Reality (Nichkhun) requested by: nk1995

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: MurasakiMasquerade

"And cut," yelled the producer. "We are done." The filming crew erupted into cheers. All I could do was smile, but I didn't feel happy. It is true that the filming was exhausting, but I do not feel relieved. All I feel is disappointment and sadness. Nichkhun's strong, warm hand felt warm in mine as we stood next to each other. Even though the producer yelled "cut," ours hands did not separate. I savored every single second holding his gentle, yet strong hand. Our fingers were intertwined and locked together, refusing to let go. Then, I felt, with dread, his fingers begin to loosen their grip. With extreme reluctance, I let him go. I didn't even look at him as he moved away from my side; it was too painful. 

"Good job Hyoyeon," said my manager as he gave me a strong pat on the back. "Let's go celebrate." My smile disappeared as I gave a small nod of agreement. My manager grabbed me and dragged me to a high-end restaurant that would respect our privacy. "Cheers," said my manager as he raised his drink for a toast, but I didn't touch my glass. I just stared at the table feeling depressed. My manager set down his glass and gave me a disapproving shake of his head. "I knew that you were getting too attached."

"What?" I asked. 

"You got too attached to Nichkhun," said my manager with a sigh. "I warned you not to do that." 

"How was I supposed to avoid it?" I demanded in frustration. "The producer told me to make it as real as possible." 

"By acting," said my manager. "You make it more real through acting." I looked at him skeptically. 

"Falling in love is something that cannot be controlled."

"Yes, but you could have kept your distance," said my manager. "Instead of going on romantic dates off camera."

"We only met for dinner twice," I said. "It was supposed to make things less awkward between us." My manager rolled his eyes.

"You were lucky you didn't get caught otherwise the whole company would have came down on me."

 

Later on that night, I sat on the couch in my dorm. All the other members were sound asleep in their beds. They had a tough day of rehearsal I guess. I stared at my phone screen with Nichkhun's number written across the screen. I just want to hear his voice. My fingers itched to press the 'call' button, but my mind conquered over my heart. I set my phone on the coffee table and sighed. 

"Hyoyeon?" I jumped from my seat at the sound of Taeyeon's voice. She appeared from the darkness with a concerned look on her face. "Why are you still awake?" I quickly snatched my phone from the coffee table and put it to sleep before she could see it. She then looked at me suspiciously. "What was on your phone?"

"Nothing," I shook my head as I slipped my phone into my sweatshirt pocket.

"You were going to call someone, weren't you," said Taeyeon as she slowly moved towards me. I shook my head innocently. Taeyeon made her way across the room and sat on the couch next to me. "Nichkhun?" This time I didn't deny it. I just stared at Taeyeon as a small smile crept onto my lips. She then wrapped her arm around my shoulder in a comforting motion. "Why don't you call him?"

"I am not sure that he feels the same way," I whispered. Taeyeon gave me a small, reassuring smile. 

"I am certain that he does," said Taeyeon. "We heard that the two of you were getting very close on camera that you were making our manager nervous."

"What if he was just acting," I said. 

"I don't think that Nichkhun is that great of an actor," murmured Taeyeon. I gave her a small, disapproving punch to her arm. "What was that for?"

"He is an amazing actor," I stated with certainty. Taeyeon just smiled and shook her head.

"Your feelings are very strong," she said. I felt my cheeks get hot with embarrassment, but I also didn't deny her comment. She gave a small sigh, stood up from the couch, placed her hands on my cheeks, and lifted my face towards hers. "Go to sleep, you can contemplate about this some more tomorrow." I nodded as Taeyeon let go of my face and went to bed. I followed her, laid down on my bed, but I could not get any sleep.

 

A week went by with nothing from Nichkhun. I watched my phone all day, every day, but I received no phone calls or text messages from him. Before rehearsal, I sat on the floor with my cell phone in my hand and his number on my screen again. Sunny sat down next to me with a great sigh.

"Another long rehearsal to come," groaned Sunny. I didn't respond as my eyes didn't leave my cell phone. Sunny pouted. "You have been obsessed with your phone lately."

"Well of course she is," said Tiffany as she stared down at Sunny and I. "She is waiting for a call from a certain someone." Sunny's eyes widened with curiosity. 

"Who?"

"Who do you think?" asked Taeyeon. "Nichkhun of course." Sunny gasped.

"Your husband on We Got Married?" asked Sunny in disbelief. 

"The one and only," said Tiffany. Sunny gaped at me. I just shrugged as I placed my phone on the floor in defeat.

"I guess I just didn't realize it," said Sunny as she gave me a pat on the shoulder. I gave her a small smile.

"Alright girls, let's begin," said Taeyeon.

 

Three weeks after the ending of We Got Married, Girls' Generation is appearing on a reality show alongside 2PM. Jessica, Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and I are to attend along with 2PM's Taecyeon, Junho, Wooyoung, and Nichkhun. This will be the first time I will see Nichkhun since We Got Married. Our car pulled up to the building and my stomach filled with nervous knots. Taeyeon gave me a reassuring pat on the knee before she climbed out of the car. The four of us walked up to the building side by side. As we entered the studio, the four 2PM members already arrived and stood in a small circle while chatting with each other. Taecyeon noticed our arrival and smiled towards us. 

"Hello ladies," said Taecyeon as he strolled over to us with the other three members right behind him. "We have been waiting for your arrival." My eyes wandered from Taecyeon, to Wooyoung, to Junho, and they finally rested on Nichkhun, who looked very handsome, but he was not looking at me. He mostly stared at Jessica, Taeyeon, and Sooyoung. His eyes seem to avoid me. I have missed him alot, but he does not seem to have missed me. My eyes could not be drawn away from him. The wonderful memories we made together on We Got Married seem to be just a dream; it feels like they never existed. Look at me. Nichkhun's eyes never met mine. I gave up as my eyes dropped to the floor.

"I don't believe we are late," said Taeyeon with a hint of worry in her voice. "Did you wait long?" Taecyeon shook his head.

"Someone was very anxious about getting here," said Taecyeon as he accusingly stared at Nichkhun. Nichkhun's cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"I just didn't want us to be late," said Nichkhun. 

"I am pretty sure that that is not the only reason," said Taecyeon slyly. Sooyoung gave me a small nudge, which caused me to look up. Nichkhun's and my eyes met, which caused my cheeks to flush and my heartbeat to accelerate. A small feeling of connection surged through me as we stared at each other. 

"Time to begin," yelled the staff, and then we began filming. The variety show went by very fast. It mostly involved the hosts asking us questions about our recent promotions, our most recent activities, and occasionally our personal lives. Sadly, there was no mention of We Got Married. The hosts were too preoccupied with Jessica's recent activities and Taeyeon's recent rumors that appeared in the media. Once we were finished with filming, we thanked the staff and said our goodbyes to the members of 2PM. Nichkhun and I stared at each other again. My heartbeat always quickens when my eyes connect with his warm brown eyes. Then the four of us turned away from the guys and started to make our way out. Sooyoung wrapped her arm around mine as we walked down the hallway. Jessica wrapped her arm around my shoulder and gave me a small side-hug. 

"Hyoyeon," yelled a male voice. I stopped and turned around to find Nichkhun standing at the end of the hallway. He casually ran down the hallway to catch up to us. "Can I talk to you?"

"We will be waiting in the car," said Taeyeon as she grabbed Sooyoung by the arm and dragged her away. Jessica gave me a small nudge and a wink before she walked away. Once the three of them disappeared, I turned towards Nichkhun and gave him a small nod. He took a deep breath before he began. "I am not sure of your feelings towards me, but I must tell you mine feelings towards you before I lose the courage to do so." His eyes dropped to the floor for a moment and then returned to my faced. "I like you Hyoyeon, a lot." I my jaw dropped in surprise. "After spending so much time with you on We Got Married, I have discovered how much fun you are to be around, how intelligent you are, and how beautiful you are." Nichkhun then grabbed my hand and held it tightly. "I want to be with you Hyoyeon." I stared at him in shock as I absorbed his words. A smile played at the corners of my lips as happiness flowed through me. 

"I want to be with you too," I said. Then, I wrapped my arms around him. His strong arms wrapped our my waist as we embraced each other. My chin rested on his shoulder and his hand my hair. 

"I thought you were just acting," said Nichkhun. I felt the vibrations of his voice from his chest.

"I thought you were acting," I replied. He chuckled and slowly released me. We stared at each other for a moment before he leaned down and kissed me. It was a soft kiss at first, but then it got deeper as our arms wrapped around each other. Then we heard someone clearing their throat. We instantly both pulled away from each other and found my manager standing with his arms crossed and a disapproving frown on his face. 

"Hyoyeon," he said with a disapproving tone in his voice. I gave him a pleading look. He then sighed and shook his head. "Just don't get caught otherwise I will be in big trouble." I smiled at him as I grabbed Nichkhun's hand. Our fingers became intertwined, and Nichkhun gave me a small kiss on the cheek. This is going to be the start of something amazing.