Unexpected Love (Onew) requested by: VictoriaBlake

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

 

Hyoyeon was walking around the park in a dazed state.  Her day was one of the worst days in her life.  She was fired from her job this morning and her older sister had kicked her out of the apartment they shared.  She was now currently homeless and jobless.  Not knowing what to do next, she continued to wander aimlessly.  

 

While walking in a daze, she felt something hard hit her shoulder and she fell to the ground.  A brown liquid then covered her clothes and she squealed from surprise. 

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there," said a voice.  She looked up at a handsome man standing over her with a concerned look on his face.  She then looked down at her clothes and felt like she was about to cry.  

 

"This day can't get any worse," yelled Hyoyeon as she sat pitifully on the ground.  The guy looked a little surprised and then knelt down so his was at eye level with her.  

 

"Rough day?" asked the man.  She slowly nodded her head.  She could feel tears beginning to collect at the corner of her eyes.  

 

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked her.  Hyoyeon stared straight ahead, avoiding eye contact with him. 

 

"No," she said in an irritated tone. 

 

"You sure? Because I heard that venting about your problems can make you feel better."  Hyoyeon stayed silent. 

 

"I'm a really good listener," he said, "I really good puching bag as well, so if you want to punch out your anger."  Hyoyeon laughed softly and turned to face the man. 

 

"I'm Hyoyeon."

 

"Onew," he said as he stood up and bowed to her in greeting. He then held out his hand and she took it.  He slowly pulled her up from the ground and she smiled.  

 

"Nice to meet you Onew.  I think you are probably the only bright spot in my day so far."

 

"Well, I'm glad I could cheer you up a little.  You sure you don't want to talk about it?"

 

"I don't want to waste your time," replied Hyoyeon as she turned to leave, she felt him grab her hand.  She turned back around to face him. 

 

"If you ever change your mind," he said as he handed her a white card with his name and number on it and then also handed her some money. "For the dry cleaning.  Sorry I spilled coffee on you."

 

"It's okay and thanks," Hyoyeon said with a smile.  She then turned and continued to walk.  

 

 

"Hyoyeon, are you sure you are okay?" asked Sooyoung.  Hyoyeon and her friend were sitting at a counter in a bar.  Hyoyeon had her head resting on the counter as one of her hands was playing with the now empty shot glass. 

 

"I don't know Sooyoung, if you wer suddenly homeless and jobless how would you feel?"  Sooyoung sighed as she looked at her friend in pity.  

 

"Look Hyo, you should not keep yourself down like this.  You should go out and find a place and a new job."

 

"What is the point?  I will not have enough money to even rent a one bedroom and how will I get a new job by today?"  Sooyoung sighed again and rubbed her forehead in throught and frustration. 

 

"Here."  Sooyoung slid Hyoyeon a key.  Hyoyeon stared at it in confusion and then looked up at Sooyoung. 

 

"What is this for?" she asked.  Hyoyeon picked up the key and studied it. 

 

"It's a key for my place, you can stay with me until you figure out what to do next." 

 

"Sooyoung, you don't need to do this."  Hyoyeon tried to give the key back, but Sooyoung placed her hand on top of Hyoyeon's and gave her a small smile. 

 

"I'm your friend and you need help.  Please Hyo."  Hyoyeon then slowly nodded her head and smiled.

 

"Thanks Sooyoung, you are the best."  Hyoyeon gave her friend a tight hug for a couple of seconds. 

 

"Okay, now I have to get back to work.  You should go to my place and make yourself at home and start a job search okay."  Hyoyeon nodded her head.  Sooyoung smiled as she got up from the bar stool and left the bar.  Hyoyeon studied the key carefully in her hand with a smile. 

 

Hyoyeon now stood outside Sooyoung's apartment.  She didn't like the idea of using Sooyoung's place to crash at, but what choice did she have.  She felt guilty as she unlocked the door and let herself in. 

 

"Okay, Hyoyeon, you just are staying here for a couple of days.  Today, we will start a job search and find a job," she said to herself as she walked further into the apartment.  

 

"We will just borrow her computer and crash on the couch," she continued, "And we will try not to eat all of her food.  We will give her some money once we have some to pay her back for her hospitality."  Hyoyeon walked over to Sooyoung's computer and turned it on. 

 

"Remember it is just for a couple of days."  Hyoyeon then paused and sighed.  "Why am I talking to myself so much?" 

 

"Because I think you enjoy it," said a voice.  Hyoyeon froze as she slowly turned around and saw that someone was standing behind her.  And it wasn't just anyone, but the guy she had met earlier.  Onew. 

 

"What are you doing here?" she asked him. 

 

"I should be asking you the same question."  Hyoyeon stood up from the chair. 

 

"I'm a friend of Sooyoung and she said I could stay here."  

 

"Do you have any proof?"

 

"Why do I need proof?"

 

"You could be a burglar for all I know."  Hyoyeon squinted her eyes at him and turned to grab the key Sooyoung gave her off of the desk.  

 

"She gave me a key about an hour ago."  

 

"How do I know that you didn't steal it from her."  Hyoyeon sighed in annoyance and then walked over to the living room.  A picture of her and Sooyoung sat on the side table next to the couch.  She grabbed it and walked it over to him. 

 

"Here, its a picture of me and Sooyoung."  He took it from her and then held it up to Hyoyeon's face.  He squinted his eyes, confirming the comparison.

 

"Really?  You can't just believe that its me?"  Onew put the picture down and gave it back to her.  

 

"Don't need to be so uptight, Sooyoung told me you would be here."  With that he walked away and Hyoyeon grumbled in annoyance as she followed him down the hallway.  

 

"Were you messing with me?" she asked him with slight anger in her voice, "That is really mean if you were."  

 

"Well, yeah I was.  You don't need to be so uptight about it."  Hyoyeon frowned.  Onew then stopped in front of a door. 

 

"Did you need something?" he asked. 

 

"No, why do you ask?" she asked. 

 

"Because you a following me to my room."

 

"I'm making sure that you are not an intruder."  Onew just gave her a smirk and opened the door.  He then went into the room and Hyoyeon followed right behind him.  He then began to take off his shirt and Hyoyeon quickly turned away. 

 

"What are you doing?" she asked in an appalled voice.

 

"What does it look like, I'm changing my clothes," he said.  Hyoyeon then peeked over her shoulder and Onew was now standing shirtless in the room as he moved his hand towards his pants.  "You are more than welcome to watch if you want to." 

 

"Now why the hell would I want to," yelled Hyoyeon as she quickly fled the room and slammed the door behind her.  She walked quickly back into the living room and sat on the couch.  She pictured him shirtless again and began to blush slightly.  Shaking her head, she quickly pushed that image aside. 

 

"I don't remember Sooyoung saying anything about a roomate," she said to herself.  

 

"That's because I just moved in."  Hyoyeon was startled and turned around to find Onew emerging from the hallway.  He was dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants.  She glared at him as he walked over to her. 

 

"Why are you giving me such an evil glare?" he asked as he then went into the kitchen.  Hyoyeon continued to glare at him.   He looked over at her and sighed.  "You know if you keeping glaring at me like that, your face will get stuck like that."  She stood up from the couch and walked over to the kitchen as Onew was just opening the fridge.  She slammed it shut in his face and he gave her a startled look. 

 

"What was that for?" he asked.  

 

"I don't trust you," she said, "For all I know, you could be an intruder."

 

"Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not an intruder."  Hyoyeon just squinted her eyes at him and he sighed.  

 

"I don't believe you, Sooyoung didn't say anything about having a roommate."

 

"Maybe she just didn't tell you."

 

"I'm her best friend, she tells me everything."  He tried to open the fridge again, but Hyoyeon stopped him.  

 

"Look, I have been living her for about a week now, so will you please let me into the fridge so I can make myself something to eat." 

 

"I want proof."  

 

"I don't want to give you any."  Hyoyeon and Onew then both glared at each other.  

 

"Give me some proof and I will let you inside."

 

"Why don't you just call Sooyoung, and leave me alone."  Hyoyeon paused.  Calling Sooyoung.  Why didn't she think of that earlier.  

 

"I'm still not letting you into the fridge until I call Sooyoung."  Onew then backed off with his hands up. 

 

"Fine, I will wait until after you call Sooyoung."  Hyoyeon gave him a skeptical look. 

 

"You promise?"

 

"I promise." 

 

"Move over there, to the living room." Onew groaned as he slowly moved to the living room.  He then sat on the couch and Hyoyeon grabbed her cell phone from her pocket.  She dialed Sooyoung's number.  It rang and then went to voicemail. 

 

"She didn't answer," said Hyoyeon.  Onew jumped up from the couch and walked back towards the kitchen.  "What are you doing?"

 

"Well, she didn't answer so I'm going to make myself something to eat."  Hyoyeon threw herself in front of the fridge again.  "Really?"

 

"You are going to have to wait until Sooyoung comes home then."  Onew groaned. 

 

"Come on, I haven't eaten anything since breakfast."  Onew then reached for the fridge and Hyoyeon slapped his hand away.  

 

"Okay, then give me some insurance and I will give it back to you once Sooyoung come home." 

 

"Insurance? Like money?"  Hyoyeon nodded her head. 

 

"No way, for all I know you could just pocket the money and dash."

 

"I wouldn't do that."

 

"How would I know?"  A few seconds ticked by and they glared at each other. "Besides, I don't have any cash on me."

 

Hyoyeon sighed and glared at him. "Why didn't you just say that earlier."

 

Onew evetually gave up and went to go sit in the living room.  Hyoyeon guarded the fridge as she sat in front of it with Sooyoung's laptop in her lap.  She was searching for a job while Onew was playing some video games.  Hours passed and it was finally evening.  Hyoyeon set the laptop on the floor next to her as she stretched out her back.  her body was getting sore from sitting on the hard floor.  

 

"You know, the couch is pretty comfy over here," yelled Onew.  

 

"I'm not leaving this fridge ungaurded," she replied.  

 

"but I'm really hungry," whined Onew.  

 

"Then order some delivery or something."

 

"No cash remember."

 

"Then go somewhere and get some food."

 

"Nah, too lazy."  Hyoyeon sighed in frustration.  She heard the apartment door clicked open and Sooyoung appeared.  

 

"Sooyoung," said Hyoyeon as she got up from the floor and went to go and hug her best friend.

 

"Hey Hyoyeon, why were you sitting there?" asked Sooyoung.  Onew then walked over to them.  

 

"Because she was afraid that I was an intruder and that I was going to eat up all of your food."  Sooyoung's eyes went wide.  

 

"You mean you haven't eaten anything all day?" asked Sooyoung with her voice full of concern, "I'm so sorry Onew, I forgot to tell her about you."  

 

"See, I'm not an intruder," Onew said to Hyoyeon.  He stuck his tongue out at her before making his way to the fridge to make himself something to eat.

 

"Who is he Sooyoung and why is he living with you?" asked Hyoyeon.  

 

" I'm sharing an apartment with him because rent is cheaper that way."  

 

"Sharing an apartment with a total stranger is very dangerous Sooyoung."

 

"But luckily I'm not a stranger, am I Sooyoung?" said Onew as he closed the fridge.  He had his hands full of food to make a meal with.  

 

"He is my cousin," said Sooyoung.  

 

"Cousin? I didn't know you had a cousin.  How come you didn't tell me any of this?" asked Hyoyeon.  

 

"Well, because these past few weeks, we haven't really talked about my life," said Sooyoung.

 

"I'm sorry," said Hyoyeon.  Her eyes fell to the floor in front of her.  

 

"Don't worry about Hyo, your life has totally flipped upside down for you," said Sooyoung as she gave Hyoyeon a small hug, "You have been struggling with a lot and as your friend, I'm here for you."

 

"Thanks Sooyoung."  Onew walked back over to them with the sandwhich he made.  

 

"What do you want now?" asked Hyoyeon.  

 

"Wow, someone needs to relax a bit, I was just walking to my room," he said as he walked past Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.  With him gone, Hyoyeon just sighed. 

 

"You two aren't getting along?" asked Sooyoung.  Hyoyeon shook her head.  

 

"I don't think we will be able to." 

 

The next day, Hyoyeon woke up early to start the job search again.  She crashed on the couch even though Sooyoung insisted that she take her room.  She pulled her hair into a bun on the top of her head and began to use Sooyoung's computer again.  

 

"Someone is up early."  She looked over her should to Onew behind her.  His hair was fluffed up from sleeping and it looked rather y to Hyoyeon.  She punished herself mentally for thinking that.  

 

"Just trying to get out of Sooyoung's hair as quickly as possible," she replied.  She then turned back to face the computer. 

 

"Well I think you are a little bit too big to fit into Sooyoung's hair."  Hyoyeon then sent a glare over her shoulder at him.  He put his hands up defensively.  "Relax, it was just a joke."  He then walked over to the kitchen to start making coffee.  

 

"Why are you up so early?" asked Hyoyeon.  

 

"Awe are you curious about my life?" he asked her.  Luckily her back was to him, because she could feel herself blush a little.  She was curious about him and his lifestyle. 

 

"I thought I would be polite and actually talk to you instead of ignoring you," she replied. 

 

"Well, if you must know, I have to get ready for work," said Onew.  

 

"There is no need to be so rude," mumbled Hyoyeon.

 

"Good Morning," said Sooyoung as she entered the living area.  She was already dressed for work.

 

"Good morning," replied Hyoyeon as she continued her job search. 

 

"Good morning cuz," said Onew.  Sooyoung and walked over to the living room and sat down next to Hyoyeon.

 

"Still looking for a job?" she asked her.  Hyoyeon just nodded her head.  A thought then occured to Sooyoung.   "Hey, Onew, didn't you say that your business was hiring?"  Onew then walked over to them while nodding his head. 

 

"Yes, we are looking for a new employee," he said.  Hyoyeon shook her head. 

 

"No, no way would I want to work at the same place as you," said Hyoyeon and Sooyoung then elbowed her hard.  Onew just shrugged.

 

"Fine, I just thought I would offer," said Onew.  He then left the living area and went to his bedroom.  Sooyoung then gave Hyoyeon a glare. 

 

"You didn't have to be so mean," said Sooyoung.  

 

"I don't want handout especially from him," said Hyoyeon.  Sooyoung sighed. 

 

"Why don't you like Onew?  He is a really nice guy."  

 

"Because he was mean to me."  

 

"How was he mean to you?"

 

"He was messing with me yesterday and I did not like it."  

 

"Come on Hyoyeon, he only messes with people he is interested in."  Hyoyeon stopped typing and looked over at Sooyoung. 

 

"He thinks I'm interesting?"  Sooyoung just slowly nodded her head and smiled a little. 

 

"If he didn't find you interesting, he would just be his sweet self and practically leave you alone."  Hyoyeon then became lost in thought and Sooyoung nudged her with her shoulder.  "You should take the job opening from his business."  

 

"What exactly does he do?"  

 

"He is a partner of a small clothing store."

 

"Clothing store?"  

 

"Yeah, he works on the business side and his partner designs the clothes."  Hyoyeon ndded her head.  

 

"What would I be doing?"  Sooyoung shrugged. 

 

"You will have to ask him that."  Sooyoung then got up from the couch and smoothed the pencil skirt she was wearing.  "I have to get going.  Let me know how you like the job."  With that Sooyoung scurried herself out the door leaving Hyoyeon alone in the apartment with Onew.  Hyoyeon sighed and became lost in thought.  

 

"What should I do?" she asked herself.  "If I take the job at Onew's business then I could be out of here quickly, but if I don't it make take longer to find a job."  

 

"That is true."  Hyoyeon then looked over her shoulder to find Onew leaning against the wall in the hallway.  He was dressed in a suit and had his hair styled nicely.  He looked really hot.  

 

"Will you please stop interrupting my thoughts," said Hyoyeon.  Onew just shrugged.  

 

"I thought I was helping."  Hyoyeon scowled.  

 

"So, do you want the job?" he asked.  Hyoyeon sighed and seeing she had no choice, she slowly nodded her head.  

 

"Yes, I would love the job."

 

 

A couples days later, Hyoyeon has been working at Onew's business as a sales clerk.  She is in charge of helping customers, cleaning, and many other small odd jobs.  It wasn't actually that bad of a job.  Considering that Hyoyeon was the first emplyee they hired, she pretty much did everything.  Onew managed the money while his partner, Victoria designed the clothes.  Hyoyeon still doesn't get along greatly with Onew, but Sooyoung kept on assuring her that he was a really nice guy.  

 

"I guess I will have to see it to believe it," muttered Hyoyeon to herelf as she just arrived at work.  She walked by the office and noticed the door was open and Onew was already hard at work.  He seemed to be busy crunching some number. 

 

"Wow, you are really working hard," said Hyoyeon as she leaned on the doorframe.  Onew looked over his shoulder at her and smirked.  

 

"I actually care about this business's survival so of course I am," he said as he turned back around to his work.  Before Hyoyeon could say anything else, Victoria came walking in with a very bright smile on her face.  

 

"Good morning everyone," she said as she walked over to Onew.  

 

"Good morning Victoria," greeted Onew.  She peaked over his shoulder at the budget.

 

"What are you working on?" she asked as she stared in curiosity.  

 

"I'm reworking the budget a little bit to see if we can cut some of our spending."

 

"Wow, how can we do that without decreasing our material budget?" she asked.  She then leaned on his shoulders to get a closer look at the paperwork.  The sudden interaction suddenly made Hyoyeon irritated.  

 

"See this amount here," said Onew as he pointed to spot on the page, "We can decrease this number very easily without decreaing the material budget."  

 

"How can we do that?" The more Hyoyeon watched them work so closely made her even more irrtated especially the way Victoria could intereact with him so friendly and easily.  Because she couldn't stand it anymore, she decided to leave the two partners to their work.  

 

 

At the end of her shift, Hyoyeon was putting her stuff away and was getting ready to head out.  She was still irritated with the interaction of Victoria and Onew. 

 

"What is their relationship really?  Are they friends or actually something more?" she asked herself.  She sighed in annoyance and slammed her locker shut.  

 

"What the hell is wrong with me, why am I suddenly so irritated?"  She grabbed her bag and left the employee area and walked slowly in the hallway in thought.  She walked by Onew's office and saw that the door was shut.  

 

"I guess he must have left already," she said with disappointment.  She continued walking and then saw that Victoria's office door was open a little bit.  Hyoyeon stopped and peaked inside to find Victoria sitting at her desk.  Her eyes were focused as she was drawing furiously on the page.  Hyoyeon sighed. 

 

"Why does he treat you better than me?" she asked quietly.  Again she sighed and continued walking.  She walked her way towards the back exit and as she was walking out a thought occured to her.  "Am I jealous?"

 

"Jealous of what?"  Hyoyeon nearly jumped at the sound of the voice and she turned to find Onew leaning against the wall next to the door.  He stared at Hyoyeon in curiosity.  

 

"Seriously, why do you always startled me?" she asked as she walked over to him.  

 

"You are the one that talks to yourself," he said.  Hyoyeon just gave him and glare and he smiled a little. 

 

"What are you still doing here?" 

 

"I thought maybe I should wait for you so we could walk home together."  Hyoyeon couldn't help but feel herself blush slighty.   Not wanting him to see, she quickly turned. 

 

"Alright then let's start walking," she said and she began to walk quickly.  Onew ran to catch up to her quickly.  They walked in silence and Hyoyeon could suddenly feel herself growing nervous. 

 

"Why do I feel like this?" she muttered to herself very quietly.  

 

"Did you say something?" he asked.  Hyoyeon shook her head.  

 

"Nothing."  Onew then looked over at her.  

 

"Is something wrong?" he asked her.  

 

"No nothing is wrong."  Her voice sounded a little strained and Onew could tell she was lying.  

 

"You are not a great liar," he said.  Hyoyeon sighed.  

 

"It's none of your business."

 

"Alright."  With that Onew backed off and they both started to walk in silence.  Hyoyeon became lost in thought again. 

 

"Why do you treat me differently?" she asked.  

 

"What?" asked Onew.  Hyoyeon stopped and so did he.  He stared at her in curiosity. 

 

"Why do you treat everyone else so nicely but you treat me like crap."

 

"I don't treat you like crap."

 

"Then how come you treat Victoria with kindess and you don't treat me with the same kindness."  Onew then gave her a small smirk. 

 

"What? Are you jealous?"  Hyoyeon felt fall open slightly and could feel herself starting to blush.  

 

"Jealous? Don't make me laugh."  Onew just smiled some more.  

 

"Then why are you asking?"  Hyoyeon just shrugged and tried to play it off cool. 

 

"Just curious that's all."  Onew eyed her suspiciously. 

 

"Really?"

 

"Will you just answer my question?"

 

"You really want to know?"  Hyoyeon nodded her head. 

 

"Yeah I want to know."

 

"You really really want to know?"  Onew then walked closer to her. 

 

"Just tell me already."  

 

"Alright then."  Onew then leaned his face close to Hyoyeon and then kissed her lightly on the lips.  Hyoyeon froze in her place.  Her eyes widened and she could feel a warm sensation begin to spread throughout her.  After a few seconds, Onew then ended the kiss and smirked at her while he stood back up.    

 

"What was that?" she asked.

 

"You asked me why I treat you differently and that is my answer."  Hyoyeon then just stared at him in confusion.  "If you need me to demonstrate again I can for you."  He leaned towards her again and she held her hands up defensively. 

 

"I just need to process this." Onew then shrugged and crossed his arms across his chest waiting for her to 'process' what happened.  

 

"Go on ahead and process, I'm patient," he said as he waved a hand dismissively in front of her.  She rolled her eyes and then smiled.  As much of a pain in the Onew was, Hyoyeon realized that she did like him.  She was jealous and now she couldn't seem to stop staring at his lips.  His kiss tasted so sweet that she wanted another.  Hyoyeon then slowly smiled.  

 

"You done?" he asked.  Hyoyeon nodded her head. 

 

"Yes, I am."  She then walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.  She then kissed him which startled him at first, but he then kissed her back more passionately this time.  

 

It was definitely unexpected. 


 

tumblr_n9g99aB2Qx1t5dr76o1_250.gif

Hello Everyone!!

Here is the next update and I apologize for it being a little bit late. 

I was struggling with some writer's block

and I actually got some other requests done while I was stuck on this one :)

So in the next couple days, I will be updating the shop more frequently. 

I hope you guys like this update even though I don't think it's my best...

but the next one I know you guys will love because I already read most of it and like it a lot. 

So you guys will definitely like the next update by my coauthor MurasakiMasquerade ;)

Thank you all for the love and support you have given us

I hope that you all will continue to support us!

Love you all!

 

- HyoBeautyeon <3

tumblr_mvhv1h1IM11rvvhg3o4_400.gif

tumblr_m5jc8jhJj71rtmu6qo1_500.gif