Chapter 8

I Have Been Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

“I just want someone who will love and accept me for who and what I am.”

The way she spoke those words was calm, but its effect on me was the opposite. Every word of it pierced the deepest fibers of my being.

I know she’s hurting, so am I.  That’s why sometimes, I want to let go. But can I?

Falling in love with the same gender is obviously wrong. What’s worse is I loved one back. I’m such a hypocrite, am I not?

But then again, how could one not fall in love with her? She’s so sweet and caring. She makes you feel so special, like you are the greatest person in the world despite your flaws and shortcomings.

I know the time would come that I’d be forced to choose between Taeyeon and my family. But for now, I want to enjoy our time together, as lovers.

“Did I say something?” Sunny fixed her eyes on the door, her face painted with a mix of guilt and confusion. It mirrored mine, except for the shade of confusion, not surprising.

“She’s grumpy when she didn’t get enough sleep. Don’t worry.” I assured the shorter girl with my eye smile.

“Oh.” Sunny paused. “But seriously, she really needs a boyfriend. I noticed that she’s been stressed out since this school year started.”

That was almost seven months ago. My eyes widened when I realized something.

That was when we became an official couple.

Am I stressing her out that much?

Or, is it our relationship that does?

I wanted to go after Taeyeon as soon as she left the classroom, but I stopped myself and decided to wait for a few minutes to pass so Sunny would not think that something’s going on between the two of us.

Rooftop. That’s where she goes when she’s upset.

I excused myself from Sunny and headed up there. Stealthily, I opened the door and saw a petite figure with blonde locks.

Assuming she’s alone, I took a step to approach her. But Taecyeon from the other class was there, along with Kangin. I wonder what they’re doing there.

“Duh, who else? Who else has that y and squishy fanny pack?”

“None other than Tiffany ing Hwang!”

They’re being naughty again. I didn’t worry as I know Taetae will just ignore them and leave, like she usually does.

“Stop talking like that about my gi—“

My heart started pounding heavily while I felt my palms get drenched by cold sweat. What were you thinking, Taeyeon?

“Taeyeon!”

My loud voice caught their attention. The two boys ceased laughing but Taeyeon didn’t appear to be nervous about the interrupted revelation of our darkest secret.

Her onyx orbs were burning. She was furious.

I almost yelped when a pair of lips touched the back of my hand. My mind was so occupied, extremely frightened by what could have happened if I didn’t come up here.

When Taecyeon let go of my hand, I instantly shifted my eyes to where Taeyeon was standing earlier, only to find out that she already left.

“Hey Tiffany, how about we hang out after school tomorrow? You don’t have anything to do, right?”

“I’m not sure Taecyeon.” I calmly replied.

“Come on, don’t be such a killjoy. You can invite your friends too if you want.”

“Yeah, we don’t mind if you bring your little girl friend too.” Kangin added.

“G-girlfriend?” Oh no. Do they already know about us? What do I do now?

“Yeah, Kim Taeyeon, your annoying bestfriend.” Taecyeon spat in irritation. I sighed in relief

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter