The Little Devil (Luhan) requested by Divampires

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: MurasakiMasquerade

My name is Hyoyeon and I currently live with my mother, the man she married, and his son. My step-brother's name is Luhan and he is only a year younger than me even though he looks a lot younger. My mother is a nurse who fell in love with a doctor. Of course, I never objected to her remarriage because of how happy she is now; she hasn't been this happy since before my father died. All of us get along pretty well.

The four of us were sitting together for dinner. My mother and her husband sat across from me and Luhan. The two of them were in their own little love bubble as usual. They were feeding each other and telling each other sweet endearments. I sat with my chin in my hand and looked at them lovingly. They are so cute together. Then, the thud of Luhan's hand hitting the table rattled the dishes and surprised everyone. Both my mother and step-father stared at Luhan in surprise while I stared at him in annoyance. This was always his usual reaction to our parents whenever they were being super lovey-dovey. 

"Could you two stop being so disgusting," whined Luhan. "You guys are ruining my appetite." I then kicked him underneath the table. In response, Luhan turned towards me and stared me down. I stared back with clear annoyance on my face. "Something to add older sister?" I didn't respond. Luhan then stood abruptly and left the dining room. He walked out of the house with a slam of the front door. 

"Hyoyeon, don't let it bother you so much," said my step-father. "He just had a bad day, he really isn't mad at us or you." I shook my head and stood up. 

"I can't let him get away with this kind of behavior," I said. "He needs to stop acting like this." I sped out of the house after him. I reached the street and saw him strolling casually. "Yah!" I yelled after him, which made him stop. He didn't even turn around as I approached him. I sighed with irritation as I felt myself calm down.

"You need to stop lashing out like this," I said. "We all know that you are unhappy with their marriage." Luhan then turned towards me. He has a very young face that looks very innocent, but don't let that fool you; he can be quite the little devil. 

"Unhappy?" he asked. He then took a step towards me as I responded with a step back. "That is an understatement." He kept coming towards me and I kept backing up until my back hit a brick wall. Luhan then placed both of his hands on the wall on either side of my head. Then, he leaned towards me until his face was a couple inches from mine. "Their marriage prevents me from my happiness." He then kissed me. Oh, I forgot to mention, Luhan and I are also lovers. The sweet softness of his lips disappeared as he pulled away from me. "I agonize over it Hyoyeon." His face filled with frustration. "With their marriage, how can the two of us ever be truly together?" Tears formed in my eyes and I wrapped my arms around Luhan. 

"I know that we will be able to work this out eventually," I sputtered. Luhan shook his head and pushed me away. 

"I don't know Hyoyeon," said Luhan. He turned and began walking away from me. I can't lose him. Luhan is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Before we even knew it, we were both tumbling headfirst into love and we couldn't stop it. No matter how hard we tried, we couldn't stay away from each other. 

"Luhan," I yelled after him, but he kept walking. Feeling defeated, I trudged back to the house. When I walked in the door, my mother and my step father were waiting in the entryway. 

"How did it go?" asked my mother. I just shook my head and went to my room. I flopped onto my bed and cried myself to sleep. 

The next morning, dressed in my uniform, I walked down the stairs and didn't see Luhan at the table. Breakfast was served, but there was only one serving, which was meant for me. My step-father and my mother were putting on their shoes and getting ready to leave.

"Where is Luhan?" I asked. 

"He didn't come home last night," answered my mother in a worried tone.

"Ah, I'm sure he is fine," said my step-father. "He has done this before." 

"But, he is only a second year in high school," said my mother. 

"It is okay," said my step-father. "Now, we need to go." He shuffled my mother out the door and they were gone. Having no appetite, I just threw the food away, placed the dishes in the sink, grabbed my bag, and left for school.

 

"Ah, so you and Luhan had a fight," said Yuri during our lunch break. She is my best friend and the only person that knows about my relationship with Luhan besides his friends. 

"He is just frustrated because we can't announce our relationship," I said. "I guess I am also getting tired of keeping it a secret." Yuri nodded and patted my hand.

"I guess sneaking around and pretending to not care about each other is taking its toll." I nodded and sighed.

"Have you seen him today?" I asked. Yuri shook her head. "He didn't come home last night so I'm wondering if he even bothered to show up to school." Then, Luhan came strolling into the cafeteria with a small, pretty, brunette girl hanging onto his arm. My heart began beating fast once I saw him, and it nearly broke when I saw the girl on his arm. Yuri turned towards them and her jaw dropped. "Do you know who she is?" I could not take my eyes off of them as they crossed the cafeteria to an empty table. 

"Her name is Chorong," said Yuri. "She just transferred here a couple of days ago." 

"I guess it was more than just a fight," I murmured as my heart continued to break. I pushed my food towards Yuri. "I lost my appetite." I stood abruptly. "Do you mind if you clean this up for me? I just need to get out of here." 

"Hyoyeon," said Yuri as I zoomed out of the cafeteria. 

 

I was sitting at my desk trying to focus on homework when I heard the front door open. I jumped out of my chair and ran out into the hallway. I was happy to see Luhan at the door, but I froze once I saw Chorong next to him. I stood at the top of the stairs and stared down at them with confusion. 

"Ah, Luhan, who is that?" asked Chorong. Luhan looked to where she was pointing and saw me. Our eyes connected, but I saw nothing in his eyes; there was no feeling. 

"Her?" asked Luhan as he turned back to Chorong. "She is just my older sister." My heart broke from hearing those words, but I placed a fake smile on my face. So now we are just going to be brother and sister. I walked down the stairs with the smile and approached Chorong. 

"Hi, I'm Hyoyeon," I said while extending a hand towards her. She smiled back and took my hand.

"I'm Chorong," she said. 

"It is very  nice to meet you," I said. Luhan rolled his eyes and sighed before grabbing Chorong's hand and dragging her up the stairs. 

"We will be in my room so don't disturb us," said Luhan. Anger boiled inside of me from his rudeness. 

"Fine," I shouted back. "I will be in my room trying to study so don't disturb me." Luhan then slammed his door behing him, which caused my tears to fall. I slowly shuffled my way to my room, which was right next to his, sat at my desk and stared at the textbook that was open before me. I heard Chorong giggling and I clenched my fists. Tears streamed down my face. I understand now, Luhan.

A few weeks have passed, and now Luhan and Chorong are officially dating. She comes over almost everyday attached to Luhan's arm, and they always disappear into his room. I drive myself crazy just thinking about what they could be doing so I don't come home as often as I usually do. Most of the time I am at Yuri's house or I just wander around the city. At school, everyone talks about Luhan and Chorong as a hot new couple. The news has even spread throughout the third years so I just can't escape it. Then, midterms season began. I have never been worried for these tests cause I always do well, but it can be quite scary for those who are not so good with tests. One of those students is my classmate Eunhyuk. 

"No, not midterms," groaned Eunhyuk as he slid into his chair that was next to me. 

"Do you think you are going to do better this time?" I asked. Eunhyuk shrugged. 

"I don't know," said Eunhyuk. "It depends on if I get some help this time around." Then, he turned towards me with a pleading look in his eyes. 

"Oh no," I said. "Eunhyuk, I have to study myself--"

"Oh come on Hyoyeon," said Eunhyuk as he cut me off. "I just need one night." I sighed as he continued to give me a pathetic, pleading look. 

"Fine," I said. Eunhyuk's handsome face broke out into a smile.

"Thank you so much Hyoyeon," he said. "Oh, and do you mind if we do it at your place?" I shrugged.

"I have no problem with it at all, we can go there right after school."

Once school ended, Eunhyuk and I made our way back to my house. When we arrived, no one was home yet. We made our way to my room. Eunhyuk plopped onto my bed and bounced up and down a couple of times.

"You have a nice room," said Eunhyuk. I giggled and smiled at him. 

"Did you come here to play or to study?" I asked. "Because if it is to play, than I am kicking you out." Eunhyuk immediately whipped out his textbook from his bag and opened it to a random page. I sighed. "What are you doing?" 

"Studying," he answered without looking up at me.

"If this is what you call studying,than no wonder you have bad grades." We then became serious and began to study. About ten minutes in, I heard the front door. Luhan must be back. There were loud voices coming from the entryway. Eunhyuk and I looked at each other in confusion. "I will be right back." I left the room and walked to the top of the stairs. At the door, Luhan and Chorong seemed to be having an argument. I didn't really know what it was about, but it was getting intense. I walked down the stairs and tried to get their attention, but they were too focused on each other. Then, Chorong slapped Luhan across the face, which made all of us freeze. 

"You think you can break up with a girl like me?" she asked. Surprised, I looked to Luhan, whose face was completely expressionless. Then, Chorong gave one little stomp of her foot and left the house. The door slammed, which cause me to flinch. The two of us stood frozen for a moment as I tried to process what just happened. Luhan turned to the stairs and began to ascend when I grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"What happened?" I asked. Luhan just shrugged.

"I caught her cheating on me," answered Luhan as he ripped his hand from mine and continued walking up the stairs. He sure was not broke up over this at all. I followed him up and when we reached the top, Eunhyuk came out of my room. Luhan stopped and looked from Eunhyuk to me in confusion.

"Is everything alright?" asked Eunhyuk.

"It is none of your business," said Luhan coldly as he glared at Eunhyuk. I shook my head.

"Everything is fine," I said as I moved towards Eunhyuk. "Let's continue." The two of us went into my room and when I closed the door, Luhan was still standing in the hallway glaring at us. 

At school the next day, I was walking in the hallway to my class when a hand grabbed me and pulled me into an empty classroom. It happened so quick, I wasn't even able to scream. I found myself pushed up against the wall with Luhan's hands on my shoulders. 

"Luhan?" I asked. He stared at me with such anger in his eyes.

"How far have you gone with him?" asked Luhan. I just stared at him in confusion. "Tell me," he demanded as his hands gripped my shoulders harder. 

"Eunhyuk and I are just friends," I responded. "Besides, he already has a girlfriend so why would he be interested in me?" Luhan's angry eyes softened a little.

"Just friends?" he murmured. His grip also loosened. 

"Luhan," I said and his attention snapped back to me. "I am very confused right now." Tears began to threaten my eyes. "What is the relationship between the two of us?" Luhan dropped his arms from his shoulders, crossed them, and sat on one of the desks in the room. 

"I am not entirely sure Hyoyeon," he answered. I just couldn't hold it anymore. The tears began to fall.

"How could you just throw me away like that," I said to him. I wanted to shout at him, but I could not make a scene at school where we could get caught. "Do you know how much I care about you?" I then crumpled to the floor and covered my eyes. 

"I didn't want to throw you away," said Luhan. "But I thought that it would be better if we just try to move on from each other."

"How could you make this decision without my consent?" I asked. 

"Chorong," began Luhan. "She was chosen by my grandmother." I stopped covering my eyes and looked at Luhan.

"What?" Luhan sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"The night I walked away from you, I met my grandmother earlier that day. She set up a marriage interview for me." I slowly stood up from the ground as I continued to listen. "As you know, I am her only grandchild and she wants me to take over my uncle's position in the family business. Chorong is a daughter of a very important business contact so she wanted to seal an alliance through my marriage."

"But you are only in high school," I said. Luhan shrugged.

"As if she cared," said Luhan. "She only cares about business, and it just got to a point that I could not do it anymore." 

"Luhan," I said as I approached him. "I do not want to give up on us." Luhan smiled and looked up at me.

"Even though we must be a secret?" asked Luhan. I shook my head.

"I believe that we will not be a secret forever," I said. "I believe that we can find happiness; I just need you to be happy." Luhan rose from the desk and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I don't want to give up on us either," he said before he kissed me. The softness of his lips was something I dearly missed. From this moment on, our struggle to find our happiness began, and neither of us regret it.


Hyoyeon doing the ice bucket challenge!

tumblr_nao17pQkqv1rk43t3o1_250.giftumblr_nao17pQkqv1rk43t3o2_250.giftumblr_nao17pQkqv1rk43t3o3_250.giftumblr_nao17pQkqv1rk43t3o4_250.giftumblr_nao17pQkqv1rk43t3o6_250.gif

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all like the next update written by my lovely coauthor!

I also want to thank everyone for the continued support!

It relly really really really means a lot to us to have readers that are sticking with us :)

Thanks again everyone and I hope you guys have a very good day <3

myshineelove:  anfdkajnlfkjaslfsjl Let me catch that KISS!!

Love you all!

- HyoBeautyeon

Now onto some handsome Luhan gifs :)

tumblr_nao5jsilQ41rpsmf7o1_500.gif

tumblr_m9yluzaxnC1rfuysvo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m9pfqa9sxr1rfuysvo1_500.gif