My Savior (Siwon) requested by KimmyYeon

The Beauty Hyoyeon (Request!) CLOSED/Busy Finishing Requests :)

Written By: HyoBeautyeon

I was sitting crossed legged on a stiff wood chair as books were littered on the top of my desk.  I had been spending a lot of my spare time studying for my final exams and it was beginning to really take a toll on my body.   My muscles were stiff from sitting hunched over and my eyes were tired.  I squinted them to try and regain my focus to memorizing the text. 

"Hyo!"  I looked over my shoulder and found my roomate Jessica in my bedroom doorway.  Her eyes were squinted as she glared at me.  I have been rooming with her in this apartment for the year and we grew to become really close friends. 

"How long do you plan on staying in this dreadful room?" she whined as she walked over to my bed.  She plopped herself down and began to pout.

"Sorry Sica, I just really need to study for these exams," I replied.

"Why? You never studied this hard before and always scored extremely well."  Her eyes were questioning my true intention. 

"I have always studied this hard before."

"Liar."

"What did you just call me?"  It was true that I had never studied this hard before.  It was more of an excuse I guess.  The room was silent as Jessica and I stared hard at each other. 

"What's going on in here?"  I looked over my shoulder and Donghae had entered my room.  He was Jessica's current boyfriend and always was around her no matter waht.  

"Why are you pouting?" he asked Jessica.

"Hyo won't hang out with me or go clubbing with me," she whined.

"I keep on telling you that I need to study."  

"Is it that or you trying to avoid someone."  My eyes went wide and I quickly turned away from her.  I felt hurt by her accusation. 

"Jess, that's not very nice," yelled Donghae.  It was true.  I was trying to avoid someone.  My ex-boyfriend.  We had been dating for about a year and he was the biggest player in Seoul.  I thought that I could get him to change, but in the end my heart was broken and he walked away with a smirk on his face. Feeling hurt, I lied to Jessica. 

"That's not it."  She raised an eyebrow as her eyes stared me down. 

"You sure, because I noticed that everytime that I ask you to go with me you always decline.  It was never like that before.  You always love going to clubs."  I clenched my fists in frustration.  

"Jessica, I think that we should leave her alone," said Donghae he walked over to her and grabbed her hand to pull her up from the bed.  They made their way to the doorway.  

"Hyo," she called.  I refused to look at her. 

"Please Hyo," she called again.  I slowly turned to face her.  Her face was full of concern as her brown eyes were worried.  I then realized that Jessica was not just frustrated with me not hanging out with her, but she was just worried about me in general.  She knew I was hurt and she could not take it anymore.  

"I know that you are hurt, but it's been months already.  You can't shut yourself in here forever."  Her voice was sweet and caring as she said those words.  I nodded my head slowly as I processed her words.  Donghae then pushed her through my doorway, leaving me by myself. 

I spun back around in my chair to face my books.  I tried, but could not seem to concentrate anymore.  In the back on my mind, I knew that Jessica is right.  I can't keep on shutting myself away from the world forever.  I had been studying enough these past couple days and could use some fun instead. 

I threw my pencil on my desk and got up to my door.  I peeked around the corner and saw Jessica and Donghae standing in the hallway.  Her eyes were glued to the floor as her shoulders were slumped.  Donghae wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a tight embrace.  

I smiled as I watched them in envy.  Sometimes it can just being alone in the world. 

"Sica," I called.  She looked over Donghae's shoulder as me with a confused look on her face.  "You are right.  I could use some fun."  She imediately smiled and pushed out of Donghae's embrace and ran to embrace me into a tight hug. 

"Hyo my love, you are back," she squealed as she tugged me back into my room to help me get ready for the club scene. 

 

Jessica got me all dressed up and did my hair and make-up for me.  Something that she always loved helping me with.  She let me borrow a short white dressed that fit well with my curves.  She also styled my hair beautifully.  I looked gorgeous and Jessica assured me several times that I was going to make my ex regret everything. 

The club we decided to go to was our all time favorite.  It also happens to be my ex's absolute favorite club as well.  I was nervous if I was going to be seeing him again.  What will happen if he approaches me?  What will I do?

"You ready?" asked Jessica.  I slowly nodded my head.  I then took slow and deep breaths to try and slow my racing heart.  Jessica saw my nervous state and grabbed hand.  She gave it a tight and reassuring squeeze.  I gave her a weak smile as I was nervous as hell. 

"You can do this Hyo," said Jessica.  I nodded my head and swallowed down my fears.  I then could feel some confidence rising as I stared hard at the club's entrance. 

"Let's have some fun," I said confidently.  Jessica smiled and we both made our way up the stairs.  As we entered the club,  Jessica scanned the place and once she found Donghae, we both made our way over to him.  He stood with a couple of his friends, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk.  There was also a fourth person, someone that I did not recognize.  Once Donghae was close enough, Jessica released my hand and skipped over to her loving boyfriend.  He swooped her up into a tight embrace and kissed her lightly on the top of her head.  My heart ached.  I really wished I had someone as loving boyfriend. 

"I should probably introduce you to someone," said Donghae as he gestured to the stranger with them.

"This is Siwon."  Siwon bowed to us in greeting. I stared at him for a moment and became all giddy inside.  He was very handsome and had a very beautiful smile.  I smiled back shyly.

"Very nice to meet you, I'm Jessica," she said as she bowed to him in greeting.

"And I'm Hyoyeon," I said as I also bowed in greeting to him.

"Nice to meet you as well," he replied.  His voice was very smooth and soft, making Hyoyeon's heart flutter a bit.  

"Come on Jessica, why don't we go and dance," said Leeteuk as he grabbed her hand. 

"Hey, who said that you could take my girlfriend," whined Donghae as he stormed after Leeteuk.  I smiled as I watched the two men fight over who got to dance with Jessica first.  

"Hyoyeon, correct?"  I turned and found that Siwon was standing behind me smiling.  

"Yes" I replied with a shy smile.  He then held out his hand in front of me and smiled again.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked and his smooth voice seemed to just caress my ears.  I smiled and nodded.  I took his hand and a warm feeling spread through me.  He then led me to the dance floor and weaved through the dancing crowd towards the middle.  His dark browns eyes were locked with mine as one of his hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer.  I could smell the sweet scent of his skin and my stomach suddenly became filled with nerves.  There was something about him, his charming smile,  his warm brown eyes, and his exotic scent.  It seemed to make me want to be drawn in closer into him.  

As we danced I felt something strange inside of me.  A warm feeling was sprending throughout me as his touch glided me.  Our gazes stayed locked as our bodies moved.  Something about him seemed to excite me more.  Plus he was an amazing dancer as well. 

"You can dance amazingly well," said Siwon.  

"You are not so bad yourself," I replied.  This made him smile again and I could feel my heart skip a beat. 

Something then caught me eye over Siwon's shoulder.  A figure, that seemed very familiar, stood at the entrance.  I squinted my eyes to  try and see who it was.  My eyes then went wide when I realized it was Kris.  

Siwon started at me in confusion.  He probably was wondering why I stopped dancing all of a sudden.  He took a glance over his shoulder and then turned back to me.

"Hyoyeon?"  My gaze snapped back to him as his brown eyes were full of concern,

"You okay?  You have gone pale."  He then placed hand on my forehead.

"Yeah, I'm fine."  I then pushed his hand away and looked over his shoulder again.  Xiumin, Chen, Tao, and Lay had joined Kris' side.  I could then feel my stomach getting upset.  

"I think that I need to go to the restroom," I said with a weak smile to Siwon. 

"Want me to go with you?" he asked.  I shook my head no. 

"You can stay here, it will only be a moment."  I walked quickly off the dance floor towards the back of the club where the restrooms were.  I was praying that those guys would not be noticing me.  I was taking slow deep breaths to try and calm my racing heart as I continued to walk quickly to the bathroom. 

I was only a few feet away from the bathroom when I felt something seize my body.  My mouth was covered with a hand as I was dragged backwards.  My screams for help were muffled as I tried to break myself free.  I was dragged out trhough a door and I realized the I was being dragged into any alley way.  I was then shoved up against the brick wall and I winced in pain from the impact.  I slowly turned my gaze upwards and froze. 

Luhan. 

My ex boyfriend stood before me with his dark eyes staring deeply into mine.  I smirk sat on his lips as he moved closer to me.  His face now only stood a few inches from my face and his hands pinned me against the wall.

"What in the world is going on here?" he asked.  He cocked his head to the side.  "Hyoyeon has finally returned to the club scene, but what for?"  A small smirk curled on his lips. 

"Luhan, what are you doing?" I asked.  My voice was hard and it only seemed to make his smirk grow even more.  

"You came to try and tease me, right?  With that y dress and all.  Were you trying to make me miss you or something?  Is that why you have returned?"  I squirmed as I tried to push my hands free, but could not. 

"Well, it seems to be working for you," said Luhan.  He leaned in to kiss me.  I turned my head to the side as I squeezed my eyes shut.  I then felt a hand turn my face straight again.  I took this as my chance and pushed myself off of the wall, freeing myself from Luhan's grasp.  I opened my eyes quickly and started to make a run for it.  I could hear Luhan swearing as I made it to the door back to the club.  Before I could open it, I felt my body shoved to the ground with heavy force.  Luhan was on top of me as my back was pressed into the gravel surface. 

"That was not very nice," growled Luhan.  His dark eyes were blazing with anger.  I glared back at him. One of his hands then grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head as the weight of his body pinning the rest of my body down.  His other hand grabbed my chin hard and he leaned his face closer again.  It was a situation that was even worse than I could have ever imagined.  I squeezed my eyes shut and tried hard to free my head from his hand.  I had no such luck.  

All of a sudden, a loud bang which startled me.  My eyes flashed open and saw that Luhan was just as surprised.  Within seconds of the noise, a figure shoved Luhan off of me.  A huge wave of relief hit me as I felt like I could breath again.  

"Are you okay?" A smooth velt voice caressed my ears and I turned to see that the figure was Siwon.  He saved me.  

"Y-yes, I'm fine," I replied.  He smiled at me with relief and then turned an angry gaze at Luhan.  

"What the hell, man?" Luhan stood up from the ground with his dark eyes glaring harshly at Siwon. "Who said that you could interrupt?"

"Nobody, just felt like it," replied Siwon.  Luhan clenched his fists in anger. He ran over at Siwon and threw a punch at Siwon's face.  Siwon dodged it easily.  Luhan kept on attacking as Siwon was dodging everything.  After a few seconds, Siwon then flew in close with Luhan and puched him right in the stomach.  Luhan doubled over in pain. 

"Why don't you get lost," said Siwon.  

"I won't ever forget this," replied Luhan as he quickly made his way out of the alley way.  After he was gone, Siwon made his way back to me. 

"You sure that you are okay?" he asked.  I nodded my head.  I was more than okay.  Luhan was gone and now I felt amazingly happy and relieved.  

"Looks like you scraped your leg pretty badly though."  He pointed at my leg.  Red and black cover my right leg and my white dress was also covered with black stains.  Great now this dress of Jessica's is now ruined.  

"Here."  Siwon took off his leather jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.  I pulled it closely into my chest.  It felt warm and it smelled just like him.  He then leaned down and I felt one of his arms wrap around my back and the other underneath my legs.  He then picked my up bridal style.  I could feel my cheeks start to heat up.  

"Thanks." I leaned my head onto his chest and listened.  I could hear his heartbeat.  I don't know why but just being in his arms and in his presence in general, I just felt safe around him.  

"So who was that guy anyway?" He started walking out of the alleyway to the street. 

"An ex boyfriend." 

"Long story?"  I nodded my head.  

"Well, I wouldn't mind hearing it, if it means I get to spend more time with you tonight."  I froze for a second and could feel my heart beat growing louder.  He wants to spend time with me?  I looked up at his warm eyes that sparkled with admiration.  He cares for me.  I then realized right there that Siwon probably is a great guy.  Maybe being with him might heal my heartbreak.  

I realize now that

He might actually be my savior. 


So yeah this is my first oneshot!

I hope that you guys like it and sorry for the long wait...

I did not think that I was going to get this many requests so quickly so I'm really behind

I will try to write the other ones faster but, I still keep on getting behind

I also want feedback to help me improve :)

Anyway hope you guys like it