Chapter 5

I Have Been Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Good night, Taetae. Take care.” Tiffany bid me farewell when she saw the bus approaching. I didn’t notice it coming since her kiss, yeah, that kiss on the cheek left me astounded. Since the bus stop is near to their mansion, I didn’t bother to worry about her going home alone.

“T-thanks. Good night, Tiffany.”

She just nodded and started walking back home. I touched the spot where she kissed me and I admit I’m disappointed. After 6 months of laughter and tears, is this only what I can get? I sighed. I at least wanted a simple peck on the lips but I guess I would have to wait months or even years for that to happen.

“Yah! Let me go! Stop following me, please!” A familiar voice came from the opposite alley as I made my way to the bus. I could tell that something was going on and the person needed some kind of help so I quickly ran to the source of the said voice.

The aforementioned alley was narrow and dark. While my eyes couldn't see what was happening, I could confirm that there are two people in there.

“Whazz ya prob-lem? I- *hic* gave you a huuuge *hic* tip t-tonight! *hic*” It’s a man, a man in his 40’s, judging by his voice. Was he harassing this girl? I moved closer to them.

“My shift is done, master. P-please, go home now.” The girl protested as she removed the man’s arm from her shoulder.

“Noooo! I want *hic* an extra sewwvice tonight!!” I saw him pulling the girl’s face closer to his so I dashed like Flash and pushed the erted man with a great force that he fell on his .  “Leave her alone you dirty old man!” I warned him and made an intimidating face although I knew he couldn’t see me properly.

“T-taeyeon-ssi?”

It sounds familiar. I’m still young but I’m already this forgetful. I won’t be surprised if I’d have Alzheimer’s disease in the future.

“You know me?” I asked and moved closer to her in attempt to get a clearer view of her face despite the darkness.

“Baaack off dwaaarf! *hic* That guuuurl izz *hic* mine!” The man screamed while charging towards me.

“Dwarf!? Who are you call----“

*THUMP*

 

 

 

 

 

“I- I can’t… breathe…”

“I- I think I’m gonna… die.”

“Taeyeon-ssi! Taeyeon-ssi! Oh my gosh! Are you okay!?”

“I feel dizzy.”

“But I feel so warm too…”

“Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter