Something More (Jessica) requested by KimmyYeon

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

The Last place Hyoyeon needed to be was outside the recording studio.  She knew what was on the other side of the door and very much knew that she should not enter.  

But how could she resist.  From the first moment she became friends with her, she very much well knew that weird feelings have then some how emerged for the beautiful girl.  

It was extremely confusing for her at first, but now she has finally placed all the missing jigsaw pieces together and now fully understood how she really felt about her best friend.  

At first she was freaked out.  The last thing she wanted was to find out that she was actually attracted to girls.  It was a shock when she came to realize it was true.  

She was in love with Jessica Jung. 

 

flashback

 

"Hyoyeon, time to get up," said Jessica as she hovered over Hyoyeon's bed. 

"Not yet," moaned Hyoyeon.  

"Come on you lazy bum."  Hyoyeon then could feel Jessica tugging at her pillow.  After a few seconds of no avail, Jessica jumped on top of Hyoyeon.  Her body weight then pressed fully against her.  Hyoyeon grumbled as she swayed her body to try and shake Jessica off. 

"I will get off, once you get up."  Jessica then grabbed Hyoyeon's shoulders as Hyoyeon continued to try and kick her off.  After a few seconds of failing Hyoyeon sighed and gave in. 

"Fine, I'm getting up."  Jessica snickered as she climbed off of the bed.  Hyoyeon sat up and yawned while stretching her arms to the ceiling above her. 

"Come on, Hyo.  You are so slow," whined Jessica.  She reached forward and started to tug on Hyoyeon's arms.  

"Chill Jess, today is a day off, isn't it?"

"Yes, but we are wasting daylight."  Jessica crossed her arms and pouted.  Hyoyeon giggled softly at her cuteness.  

"Now hurry up and get ready."  Jessica pulled Hyoyeon up from the bed and shoved her towards the bathroom. 

 

1 hour later

 

Hyoyeon got out of the bathroom and walked to the living room where she grabbed her purse and baseball cap.  She found Jessica sitting in the kitchen, scrolling through her phone.  Hyoyeon cleared and Jessica turned to face her. 

"You ready?" asked Jessica.  Hyoyeon nodded her head and Jessica smiled. 

"Then let's go."  Hyoyeon watched Jessica make her way for the door and noticed that the other members were not with them. 

"Where is everyone else?" asked Hyoyeon.  Jessica stopped and turned back to face her.

"I just wanted us to hang out today," she replied with a bright smile on her face.  

"Okay," said Hyoyeon as she put on her baseball cap and followed Jessica out the door. 

 

"Where are we going?" asked Hyoyeon.  They were both in the back of a taxi as it drove down the city streets.  Jessica told the driver an address, but Hyoyeon could not recognize it. 

"It's a surprise," replied Jessica as she pressed her finger against her lips.  Hyoyeon sighed as she crossed her arms across her chest.  She then turned her head to watch the buildings that were passing by.

For some odd reason, she suddenly felt nervous.  Was it because she was alone with Jessica?  It can't be, she has been living in the same room with Jessica and has never felt like this before.  She then snuck a peek out of the corner of her eye at her.  Jessica was sitting in the taxi with a smile of her face and her pretty brown eyes were sparkling. Where ever they were going, she seemed really excited to take Hyoyeon there.  This idea then made Hyoyeon smile to herself.

The taxi pulled up to an amusement park and Jessica quickly paid the man before jumping out of the taxi.  She turned around waved for Hyoyeon to follow in which she did.  The taxi sped away as the two girls stared at the park in awe.  

"An amusement park?" asked Hyoyeon.  Jessica nodded her head and smiled brightly.  So pretty, thought Hyoyeon as she turned away and blushed.

"What's wrong Hyo, are you not feeling good?" asked Jessica.  Hyoyeon turned back to face Jessica.  Her eyes were full of concern as they scanned Hyoyeon's face. 

"N-nothing is wrong."

"Wait, did you not want to go to an amusement park?"

"N-no, I would love to go to one."  Jessica smiled again and Hyoyeon sighed with relief. 

"Then let's go."  Jessica grabbed Hyoyeon's hand, making her blush again, and skipped to the front gate to get tickets. 

"What shall we go on first?" asked Jessica. She twirled in a circle looking at all the possible rides to go on. 

"Something scary or something fun," she mumbled as she tapped her chin in thought.  She continued searching around in the sky and her brown eyes landed on a blue and red rollar coaster. 

"Hyo." She grabbed Hyoyeon's arm and pointed at the coaster. "Let's go on that one first. It looks exciting."  

"Okay."  Jessica giggled as she pulled on Hyoyeon's arm, dragging her through the park.  

"Jessica, the ride is going to be there all day, we don't need to walk so fast."

"I know, but I can't wait to get on it."  Once again, Hyoyeon couldn't help but smile at Jessica's cuteness.  How can one be so adorable? she thought to herself.  The day for her was pure bliss.  She was able to hang out with the most important person to her.  

 

End of flashback

 

She held her breath as she slowly turned the knob to the door in front of her.  Poking her head inside, she saw Jessica sitting on the couch, studying a sheet of music.  Rehearsing for a new song.  Hyoyeon opened the door wider causing it to make a loud creaking noise and Jessica looked up.  She smiled once she realized it was Hyoyeon. 

"Hyoyeon, what a lovely surprise.  I did not think you were coming to the recording studio today." 

"Yeah, Jessica I need to talk to you about something." Hyoyeon fully entered the room and closed the door behind her. 

"Okay? What is it?"  Hyoyeon took a deep breath to try and calm her nerves.  She was worried about what Jessica might think or what she might say.  After a couple of seconds, Hyoyoen decided to spill it. 

"Okay, here it goes.  Jessica, we have been close friends since the day we met and I'm really grateful for your friendship, but now I feel like our friendship is something more," said Hyoyeon.  She then took in her breath as she waited for Jessica's response. 

Jessica sat in silence for a second as she processed the words that came from Hyoyeon's mouth.

"What do you mean Hyo?" Jessica's gaze scanned Hyoyeon's face causing her heart started to beat wildly as she prepared herself to confess. 

"What I mean is, Jessica, I love you."  Hyoyeon in her breath and watched as Jessica's eyes went wide from the confession.  Silence engulfed the room as the two girls stared at each other.  After a few seconds, Jessica walked over to Hyoyeon and wrapped her arms tightly around her.  Hyoyeon stayed still.   She had no idea what Jessica was feeling.  Was she rejecting her?  Accepting her?  Whatever the decision, Hyoyeon could still feel her heart beating rapidly against her chest.  

"Jessica?" Hyoyeon's voice cracked.  Jessica moved her head close to Hyoyeon's ear and whispered to her:

"Hyo, I think I love you too."

 


So here another request by KimmyYeon.  Hopefully you like it and my writing is not too bad...

Please comment and subscribe :)

I will be trying to update faster, but I write really slow

so I apologize for those who have been waiting a long time for their requests, but I will get them done eventually

HyoSica :)

tumblr_mrkrusMKo11qfcoawo4_250.jpg

They are so cute <3 <3 <3 <3

tumblr_mncvjersBy1s9zrebo1_500.gif

tumblr_mkxnpeEL7W1sn5h25o1_500.jpg