Sweethearts requested by: Divampires

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: MurasakiMasquerade

It has been three years since I confessed my love to Luhan. He was a senior and I was a junior in High School. I fell in love with him at the beginning of the school year. It was the third day of school to be exact. While walking down the hallway, I was busy sifting through my bag when I suddenly ran into something and fell to the ground. Pain from hitting the hard, tiled floor stun my . 

"Hey, watch where you are going," I yelled with my eyes closed. 

"I'm sorry," stuttered a male voice. I opened my eyes and found a male student staring down at me. Somehow, I was on the floor but he was unaffected. He was wearing the school uniform properly except his tie was loosened slightly. His hair was the color of caramel, and it was naturally flat on his head and swiped across his forehead from left to right. He looked like a proper student, but not too serious or strict. His face was round and young-looking, yet it was attractive. He extended his hand towards me. I took it and he pulled me up. "I wasn't paying attention."

"Neither was I," I said. He gave me a confused look. "Yelling at you was a reflex of mine," I said nervously as I tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. 

"Interesting," he replied as walked away. I watched him until he disappeared. From that day on, I kept seeing him at school. It felt like fate. I learned from classmates his name and year. Four months later, I waited for him at the school gate. My heart pounded with every passing second. Other student's gave me weird looks and I tried to ignore them. Hurry up Luhan. Then, I finally spotted him. He was walking casually with his bag over his shoulder. His caramel hair was swept to the side while covering his forehead. His young, attractive face held no expression as he continued moving towards me. I was relieved that he was alone. My heart began to quicken as I watched him. When he reached the gate, his eyes landed on me and there was recognition on his face. "Ah," he said. "You're the one I ran into that one time." My face flushed. He remembers me. I smiled timidly, closed my eyes tightly, and bowed to him.

"Please go out on a date with me," I blurted before I lost courage. There were gasps from the other students at my bold action. I kept my eyes shut and my body bent as I waited for his response. It felt like hours passed when I finally heard his voice. 

"Sure," he answered. My mind processed the answer slowly. I finally opened my eyes and stared at him in shock. He smirked at me and placed a hand on my shoulder. He whispered a date, time and place, and then walked away. I was frozen. Is this real? Other students stared at me with expressions that ranged from shock to mischievous. The rest is all history.

We have been happily together for three years now. I was kneeling on the floor of our bedroom folding laundry as I was reminiscing. Our bedroom is small; it could only fit a bed and one small dresser. Luckily, it was equipped with a decent-sized closet. The two of us live in a one bedroom apartment. The one bathroom is a good size, but the tiled floor is very hard to clean. The living area and kitchen are one big room. I like that because then I can cook and talk to Luhan at the same time. I heard the sound of the front door opening and immediately abandoned the laundry. Luhan was slipping off his shoes when I arrived. 

"How was the test?" I asked. He shrugged off his coat and I hung it up for him. 

"I don't know," he said. He then turned and kissed me. "I don't feel that it went awful though." I smiled at him.

"Well that's good," I said. "I made lunch." The aroma of the chicken wafted in the air. Luhan smiled. 

"Smells good," he said as he took a seat at the counter. I prepared him a plate and set it before him. The laundry machine went off and I took a step as Luhan's hand caught my wrist. "Sit with me." I happily obliged. We chatted as he ate. He talked about his morning commute to school and I talked about my morning chores. Nothing significant happened since we last saw each other four hours ago. Yet, our conversation didn't become dull. After he finished eating, I put his dishes in the sink and he went to change for his job. He is a waiter at a French restaurant, as well as a third year college student. I don't have a job, but I am a second year college student. Sadly, we do not go to the same school, but we have an apartment that is located between our two schools. Luckily, they weren't too far apart. I said goodbye to him at the door as he left for work. I began my chores again. 

A few days later, I was at a cafe with my friend, Sooyoung, from high school. 

"Honestly, you two are like a married couple," said Sooyoung after she took a sip of her fluffy, chocolate mocha. "When are you guys going to get married?" I nervously laughed at her.

"We are only college students," I said. "We can't get married." Sooyoung stared hard at me.

"People get married in college all the time," she said. We said our goodbyes to each other at the front of the cafe and went our separate ways. The words "married couple" remained in my mind. I was close to the bus stop when I heard my name. It was a female voice that called it out. I spun around and recognized Sohee. She is a very cute girl with long hair that was perfectly smooth and straight. 

"Ah," I said as she approached me. "You are Luhan's classmate right?" She nodded her head and smiled. We boarded the same bus and sat next to each other. 

"Since you and Luhan live together," said Sohee. "Does Luhan pay all the rent?" I was stunned by the question. "I mean, is Luhan the only one working?" 

"I don't have a job if that is what you are asking," I responded. Sohee scoffed and crossed her arms.

"So you are just a freeloader," she said as she glared at me. I sat dumbfounded. Her words stung. "I hate girls like you." There was nothing I could say. I was totally unprepared and caught off guard. The bus stopped and Sohee stood up. She looked at me and shook her head before she left. When I got home, the job section of the newspaper was spread across the coffee table and I was hovering over it. It was filled with simple part-time jobs. Then, there was the sound of the front door unlocking. I quickly folded up the newspaper and moved to the door. Luhan slowly made his way inside. 

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked as I hung up his coat. 

"I don't care," he mumbled as he shuffled into the living room and plopped onto the couch. He is tired. Sohee's words rang in my mind and a small bubble of guilt welled up into my chest. 

"Luhan," I said softly. "I was thinking..." He turned his head toward me. "I was thinking about getting a job." Luhan rose from the couch and stared at me with hard look in his eyes.

"Why?" he asked with a cold voice. 

"Well, I want to help," I stuttered. He walked over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"You don't have to get a job okay?" he responded. He then kissed me softly on the forehead, and that was the end of the conversation. Despite knowing that Luhan doesn't want me to have a job I just couldn't push the guilt away. 

The next day, I got a job as a waitress at a small cafe that is located right next to my apartment. It was an easy job with a reasonable pay, and I felt the guilt start to ease. The only problem was that I could not muster up the courage to tell Luhan. Whenever I had a shift, I would tell Luhan that I was working in the library or working on a group project or hanging with friends. I kept the secret for over a month, and it was getting exhausting. Plus, I hated deceiving him. I was cleaning the windows when a I noticed a girl on the street stop and stare at me. It was Sohee. She just stared at me with no expression on her face for a moment before she left. It felt weird seeing her as memories of our conversation resurfaced. The next day, I was making my way from the back of the cafe to the front when I saw Sohee enter with a man behind her. 

"I have never been here before," she giggled flirtatiously to the man. "I wanted to check it out." The two of them took a seat in the front corner of the cafe with the man's back towards me. He said something to Sohee. I didn't quite hear what he said, but I thought the voice sounded familiar. The way Sohee was smiling at him, I could tell that she liked him, so this must be a date. Sohee spotted me, gave me a smug look, reached over the table and began to caress the man's hand. She was clearly trying to show off her relationship with this man. I rolled my eyes as I began to clean tables towards the back of the room. Then I heard Sohee and the man laughing and I froze. No way. I looked over to the table to see that Luhan was the man who was with Sohee. My jaw dropped as the two of them were enjoying each others company. Realizing that my secret could be blown any second, I grabbed the cleaning supplies and headed towards the back I made up a story about how sick I was feeling and left. As soon as I returned home, the weight of what I just witnessed began to sink in. That loving look in Sohee's eyes, the way the two of them were laughing, and the way she dared to caress his hand. That hand of his was mine. That was the hand that always held mine. Luhan was with Sohee. Many doubts began to fill my mind. Did he like her too? Has he grown tired of me? Would he like a more capable person like Sohee? I slowly shuffled towards my bedroom, changed into comfy clothes, crawled under the covers, and began to cry. 

I tried my best to shake off the feelings of doubt that clouded my mind. Even though I felt that Luhan has been slightly more distant than usual, and that he was hanging out with Sohee alone on his free time, I tried hard to believe in the affection I know Luhan has for me. Or had? I shook my head and huffed with determination. With a lunch box that was filled with food, I was making my way towards Luhan's school. Today I only had a morning class, whereas Luhan had a few more. Therefore, I decided to hurry home in order to make and bring him lunch. I haven't done this in a while so I felt myself become super giddy as I approached the school. Outside the building where Luhan's most recent class was, I waited patiently until he finally appeared with Sohee by his side. At the sight of the two of them, I felt like a large pit formed in my stomach, and my heart began to feel heavy. 

"What should we do for lunch?" asked Sohee with a gorgeous smile on her face. She was walking very close to him with a slight blush on her cheeks. I saw that same look in her eyes from when I spotted the two of them at the cafe. 

"And where are you two lovebirds going?" teased a male classmate of theirs. Lovebirds? My heart began to feel even heavier and I decided that I just wanted to disappear. Slowly, I began to turn away when I heard my name. I knew it was Luhan who was calling me. Before turning towards him, I took a deep, calming breath and forced a smile on my face.

"Hey," I greeted him as he abandoned his position next to Sohee and jogged towards me. His smiled was so warm and handsome. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked. I looked down at the lunch box that was in my hands. "You brought me lunch?" I nodded.

"I haven't made you lunch for a while so I thought that I would make you some today," I said. "I also thought that maybe we could eat together." His eyes lit up.

"This is great Hyoyeon," he said. Then Sohee and that male classmate who teased the two of them earlier approached. Sohee glared at me with a lot of intensity. The male classmate looked at me curiously. He was slightly taller than Luhan with dark, fluffy brown hair and handsome tan on his skin. He had a nice face too so I guess that he might be popular with girls, but I didn't examine him too much. 

"Who is this Luhan?" he asked.

"This is Hyoyeon, my girlfriend," said Luhan. Sohee rolled her eyes as Luhan called me his girlfriend. "Hyoyeon, this is Kai, he is a classmate." I smiled at Kai as he looked at me still confused.

"But I thought..." he said as he looked between Luhan and Sohee. Luhan shook his head. 

"There is nothing between Sohee and I," said Luhan. "We are just friends." A small laugh escaped from Sohee and we all looked at her. She crossed her arms and sighed as she shook her head. 

"Why?" she asked. The question made my skin crawl because I knew exactly what she was talking about. 

"What?" asked Luhan, who clearly did not understand what Sohee was asking. 

"Why her?" Sohee clarified. Luhan frowned and shook his head. "I am clearly a better girl for you." Kai's raised his eyebrows as he slowly took a step back. Shocked, I in a breath and held it. Luhan sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Why do you let her mooch off of you? She is a freeloader who doesn't do anything." Every word that came from hurt. Tears began to form in my eyes and I looked away ashamed. Then Luhan grabbed the lunch from my hands.

"Does this look like nothing?" he asked Sohee. She gave him a confused look.

"So she made you lunch," said Sohee. "Big deal." She rolled her eyes. 

"Hyoyeon takes care of me," said Luhan. Surprised, I looked at Luhan with my mouth open. "She cooks my meals, she cleans our house, and does the laundry, the list goes on and on." He then smiled. "Even though she doesn't make money, she makes my life so much easier." He then looked over to me and took my hand. "I could not imagine my life without her." A tear escaped and ran down my cheek. I was touched. I never knew that I helped Luhan so much. Happiness swelled inside of me and I gave Luhan a small smile. 

"Well you should know that she is lying to you," said Sohee. I felt the happiness bubble that formed around the two of us burst. "She is working behind your back as a waitress." Then I felt the anger rise in me as I turned toward Sohee.

"I only did that because of what you said to me," I said to Sohee. I wasn't going to let Sohee meddle in my relationship anymore. "You were the one who guilted me into getting a job." I then turned towards Luhan and saw a hint of betrayal in his eyes. "I'm sorry," I whispered to him. 

"I told you that you didn't need to get a job," said Luhan. "I promised to take care of you. Do you believe that I am not capable of that?" I shook my head.

"No," I said. "You are perfectly capable of taking care of me, I was extremely happy before I got a job." 

"How long have you had this job?"

"Only about a month," I answered and Luhan let out a sigh and dropped his eyes to the ground. I stepped towards him, placed a hand on his shoulder and looked up at his face. "I only did it because I felt that I was a burden on you, and because Sohee told me that I was just mooching off of you and I just wanted to help." Luhan looked into my eyes and gave me a small smile.

"Promise me that you will quit this job," said Luhan. I nodded. "And promise me that you will never get one again." I smiled at him. With one arm holding the lunch box, he wrapped his other arm around me and kissed my forehead. Sohee huffed and walked away with Kai right behind her. "Now, shall we eat?" I smiled and nodded. We continued our happy life together, supporting each other the best way we possible can. I love Luhan and I am extremely happy to have him in my life, and I know now, without a doubt, that he feels the same way.


Hey Everyone!

I know if has been awhile and I apologize.

We had a really busy year and had no time to write. 

We still a very much dedicated to finising all of the requests

(Even though we still have about 100 more to write...)

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the update :)

-HyoBeautyeon

(P.S. we will be updating again later tonight 7/19/15)

tumblr_mtv29g9xja1s2k6flo1_500.giftumblr_nr4yufIPcq1t5dr76o2_500.gif

tumblr_nm7zomOY8n1s4a86co1_500.giftumblr_njprlwPcbW1spwfcso1_500.gif

We have also lost all of our images for the chapter headers.  We are trying to retrieve them, but it is extremely difficult to do for some odd reason....