A Paranormal Romance (Siwon) requested by Hyonnies

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

"Siwon, wait up," yelled Heechul as he tried to catch up to him.  Siwon was walking swiftly through the trees with his eyes scanning its darkness.   

"Seriously why are we out here again?" asked Sungmin as he was also trying to keep up. 

"Jessica said that there was a breach in the area.  She spotted some dark ones in this part of the forest," replied Siwon as he continued to scan the dark trees. 

"I'm sure that it was nothing like it always is," said Heechul.

"Yeah, another false alarm," said Sungmin.  

"Wait," said Siwon as he stopped in his tracks causing Heechul and Sungmin to run into him. 

"Why did you stop so suddenly?" asked Sungmin as he rubbed his sore nose.  

"Did you smell that?" asked Siwon.  Heechul and Sungmin became silent as they smelled the air. 

"It reeks of dark ones," said Heechul. 

"And something else," said Sungmin. 

"Human blood," replied Siwon as he began to walk towards the direction of the smell.  Heechul and Sungmin were following right behind him.  Siwon could see something a few yards ahead of him and as he got closer he realized that it was a human girl.  She was unconscious on the forest floor. 

"What is that?" asked Sungmin.  Heechul walked closer to the girl and crounched down to get a better look at her.  She was covered in dirt and traces of dried blood. 

"She is not a dark one," said Heechul.  Siwon then lowered himself to the ground as well. 

"No, she is human," said Siwon. 

"What is a human girl way out here in the wilderness?" asked Sungmin. 

"I feel like the dark ones are involved in some way, because she does smell like them," said Heechul.

"I don't know," mumbled Siwon, "but I think we need to take her to headquarters."  Heechul and Sungmin both nodded their heads.  Siwon then carefully picked up the girl into his arms and they headed back the way they came.  

 

Hyoyeon's eyes slowly fluttered open and she blinked them to get used to the light.  Her body hurt all over as she tried to move her arms and legs.  She then noticed she wasn't in the forest anymore.  A white ceiling was above her and she lifted her head slowly to take a look at the surroundings.  She was in what seemed like a bedroom.  Her body was resting on a bed as she noticed her arms were chained to the bed frame.  Panicked, she tried to get them off her wrists.  

"I guess someone finally is awake," said a voice.  Hyoyeon looked over her shoulder and saw a man was sitting at the desk a few feet away.  

"Guess, I am going to have to let Siwon know," he said in a dry and annoyed tone.  Hyoyeon then glared at him as he stood up from the desk and walked to the door.  

"Who are you?" she asked, "and where am I?"

"I think the more important question is 'who are you?'" he said before he disappeared out of the room.  Hyoyeon sat in the silence in confusion and fear.  The door opened again and a small group of people entered.  Two guys and one girl.  One of them was the guy from earlier and the other two were new faces to her. 

"Zhou Mi, you can go now," said the other guy.  Zhou Mi bowed and left the room, leaving Hyoyeon alone with the two new strangers.  The girl first approached her and leaned in closely to Hyoyeon.  Her soft brown eyes were scanning Hyoyeon intently and it was making her uncomfortable.  The girl then stood back up with a puzzled look on her face. 

"She is most definitely human, but why does she smell so bad?" asked the girl.  Hyoyeon looked at her in disgust.

"I'm sorry.  I did not mean it that way," said the girl with an apologetic look on her face. 

"Who the hell are you guys and what do you want from me?" asked Hyoyeon as she glared at both of them. 

"Who we are is not important," replied Siwon as he stared at her intently.  The girl looked at the tension in the room and sighed. 

"I guess I did forget to introduce myself.  My name is Jessica," the girl said with a bright smile.  She held out a hand to Hyoeyon in greeting.  Hyoyeon slowly took it and shook her hand.  

"That guy over there is Siwon," said Jessica as she gestured to the guy behind her.  She then leaned forward towards Hyoyeon and whispered, "He can be a little bit grumpy at times." Hyoyeon looked at both of them skeptically. 

"Why am I here?" asked Hyoyeon.  

"Well, Siwon and a few other guys found you unconscious in the woods so we brought you back here for your own protection," said Jessica.  Hyoyeon then looked down as she seemed lost in thought. 

"Why were you in the woods?" asked Siwon.  Hyoyeon continued to be lost in thought as images of fear and blood flashed through her mind.  Feeling a little light headed from the sudden rush she grabbed onto the headboard behind her for support. 

"Miss, are you okay?" asked Jessica as she stared at Hyoyeon with concern deep in her brown eyes. 

"Yeah, I don't really remember why I was in the woods.  I just remember running."  Siwon then stared at her in interest. 

"Why were you running?  Were you being chased?" asked Siwon.  More images continued to flash through her mind.  She felt like she should be able to remember but felt something blocking her mind from truly remebering what happened. 

"I don't know.  I think something was chasing me."

"Something?" asked Jessica.  Hyoyeon then felt light headed again and collasped onto the bed.  She felt her eyes growing heavy. 

"Hey, are you alright?" asked Jessica as she stood over her.  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head.  She was starting to become frustrated with herself.  Why could she not remember?

"Siwon, I think we should stop," said Jessica.  Siwon slowly nodded his head as he seemed lost in thought.  Jessica turned her attention back to Hyoyeon. 

"What is your name?" asked Jessica. 

"Hyoyeon."  Jessica pressed her hand flat against Hyoyeon's forehead. 

"Well, Hyoyeon you seem to be running a fever."  Jessica stood up and looked down at Hyoyeon, "Stay put, I will be right back."  Jessica left the room, leaving Siwon and Hyoyeon alone in the room.  Hyoyeon placed a hand on her throbbing forehead as she continued to try to remember.  

"Why can't I remember?" she mumbled in frustration.  She removed her hand from her forehead and hit the mattress in frustration.  More images kept on flashing through her mind but they were not telling her anything. 

"You really can't remember anything?" asked Siwon as he took a couple more steps closer to Hyoyeon.  She sat up from the bed and sighed in frustration.  

"No, I don't know why but something is preventing me from fully remembering," she replied. 

"How do you know that?" 

"I can see images, but I feel like something is blocking me from seeing the full picture."  Siwon tapped his chin and a thought occured to Hyoyeon. 

"Why are you so intent on me remembering something that happened to me? Why do you care?"  Siwon raised an eyebrow as Hyoyeon stared at him intently. 

"Let's just put it this way, we found you on our territory and you smelled like our enemy.  For all we know you could be a spy," replied Siwon.  Hyoyeon glared at him. 

"Your territory? I did not know that the forest could be owned by someone."  Hyoyeon continued to glare at him.

"Okay, I'm back," said Jessica as she re-entered the room with some wet towels.  She stopped in her tracks as she could see the tension between Hyoyeon and Siwon.  "Siwon, why don't you go on ahead and leave for the day.  I think Hyoyeon is going to need some rest before you question her further." 

"Fine, I will come back later," mumbled Siwon as he left the room.  Jessica then walked over to Hyoyeon.

"Is he always so mean?" asked Hyoyeon.  Jessica shook her head.

"Siwon is not mean at all, he can be a little bit overprotective at times.  Here why don't you lie down.  I have some wet towels that I can put on your forehead."  Jessica helped Hyoyeon get into a comfortable position.  Jessica then laid the wet towels on Hyoyeon's forehead.  "Get some rest."  With that Jessica left Hyoyeon alone in the room.  Within the silence, Hyoyeon could feel her eye lids growing heavy and she then fell into a deep sleep.

 

"I think I know why she reeks of the dark ones," said Jessica.  Siwon was pacing in the room while Sungmin and Heechul were sitting on the sofa across the room.  Jessica had just entered the room and walked further into it.  "I think she was abducted by them."

"Abducted?" asked Heechul. 

"Yes, I that is my theory," said Jessica, "Think about, the dark ones have been increasing in numbers rather rapidly correct?"  Heechul and Sungmin nodded their heads. 

"Well, I believe that they have been abducting humans and changing them into dark ones." Heechul and Sungmin's mouths fell wide open and Siwon looked over at Jessica in surprise.

"But how?" asked Sungmin.  Jessica shook her head and sighed.

"I'm not quite sure yet but, I did do some research and saw that there has been a increase in humans going missing around this area," said Jessica. 

"This is a huge problem," mumbled Siwon.  Jessica nodded her head.  

"It is a huge problem," she said.

"Heechul, I want you to increase border patrol immediately.  Sungmin, I want you to gather the other clan leaders," ordered Siwon, "We are about to go to war."

 

Hyoyeon's eyes slowly opened as the sunlight streamed through the windows.  She slowly felt it touch her hand and she could feel a burning sensation.  She screamed and lept out of the bed, out of the sun's rays.  The door flew open and Siwon appeared with Jessica right behind him.  Hyoyeon clutched her hand close to her chest as she stared at it in disbelief. 

"What happened?" demanded Siwon.  Jessica ran over to Hyoyeon.

"I don't know, my hand started to burn itself," said Hyoyeon in an exasperated tone. 

"Here, let me see," said Jessica as she took Hyoyeon's hand.  Siwon stood over Jessica's shoulder and saw that there were some red sploches covering Hyoyeon's skin.  

"That is really strange," said Jessica as she turned to grab a wash cloth and some medication.  Hyoyeon then continued to stare at her singed hand and she could she the red splothes slowly disappearing. 

"What the hell?" mumbled Hyoyeon.  Jessica then turned back around and saw that Hyoyeon's hand was healed.  Hyoyeon just stared at it in amazement and Jessica looked up at Siwon with a very worried look on her face.    

"How did this happen?" asked Hyoyeon as her confused eyes looked over to Jessica and Siwon for answers.  

"Siwon, I think she is in the middle of transition," said Jessica.  

"Transition?" Siwon just nodded his head as he seemed lost in thought.  

"That means she could be dangerous," he said.  Jessica shook her head. 

"I'm not quite sure, she must not be a dark one yet.  How would she be able to enter the house then?" Hyoyeon was becoming more frustrated.  She had no idea of what they were talking about and it was starting to bug her.  

"Will someone please tell me what the hell is happening to me," she shouted.  Her sudden outburst startled both Siwon and Jessica.  "One day, I was living my normal life and then the next I woke up in the middle of a forest and I have no idea what the hell happened to me so if someone could please give me some answers, I would greatly appreciate it."  Hyoyeon could now feel tears starting to form in her eyes.  She was really scared and afraid.  Jessica and Siwon both stayed silent and Hyoyeon waited for one of them to speak.  

"I'm sorry, we can't tell you right this moment," said Jessica in a quite voice. 

"Why not?" Hyoyeon yelled back.  Jessica's eyes fell to the floor. 

"You are becoming a vampire," said Siwon.  Jessica looked up at him in surprise. 

"What?" asked Hyoyeon as she just stared at him in disbelief. 

"You know, the living dead that on the blood of humans," he said.  

"Siwon, what are you doing?" asked Jessica.  Siwon just shrugged and kept his face serious. 

"She is transitioning, she is going to have to find out sooner or later."  

"Did you just say vampire?  Those stupid creatures that people write love stories about? They are real?" Siwon nodded his head and Hyoyeon shook her head.  "They don't exist."

"Oh yeah, your hand was burned by the sun, how can you explain that then?"  Hyoyeon then looked back down at her hand and shook her head. 

"No, it can't be true," said Hyoyeon.  Jessica then grabbed her hand and had a sad look on her face. 

"I'm sorry Hyoyeon, but it is true," she said.  Hyoyeon continuously shook her head. 

"No you guys are lying, this is some sort of sick joke or something."  

"Believe it or not, but it is the truth," said Siwon, "come on Jessica, we need to have another discussion about this."

"Discussion about me?"  Siwon nodded his head. 

"You may not know it, but vampires are not allowd in our territory."

"Siwon, we can't just kick her out."  

"Jessica, we will have to discuss this with everyone else first."  Jessica nodded her head and solemnly got up from the bed and made her way to the door.  

"Wait, I have one question," said Hyoyeon.  Both Siwon and Jessica stopped and turned to face her.  "What territory is this?"

"A werewolf one," replied Siwon.  With that Siwon left the room while Jessica slowly followed him.  She looked over her shoulder to give Hyoyeon a weak smile before leaving.  Hyoyeon sat on her bed in complete and utter shock.  What was she going to do now. 

About two weeks had passed and Hyoyeon was still staying on the werewolf compound.  Luckily she hadn't finished transitioning so she wasn't a full vampire yet.  The rest of the werewolfs there decided to let her stay since she clearly had no idea of who or what the dark ones were.  She finally was able to leave the constraits of her room with utter disapproval from Siwon, but he couldn't argue with the entire werewolf clan on that one.  

Hyoyeon was slowly adjusting to some of her new abilities as a vampire.  The sun was really harmful so she could only go outside during the night hours.  Her strength was almost nearly double and her vision was incredibly clear.  She could see almost anything from really far away.  It was also amazing on how much more agile she was. 

"I feel like I'm getting stronger or something," said Hyoyeon to Jessica during her daily routine check up.  It was one of the conditions that the clan had set for Hyoyeon.  She must check in everyday with Jessica to make sure her transition wasn't continuing.  

"You think so?" asked Jessica.  

"I don't know, I feel like I'm able to do new things each day."  Jessica smiled and shook her head.  

"You probably are just discovering your new abilities slowly.  Do you feel thirsty at all?"  Jessica asked that question everyday and Hyoyeon feared it.  She shook her head and Jessica smiled a little. 

"I don't feel thirsty at all.  I still like to eat human food so I don't think I want to feast on human blood yet."  

"That's good to hear,"said Siwon.  Both Jessica and Hyoyeon looked over and saw Siwon entering the room.  

"What do you want?" asked Hyoyeon as she eyed him suspiciously.  Siwon then walked over and peered at the clipboard Jessica was holding.  

"She says that she doesn't feel even the slightlest bit thirsty or anything really," reported Jessica.  Siwon nodded his head. 

"That's good to hear, let me know if anything changes," he replied.  With that Siwon left the room. 

"He really doesn't trust me now does he," mumbled Hyoyeon.  

"Siwon?  That is not ture," said Jessica, "He is just worried about you."

"Worried about me?  I bet he is more worried about me going on a killing spree, that is probably why he wanted me to leave the territory."  Jessica shook her head. 

"You got it all wrong Hyoyeon.  Siwon actually fought against everyone's idea to kick you out."  Hyoyeon then looked at Jessica in confusion. 

"What? that can't be true because I heard that he didn't want me to leave that room."  

"he didn't want you to leave the room because he was afraid that some of the werewolves would not like the idea of you staying here and try to get rid of you."  Hyoyeon then became lost in thought.  Had she really thought of Siwon as a jerk and had actually been wrong about him this whole time.  

"He just wants to protect you," said Jessica.  

"Why does he want to protect me?"  Jessica sighed. 

"Because he knows you are going through a scary transition.  The same thing happened to him when he was changed."  

"The same thing?"

"He was changed against his will and was very confused and scared for a while until the clan found him.  He probably knows what your are going through."  Hyoyeon nodded her head and jumped down from the examination table.  

"Thanks for the check up, I will see you later," said Hyoyeon.  Jessica nodded her head and smiled.  She waved Hyoyeon goodbye and Hyoyeon left the little doctor's room.  She then ran into Heechul who looked to be on his way to the doctors office.  he was carrying a bouqet of flowers and Hyoyeon gave him a knowing smile. 

"Off to see your girlfriend?" she asked.  Heechul shrugged and gave her a small smile. 

"Nope, just giving a random girl a bouqet of flowers," he said in a sarcastic tone.  Hyoyeon rolled her eyes as she walked past Heechul.  She peered over her shoulder and saw him enter the room where Jessica was.  

"Jessica is so lucky," she mumbled to herself.  She then turned around and almost ran right into Siwon who was standing in the hallway reading some papers.  She stood a couple inches away from him and she remembered what Jessica told her about him.  She then started to feel a little nervous.  His eyes left the paper in front of him and landed on Hyoyeon. 

"You need something?" he asked in his dry tone.  Hyoyeon shook her head and let her eyes fell to the floor in front of her. 

"Nope, nothing," she said quickly as she started walking again.  She felt herself trying to get far away from him as possible.  She rounded the corner of the next hallway and leaned herself against the wall.  She felt her heartbeat beginning to race.

 

Later that same day, Hyoyeon was walking down the hallway bored out of her mind.  There wasn't much to do on the compound and most of the friends she made were always busy with their werewolf duties.  She sighed as she walked at a leisurly pace.  

"Nothing to do," she mumbled to herself.   As she walked down the hallway she suddenly heard some voices yelling.  She then slowed her pace to one of the doors.  

"That should be dead right now," yelled a voice.  

"Please calm down Kangin," said Jessica.  Hyoyeon neared the door and peered her head through the little window.  She could see what looked like a meeting of some sort. 

"I will calm down once she is dead and out of here," yelled Kangin.  Siwon stepped forward. 

"She is still human and it's forbidden to kill a human," said Siwon as he stared Kangin down.  

"Human? She can't even step out into the daylight.  How is she human?" yelled Kangin.  Right then Hyoyeon knew that they were arguing about her.  

"She is in the middle of transition and we can't kick her out," said Jessica.  

"The middle? That means she is turning into a dark one," said Kangin.  

"All the more reason why we can't kick her out," said Siwon.  Jessica was right, he was standing up for her.  Hyoyeon then felt her heart start to beat a little faster and suddenly felt differently about Siwon.  

"What are you saying Siwon? Are you saying that we should allow a dark one to stay with us?" asked another person.  Siwon clenched his fists.  

"I'm not saying that.  She was changed against her will and being in the middle of transition is one of the scariest moments one can experience.  Especially when there is no one there to help you," said Siwon.  He paused in his speech and took a deep breath, "She is scared, not knowing what is happening to her.  We have to help her."  A small murmur then spread around the room.  Hyoyeon pulled herself away from the door and leaned up against the wall.  Placing a hand over her chest, she could feel her heart beating quickly against her chest.  

"Fine, do as you please, but I bet the superiors are one my side," yelled Kangin.  He walked quickly out of the room and spotted Hyoyeon.  He stopped and glared at her.  "You better not get too comfortable her you little blood er, cause I'm going to make sure you are kicked out."  With that he stormed off and Jessica then appeared from the room followed by Siwon.  

"Hyoyeon, what are you doing here?" asked Jessica as she walked over to her.  Hyoyeon just shrugged. 

"I was walking around and then I heard you guys talking about me," replied Hyoyeon.  

"I'm sorry you had to hear that stuff Hyoyeon.  We will not let anyone kick you out okay?"  said Jessica as she rubbed Hyoyeon's shoulders in comfort.  Hyoyeon slolwy nodded her head and looked over at Siwon.  He was standing a few feet away from them and his face was expressionless as he stared at them.  Hyoyeon then walked past Jessica and walked over to him.  She looked hard into his eyes and gave him a small smile of gratitude. 

"I heard what you said and I wanted to thank you for sticking up for me," she said to him.  Siwon nodded his head and Hyoyeon quickly turned away from him and headed down the hallway.  A mixture of fear and anxiety then filled her as she walked as fast as she could away from everyone.  

 

Later that night, Hyoyeon was in her room.  She laid on her back on the comfy bed as she was lost in thought.  It was weird thinking that her life was so normal and now it wasn't anymore.  She was now something paranormal.  It was starting to really scare her.  

A soft knock sounded at the door and it cause Hyoyeon to break away from her scary thoughts.  She lifted herself off the bed and walked over to the door.  She peered through the peephole and saw Jessica standing outside her door with a look of concern.  Hyoyeon sighed and opened the door.  

"Oh thank goodness you are alright," said Jessica as she wrapped her arms tightly around Hyoyeon and pulled her into a tight hug.  

"Yeah, I'm fine," mumbled Hyoyeon.  Jessica then released her and gave her a small smile.  

"We need to get you out of here now," said Siwon as he also entered the room.  Hyoyeon was a little startled to see him and also felt a little bit self-conscious.  

"What do you mean?" asked Hyoyeon. 

"That awful Kangin has poisoned some of the minds of the fellow clan members.  He is making them believe that you are a murderous monster," said Jessica as a look of anger crossed her beautiful features.  Hyoyeon in her breath as she felt herself freeze. 

"That is why we need to get you out of here before some tries to hurt you," he said.  Hyoyeon slowly nodded her head.  Jessica then quickly grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and followed Siwon to the door.  He peered down the hallway and nodded to Jessica signaling the all clear.  The three of them quickly walked down the hallway.  Siwon in front and Jessica followed behind Hyoyeon.  They quickly made it out without being spotted and were finally outside.  

"Good we made it out," said Jessica with a small smile.  Hyoyeon could feel her heart beating as fast as it could go.  She stayed silent as they walked to a car parked a few yards away.

"Okay, this is where I have to say goodbye, Hyoyeon," said Jessica.  

"Wait, you're not coming with?" asked Hyoyeon.  Jessica shook her head no and sighed.  

"I can't, I have a job to do here and I can't leave."  Jessica then hugged Hyoyeon tightly.  "It will only be goodbye for now."

"Thanks Jessica, for everything," said Hyoyeon as she squeezed her friend tightly.  

"You're welcome and good luck," said Jessica as she released the hug and started her way to the building.  She gave Hyoyeon one last smile over her shoulder and waved goodbye before heading inside.  

"You okay?" Siwon asked Hyoyeon. 

"I'm fine," she said meekly.  Siwon eyed her suspiciously and Hyoyeon turned away from him before he could see the tears starting to form.  

"You aren't a very good liar," said Siwon.  Hyoyeon could then feel the tears starting to roll down her cheeks.  She whirled around and stared Siwon down.

"Well what am I suppose to say huh?  Am I suppose to say that I'm terrified and I'm scared? Am I suppose to feel like this?" she practically yelled in frustration.  Siwon sighed and shook his head.  Knowing her panicked state, Siwon then grabbed Hyoyeon and pulled her into a tight hug.  Hyoyeon was surprised from the sudden move.  

"Look, I know what it's like to feel like this and don't worry about it.  I'm going to be here to help you," he said as he took one hand and patted her softly on the head to try and calm her down.  Hyoyeon could feel herself start to calm down and she wrapped her arms tightly around him.  After a couple seconds had passed, Siwon broke the hug and opened the car door. 

"Now we should get going," he said.  Hyoyeon nodded her head and got into the car.  Siwon then closed the door behind her and then entered the car from the driver's side.  

"Thanks," said Hyoyeon.  Siwon then looked over at her and gave her a small smile.  It was the first time she ever saw him smile.  He looked so handsome. 

"No problem," he replied.  He then turned his focuse back to the car as he started it up.  They then started their way down the road.  Hyoyeon took deep breaths as she couldn't seem to picture her future at all.  She then felt a hand reach out and grab hers.  She looked down and saw that Siwon had grabbed her hand and he squeezed it tightly.  Looking up at him, she saw he was smiling a little and she couldn't help but smile as well.  

At least she didn't have to walk this unknown road alone.  


Hey Everyone!

tumblr_m3k6w2IqAQ1qhsxq1.gif

I hope that you all are having a great day!

I'm sorry that it has been so long since I have updated.

I was have been really busy these past couple weeks and again I apologize.

I hope you all like this update :)

and I hope that all will continue to support us. 

We both a working hard to finish these requests 

To help us, we decided to close the shop.  

I wrote a message about it in the author's note explaining why. 

We just have way too many requests and we both want to write all of them so it is going to take some time.

I want to thank everyone who is still supporting us and I also want to thank everyone who requested so far. 

Sorry that we won't be accepting requests for a little while, but we will reopen again in the future

Thanks again Everyone for Everything!

Hope you all have a great day <3

- HyoBeautyeon :)

tumblr_n2hjzyalRu1t32px0o4_250.giftumblr_n06qhbZMfY1qiq56ao2_250.gif