Already Over? (Donghae) requested by Hyonnies

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

Hyoyeon skipped merrily down the street with her purse swinging side to side.  It was a beautiful day and she couldn't be happier.  She had been in a relationship with the most perfect man for about a week so far.  It was sheer bliss for her.  Almost every other day, he would take her out on a sweet and romantic date.  They have yet to share a kiss, but Hyoyeon was in no rush.  She wanted to take things slow since she liked the guy so much.  

Wearing a cute white dress, Hyoyeon was on her way to a friend's birthday party.  She was skipping from merriment when she noticed a comotion up ahead in front of one of the restaurants.  She slowed her pace and squinted her eyes to get a better look.  A group of guys were standing in front of a girl, blocking her way.  They stood in front of her in a very opposing manner. 

"Come on Yura, why don't yous top rejecting me and become my girlfriend?" asked one of the guys as he took a step closer to her.  Yura took a step back and glared at the guy.  

"Like hell I would," she snapped back, "How many times do I have to tell you jerks that I have a boyfriend."

"I feel like she is lying," said one of the guys. 

"Yeah, you are just trying to have an excuse to reject our leader," said the other guy.  The guy in the middle took another step towards Yura.

"If you don't believe me wait a couple more minutes because I am meeting him here for a date."  The three guys laughed.  Hyoyeon felt the urge to help the girl and just before she took a step, a car pulled up really fast that it startled the three guys.  

"That car looks very familiar," said Hyoyeon, "It looks like Donghae's car." A man then got out of the car, but because of the blinding headlights, Hyoyeon could not see his face.  

"Who are you?" asked one of the guys.  The man walked over and past the three guys.  He then stood next to Yura and wrapped a protective arm around her.  

"What business do you guys have with my girlfriend?" asked the man.  The voice was very familiar and Hyoyeon could feel her stomach drop.  

"You are her boyfriend?" asked one of the guys.  The man nodded his head. 

"Prove it," said another.  The man smiled and he turned to face Yura.  Hyoyeon felt her heart start to break.  

It was Donghae. 

It really was him.  He slowly and bent down a little bit and pressed his lips against Yura's.  Hyoyeon felt her legs grow weak as she watched her new boyfriend kiss a different girl who claimed to be his girlfriend.  Hyoyeon quickly turned her back from the wicked scene in front of her and ran as fast as she could back home. 

 

"I'm sorry Yuri about missing your birthday party," said Hyoyeon as she spoke on her cell phone.  She felt heartbroken as she sat in the darkness of her apartment. 

"It's alright Hyoyeon, I understand," replied Yuri, "The question is if you are alright?"  Hyoyoen did not respond as she felt the tears staring to run down her cheeks again.

"Do you need me to come over?" asked Yuri.  

"No, I will be fine.  I don't want you to take work off to see me."

"But Hyoyeon, I'm really worried. Are you really going to be alright."

"I don't know Yuri, I just don't understand.  Is it already over between us?" Yuri stayed silent on the on the line, not knowing what to say.  

After a couple seconds of silence had passed and Yuri finally spoke: "I will come over after work with ice cream okay?"

"Okay," said Hyoyeon.  This then ended the conversation and Hyoyeon hung up.  She then noticed at least a dozen missed calls from Donghae and a ton of texts as well.  She didn't want to open them as she did not want to see what they said.  It had been a couple days since the incident and she hadn't spoken to him since then.  

 

A couple hours later Hyoyeon had fallen into a deep sleep and was startled awake by the sound of knocking at her door.  She rolled herself off the couch and stood up.  She stretched and thinking it was Yuri, made her way to the door when she heard a different voice behind it. 

"Hyoyeon, It's me Donghae."  She froze as he hand was on the door handle.  She pulled her hand back and peered through the peep hole.  There he stood looking very distraught.  He hand flowers in his hands.  White lilies, Hyoyeon's favorite.  

"I know that you are mad at me for some reason and I wish you would tell me what I did wrong."  Hyoyeon pulled herself away from the peep hole.  She couldn't handle looking at him anymore.  

"I don't understand why you stopped talking to me?  Do you not like me anymore?"  Tears started to roll down her cheeks.  It was hard.  She wanted to open that door and run right into Donghae's sweet arms, but then images from that night popped in her head again and she couldn't but start crying all over again.  These mixed emotions were tearing her heart apart.  

"You have some nerve showing up here," said a voice.  Hyoyeon immediately recognized that it was Yuri's and she peered through the peep hole. 

"What do you mean?" asked Donghae.  She saw Yuri standing in front of him with a bucket of ice cream in one hand and her fist clenched in the other.  She stared at him in hatred.  

"And you brought flowers. You really think that is all it is going to take for Hyoyeon to forgive you."

"I don't understand why Hyoyeon is mad at me in the first place." Yuri scoffed and walked closer to him. 

"You don't know? Well then why don't you ask your other girlfriend Yura what you did wrong."  A look of confusion then crossed Donghae's features.  

"What are you talking about? I don't have another girlfriend."  Yuri then hardened her eyes at him and knocked the flowers out of his hands. 

"Get out of here, you make me sick," growled Yuri.  Looking extremely hurt Donghae took one last look at the door and then left just as Yuri had ordered.  Once he was gone Hyoyeon opened the door. 

"Can you believe him?  Still trying to keep up his lie," said Yuri as she entered her apartment.  She walked into the kitchen and opened the ice cream bucket.  "Want some?"  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head.  Images of Donghae's distraught face entered her mind.  She shook her head and tried not to think about it anymore.  

 

The next day, Hyoyeon was feeling a little bit better.  Her phone was still plagued by Donghae and she decided to turn it off.  Sitting on her couch still in the darkness of her apartment, she was finishing off the last of the ice cream that Yuri had brought and was watching the movie Titanic. It was one of her favorite movies, but it still didn't seem to cheer her up.  

Just as Jack was about to kiss Rose for the first time, a knock sounded at the door.  Hyoyeon looked over puzzled and paused the movie.  She walk slowly to the door as quietly as she could and peered through the peep hole.  It was Donghae again.  He was back with a bouqet of white lillies again.

"Hyoyeon, I know you are in there so would you please come out?"  Hyoyeon did not move as she just continued to peer through the peep hole.  "I wish that you would tell me what happened or why you are ignoring me?"   Hyoyeon then backed away from the peep hole and leaned against the wall next to the door.  She stayed silent, not wanting to say anything to him.  

"I'm going to keep stopping by everyday until you talk to me," he said, "I'm going to leave these here."  With that Hyoyeon could hear footsteps retreating from her door.  She peered through the peep hole and saw that he was indeed gone.  She then leaned herself against the door and sunk down to knees wanting to start crying all over again.  

 

"What? He was here again?" asked Yuri as she walked into Hyoyeon's apartment.  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head as she looked at the white lillies that she had put into a vase.  "And you accepted his flowers?"

"They were so beautiful and I couldn't just throw them away."  Yuri put her hands on her hips and gave Hyoyeon a disappointing look.  

"That is what you are suppose to do.  You are not to give guys like Donghae slack.  You need to punish them for what they did."  

"Yeah, but I feel like he wouldn't be coming here so often if he actually did cheat on me."  Yuri's eyes hardened. 

"Hyoyeon are you trying to justify his actions or something?"  Hyoyeon did not respond. "You saw him kiss another girl didn't you? That is the definition of cheating."

"I know, but I'm saying that maybe he has a reason."  Yuri sighed and walked over to Hyoyeon. 

"Hyoyeon, I know that you still really like him," she said as she rested her hands on Hyoyeon's shoulders, "but he did something that is unforgivable.  He two-timed you.  How does that feel?"  Before Hyoyeon could respond, a knock sounded at the door.  Hyoyeon then moved towards the door, but Yuri grabbed her arm and stopped her. 

"Let me," she said and she pushed herself past Hyoyeon towards the door.  She peered through the peep hole and gave Hyoyeon a confused look.  "It's a girl."  

"What?" Hyoyeon then peered through the peep hole and feel open as she saw Yura standing outside her door.  What did she want?  

"Do you know her?" asked Yuri.  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head and opened the door. Yura then gave small smile and seemed nervous.

"Are you Hyoyeon?" she asked in a small voice.  Hyoyeon nodded her head.  "My name is Yura and I believe I have some explaining to do for you. Can I come in?"   

"Yeah, come on in," said Hyoyeon as she motioned for her to enter.  Yuri then gave Hyoyeon a panicked look.  Yura then entered the apartment and slowly made her way to the living area.  

"You have a nice place here," said Yura as she glanced around the apartment.  A nervous energy seemed to fill the room as the three girls stared at each other.  "Do you mind if we talk alone?" asked Yura as she glanced at Yuri.  

"Yeah sure, Yuri do you mind?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"Yeah fine, I will leave you guys to talk," said Yuri as she grabbed her belongings.  She then gave Hyoyeon a concerned look.  Hyoyeon then gave her a small smile telling her that she will be alright.  "Call me afterwards okay?" Yuri said in a low voice to Hyoyeon making sure Yura could not hear.  Hyoyeon nodded her head and Yuri gave her one last look of concern before leaving the apartment.  An awkward silence then fell between the two girls and Hyoyeon did not know what to do or say.  

"Do you want to sit down?" asked Hyoyeon trying to break the awkward silence. 

"Yeah sure."  Yura then made her way to the couch and sat down.  Hyoyeon then sat down on the other end of the couch.  They both made themselves comfy and Yura took a deep breath.  

"I wanted to apologize to you Hyoyeon," said Yura, "I believe that you saw a situation and you are upset thinking that Donghae betrayed you, but he didn't."  Hyoyeon stayed silent and just watched Yura speak.  She seemed really nervous and had a distraught look on her face just like Donghae.  

"I asked him to pretend to be my boyfriend to help me with some stalkers of mine.  You see there were these group of guys that kept on hasseling me because I wouldn't go out with one of them.  I have been struggling with them for months and no matter what I did or say, they still would follow me and yell at me."  Yura took another deep breath.  "Donghae is a very sweet and kind person.  I knew that if I asked for his help he would help me no matter what.  At first he was really reluctant because he was worried about you and what you would think, but I assured him that you wouldn't find out because it would be between just us and I wasn't going to blackmail you or anything to try and steal him away from you.  I want to make that clear that I have no intentions of taking Donghae away from you."  Hyoyeon nodded her head and became lost in thought as her eyes drifted to her hands.  

"Especially since I am his cousin."  Hyoyeon then looked up at Yura with a surprised expression.  

"Cousin?"  Yura nodded her head and gave Hyoyeon a small smile.  

"Yeah, Donghae and I are family and I know it's weird to kiss your cousin but it was just one peck so it wasn't really that bad, but after I found out that you knew, I had to come over give you an explanation.  I feel like I owe it to Donghae especially since I was the one who ruined your relationship."  A moment of silence then passed between the two and Yura then looked down at her hands.  She smiled to herself. 

"You should hear the way he talks about you."  Yura then looked back at Hyoyeon and smiled.  "He really cares for you a lot and he is in a lot of pain right thinking that he is going to lose you.  You are probably the best thing that has happened to him in a while."  Hyoyeon the smiled to herself for a little bit and then nodded her head.  

"Thanks for telling me this Yura."  Yura smiled and the two of them then began to talk for hours.  At the end Hyoyeon suddenly felt way better. 

 

The next day Hyoyeon was sitting in her living area waiting for Donghae's daily visit.  She was really nervous as her stomach was in knots.  She was practicing all night of what she was going to say to him.  How she was going to apologize and how she wanted to be with him.  

A knock sounded at the door and Hyoyeon quickly jumped off the couch and ran to the door.  

"Hyoyeon it's me Dong-" before he could finish, Hyoyeon opened the door and gave him a small smile.  Seeing his face felt refreshing to Hyoyeon and she couldn't help but smile.  He seemed startled at first and a look of relief crossed his face as Hyoyeon actually opened the door for him.  

"Look Hyoyeon I'm so sorry about what happened.  Yura is just my cousin and I was helping her out," said Donghae as he started to ramble.  Hyoyeon just shook her head and then pratically ran into him to wrap her arms around his waist, almost crushing the white lillies he brought again.  He immediately stopped his rambling and look down at her in surprise.   She rested her head against his chest and listened to his racing heartbeat. 

"I missed you," she said.  Donghae was a little startled at first, but he then wrapped his arms around Hyoyeon and squeezed her tightly. 

"I missed you too."  

"You need to worry about explaining yourself.  Yura was here yesterday."

"Yura?  She came here."  Hyoyeon slowly looked up at him and smiled.  

"I'm sorry for treating you like this.  I was scared that you found someone else to be with and I didn't know what to do."  With his free hand he patted her head softly.  

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have put you through that."  They both then just stood there in the silence while holding onto each other tightly.    

"So, what do we do now?" Donghae asked quietly.  

"Start over," replied Hyoyeon as she went on her tip toes and kissed him on the cheek.  


Hello Everyone

I hope that you all like this update :)

Thanks again for the support and everything

Love you all <3

tumblr_mu64ohNXlZ1sk7pkno1_500.gif

- HyoBeautyeon

Have a Great Day!

tumblr_mg0x0lQoEV1qjnplro1_r3_250.gif