyeon to the restaurant's entrance. 

"Why aren't you telling me what the meeting was about?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"Patience Hyo," replied Kai as he grabbed her hand.  Hyoyeon just gave an annoyed sigh and they walked into the restaurant holding hands.  A hostess then escorted them to a table that was strangely set for four. 

"Why are there four placements?" asked Hyoyeon.  Kai just shrugged and took a seat at the table.  Hyoyeon was still confused as she sat herself across from Kai.  He was busying himself with the menu.  Hyoyeon eyed him suspiciously.

"Why don't you just tell me," she whined.  Kai shook his head and continued to read the menu. 

"Come on Kai, I'm really confused."

"All I'm going to say is that we are going to be celebrating a wonderful change in our lives tonight."  Hyoyeon kept on pondering on what the hell Kai could be talking about.  Seeing she was not going to get a straight answer.  She gave up and picked up the menu. 

"You should try the shrimp pasta, it's fantastic," saida  familiar voice.  Hyoyeon froze as she recognized it immediately.  Slowly pulling the menu down she looked across at Kai who was just smiling at her.  Hyoyeon could feel her heartbeat starting to race as she slowly turned her head to the figure who was standing next to her.  She then stared up at the familiar face of her brother Luhan. 

"How's it going sis?" he asked.  Hyoyeon's eyes went wide as she sat there speechless.  Lay then appeared next to him. 

"Looks likes she is a little speechless."  

"What are you doing here?" she asked with her voice a little bit shaky.  She still could not believe they were standing right before her very eyes. 

"Here to see you," said Luhan.  Hyoyeon looked over at Kai and just continued to smile at her.  Luhan and Lay then took their seats and Hyoyeon still was shocked. 

"The meeting this morning?" she asked Kai.  Kai just nodded his head.  

"I told you it was going to change everything," he said.  Hyoyeon then smiled. 

"Kai actually contacted us about two months ago and we ignored him.  Then he kept on calling and calling," said Lay.  

"We then decided to hear him out so he arranged the meeting this morning," said Luhan.  Hyoyeon then continued to smile at Kai and he winked at her. 

"So, are you guys on good terms now?" asked Hyoyeon.  All three of them shook their heads. 

"No we are not," said Lay. 

"We sitll hate each other, but Kai did bring up a good point in the meeting," said Luhan.

"What was that?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"That all three of us care about you," said Luhan.  Hyoyeon froze and stared wide eyed at Luhan.  A warm feeling was spreading through her and she looked down and began to smile to herself. 

"So we are putting our differences asisde with you around, but we will still hate each other," said Kai. 

"I still can't believe it," said Hyoyeon. 

"Well you better start believing it," said Lay as he lifted his hand and patted Hyoyeon softly on the head and smiled at her.  She then reached out and grabbed both Luhan and Lay's hands and held them tightly as she smiled at both of them.  It was definitely one of the happiest moments of her life.

 

"I still can't believe it," said Hyoyeon.  Her and Kai were walking back to their apartment and she felt like the whole night was a dream.  The three most important people in her life were sitting together with her.  They put their differences asisde just for her.  Kai wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her tight to his body. 

"Why did you do this for me?" she asked Kai.  Kai smiled and shrugged. 

"You were unhappy.  I wanted to make you happy again so I could see that beautiful smile again," said Kai.  Hyoyeon smiled and he kissed her on the top of her head. 

"Thank you Kai, you really are the best boyfriend in the whole world."  She then went up on her toes and kissed him on the cheek.  

 

The next day, Hyoyeon was at work at the start of her shift.  She was still extremely happy from last night and kept on smiling the entire time at work. 

"What are you so happy about?" asked Seohyun, a co-worker of hers. 

"Nothing much, just had a really great night," she replied. 

"Well, the manager needs to talk to you about something."

"Me? About what?" Seohyun just shrugged and went to go clean some more tables.  Hyoyeon then made her way to the manager's office.  When she entered, she saw her manager was busy with some paperwork. 

"Manager Choi, you sent for me," said Hyoyeon as she took a couple steps into the office.  Her manager looked up and smiled. 

"Yes, Hyoyeon, if you would take a seat for me," he said as he gestured to the chairs in front of his desk. Hyoyeon sat down and waited for her manager to speak. 

"Today, we have a new employee and I would like you to be the one that trains him in," he said.  Hyoyeon nodded her head. 

"What about Seohyun, doesn't she ususally train in the new employees," asked Hyoyeon. 

"Seohyun gave me her two weeks notice, aparently she is quitting."

"She is quitting?" 

"Yes, so I need you to do this."  Hyoyeon nodded her head again. 

"Okay. Will that be all?"

"Actually the new employee should be here any minute."

"I'm training him today?" The manager nodded his head. 

"Apparently he is someone you know."

"Someone I know?" Hyoyeon then became lost in thought.  Suddenly a bed feeling began to form in the pit of her stomach.  The door opened behind her and she dreaded turning around for some odd reason. 

"Long time no see Hyoyeon," said a familiar voice.  She slowly turned around already knowing who it was. 

"Yunho," she said with a little spite in her voice as she stared at the face of her ex-boyfriend.

 

After spending most of her shift showing Yunho the ropes of the restaurant, Hyoyeon was in a very foul mood.  She never wanted to see Yunho again and now he has walked back into her life.  She was washing some dishes in the kitchen as she felt Yunho over her shoulder watching her every move. 

"Why did you decided to work here of all places?" asked Hyoyeon as she was scrubbing a dish clean.  Yunho just smirked.

"I came her with a couple of friends a week ago and guess who I happened to see working here?" he asked her.  Hyoyeon closed her eyes and sighed. 

"I was surprised that you didn't see me, but I guess you were too busy cleaning tables." Hyoyeon set down the dish she was working on and whirled around to face him.  Her brown eyes were glaring at him.

"Yunho, why are you here? To make my life miserable again?"  Yunho leaned his face a couple inches away from her and smirked at her. 

"I just missed you, that's all."  He then raised his hand to caress her cheek, but Hyoyeon jerked her head away from his hand. 

"Don't be like that Hyoyeon."  She ignored him and turned back around to continue working on the dishes.  She then felt two arms wrap around her waist.  Yunho leaned his body against hers and rested his head on her shoulder.  She froze and grimaced. 

"Yunho, get off of me," she said with a little bit of anger in her voice.  After a couple seconds, he still did not move.  Hyoyeon then elbowed him hard in the stomach.  He immediately let her go while taking a couple steps back.  Hyoyeon turned around to face him again. 

"Go clean some more tables Yunho," she said in a harsh tone.  Yunho just squinted his eyes at her. 

"And don't touch me again," she added.  Yunho just smirked at her before leaving her alone in the room. 

 

It was now towards the end of her shift and Hyoyeon, was trying her best to stay far away from Yunho as possible and she was pretty much successful.  Every time he came over to her, she ordered him to do some more work.  It was nearing to closing time and Hyoyeon was cleaning off a table when she felt two arms wrap around her waist again.  Sighing, Hyoyeon quickly elbowed the person in the stomach and whirled around.  She froze once she realized it was Kai and not Yunho behind her. 

"Hyo, what was that for?" asked Kai as he rubbed his stomach. 

"I'm sorry Kai, I thought you were someone else," she replied as she hugged him tightly.  

"Someone else?"  Hyoyeon released him from her hug.

"Nevermind that.  How was your day?" asked Hyoyeon as she tried to quickly change the subject.  She kept on looking around.  Luckily there was no sign of Yunho.

"Fine," he replied.  He stared at Hyoyeon with concern. "Is everything okay?"

She turned her attention back to him and tried to give him a smile. 

"Yeah, everything is fine, " she said with her voice wavering a little.  Kai squinted his eyes at her knowing she was lying. 

"There you are Hyoyeon, I have been looking everywhere for you."  Hyoyeon stiffened and grimaced.  Kai noticed her changed expression as she slowly turned to find Yunho standing behind her. 

"What is it Yunho?" she asked in a dry tone.  He just smirked at her.  Yunho then looked at Kai behind her. 

"Who are you?" Yunho asked him.  

"This is Kai," said Hyoyeon.  She took a step back and looped her arm with his, "My boyfriend."

Hyoyeon stared Yunho down as he just nodded his head at her. 

"Hello Kai, I'm Yunho," he said as he held out his hand to Kai.  Kai took it and they shook hands with Hyoyeon glaring at Yunho.

"I hope that you don't mind, but I'm going to be stealing your girlfriend away from you," said Yunho.  Hyoyeon's eyes widened from that.  Kai didn't seemed fazed and just smiled at Yunho. 

"Oh really? I'd like to see you try," Kai replied as he gave Yunho a smirk.  He wrapped his arm protectively around Hyoyeon pulled her tightly into him.  Yunho just glared at him and Hyoyeon smiled up at Kai.  She then turned to Yunho and smirked at him as well.

"Hyoyeon, you almost done with your shift?" asked Kai. as he looked down at her. 

"Yeah, I'm actually done," she replied.  She then grabbed his hand from her shoulder and held it tightly to her side. 

"Let's go home then," said Kai.  Hyoyeon nodded her head and smiled.  They both then turned their backs to Yunho and headed for the entrance.  Before they walked out the door, Hyoyeon turned her head for a second towards Yunho and stuck her tongue out at him.  He just glared and watched them leave the restaurant.

 

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier," said Hyoyeon.  Her and Kai were cuddling in bed with her head resting on his arm that was wrapped tightly around her. 

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault," said Kai.  His dark brown eyes were staring at her. 

"I didn't think that I would ever see that guy again."

"An ex-boyfriend?"  Hyoyeon nodded her head.

"He was actually my first boyfriend."

"Really?"

"And you are my second," said Hyoyeon as she squeezed him tightly.  She then smiled up at him. 

"You aren't worried right?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"Worried about what?"

"That I may go back to him, because you do know that I love you so much and-" Kai pressed his finger against her lips to cause her to stop her rambling and he just smiled at her. 

"I am most definitely not worried.  I know what he was traying to do.  He was trying to make me uneasy about our relationship, but I know that you would never leave me," said Kai.  

"I love you Kai."

"I love you too Hyo."  Kai then leaned down and kissed her lips.  Together they fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms. 

 

The next day had come and Hyoyeon was dreading going into work.  She sat crossed legged on the bed as she watched Kai walk around the room getting ready for work.  

"Maybe I should quit," she said.

"Quit? You really want to?" asked Kai as he was digging through the dresser for some socks.  He then walked back into the bathroom. 

"Or would that seem really cowardly?"  Kai emerged from the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth.  He then took it out to speak. 

"Are you worried about being seen as a coward?" he asked.  Hyoyeon pondered it for a moment. 

"I don't know.  I'm just sick of being around him already and it was just his first shift."  Kai then disappeared back into the bathroom and then came back out without the toothbrush.  He walked over to where she was sitting and sat next to her.  Kai then grabbed Hyoyeon's hands and held them tightly as he stared into her eyes. 

"You should do what you feel most comfortable with," he said with a small smile.  Hyoyeon nodded her head. 

"You're right, I think that I will quit tonight."  Kai gave her a small smile as he ruffled his hand through her hair. 

"I should get going to work," he said as he got up from the bed and headed for the door. 

"Just to let you know, you look really hot today," said Hyoyeon.  Kai then turned around and smirked at her.

"I try." Hyoyeon smiled and then watched him leave for work. 

 

"Are you sure Hyoyeon?" asked Manager Choi.  Hyoyeon nodded and gave him a small smile. 

"I know that Seohyun just gave her two weeks notice, but I realized that working here forever is not one of my dreams," replied Hyoyeon.  Manager Choi nodded his head and sighed.  

"I understand Hyoyeon."  Hyoyeon gave a small bow of gratitude to him and stood up from her seat.  She then walked over to the door and left the manager's office.  She was not surprised to find Yunho standing outside, waiting for her. 

"What do you want?" she asked.  Yunho just shrugged. 

"What did you see the manager about?" he asked her.  Hyoyeon just shrugged and started to walk down the hallway. 

"You're quitting aren't you?" asked Yunho as he followed her down the hallway. 

"It is none of your business," snapped Hyoyeon.  Yunho then grabbed her hand and pulled her close to him.  

"Anything about you is my business."  Hyoyeon just glared and tried to release herself, but his grip was too strong.

"What do you want from me Yunho?" Yunho smirked. 

"It's not what I want from you.  I want you Hyo."  Hyoyeon grimaced and Yunho pushed her up against the wall behind her.  Pinning her arms as he leaned in closer to her.  Hyoyeon continued to glare at him.  Yunho then leaned in and pressed his lips against hers.  Hyoyeon's eyes went wide as she tried to push Yunho off of her.  His grip on her was too strong and Hyoyeon began to think of Kai.  She wished he was here right now.  Squeezing her eyes shut, Hyoyeon just wanted him to stop kissing her.  After a few seconds int he silence, Yunho then pulled away from Hyoyeon, but kept his face only a few inches away from hers. 

"You have no idea how much I missed you Hyoyeon."  Hyoyeon reopened her eyes and then glared at Yunho again with pure hate.

"You have no idea how much I loved not having you around."  

"I'm sorry you feel that way Hyoyeon."  Yunho then grabbed something from his back pocket.  Hyoyeon watched him with curiosity what he was doing. 

"I was hoping that I wouldn't have to do this," he said.  He then quickly placed something over Hyoyeon's mouth.  She realized that it was a white cloth that had a strange smell to it.  While trying to get it off, Hyoyeon felt her vision going black, until she passed out. 

 

Kai was walking up the street to the restaurant where Hyoyeon worked.  He thought she was quitting and found it strange that she wasn't at home.  He entered the restaurant and looked around.  He did not see her. 

"Kai, what are you doing here?" asked Sooyoung.  The hostess at the restaurant and one of Hyoyeon's co-workers. 

"Have you seen Hyoyeon?" he asked.  Sooyoung looked around and shook her head. 

"She said that she was going to quit and so she went to talk to Manager Choi.  I'm guessing she went home a while ago."

"That's strange, she wasn't home."  Sooyoung then tapped her chin in thought.

"I don't know where she is then.  I'm sorry Kai."

"Thanks Sooyoung."  Tiffany, a waitress from the restaurant came up to them. 

"You know that Yunho has also disappeared too," she said.

"Yunho?" asked Kai.  He then became lost in thought.

"Yeah, manager Choi is so pissed right now.  He just disappeared off the job.  He probably is going to get fired." Then an idea struck Kai as a bad feeling formed in the pit of his stomach.  

"Thanks Tiffany," he said before walking quickly out of the restaurant.  He dialed Hyoyeon's cell phone number.  It went to voicemail.  Something was definitely wrong.  He then dialed a different number and began to run up the street.  

 

Hyoyeon's eyes slowly opened and her vision began to come into focus.  She felt her body resting on something soft and soon realized that she was in a bedroom.  Her head was trobbing in pain as she slowlys at herself up.  Not knowing where she was or anything, she felt herself beginning to panic.  

"Looks like someone is finally awake."  Hyoyeon turned her head to find Yunho sitting in a chair a few feet away from her.  She stared at him in confusion and in anger. 

"Why the hell am I here Yunho?" she asked with her voice filled with spite.  Yunho just smiled and stood up from the chair. 

"Because, you gave me no choice," he replied as he took a few steps closer to her. 

"No choice?"  He sat down on the bed next to her and Hyoyeon scouted as far away from him as possible on the bed.

"You were going to disappear again and I couldn't let that happen."

"Why the hell should you care if I disappear or not.  You have never truly cared about me in the beginning."  Yunho looked down at the hands that laid curled in his lap and sighed. 

"I have always cared for you Hyoyeon.  I never forgot the feelings I have for you."  Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at him. 

"Then you certainly had a funny way of showing it."  Yunho sighed again and grabbed Hyoyeon's wrist.  She tried to pull away, but he pulled her closer to him and he then laid her down against the bed.  He moved his body on top of hers and pinned her arms tightly above her head.  He just smirked at her and her brown eyes hardened. 

"Now, I have you back in my arms," said Yunho.  He then leaned down and kissed her lips.  She squeezed her eyes shut and could feel herself wanting to cry.  She hated him.  Hated Yunho with a passion.  She then felt his body press against hers and felt him grinding her.  Yunho then moved his lips to her neck and began to kiss her skin.  She bit her lip to keep herself from screaming.  She wanted to scream out for Kai, but she knew it would be a lost cause.  

Yunho's lips started to travel down farther down her neck to her collarbone and then down to her chest.  Tears were now rolling down her cheeks as she felt one of his hands lifting the hem of her shirt.  His cold hands then ran along the side of her waist and up to where her bra was.  She shivered as she could feel his hand traveling to her bra clasp.  

Before Yunho could get any farther, the door suddenly busted open and Yunho jerked up from surprise.  Hyoyeon opened her eyes and she smiled once she saw it was Kai, Lay, and Luhan that had knocked the door open.  

"You bastard," screamed Lay as he rushed forward and grabbed Yunho by the collar and pulled him off of Hyoyeon.  Kai and Luhan ran over to her.  

"Are you okay Hyo?" asked Kai as he wrapped his arms around her.  Hyoyeon nodded her head and smiled.  

"I am now," she said.  She had never been more happy to see Kai before in her life.

Lay punched Yunho in the face and kneed him in the stomach causingh im to double over in pain.  Seeing Hyoyeon was alright, Luhan joined Lay in beating up Yunho.

"Let's get you out of here," said Kai.  Hyoyeon nodded her head.  He then sweeped her into his arms and she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck while burying her face into his shoulder. He quickly took her outside of the room and outside the building.  Kai then set Hyoyeon down on the bench outside.  He took off his jacket and wrapped it tightly around her shoulders.  Tears began to fall down Hyoyeon's cheeks again. 

"Hyo, what's wrong?" he asked as he kneeled down in front of her.  He began to rub her back softly.  

"I'm just so happy you are here right now," she said in between sobs.  Kai gave her a small smile and wrapped into a hug.  She buried her face into his shoulder again and squeezed her arms around him tightly.  

"Is she okay?" asked Lay as him and Luhan both appeared behind them.  They both were out of breath as they had just finished beating the crap out of Yunho.  Kai nodded his head as Hyoyeon slowly released herself from Kai.  Her eyes were red as she turned around to face her brothers.  

"Hyoyeon," Lay said softly as he leaned down and wrapped his arms tightly around her.  She hugged him back and felt like crying again.  She was so relieved and happy that they showed up.  Luhan then leaned down and also hugged Hyoyeon, making it into a sibling group hug.  They released each other and they all were smiling at each other. 

"I'm so glad that you are okay Hyoyeon," said Luhan.  

"Just to make you feel better, we beat the crap out of that scum bag," said Lay.  Hyoyeon smiled at them and nodded her head. 

"Thanks Lay and Luhan," she said softly.  They both nodded their heads and smiled at her. 

"You guys are the best brothers a girl could ask for," she said.  Luhan and Lay both gave her another hug.  

"I think we should get you home," said Kai.  Hyoyeon nodded her head and Luhan and Lay both released her.  They both gave her a small smile as Kai stood up.  

"I want you to get on my back okay?" Kai said to Hyoyeon.  She nodded her head and Kai kneeled down with his back to Hyoyeon.  She slowly wrapped her arms around him and leaned herself against him.  He then stood up while holding Hyoyeon on his back.  She pulled the jacket on her shoulders tightly on her shoulders. 

"Are you okay?" asked Kai. 

"Yeah, I'm okay," replied Hyoyeon.  She thanked her brothers again and said goodbye to them as Kai walked back to the apartment with her on his back.  Once they got back, Kai entered the apartment and set Hyoyeon down on the bed.  He then laid down next to her and pulled her tightly into his chest.  

"I was so worried about you," he said.  Hyoyeon then wrapped her arms around him.  She took a deep breath and relaxed herself in his arms.  She felt safe again and it felt wonderful to be in Kai's arms again. 

"All I could think about was you," said Hyoyeon in a quiet voice.  She then felt Kai's lips press against her forehead. 

"What did he do to you?" Kai asked with a little spite in his voice. 

"He kissed me and you stopped him from doing anything else."  Kai sighed and squeezed Hyoyeon tightly. 

"I still feel like his touch is all over me.  I feel dirty," mumbled Hyoyeon.  

"Want me to fix that?" asked Kai.  Hyoyeon nodded her head and buried her face again into Kai's chest.  He then kissed the top of her head lightly and his hands pulled the jacket that was on her shoulders off.  He then slide his hand underneath her chin and lifted her face up.  He gave her a small smile before he pressed his lips against hers.

Kai's kisses were sweet like honey to Hyoyeon.  She then wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss between them deepened.  His hands slide around her waist and slowly up her back.  His hands gliding on her soft skin.  Kai then broke away from the kiss. 

"Where else did he kiss you?" he asked.  Hyoyeon then gestured to her neck. 

"I'm going to erase his touch on you," he said as he then began to kiss her neck softly at first.  His hands continued to roam her body and Hyoyeon found herself falling into his touch.  He moved his lips down to her collarbone and she ran her hands through his hair.  She then forgot all about the places that Yunho had touched her and she fell completely into Kai.  

"You have no idea how much I love you Kai," said Hyoyeon.  Kai broke his lips away from Hyoyeon and lifted his head so it was even with hers.  His dark brown eyes were staring deeply into hers. 

"That's the thing, I do know how much you love me," he replied.  She stared into his eyes with curiosity and he smiled.

"Because it is the same amount as how much I love you."


Hello Everyone!

tumblr_n0qo2wfpQ61s2k6flo1_250.gif

I'm so sorry for the late update! I am trying to update every couple days but sometimes I can't seem to write that fast....  I hope you all like the new update!  It is super super super long this time and I hope you all do not mind that it is a continuation from the last chapter.  I will try to update once more by the end of the week, but I have a couple tests that I need to study for so we will have to  see. 

Thank you all for your patience and support!

I love you all :) <3

(P.S. Just a few minutes ago SNSD just posted their new mv teaser Mr.Mr.!!! I'm so excited!!)

tumblr_n0t7unaV5o1sy8x5ho1_250.giftumblr_n0t7unaV5o1sy8x5ho2_250.giftumblr_n0t7unaV5o1sy8x5ho6_250.giftumblr_n0t7unaV5o1sy8x5ho7_250.giftumblr_n0t7unaV5o1sy8x5ho8_250.giftumblr_n0t7unaV5o1sy8x5ho4_250.gif

tumblr_n0t91081T51sp78qmo1_500.jpg

Hyoyeon looks so damn gorgeous!!!