Chapter 2

I Have Been Blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“W-what did you just call me?” I asked her as I scrutinize her features from head to toe. As I have noticed earlier, she’s wearing a pink Lolita maid costume with matching pink shoes and white socks. The ribbon that complimented her long, curly, blonde hair is of the same color as well. Her face has a beautiful shape and her makeup highlighted her facial features more. “She looks like a Barbie doll.” I thought as I continue to study her appearance. My eyes travelled lower and lower until they stopped at those… curves. I gulped as I saw them and I felt something wet came out from the side of my mouth.

“Mi-mistress.” Jessica shyly said, her cheeks turning pink as she knew where my eyes at. I became deaf again for a while until she wiped the side of my mouth with her handkerchief. I pulled away reflexively as I felt that it was inappropriate. Like staring at her like a randy teenage high school boy is appropriate, huh? I wanna smack my head for doing that. Ugh.

“Are you okay, Mistress? Is there something I can do for you?” She asked and I shook my head.

“Uh, you can just call me Taeyeon, you know.” I told her.

“I’m sorry, mistress, but I cannot. It’s a rule.” She explained as she ushered me to a table nearby. Almost everyone, mostly the men, in the house stared at us while we were walking. It made me feel uncomfortable but the feeling went away when Jessica held my shoulders when she assisted me to sit down on the tatami.

I didn’t notice that she brought me to another table, probably because I was busy looking around the place. “Uh? Why did you bring me here?” I asked while glancing at the men from the opposite side. “I noticed you’re alone so I took you here, if you don’t mind, mistress.” She replied politely as she hands me the menu.

“Thank you, just leave it on the table while I-“ She put the menu on the down immediately and hurriedly came to my side when she saw me removing my shoes. “H-hey…” I tried to stop her but she already did it. “T-thanks, you didn’t have to.” I bowed my head and she smiled at me. “Like I said mistress, I am your servant tonight. If there’s anything you want to do with me, just tell me.”

I gulped when I heard that. “Anything? Like anything?”

I stood up. Looks like I came to the wrong place. I looked around again and I saw that I’m the only girl in this place. So that’s why they were throwing weird stares at me huh? “Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter