Desire (Taecyeon) requested by: nk1995

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

"Hyoyeon, want to get a drink with us after work?" asked Jessica as she set some dishes in the sink.  Hyoyeon was busy drying some of the clean dishes at work while her co-workers were closing up the cafe. 

"I'm stuck with the cleaning shift after close," said Hyoyeon as she put the clean dishes away in the cupboards. 

"We can wait for you Hyo," said Yuri as she entered the kitchen with some more dishes. 

"No, you guys go on ahead, I will meet you there," said Hyoyeon. 

"Okay," said Jessica.  Her and Yuri then left Hyoyeon alone in the kitchen.  She finished up cleaning the dishes and started on the tables.  After about an hour she was finally finished.  Hyoyeon then went to the back to change out of her uniform and back into her street clothes.  She looked out the window and sighed. 

"I didn't think it was going to start raining," she mumbled.  She pulled up her hood to try and shield her blonde hair from the droplets of water as she left the cafe.  She quickly locked it up and headed up the street towards the bar her friends were at.  She walked quickly as the rain was beginning to fall even harder. 

"Why does the bar have to be so far away," mumbled Hyoyeon as she continued to trudge up the sidewalk.  She then noticed a group of guys who were loitering in an alley way.  A bad feeling formed in the pit of her stomach as she quickly passed by them, trying not to be noticed.

"Hey, who was that?" one of the guys asked.

"I don't know but she was hot," said another.  Hyoeyon then quickened her pace even more as she felt her heartbeat begin to race.  She then heard footsteps behind her.  Looking over her shoulder, she saw the group of guys were now following her.  Hyoyeon then started to run as fast as she could and she could hear the guys right behind her.  She could feel them catching up, causing fear to rise within her.  Then, she felt a hand seize her arm.  her body was pulled backwards and she tried to pry the hand off her arm. 

"Hey, why don't you have some fun with us," said one of the guys as he grabbed her other arm. 

"Let me go," yelled Hyoyeon as she tried flailing her body, but they held onto her tightly. The two guys that seized her arms then dragged her into an alley where they shoved her up against the brick wall.  She winced from the pain as the three guys started to laugh. 

"What do you guys want?" asked Hyoyeon as her voice shook from fear.  She stood with her back flat against the wall as the three guys surrounded her. 

"We just want to have some fun," said one of them with an innocent tone.  One of the guys then reached forward towards Hyoyeon.  She leaned her head away from him, but the wall was blocking her.  He then knocked off her hood and slowly her cheek. 

"You are definitely one beautiful girl," he said.  Hyoyeon squeezed her eyes shut, as she felt his hand traveled from her cheek down to her neck and then down to the zipper of her hoodie.  Her heart was pounding against her chest as she could feel the man ping her jacket.  She knew that no one would probably hear her scream since all the shops were closed meaning no one was around, but she decided to try. 

"Help! Anyone plase Help!" she screamed as loud as she could hoping for someone to hear her cries.  

"Shut up," yelled one of the guys as he threw his hand up and slapped her across.  Her cheek stung from the impact and she squeezed her eyes tighter.  

"Didn't anyone tell you that you should never hit a girl."  Hyoyeon opened her eyes wide and turned her head towards the source of the voice.  A man stood at the opening of the alley way.  He was dressed in all black with his hood hiding his face.  The only thing she could see was his dark brown eyes burning with anger as they stared at the three guys in front of her. 

"What do you want?" asked one of the guys. 

"Can't you see we are a bit busy?" asked another.  The strange guy smirked at them and slowly walked over to them. 

"Get lost," he said.  The three guys laughed at him as two of them approached him. 

"Why don't you get lost," said one of the guys as he poked him hard in the shoulder.  The stranger then punched the guy straight in the face and kicked the other guy in the stomach.  The two men fell to the ground in pain and became angry. 

"You bastard," yelled one of the men as they both scrambled back up from the ground.  Hyoyeon watched in amazement as the stranger quickly knocked out both the men with a few moves.  The third guy ran up to the stranger and threw a series of punches his way.  The stranger dodge all of them and knocked out the third guy.  After a few seconds, the three guys stood up slowly. 

"Let's get out of here," said one of them as all three of them ran out of the alley way, leaving Hyoyeon alone with the stranger.  Hyoyeon felt relief and disbelief as she was beginning to feel lightheaded.  Her legs felt weak and she slowly slid against the brick wall untill her but hit the wet concrete below her.  Her hair and clothes were drenched as she sat against the brick wall behind her.  

"Are you okay?" asked the stranger as he approached her.  He knelt down to her and Hyoyeon could finally see his face.  He was a handsome young man probably about the same age as her. 

"That looks like that hurts" he said as his fingers lightly touched her red cheek.  

"Did they hurt you anywhere else?" he asked and Hyoyeon shook her head no.  The man sighed with relief. 

"Thanks," said Hyoyeon and the man gave her a small smile.  

"Can you stand?" he asked.  He lent his shoulder for support, but Hyoyeon's legs still felt weak and she could not seem to stand up.  Hyoyeon then became frustrated and kept on trying to stand herself up. 

"Easy now."  The man placed his hands on her shoulder to calm her down. 

"We need to get you out of the rain.  My place is not that far away, is it okay if I take you there?"  Hyoyeon then stared at him skeptically. 

"I know you probably don't trust me but I promise you that I won't hurt you at all."  She looked into his dark brown eyes and could see the sincerity within them.  She then nodded her head.  

"Here put this on and then climb onto my back."  The man shed off his coat and wrapped it around Hyoyeon's shoulders.  He then crouched down and helped her onto his back.  Once she was on, he stood up and quickly walked down the alley way towards his place.  

"You okay?" he asked. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied.  They reached an apartment building not that far away and the man ran up the stairs to the door.  He then climbed a couple flights of stairs still with her on his back.  They both finally reached his apartment.  Once inside the man set Hyoyeon down on the couch and quickly ran to his bed room.  He emerged with a big blanket and wrapped it around her. 

"There we go," he said with a smile.  Hyoyeon was still shaking from the cold and gave him a small smile in gratitude.  

"Thanks again," she said. 

"It was no problem," he said. 

"I really do mean it.  You saved my life."  The man nodded his head and smiled shyly. 

"I know.  By the way what is your name?" he asked. 

"Hyoyeon, and yours?" 

"Taecyeon.  It's nice to meet you Hyoyeon."

"It's nice to meet you too."  The two of them smiled at each other for a second.  

"You are going to need to get out of those wet clothes or else you are going to catch a cold," said Taecyeon.  He then stood up and went back to his bedroom.  Hyoyeon watched him with curiosity.  After a couple minutes he re-emerged into the living now wearing a new set of clothes and had some in his hands.  

"Here, you can go and take a warm bath if you want.  To try and settle your nerves."  He handed her a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt.  Hyoyeon smiled in gratitude and nodded her head. 

"A warm bath does sound nice."

"Can you stand yet?" Hyoyeon tried but stumbled a little and Tacyeon caught her.  Hyoyeon caught her breath as their faces stood inches away from each other.  Hyoyeon's heart started to race as she felt the urge to kiss him.  After a couple of seconds, Taecyeon stood straight up and wrapped her arm around his neck. 

"You can lean on me," he said as he lent her his shoulder.  He then shuffled with her to the bathroom.  She sat down on the toliet as he set the dry clothes on the counter next to her. 

"Okay, if you need more towels they are under here."  Hyoyeon nodded her head.

"Thanks."  Taecyeon nodded his head and then walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him.  Hyoyeon sighed and began to undress herself.  

After her warm bath Hyoyeon emerged from the bathroom while drying her hair with a towel and was dressed in the clothese Taecyeon gave her.  She walked into the kitchen and found Taecyeon cooking.  He looked up at her with a warm smile. 

"How was your bath?" he asked.  

"It was really nice, thanks again."  Hyoyeon then hung the towel on the back of one of the dinning chairs and Taecyeon grabbed the pot off the stove. 

"I'm almost done making soup.  I hope that you like chicken noodle."  Hyoyeon nodded her head and watched him pour the soup into a bowl. 

"Here you go," he said as he handed her a bowl of warm soup.  She picked up the bowl and wrapped her hands around its warmth.  

"I will go and put your wet clothes in the dryer then," he said as he walked quickly off to the bathroom.  Hyoyeon felt her stomach growl as she stared at the bowl of soup.  Without a spoon,  Hyoyeon quickly drank the soup and felt the warm liquid warm up her body. 

"Did not realize you were that hungry," said Taecyeon as he re-entered the kitchen.  Hyoyeon blushed a bit as she turned away from him. 

"It will be a while before your clothes are done so I was wondering if you would like to spend the night here tonight," said Taecyeon.  Hyoyeon became uneasy about staying the night.  Especially in some random guy's apartment. 

"There is no need for that, I can make my way home after my clothes are dry."  Taecyeon looked a bit disappointed. 

"You sure because you do realize the time right?" Hyoyeon looked at the clock and her eyes widened when she saw it was almost midnight. 

"I did not realize it was so late."  Hyoyeon then tapped her chin in thought.  

"I don't want someone to attack you if you walk home and if you took a cab I be worried that the driver would get you in an accident especially with this terrible rain."  Hyoyeon smiled as he continued to ramble off excuses and reasons to why she should stay. 

"Okay fine, I will stay the night."  Taecyeon smiled and nodded his head. 

"Good choice."  He then walked out of the kitchen and motioned Hyoyeon to follow.  She walked after him quickly as he walked into his bedroom. 

"I will let you have the bed and I will go and sleep on the couch," said Taecyeon as he walked over to one side of the bed to grab some pillows. 

"No Taecyeon after everything you have done for me, I can't let you give up your bed," said Hyoyeon.  taecyeon just shook his head. 

"You should have the bed Hyoyeon."  Taecyeon was about to walk on the other side but Hyoyeon stepped in front of him with her arms crossed. 

"I will sleep on the couch."  

"No you will not." Taecyeon then crossed his arms and they both just stared at each other. 

"I will take the couch, you will take the bed."

"I will not take the bed."  Taecyeon uncrossed his arms and moved to walk past her towards the living room.  She reached out to try and stop him, but she ended up tripping, but before she could fall, Taecyeon caught her.  They both froze with Taecyeon's arms wrapped around Hyoyeon's waist, her arm wrapped around his neck and another grasped onto his shirt.  Their faces were a mere inch away and they both could feel the heat between each other. Hyoyeon's heart began to race as a warm sensation came over her.  Her eyes were becoming lost in his dark brown eyes.  Withou thinking, Hyoyeon pressed her lips against his.  Taecyeon was surprised at first, but kissed her back.

Hyoyeon's arm wrapped tightly against his neck as the kiss between them started to heat up.  Taecyeon ran his fingers around her waist.  He then picked her up and she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist.  With their lips never separating, Taecyeon pressed Hyoyeon up against the wall.  Her fingers began to run through his brown hair as his hands started to slid up against her back, his fingers grazing her bare skin.  

Taecyeon then moved Hyoyeon off the wall and broke their kiss in order to place her on the bed.  He quickly removed his shirt and then crawled on top of Hyoyeon.  She smiled at the sight of his perfectly chisled abs.  He smiled down at her and he began to plant kisses on her neck.  Hyoyeon closed her eyes and could feel his hands roaming her skin.  The two of them then became lost among the sheets.

 

Hyoyeon was twirling her ring on her finger as she was lost in her daydream.  Standing in the kitchen, she was in the middle of making lunch when a memory filled her head.  She then felt a warm pair of arms wrap around her stomach and a head rest on her shoulders. 

"What are you thinking about?" asked Taecyeon as he began to kiss her neck lightly.  Hyoyeon smiled and then turned to face him. 

"Just got lost in some old memories," she replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck.  Taecyeon's dark brown eyes became curious. 

"What kind of old memories?"  He wrapped his arms around her waist and she could feel his finger tips slipping under her shirt.  She pulled him closer and kissed his lips. 

The night you rescued me.   

 


Hello Everyone

I know you guys have been waiting for an update and I would like to personally apologize for this late one.  

It takes time to come up with ideas for us and we have been busy with our first semesters of college.

 One more day and our winter break will begin so we will have lots of free time to write.  

Our plan is to complete most (if not all) the requests so far before the end of break.  

It is our goal and we hope we can reach it. 

We hope that everyone is doing well 

We truly thank you all for your patience and support

Hope you like the update :D

tumblr_mxmjky7T0h1rlhvvto1_500.gif

- HyoBeautyeon

tumblr_mwgqjjovYu1qjgb36o4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mxux1omJyB1qkk7pbo1_500.gif