[Not] My Miracle, Lee Jonghyun

My Miracle

Since Mari’s crying incident some days ago, Jonghyun turns to be like Mari’s shadow, especially with his anger to Jinyi for not having enough trust on him. Jonghyun prefer to spend his free time with his noona rather than visiting Jinyi on her filming set. Just like today, he is waiting for Mari to go home together when Mari’s advice ringing in his head.

“You have to talk to her, or you want me to help?” said Mari when they are both about to sleep yesterday night.

‘Should I talk to her?’ Junghyun mumbled and he rummaged his hair in frustration, what happen with me, I miss her so much.

Suddenly Mari’s voice and figure when she was playing piano and singing CNBLUE song My Miracle was forming clearly in his eyes.

Jonghyun smiled and now he knows clearly what he wanted and should do. He hurriedly texting Mari and leave the car park. It is a bit late, but Jonghyun doesn’t care, the urge getting on him and he felt that he should do right now or he will regretted.

***

Jinyi’s apartment is quite for the night almost reach midnight, but there at the 10 floor Jonghyun saw the lamp is still on.

‘I’m downstair, will you come down?’ said Jonghyun once Jinyi replied his hello.

Jinyi open her bedroom curtain and saw a man leaned against the milky white mini cooper driver door, he smiled at her. She hesitated at first one part of her telling to ignore him but the other part was curious what brought Jonghyun come to her in this late. And finally it was her curiosity won and Jinyi obeyed to come down and she saw Jonghyun’s smile grew wider exposing his dimples.

‘Thanks for coming, I thought you won’t see me again,’ said Jonghyun.

‘It was you that never call or text me firstly,’

Jonghyun grinned, ‘that’s different with meeting face to face.’

Jinyi chuckled upon hearing Jonghyun's excuse.

‘So, what now?’ Jinyi asked, ‘is there anything you want to tell me?’

Jonghyun shook his head and walked around his car and opened passenger seat door.

‘There something I wanna show you, please,’ he asked Jinyi to sit in.

Almost all the way they drive both Jonghyun and Jinyi share a silent moment. Until Jonghyun parked his car under a big tree, and Jinyi recognize it was the place she ever visit – also with Jonghyun – some time ago.

By the time Jinyi step out from the car and looking into the distant, down there, the view is incredibly beautiful. It is like ocean of sparkling lamp and the stars join in one harmony.  No wonder Mari love the place because it’s pretty beautiful.

From behind suddenly Jinyi heard somebody singing, yes it was Jonghyun put out his guitar and singing,

 

Such a feeling’s coming over me from you

There is only one wish on my mind

I long to be close to you

I long to be close to you

I’ll be in you side

Forever more

 

You’re miracle to me

Miracle to me

Let me tell you this

I don’t wanna love your love

My love

You’re miracle to me

Miracle to me   

Let me tell you this

But I cannot explain how much I love you

 

There’s nothing could compare what Jinyi’s feeling at the moment she spun around to find the source and Jonghyun was there, stood couples steps before her, holding his guitar and serenaded her.

Jonghyun continued to sing when Jinyi frozen on the spot. She almost forgets how beautiful Jonghyun’s voice is, how tender he delivers the song to her.

‘For me, you’re my miracle Meahri-ah,’ he said once he finishes the song.  ‘Between me and noona there something none can’t understand. But one thing I can be sure that our relationship is always to be brother and sister, no more.’

‘How can you be sure? None knows what future will be like,’

‘Exception for me and noona,’

‘You’re not God.’

‘As for my relationship with noona, I can be God, between us there thick and high wall that none of us wanted to break through, especially her. No matter how much we wanted to take our relationship into the different level, but nope. We can’t, I can’t tell you why or what we had share in the past ‘cause it’s not my capability to talk about that. It’s true that you will share with her but of course in different way.’

‘Didn’t you realize, that you’ve just confessed that both of you have more than brother and sister feeling?’

‘We were or I was to be exact,’

Jinyi’s heart sank upon hearing what Jonghyun had said, she knows from the start how blunt he is but of course she is never expect that he will say that word, “I was to be exact,” Oh my, why didn’t he just say, “no, we never,”?

‘But she refused it, she tends to be my sister rather than to be someone I love as couple, she loves me as her little brother.’

‘What make you think that I’ll swallow whatever you said to me?’

‘Nothing,’

Jinyi’s eyes widened. Nothing? What does he mean?

‘Then why you did to do something like this?’ Jinyi couldn’t help herself but asked. Jonghyun had expected nothing then what did he want from her?

‘In some occasion noona is more important than my own life, so, I can’t ask you to trust in me or stick with me; I just do whatever I want to do to prove my feeling. For me not to regret in the future ‘cause I giving up that easy.’

Now it is clear for Jinyi, that if she wants to stick with this man, it is mean she share her love with other woman although the man she loved claimed they will share in different ways. But what will kind of differences?

This man next to her admitted he ever crushed on somebody he claimed to be his sister. Jinyi walked in the man she loved come out from his sister room in the morning and since the house only has one room, that was mean both of them had shared bed. What else both of them could share? Jinyi has no courage to imagine it and now this man turn everything into her hands. He didn’t expect something when he – finally – confessed his feeling properly. And now, everything goes around to her, if Jinyi wish to keep their relationship alive, Mari is of course be a part of the deal, the question is, will she? Will Jinyi bear their sharing? Or does Mari know this all along? But knowing Jonghyun, Jinyi almost sure that Mari knows nothing.

***

Just like before, both Jonghyun and Jinyi shared silent moment all the way they get back to Jinyi’s house. No one of them spoke and no music played either.

‘I didn’t push you,’ Jonghyun finally said once he parked his car – Mari’s car actually – in front of Jinyi’s house as for Jinyi kept staying for a moment. ‘I’ll take whatever your decision is,’

‘Can you, at least, let me know why eonnie is way much important than me,’ Jinyi asked quietly.

‘No I can’t,’ here the stubborn Jonghyun if people don’t know who he is. ‘You way more important to me right now, it just some occasion I choose noona over everything that might come to me.’

‘But what kind of occasions!?’ Jinyi almost yelled by her frustration, how come there people as stubborn as Jonghyun?

‘I told you I can’t explain, it’s not my capability …’

‘Lee Jonghyun!!!’

‘Sorry,’

‘Do you mean I have to trust you blindly?’

‘For now, yes,’

‘I can’t believe this,’ her voice raising hard. ‘What if both of you …’ Jinyi didn’t finish his sentences but Jonghyun seemed understand what Jinyi want to said.

‘If you can’t trust me, then we’re better not continuing this,’ he said quietly but clearly.

Jinyi made her way out of the car without saying or looking at Jonghyun, she seriously didn’t understand with the way Jonghyun’s think.

As for Jonghyun, he just left Jinyi’s house once he saw she switch off her lamp. He felt sorry for her but for him there no choice and he said the truth, sometimes Mari comes first even for his life. If only Jinyi knows Jonghyun ever wanted to leave his band just because their manager not allowed him to visit Mari.

***

Jonghyun slipped under the blanket once he arrived at Mari’s house. Mari was already sleeping and this is one of his favorite times, watching her sleeping. He ever loves this woman as lover but now she is no more than his sister otherwise how could he just sleep comfortably next to her? Why Jinyi can’t understand that?

 

 

 

 

yeah finally update hehehe any comment? I'm working to fix part by part to update the next chapter :) Untill then enjoy my story ...........................