Love from Hate (Luhan) requested by: Hyosmilely

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

Hyoyeon sat on the bench while fidgeting with her white skirt.  Her heart was beating nervously as she took slow deep breaths.  Her palms were sweating and she had butterflies in her stomach.  A million thoughts ran through her head and she tried to remind herself to remain calm. 

"Remember Hyoyeon you have to do this," she told herself.  

Flashback

"You have to pretend to be my girlfriend," said Luhan.  He stood in front of Hyoyeon blocking her path to the door out of the classroom.  He had dragged her in there and now was making demands. 

"What?" She asked really confused.  The most handsome boy in the school had dragged her into a classroom alone and her heart was starting to race.   He sighed and looked annoyed.  

"You heard me," he said with an irritated tone.   He stared Hyoyeon down and she shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. 

"You want me to be your girlfriend?" she asked.  He titled his head and looked at her as if she was stupid.

"Yes, did you not hear me clearly?" he asked in a snarky tone.  Hyoyeon could feel herself getting nervous as he seemed to stand rather close to her.  Invading her personal space. 

"Why?" 

"I need someone to play as my respectful girlfriend so my parents won't set me up for an arranged marriage."  Hyoyeon pointed her finger at herself and was still very confused.  

"Why me?"  

"Because you are the smartest girl in the school and I need someone respectful to show my parents that I'm not playing around.  Even though you aren't that pretty, you will have to do."  Hyoyeon then clenched her fists, the insult hurt. 

"What makes you think that I would agree to this?"  Luhan smirked and Hyoyeon suddenly felt her stomach drop. 

"Because I know something about you.  You have a part time job."  Hyoyeon stiffened.  No one was suppose to know that.   "Isn't it against school rules to have a job?"  Hyoyeon's eyes fell to the floor and she swallowed hard.  

"I thought so," said Luhan as he continued to smirk at her in victory.  He had successfully backed her in the corner and Hyoyeon had no choice but to agree to his terms.  

End Flashback

"I still can't believe I got caught," whined Hyoyeon as she lightly smacked her head.  She continued to fidget with her outfit while waiting for Luhan to appear.  He was already twenty minutes late.

"Damn it, where is he?" she whined while checking her phone again.  She then started to fidget with her hair again.  

"I can't believe he is forcing me to wear my hair down.  It's so annoying."  Hyoyeon only liked to wear her hair up, she didn't like the way hair would lay on her neck. 

"Will you stop fidgeting."  Hyoyeon froze and turned to find Luhan a few feet away staring at her with a look of annoyance on his face.  

"You are late, you said to met you here at four."  Luhan shook his head as he walked over to her.  

"You are annoying."  Hyoyeon then let her eyes drop, that hurt.  Silence then passed between them for a few seconds.  "Come on let's go."  Luhan waved his hand dramatically at Hyoyeon.  Hyoyeon scowled as she got up from the bench and followed him.  

"So where are we going?" she asked.  Luhan sighed and kept on walking quickly. 

"We are going to buy you some new clothes."  

"Why?"

"Because do you see what you're wearing?  It's plain, you have no style."  Ouch, how come this guy was so insulting.  Hyoyeon kept her eyes down and stayed silent for the rest of the way that they walked.  Luhan led her to the mall where they entered one of the higher end stores.

"Now, I need a girl who looks respectful and responsible," mumbled Luhan as he was browsing the options for outfits.  Hyoyeon just stood there by him with her shoulders slumped.  She really didn't want to be there with a jerk like him.  

"Here try these on," he said while pulling a couple outfits off the racks and placed them in Hyoyeon's arms.  

"Why?"  Hyoyeon squinted her eyes at him in annoyance.  

"Because I said so."  Luhan then waved her away and she obediently headed for the dressing room.  Hyoyeon put on the first outfit which was a short white skirt and a blue blouse.  It was a littl bit more revealing than what Hyoyeon was used to and she exited the dressing room to go and show Luhan. 

"That is much better," said Luhan as he was leaning against the wall with his arms-crossed.  Hyoyeon just scowled and then went back into the dressing room to try the next one on. 

"You know that the outfits that I arlready wear are responsible and respectful," said Hyoyeon as she quickly changed from the first outfit to the next.  

"My parents won't believe it.  They are not that easily fooled," replied Luhan.  Hyoyeon stepped out in the next outfit which was another short skirt but it was yellow and she wore a white jacket on top.  

"But why these skirts, they are too short," whined Hyoyeon as she kept on tugging at the edges.  Luhan just shook his head. 

"That is the lenth girls are suppose to wear them, some even wear shorter skirts than that.  You are just too conservative." 

"Okay will you stopped with the insults, they are really hurtful."  Hyoyeon walked quickly back into the dressing room not wanting to come back out to face Luhan.  But she had to.   She tried on three more outfits and afterwards, Luhan picked out his favorite three.   Hyoyeon ended up paying for the expensive outfits because Luhan was no gentleman.  She wore the first outfit she tried on out and she couldn't stopped fidgeting with the skirt.  It just felt weird to her to wear such a short skirt. 

"Will you stop fidgeting?  It's really annoying," said Luhan as they were making their way to his parents house. 

"I can't help it, it feels weird like I'm showing too much skin."

"Trust me, you are not.  No guy would be attracted to you in that skirt."  Hyoyeon resisted the urge to punch Luhan by clenching her fists tightly.  They finally made it to the house and Luhan told Hyoyeon to let him do all the talking.  They walked up to the front door and he knocked on the door.  He then quickly looped his arm with Hyoyeon's to make it look like they were a couple.  The door opened and a woman appeared at the door.  She had the same eyes and smile as Luhan and Hyoyeon guessed that she was his mother. 

"Luhan, you're finally here," she said as she gave her son a bright smile.  Her eyes then fell on Hyoyeon and she smiled even more.  "And I see that you have brought your new girlfriend."

"Yes I did.  Mother, this is Hyoyeon," said Luhan as he gave her a smile.  It was the first time Hyoyeon had seen him smile and he suddenly looked more handsome than ever.  

"It's nice to meet you," greeted Hyoyeon as she gave a slight bow to his mother in greeting. 

"Please come in," said his mother as she waved her hand for them to enter.  Luhan and Hyoyeon entered behind his mom and walked into what seemed like a parlor.  The house was rather big and luxurious.  Hyoyeon was wowed by the many expensive looking features.  Was Luhan really rich?  Luhan then took a seat on the leather couch and Hyoyeon followed suit and sat down next to him.  She suddenly felt very nervous.  Was this really going to work?  Was she going to be able to pretend that she liked a guy that she hated the most?

"Remember to let me do all the talking," Luhan whispered harshly into Hyoyeon's ear.  She nodded her head and swallowed hard. 

"So, tell me about yourself Hyoyeon," said Luhan's mother as she entered the room and sat down on the couch across from them.  Great, right when Luhan told her not to speak, Luhan's mother asks her to speak.  Hyoyeon took a deep breath and gave her a small smile. 

"Well I'm not sure if there is much to tell," she said shyly.  Luhan's mother smiled. 

"Oh come on, there are probably lots of things about you."  

"She is just very modest mother.  She doesn't like to brag about herself very much since she is the top student in our grade," said Luhan as he then looked at Hyoyeon and nudged her arm, "Right sweetie?"  Hyoyeon resisted the urge to cringe at the pet name.  

"Yes that is true.  I have been the top student in our grade for the past three years."  Luhan's mother looked very impressed. 

"Wow, that is very impressive."  The door opened and Hyoyeon looked over to see that a young man appeared.  He was taller than Luhan and looked just as handsome.  He was someone that Hyoyeon had never seen before as his eyes scanned the room, assessing the situation.  

"What's going on here?" he asked in curiosity.  Hyoyeon looked over at Luhan and saw an irritated expression on his face.  

"Ah Sehun, Luhan has brought his girlfriend home," said Luhan's mother as she smiled.  Sehun's eyes then landed on Hyoyeon and he slowly smiled.  Hyoyeon then introduced herself. 

"I'm Hyoyeon," she said as she gave Sehun a slight bow in greeting.  

"I'm Sehun, Luhan's younger cousin," he said as he walked over to Hyoyeon.  He gave a charming smile as he grabbed her hand and kissed it.  Hyoyeon was surprised at first, but then felt a shiver crawl up her spine.  Something felt off about him.  Hyoyeon took her hand back and gave him a small smile back.  

"Sehun is living with us since his parents have to travel often for work," explained Luhan's mother.  Sehun went to take a seat next to her while Hyoyeon decided to sneak a peek at Luhan.  He was glaring at his cousin and saw that his hands were balled up tightly in his lap.  She felt like they were not on good terms.  

"I didn't realize Luhan that your girlfriend was going to be so beautiful," said Sehun as he gave Hyoyeon a charming smile and winked at her.  She looked away.  

"You will be bringing her to the party on Saturday correct?" asked his mother.  Party?  This was the first that Hyoyeon heard of it.

"Of course I will be," he said as he gave his mother a forced smile.  Hyoyeon's stomach dropped.  A party?  That did not sound like fun at all to her.  

After a half hour had past and Luhan's mother seemed pleased and was done asking questions, it was time to go.   Hyoyeon said goodbye to both his mother and Sehun before walking out the door with Luhan. 

"Just to let you know, I'm not walking you all the way home," said Luhan once they were far away from the house and walking along the street.  

"Glad to know that you are such a gentleman," replied Hyoyeon dryly.  He then seized her arm making her stop walking.  He pulled her close so she could stare right into his cold eyes that hardened.    

"And no one is to know about this at school," he said as he stared Hyoyeon down with a glare.  Her arm was starting to hurt where his hand was.  He was squeezing her so hard that she only nodded her head in agreement.  Satisfied, Luhan released her from his grasp and she rubbed her throbbing arm. 

"You know you didn't have to do that," said Hyoyeon, "I wasn't planning on telling anyone at school."

"Well you can never be too careful, a nobody like you would gain instant fame if you used my name."  Hyoyeon clenched her fists and resisted every urge to punch him in the face.  He knew her secrets so she couldn't out right beat him up, but the hatred inside her was slowly growing.  She took a deep breath and then looked Luhan in the eyes. 

"Look, I don't care about popularity because in the future the popular ones will soon be forgotten," said Hyoyeon.  Before Luhan could respond, Hyoyeon quickly her heel and started walking as fast as she could away from the jerk. 

 

The next school day was over and Hyoyeon had managed to not see Luhan at all.  She couldn't wait to get home and be away from all this drama that was happening here at school.  She closed her locker and hoisted her backpack onto her shoulders and began to walk down the hallway.  She passed one of the science rooms and she felt something seize onto her wrist.  Hyoyeon was then pulled inside and the door slammed behind her.  Her body was then shoved up against the door. 

"Ouch," she muttered as she glared at Luhan.  He stood in front of her with his hands pinning her shoulders to the door.  He looked very irritated as he stared Hyoyeon down.  "What do you want Luhan?"

"You didn't tell anyone at school yet now did you?" he asked her.

"No and I won't unless my secret is suddenly revealed."  Luhan smirked at her. 

"They probably won't believe you anyway."  Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes at him and the two of them started a glaring contest. 

Luhan then heard a click sound as if a picture was taken.  He looked over and saw that Hyoyeon had taken her phone out and taken a picture of them with her free hand.  Luhan released his hold on her shoulders.

"What the hell, why did you take a picture?" yelled Luhan as he tried and reached for the cell phone.  She pulled away and the two began to wrestle for the phone. 

"For insurance purposes, so you don't rat out on me about my job."  They continued to fight over it for a few minutes and they were both getting tired.  

"You stupid girl," yelled Luhan as he finally seized the arm that held the cell phone.  Hyoyeon struggled but couldn't free herself.  Luhan then pried the phone from her hand and quickly let go of her.  

"Give it back," yelled Hyoyeon as she tried to reach it, but he pushed her away. 

"This phone is so ancient and cheap," Luhan muttered as he flipped the phone open.  

"I said to give it back," said Hyoyeon with a little more desparation in her voice.  Not knowing how to delete the photo, Luhan took the phone in his hands and then snapped it into two.  Hyoyeon gasped as he dropped the phone and it fell into pieces onto the floor.  Hyoyeon looked at the object, mortified.  

"What have you done?" she asked while yelling at him.  

"It's just a cheap phone," he replied with a shrug.  

"You are such a jerk."

"I'm sure that you can buy yourself a new one."  Hyoyeon clenched her fists and stared at him in anger.

"I can't.  I'm already going to have to work overtime for the outfits that you made me buy."  Luhan stared at her in surprise.

"Wait, you are actually poor?"  Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. 

"Did you think that I got a job for fun? Of course I'm poor, I have to make money to pay for rent."  

"Aren't your parents suppose to be paying that?" Hyoyeon's eyes fell to the floor at the mention of her parents.  

"Yeah they would be if they were still alive." Hyoyeon then looked back up at Luhan and saw that he was shocked by her words.  She hadn't thought about her parents for a long time and she felt like crying all over again.  A few long seconds of silence passed between them as neither of them looked at each other. 

"Well, if you are done taking up my precious time, I have to go to work," said Hyoyeon as she grabbed her backpack and pulled it onto her shoulders.  She waited a few seconds for Luhan to say something, but he didn't.  He didn't even look at her.  Hyoyeon then left the room while Luhan stayed behind.  

 

The next few days had passed and Hyoyeon hadn't spoke to Luhan since.  They both were avoiding each other in the hallways at school. It was finally friday after school had just ended.   Hyoyeon waited in a park that was a few blocks away from the school.  Luhan had left a note in her locker and told her to meet him there.  

No surprise, he was already ten minutes late. 

"Of course he isn't here on time," mumbled Hyoyeon as she kicked her shoe on the ground as she waited.  With her eyes focused on the ground, a little black box appeared in her sight of vision and she saw that someone was holding it in front of her.  She looked up and was surprised to see it was Luhan.  He held the box in front of her, waiting for her to take it. 

"What are you doing?" asked Hyoyeon.  

"Just take it," replied Luhan as he placed the box in her hand.  Curious, Hyoyeon opened it and saw that it was an expensive smart phone inside.  She looked up at Luhan with her eyes wide.  He stood with his side facing her, avoiding eye contact with her as he kept a blank expression.  Was this his way of apologizing?

"I'm paying you back for breakjhing your phone and that's it," said Luhan as he continued to face away from Hyoyeon.  She smiled a little as she placed the phone into her bag.  

"Thank you Luhan," said Hyoyeon, "This means a lot to me."  Luhan nodded his head.  He then turned to face Hyoyeon while trying to keep his expression blank.  

"So tomorrow is my family's party and we need to get you a dress," said Luhan, "I will pay for it this time."

"I will appreciate that."  With that, both Hyoyeon and Luhan set off to go to the mall to find her a dress. 

 

There were a lot of people at the party as Hyoyeon stared at the grand decorations that were displayed in the backyard of Luhan's house.  It was like a modern day grand ball and Hyoyeon felt like she didn't belong.  Even though she was dressed in a glamorous white gown, she still didn't feel comfortable around the rich.  She held onto Luhan's arm tightly as they walked throught he large crowd of people.  She felt a little bit more relaxed next to him.  

"Wow, this is such a grand party," said Hyoyeon as they walked through the crowd. 

"Of course, only the rich are able to accomplish such things," said Luhan.  Hyoyeon rolled her eyes as Luhan was back to being his old snarky self.  He wasn't insulting her as much these past few days and it felt nice to be around him now.  He wasn't his normal snarky self yesterday when they went dress shopping and it was actually rather fun.  No serious insults were being thrown and Hyoyeon could feel herself starting to care for him like a friend.    

"Well if it isn't the couple that everyone is eager to meet."  Both Hyoyeon and Luhan turned around to find Sehun right behind them.  Hyoyeon felt Luhan's body tense at the sight of him.  

"What do you want Sehun?" asked Luhan with a little bit of bitterness in his voice.

"Your parents were looking for you.  They wanted you to meet some important executives," replied Sehun.  Luhan sighed and turned to Hyoyeon.

"I will be right back, okay?" he asked her.  His eyes showed actually genuine concern for her and Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head.

"Yeah, I will be fine," she replied with a small smile.   

"I will make sure to take good care of her," said Sehun as he smiled.  Luhan glared at him and relunctantly left to go find his parents.  Hyoyeon watched him disappear within the crowd and sighed.

"Overwhelming isn't it?"  Hyoyeon turned to face Sehun with a confused expression on his face.  "Being in this kind of place, don't you feel a little out of place?"  

"What do you mean?" Sehun took a sip of his drink and gave Hyoyeon a small smile.  

"I did a background check on you Hyoyeon so I know everything."  Her stomach dropped as Sehun walked closer to her.  He leaned down to whisper in her ear.  "Don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone about your job, so you can rest easy."  This did not ease Hyoyeon as she stared at Sehun still in shock.   Sehun then looked far off into the crowd, Hyoyeon followed his gaze and saw Luhan with his parents talking to another couple.  A beautiful girl stood next to Luhan and looked to be the same age.  

"But anyways, I also wanted to let you know that you should probably break up with Luhan," said Sehun.  Hyoyeon then turned to look back at Sehun.

"Why?" she asked.  Sehun then looked at Hyoyeon with sad eyes.  She couldn't tell if they were fake or genuine. 

"Even though you have stellar academics, you aren't a suitable match for Luhan.  His parents would never accept a poor orphan girl as a daughter-in-law, you won't fit into the rich lifestyle."  Hyoyeon looked back over at where Luhan was again and knew that Sehun was right.  Hyoyeon was actually not a true girlfriend so she wasn't planning on marrying him, but why did Sehun's word still seem to hurt her.  She then felt Sehun grab her hand. 

"Come, let me show you something," he said as he led her away from the crowd back up to the house.  She kept her eyes out for Luhan and wondered where these feelings of hers were coming from.  She is suppose to hate Luhan.  She is suppose to not want to marry Luhan ever, but why did she feel this way.  Why did those words seem to hurt so much?

Sehun led her up to the second floor within the house and then to one of the bedrooms.  She suddenly felt really nervous as she stood within the doorway of the room.  She watched Sehun walk to the other side of the room to a desk and open it.  He looked over his shoulder at her and laughed softly to himself.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to you," he said.  Hyoyeon slowly walked over to him and saw that he had some pictures and some papers.  "Luhan is going to inherit one of the biggest companies in the country and so his parents are of course going to arrange his marriage to another heiress."  He showed Hyoyeon the pictures of grand parties and the rich life.  "You don't exactly fit in."  Hyoyeon looked up at Sehun and his eyes were filled with concern, but Hyoyeon felt they were not genuine.  

"Why are you doing this?"  Sehun put the pictures down on the desk and placed one hand on Hyoyeon's shoulder. 

"Because I don't want to see a pretty girl like you get hurt, especially since the relationship between you two is fake."  Hyoyeon froze. 

"How did you know?" Sehun shrugged and smirked at her.  

"It wasn't that hard to figure out.  You are not Luhan's type.  He likes the ty girls that like to get drunk and go clubbing."  Sehun raised his hand and carressed the back of his hand against her cheek.  "But on the other hand, smart girls like you are totally my type."  Hyoyeon's eyes widened as she watched the desire form in the depths of Sehun's eyes.  This is not good.  Sehun then shoved Hyoyeon and she fell backwards onto the bed.  Sehun then positioned himself on top of her, pinning her arms and legs down.  

"What are you doing?" asked Hyoyeon as she glared at Sehun.  He just smiled and let his hand touch her face softly. 

"What do you think I am doing?  I'm ruining my cousin," he replied.  Hyoyeon looked at him in confusion.

"Why would hurting me hurt your cousin?"  Sehun just smiled more as if he knew a secret that Hyoyeon didn't.  

"Because I see the way he looks at you.  He cares about you." He cares for me thought Hyoyeon as Sehun's words repeated in herhead.   Luhan was nothing but a rich and selfish boy.  There was no way that he could care about Hyoyeon, could he?  Hyoyeon was pondering Sehun's words until one of his hands began to travel down her body.  This jerked her back into reality.  Hyoyeon squirmed and tried to kicked Sehun off of her, but he held her firm in her place.  She closed her eyes tightly as his hand continued to travel farther down her body.  She could feel her tears starting to fall down her cheeks. 

"What the hell are you doing?"  A voice sounded from the door and Hyoyeon opened her eyes.  She looked over and saw Luhan standing in the doorway.  He looked extremely angry as his eyes were filled with fire as they glared at his cousin.  

"Just having some fun," said Sehun as he smirked at Luhan.  

"Get off of her," growled Luhan as he ran over to them and shoved Sehun hard off of Hyoyeon.  Sehun fell off the bed and Luhan went over to him and punch him square in the face.  Luhan then ran over to Hyoyeon who was shaking on the bed. 

"Come on," said Luhan as he held his hand out to her.  She took it and he helped her up from the bed but her legs were so shaky that she almost fell over, but Luhan caught her.  "You clumsy girl," he mumbled as he swiftly swooped up Hyoyeon into his arms.  Hyoyeon could then feel her heartbeat starting to race as Luhan rushed out of the room while carrying her protectively in his arms.  He ran out of the house and once outside, Luhan stopped and Hyoyeon could feel his chest move up and down as he was trying to catch his breath.  She cringed waiting to hear a lecture or some other type of mean comment for getting into that kind of situation with Sehun. 

"Are you okay?" asked Luhan with a soft tone in his voice as he stared at Hyoyeon in concern.  She slowly nodded her head as she felt her heart flutter a little bit because of his concern.  "You sure? Because you are still crying."  Hyoyeon reached up to touch her cheek and sure enough it felt wet.  She didn't realize that she was still crying.  Luhan slowly set her down and her legs still felt shaky but she could at least stand herself up.  Her mind then became filled with thoughts of what Sehun could have done if Luhan didn't show up.  Feeling overwhelmed, she looked up at Luhan and then wrapped her arms tightly around his waist.  She rested her head on his shoulder and felt herself start to cry uncontrollably.  Luhan slowly wrapped his arms around her as well and comforted her.  They stayed like that for a few minutes in silence.  Luhan didn't know what to say and Hyoyeon was crying so hard that she couldn't even speak.  She felt herself calm down as Luhan was softly patting her back.  

"I'm sorry," said Luhan quietly.  Hyoyeon finally stopped shaking and she wasn't crying anymore.  They were still holding each other.

"Why are you sorry?" she asked.  Luhan sighed and continued to pat her back softly. 

"Because I got you in that kind of situation."  Hyoyeon nodded her head in agreement and couldn't help but smile a little bit.  Luhan had actually apologized to her and she could feel her heart starting to flutter all over again.  

"But at the same time I should be thanking you.  I don't know what would have happened if you didn't show up."  She felt Luhan's grasp squeeze her tighter.  Hyoyeon smiled as she also squeezed him tighter.  While resting her ear on his shoulder, she could hear his heartbeat speeding up like hers was.   "Thank you Luhan."  She then felt Luhan kiss the top of her head lightly and she felt herself freeze.  A warm feeling began to spread through her as the kiss surprised her.  

"Would I be crazy if I said that I like you Hyoyeon," said Luhan.  Hyoyeon smiled as she looked up at Luhan.  He was looking down at her with a smile as well.  

"I think you are crazy, but I am too," said Hyoyeon.  She then went forward and kissed him lightly on the lips.  He was surprised at first but then kissed her back lightly.  The kiss was short and sweet, but it confirmed something for them both: that they liked each other even though they hated each other at first.  


Hey Everyone!

tumblr_n2luyteO7p1rm53g1o1_500.gif

Another update for you all and I hope that you all enjoyed it. 

I have been working hard on the requests and am making a lot of progress so stay tuned.

Thanks everyone who is still taking time to read the updates and everything!

You guys are all awesome and I am extremely grateful.

I hope that you all have a very good day! :)

- HyoBeautyeon

tumblr_m9iokrOw9K1rxzf8xo1_500.gif

tumblr_n4b12sVCwe1rm53g1o2_250.giftumblr_n4b12sVCwe1rm53g1o1_250.gif