Starstruck (Kris) requested by multibias-is-me

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Hey Everyone!!

tumblr_n4ojuup98U1t7rguwo1_250.gif

I know it has been a while, but we are back with another update :)

This one is written by MurasakiMasquerade and I hope that you all like it!

We have been really busy now that school has started up again, but hopefully we will be done with the next couple ones soon

I ask for your patience and continued support as always!

You are all amazing and awesome! :)

Have a great day <3

- HyoBeautyeon


Written By: MurasakiMasquerade

With my only suitcase filled with my possessions in one hand, I stared up at the luxury apartment building that loomed over me. He is my only hope. I took a deep breath and somehow managed up the courage to walk through the front door. I rode the elevator up to the fourteenth floor and walked up to the door of his apartment. After taking another deep breath, I knocked on the door. It opened after only a few seconds and revealed a concerned and sleepy Suho. He was dressed in sweatpants and a tshirt and his hair was a mess. I checked my watch and it read 11:12 AM. 

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" I asked. He shook his head and then gave me a small hug. 

"Your mother did that an hour ago," he whispered. "How are you holding up?" That was when I could not hold back the tears anymore. I dropped my suitcase and wrapped my arms around Suho. My childhood friend held me for a moment before finally shuffling me inside his apartment. He slowly seated me onto his couch and waited patiently for me to calm down. 

"Did you see the video?" I asked. Suho hesitated before nodding his head. 

"I thought it was better if I did watch it and know what is going on," he answered. 

"Did you know that it reached 1 million views within an hour," I sobbed. "And there is already an anti-Hyoyeon club." I buried my face in my hands as I began to sob hard again. Suho rubbed me on the back as I continued to sob. Once I calmed down again and I kept venting. "My manager fired me and my landlord kicked me out so I am homeless and jobless."

"You are very welcome to stay here," said Suho. I looked up at him as my eyes continued to spill tears. 

"Thank you," I said. Then, I heard Suho's front door open and footsteps in the hallway. 

"Suho, you won't believe what happened to me," said a deep, familiar voice. A look of guilt came over Suho's face. I slowly looked over my shoulder and saw Kris, who is the person responsible for my situation. Once his eyes connected with mine, he froze.

"You," I gasped. His eyes glared at me as he recognized me. Suho slowly rose from the couch with a nervous smile on his face.

"Suho, you know this girl?" he pointed at me accusingly. Instinctively, I rose from the couch.

"Of course he knows me," I yelled at him. "How would he know you?" Our eyes connected with anger as we glared at each other. 

"Guys," said Suho. "Let's all calm down." Then, Kris turned away and walked out of the apartment. I watched him as he disappeared, and once the door closed I looked to Suho.

"Explain," I said. Suho smiled at me and sat back down on the couch. 

"Well, you know that Kris is a very famous singer and actor," he began. I hated to admit that that was true. "And, I am also a singer right?" I rolled my eyes. 

"Of course I know how famous you have become," I said. "I'm very proud of you." 

"Well," said Suho as he hesitated. "Kris and I are from the same company so we naturally live next door to each other."

"What?" I gasped. "He is your neighbor?" Suho nodded his head. "So you are also friends with him." Suho nodded his head again. 

"Don't worry Hyoyeon," said Suho. "I am not going to take sides." 

"Well, that is comforting," I said. "So you won't take my side." Suho shook his head.

"It isn't about taking sides," said Suho. "But, I will support you and help you." That was the end of our conversation. I was thankful for Suho's help; he promised to feed me and give me a place to sleep. Without his help, I would have to leave the city and go back home, which I did not want to do since it took so much effort to leave there. 

That night, as I slept on Suho's couch, I dreamed about the incident. It was at the cafe where I was working. I was busy wiping tables, serving customers, and running around the cafe when Kris entered. His entrance was greeted by the squeals of girls as they watched him walk to a table. Everything else happened so quickly. It was his arrogance that led to me pouring his coffee onto his head. One of his fans caught it on video so now I am one of the most hated person in all of South Korea.

The next morning, I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I did not sleep well at all. Suho entered the living room as he was putting on a black jacket.

"Good morning," he said.

"Good morning," I replied. "Leaving so soon?" Suho nodded his head.

"I have a full schedule today so I won't be back until late tonight," he said with a small look of guilt on his face. "You can watch television, or use my computer to go on the internet, or look through what I have to read."

"I will be fine," I said. "You go, work hard, and don't worry about me." Suho then nodded his head and left out the door. I rose from the couch, stretched, and went to go get cleaned up. About twenty minutes later, I noticed Suho's phone on the kitchen table as it was vibrating on the smooth wood surface. The call went to voicemail and revealed that Suho had at least eight missed called and many other notifications. Does he need his phone? My mind debated on whether I should leave this safe haven to go and deliver his phone or not. He won't be back until late tonight so that is a long time for a celebrity to go without his phone. Screw it. I threw my hair up into a hat and put on a pair of large sunglasses, grabbed my purse and Suho's phone, and left the apartment. I made it to Suho's company's building without being recognized, but I feel that my luck is about to run out because of the group of fans waiting outside the building. The banners that they were holding said "Kris." Oh, no. I cautiously approached the crowd and thought about how I was going to give Suho his phone. The crowd of fans consisted of girls who looked to be in middle or high school as they were waiting for something. I began to weave through crowd when the girls began to gasp. Their excitement was all due to Kris. He was dressed in a white dress shirt and black pants as he approached the building with a man in a suit talking next to him. His face was expressionless, but he did look quite handsome, although I hate to admit that. Then, the crowd started to move around me as the girls pushed each other to get closer. One girl pushed into me and knocked me to the ground with a little scream. I felt a burning sensation as my knees connected with the pavement. The other girl collapsed beside me. Concerned for her, I turned towards her. "Are you okay?" She didn't respond as she just stared at me. She must be in shock. Slowly, I began to pick myself up, and after I stood up I turned to help her up but she scooted away from me. Confused, I looked around and saw that all the fans were staring me. Then, my hands suddenly went for my hat and sunglasses, but they were gone. 

"You're that girl from the video," said a girl as she pointed at me with anger in her eyes. My heart began to pound harder as I started to panic. All the fans began to glare at me and crossed their arms. 

"What are you doing here?" asked another fan. I smiled nervously and put up my hands in surrender. 

"I am just delivering something to a friend," I said honestly. The fans just continued to glare at me. 

"You hurt our idol," said another fan. Then they started to stepped closer to me. "And now you have to pay." They continued to come closer and I had no escape. Panic continued to reign over me as I prepared for my punishment. Then, they stopped and I felt a strong hand take hold of my arm. I turned and saw Kris standing next to me with his hand on my arm. Then, without a word, he turned and dragged me from the crowd and through the doors of the building. He continued to walk through the building until we reached a room that looked like a nurse's office from a school building. There was a bed in the corner with a sink next to it, and there were a lot of cabinets lining the walls. Kris let go of my arm, pulled out a chair, and pointed to it. 

"Sit," he said. I obeyed and sat. He began to sift through the cabinets and found some ointment, gauze, and some bandages. I sat silently as I watched him. His face continued to hold no expression, but I saw something determined in his brown eyes. He then, lowered down onto one knee and began treating the wound on my knee. I was shocked. I never thought Kris was the type of person to do this, especially to me. We stayed silent as he treated my wound. Once, he was done wrapping my knee, he picked up the supplies and put them back. Then, he turned to me with curiosity in his eyes. "Why are you here?" My mouth went dry and my mind blank. He just stared at me as I fumbled for the answer.

"Suho left his phone," I finally managed to choke out. "I was bringing it to him." Kris nodded his head as he then took a couple steps closer to me and held out his hand. "What?" 

"The phone," said Kris. I gave him a confused look and he gave me a small smile. "I will give it to him, you should go back." I reached into my purse, pulled it out, and placed it in his hand. He then put it in his back pocket and turned to grab something from the counter. It was my sunglasses and hat; I didn't even notice him grab them. 

"Can I trust you to give it to him?" I asked. Kris then smiled again. 

"Believe it or not, but I do consider him my friend," said Kris as he then started to reached for my hair. I resisted the urge to step away as his hands grabbed my hair and began to contain it inside the hat. I watched his handsome face as he focused on my hair with amusement in his brown eyes. My heart began to pound fast again as I felt nervous by his closeness. Somehow, I didn't want this moment to end, but he finished containing my hair and then placed my sunglasses on my face. Once finished, he just stuffed his hands in his pockets and smiled.

"Thanks," I said quietly. He nodded his head.,

"I will take you to the back of the building," said Kris. "You can safely exit through there." I nodded my head. The two of us made our way through many hallways until we reached a set of doors that led to the back alleyway behind the building. Kris opened the door and I peeked my head out of it. "Go down this way," he said as he pointed to the left. "You will reach the main street right there." His hand then went into his pocket and pulled out a wallet. He took out some money, grabbed my hand, and placed the money in it. I immediately shook my head, but he didn't take the money back. "I know that you are unemployed so take this money and take a cab back to the apartment. It is the safest way back." 

"Thank you," I said.. "For everything." I walked out the door, took a couple of steps, and then turned back. Kris was leaning against the door casually with a small smile on his handsome face. "Make sure you give the phone to him." He nodded. Trusting him, I then turned and left. 

When I finally returned to Suho's apartment, I sat on the couch in a shock over the events that happened today. Why did Kris help me? He seemed like a completely different person today. I loitered around the apartment until Suho finally came home around midnight. 

"Hyoyeon, you are still up?" he asked as he walked into the living room. I nodded my head and smiled.

"I wanted to wait until you came home," I answered. "Did you get your phone?" Suho nodded and pulled it out of his pocket. 

"Thank you," said Suho. "Kris told me about how you delivered it." I felt my cheeks begin to feel hot after recalling the events from today. Suho looked at his phone, walked over to me, and extended it to me. "You should see this." I grabbed Suho's phone and saw a picture of Kris pulling me through the crowd of fans. The title that was spread across the stop read, "Kris has a girlfriend? Was the coffee shop scene a hoax?" I gasped with surprise. 

"What?" I screeched. "Why would they think that we are dating? We barely know each other?" 

"And you hate him right?" asked Suho. I froze after hearing Suho's question. Do I hate him? 

"Suho," I said softly. "I think that I might have misunderstood Kris." Suho gave me a small smile and patted my head as if I was a small child. 

"Get some sleep." He then walked to his bedroom and shut the door. 

The next day, I found myself nervously standing outside Kris's door. Before I managed to muster up the courage to leave Suho's apartment, I took extra care into my appearance. I styled my blond hair into long, wavy curls and actually put on some makeup. I also spent an extra half hour just trying to decide what to wear. My favorite cream colored blouse made me feel a little bit more confident and pretty as I felt my heart begin to beat faster. What am I doing? I chided myself at my stupid feelings that racked my body. I am just giving him my thanks. Suho told me about Kris's day-off today. My hand finally mustered up the courage to ring the doorbell. The seconds began to drag as I felt my heartbeat quicken. Why am I nervous? The door opened and revealed Kris's handsome face. His brown eyes showed a hit of surprise, but quickly wiped away any trace of emotion. Was he unhappy to see me? 

"Can I talk to you?" I asked, my voice spoke very quietly. Kris nodded his head.

"Come on in," he said in a flat voice. His apartment was set up the same as Suho's, but there was no color. Everywhere I looked, I saw gray, white, and black. This seemed to reflect Kris's personality and outlook on life, which was dull and lifeless. "Please sit." Kris motioned towards the black couch that was in the living room. "I just made some coffee, would you like some?" I nodded and gave him a small smile. He then disappeared to his kitchen. I sifted through my purse and pulled out the leftover money from the cab. My fingers traced the smooth texture as I waited for Kris to return. He reappeared with two white coffee mugs. Steam lifted from the cups, reflecting the freshness of the coffee. 

"Thank you," I said as I accepted one of the cups. Kris gave me a small smile that disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. He seated himself in the chair across from me. I took a sip of the coffee and the hot liquid ran down my throat. After that sip of coffee, I placed the cup on the glass coffee table and extended my hand with the money towards Kris. He gave the money a puzzled look. "This is the leftover money from the cab." He immediately shook his head. 

"You keep it," he said. "I know you don't have a job at the moment." I shook my head.

"I cannot keep it," I responded. "It isn't right." 

"Then, just think of it as a loan from a friend." My heart began to quicken. Friend? "Just pay me back when you are back on your feet." The word "friend" kept ringing in my ears as I took the money back and stashed it in my purse. Then, the doorbell rang. Kris sighed and shook his head. "I guess I am quite popular this morning." He rose and quickly made his way to the front door. I could not see him anymore since the front door isn't visible from the living room. 

"Kris, who is this woman?!" yelled a woman's voice. I felt my body stiffen from the way she yelled "woman." I turned towards the hallway where the voice came from. "You are not supposed to be in a relationship, what will the company think?" 

"Calm down," said Kris's voice calmly. 

"I will not calm down," yelled the woman's voice. "The company gave you specific regulations that you had to abide by and you have broken them."

"You don't have to remind me."

"You are supposed to be cold and unapproachable," said the woman's voice. "Rescuing the woman who dumped coffee on you isn't the personality of someone cold." I began to feel that I was not supposed to be hearing this conversation. The woman appeared from the hallway and froze when her eyes landed on me. I immediately rose from the couch and gave a small smile. The woman looked to be in her late forties and was dressed in very lavish and expensive looking clothes. Her face was caked with makeup as she tried to hide her age. Her face displayed a very hard and deep expression of disapproval and disgust. "I didn't realize that you had a guest." Her voice was cold. "You never have people over." Kris then appeared from the hallway with no expression on his face.

"Mother," he addressed the woman. "I believe that you should go." Kris's mother looked appalled.

"You are kicking me out?" she asked in disbelief. Kris remained silent. His mother huffed a breath of anger, turned back towards the door, and marched out of the apartment. The door closed with a loud slam, but Kris didn't react. 

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly. At that moment, I seemed to finally understand him. The reason he was just a jerk at the coffee shop, the reason why his apartment is so cold, the reason why he rescued me from his fans, I understand all of it. I could see the struggle inside him between who he wants to be and who he must be. Kris stood silent with nothing in his eyes. I moved over to him and wrapped my arms around him. He didn't react to my embrace. "I understand." I felt his body twitch after he heard my words. Then, his strong arms wrapped around my body and I felt his cheek rest against the top of my head. We stood embracing each other in silence for a long time. We didn't need to speak. I understand him.


tumblr_mk0z1u7zLb1qd3xz3o1_500.giftumblr_n5qopzg2Es1ssinkqo1_500.gif

Because we all need some hot gifs of Kris in our lives :)

xoxoitsmish:  oh wow okay suho.  *le cries*

tumblr_n4naui9too1s92jogo1_500.gif

We need some suho too ;)

tumblr_mt0sig1NWq1r8whw3o1_250.giftumblr_mt0sig1NWq1r8whw3o2_250.giftumblr_mt0sig1NWq1r8whw3o3_250.giftumblr_mt0sig1NWq1r8whw3o4_250.gif

Gorgeous Hyoyeon

tumblr_mix97rFMiD1rsh8z9o1_250.giftumblr_mix97rFMiD1rsh8z9o2_250.gif

Also a little tribute to Jessica Jung.  

You will be missed and I wish for the best on your future endeavors!