Chapter 3

I Have Been Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“OH SNAP!” I bolted up from my bed as if a lightning struck me. I forgot to set the alarm. Shoot, I haven’t told Tiffany about the dinner yet and it’s almost 12 noon. I quickly grabbed my phone under my pillow and dialed her number.

10 missed calls?  I’m dead.

My hands were shaking as I waited for her to pick up. I hope she isn’t mad at me.

“Tae?” Came Tiffany’s voice. I sensed no annoyance in her voice, which made me sigh in relief quietly.

“Sorry Fany-ah, I woke up late. About the dinner,  I…” I can’t believe I still haven’t decided about it. I was too distracted, I mean, occupied last night because of what happened last night. I closed my eyes as I took a deep breath.

“I’d like to have dinner with you and your family. I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you earlier.” I managed to say. I heard her giggle through the phone and that means she’s really looking forward to it. “Thank you Tae! I’m gonna tell our maid to prepare more food for the dinner later. Anything you like in particular?”

“Hmm… Omurice?” I answered immediately.

“Tae, we’re having dinner.” She laughed a bit. I laughed as well but I am really little disappointed that she couldn’t even include my favorite food in tonight’s dinner. “R-right. Anything will do, Pany, as long as I’m eating with you.”

“Hee hee, I thought so. I’ll be expecting you at 7 PM. Don’t be late, okay?”

“Yeah. See you later, Fany-ah.”

“And Tae…” I could say she’s hesitating.

“What is it?” I prodded.

“We… have to act normal later. Don’t forget.” She reminded me. Those words were like daggers that pierced my chest deeply.

“I know.” I let out a fake laugh again. “You don’t have to remind me. See you later.”

I ended the call as soon as I said those words. My eyes were b with tears.

“If only I don’t love you Tiffany…” I wiped my tears and got off my bed. Today is not the best day to cry.

I spent half an hour perusing my closet. What should I wear? I’m not usually conscious of what I wear when I’m with Tiffany. She doesn’t seem to mind what I wear as long as what must be hidden remains to be hidden. Well, that is definitely not a problem ‘cos my everyday outfit consists of normal shirts and skinny jeans or shorts. For my footwear, I normally wear chucks and sneakers. I also love wearing caps but Tiffany told me to not wear them often because I look very boyish and that people might think that I am gay.

Yeah, I guess I am gay, but only for her.  I never really got attracted to other girls. No matter how much skin they show, they cannot attract me the way Tiffany can.

 

3rd person POV

 

But as soon as she said those words, a few images flashed in Taeyeon’s mind…

Jessica’s long curly blonde hair

Jessica’s doll-like face

Jessica’s luscious pink lips

Jessica’s y neck

Jessica’s plump cleavage and covered chest

Jessica’s perfectly-shaped

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The dorky girl shook her head hard multiple times, as if trying to empty its contents. However, every shake she made was futile as those images only continued to pop in her head.

“Relax Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter