Chapter 16

I Have Been Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

 

[Flashback - Takes place after the washroom scene]

“Stop thinking about it. Stop thinking about it.” Taeyeon told herself repeatedly as she tried to get rid of the mental images of Tiffany and Siwon eating and chatting happily together in her head.

“I’ll show that bastard that my English is also good.” She then her laptop and opened her email as soon as she got connected.

 

I’m sorry. I offer private English lessons ‘ONLY’. Thank you for inquiring.

 

Taeyeon reread the inquiry she sent days ago to see if she had written differently.  Her message clearly stated her want to acquire the addressee’s tutorial services.

“What the hell? I didn’t ask for anything but English lessons.” Taeyeon scrunched her brows as she kept reading that message again and again.

Realizing she only had 3 days left to study, she decided to send another inquiry. Much to her delight, the English tutor came online two minutes after.

“Hello! I sent you another email. Did you get it?”

“Yes.”

“So, when are going to do it? I want to do it as soon as possible.”

“I told you I only offer English lessons.”

“Yes, I want English lessons at my place, 4 in the afternoon sharp.”

“Okay. Give me your address.”

“We’ll meet at XXXX, then we proceed to my flat.”

“Got it. See you later.”

Seeing that she had more time until 4,  Taeyeon threw herself onto the bed and hugged her dookong plushie. “A nap wouldn’t hurt.”

 

 

“FUUUUUDGE!” Taeyeon screamed at the top of her lungs as she bolted awake from her sweet but sinful nightmare.

“Did we really… do that?” Other than the confusion that envelops her mind, she was so sure she felt something else. Looking down between her legs, she noticed a big wet spot on her shorts. “You’ve got to be kidding me. I’m too old to be wetting my bed!”

“Oh .” Taeyeon grumbled when she realized it didn’t smell like pee.

 

 

“Oh no, no. It better be not her.” Taeyeon cursed as she spotted a familiar blonde standing near the benches outside of a certain shop.

She wanted to meet the girl to clear things up but after the dream she had, she became unsure if she still wanted to. Deciding that studies come first before anything else at this moment, she convinced herself to stay and wait for her English tutor, without getting seen by Jessica. That was the plan at least.

“Taeyeon? What are you doing here?” The blonde maid appeared composed as usual.

“Dammit. Why is she acting like nothing happened?”

“Taeyeon?” Jessica called again, a scowl plastered on her face. The girl doesn’t like being ignored.

“H-hi.” Taeyeon gave the maid an edgy smile. “I’m here to meet someone.”

“Oh, same here.”

Taeyeon only managed to reply with a nervous chuckle.

“Anyway, how have you been?”

“I-I’ve been good. You?”

Jessica giggled for a bit before answering, “You’re still stuttering. Don’t tell me you’re still uncomfortable around me after what had happened that night?”

“W-what? Of course not.” Taeyeon wondered how Jessica took that incident lightly. She even admired the other girl for not getting affected by it as well.

“Weird, but it was fun.” Jessica blurted out and Taeyeon swore she almost choked on her saliva upon hearing it. So that dream really happened? There’s no way she’ll escape the wrath of her girlfriend if Tiffany finds out that she did ‘it’ with another girl.

“I think…” Taeyeon paused as to not stutter again. “… I have to go.” She kept looking at her watch to avoid Jessica’s eyes as she knows it would only amplify the awkwardness between them.

“I thought you’re meeting someone?”

“Yeah, but I don’t think she’s coming. I’ll probably revise on my own for now.”

“Wait a minute, are you kim_taeng9?”

“Yeah, how did you know?” Taeyeon gasped in surprise.

“I’m Jung So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter