Chapter 9

I Have Been Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

 I fished my blue handkerchief out of my pocket when cold sweat started to wet my palms and forehead. Yes, I am sweating in nervousness now. Seeing those blinking lights and neon sign reminded me of that night, the night when I met Jessica. It wasn’t a bad experience at all, but I’m not sure if it’s something that I should be telling friends about either. Me, a college student who just turned 18, went to a maid-themed bar and got serviced like a mistress. I didn’t drink or anything but you wouldn’t know what people would think of you if they knew.

Letting out my 156th sigh, I asked myself. “Why is this happening to me?”

 First, we don’t get to spend our 7th monthsary alone, moreover we’re with these two buttheads. And now, we’re going to this place. I’m sure these two cockass will either brazenly coquet with those cute maids or drink until they conk out.

Should I tell Tiffany that I’ve been to this place before? How would she react if she knew? And what if Jessica is on her shift and Tiffany learns that I somewhat became friends with her? What would her reaction be if she found out that Jessica had spent a night at my flat?

Wiping off my sweat, I glanced at the girl beside me, who is obviously excited at the sight of the said establishment. Would she still keep that cheerful mood if she knew what kind of place it is? I doubt. Knowing her, she’d probably think of leaving once she discovers this place isn’t for people like her.

That isn’t a bad thing after all. If she changes her mind, we’ll get to have our special moment together alone. No disturbances and such.

“Okay, here we go. ‘Maid in Heaven’.” Taecyeon smirked as he turned the engine off. Kangin immediately unbuckled his seatbelt, so did Tiffany. I just remained seated, still hesitating to enter the building ahead.

“What’s the matter, Kim? Is this your first time coming to this kind of place?” Taecyeon asked as he donned some wax on his fringe, shaping it into a big spike.

“Y-yeah.” I stuttered.  

“No wonder. I bet it’s Tiffany’s first time as well.” Kangin said.

“Yes, it is. I’m… actually kind of excited.” Tiffany admitted.

“That’s what I wanna hear baby! I assure you, we’re gonna have a good time inside!” Taecyeon exclaimed and took his car keys then stepped out of the car. Kangin followed suit, leaving Tiffany and I in the car.

“Are you sure you want to go inside?” I whispered and pointed at the people going in and out of the bar. Most of them are males, both old and young ones. I also took this opportunity to spot the maid who’s in charge of greeting the patrons in the entrance. It’s a skinny tall girl and I’m positive it isn’t Jessica.

Tiffany nodded. “Then why did we bother coming along if we’re not going inside? Why Taetae? Is there a problem?”

There is. But it seems I’m the only one who considers it as one. Well, if that’s what makes her happy.

I shook my head and unbuckled my seatbelt. “Let’s go then.”

Before my right hand reached the car door, Tiffany held my left hand and squeezed it affectionately. “Thank you, Taetae.”

“Aish! You slowpokes, get your in here cos I’m dying of hunger!” Kangin hollered and waved his hand while Taecyeon is busy talking or rather, flirting with the maid at the main door.

 

 

“Annyeong haseyo! Welcome to Maid in Heaven!” The tall maid bowed before us.

“My name is Joohyun, and I will be your personal maid today, masters.”

“Woah, this scene is familiar. So maid cafés do exist, huh?” Kangin spat in amazement.

“Yep, Nickhun told me about this place. He said the food and drinks are excellent.”

Yes, it is. I definitely enjoyed my order last time.

“He also told me that the maids

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter