Triangle

My Miracle

‘Gone? Did her...’

 

‘No, she didn’t killed those babies, instead, she kill herself,’

 

‘What that supposed to means?’

 

Jonghyun chuckled though for Jungshin, he hardly find anything funny here and for the first time since he started talking, Jonghyun looked up at Jungshin.

 

‘Do you really think that Noona would have heart to abort the baby? No matter how disgust she is to the father, did you think she will do it?’

 

Jungshin shook his head, it’s true, and Mari wouldn’t have heart even to kill a fly let alone a baby, her baby, that’s impossible.

 

‘She’s suicide, not only once or two or trice, she did it several times. That’s why she hates doctor and hospital. Jungah Noona is the only doctor she allowed to be close with, beside, Jungah Noona isn’t looked like doctor, that’s why she’s still comfortable.’ Jonghyun continued.

 

‘The only baby who almost safe was when Noona suicide in Japan, did you remember when I threatening I’ll withdraw from the band?’

 

Jungshin nodded. How come he forgets that day? Jonghyun out of random blue insisted to go to Kyoto and when Daepyonim strongly oppose the idea, he even said he didn’t care how much fine he had to pay if he broke the contract, although in the end the company allowed him to take two days off.

 

‘Noona found her pregnancy and she suicide, at first, doctor claimed that both of the mother and baby were safe and they’re, but that’s only last hours and the baby also gone, I know what are you thinking,’ Jongyhun waved his hand once he caught Jungshin staring at him with weird expression. ‘But I can guarantee, no, she’s too weak to kill the baby beside, I was with her all the time, maybe it because her body and her mind unconsciously against the tiny living.

 

‘I took her to Busan and stay there for sometimes, she managed to recover and we seek Jungah Noona for help, and its work. After few months under Jungah Noona’s care, she got better but she still needed some medicine to control her.

 

‘One day Eomma find out about my feeling to her and my parents decided to take Noona as their legal daughter.’

 

Jungshin chuckled. ‘So it was her,’

 

Jonghyun looked at him with confusion and the younger recounted the conversation between him and Mrs. Lee back in Mari’s unit.

 

Jonghyun smiled, ‘I was furious that day, I felt betrayed and it took sometimes for me to accept and finally let her go. I just lied to myself if I insisted I can win her heart someday, no I have no chance. If I looked back the day, we aren’t supposed together. From the beginning we aren’t destined, I’ve never have a chance with her.’

 

‘How come you so sure about that Hyung,’

 

‘I just know it,’ Jonghyun shook his head. ‘Noona is faithful person and actually there somebody else – not me − who made her come to our performance that day.’

 

Jungshin looked at Jonghyun with what-are-you-talking-about look.

 

Jonghyun laughed, ‘did you think she stop by just because she wants to listen to our horrible playing that day?’

 

‘Didn’t she?’

 

‘No,’ Jonghyun shook his head and laughed, ‘it’s ‘cause of you,’

 

‘No kidding Hyung,’

 

‘I’m not, how to say, you’re Noona’s love at the first sight, but she knew you couple of days before she stopped by.’

 

‘How come?’

 

‘She told me, first time she met you was when he had lunch at Okasan’s shop, she admired you from behind and she’s kind of stalking you until she knows you’re band member and she bravely came to our performance.’

 

Another surprising revelation from Jonghyun about Mari, why does this woman is full of surprise? Jungshin sat there dumbfounded, his brain seemed can’t process anything right now, there too much information about her, yes too much, just too much.

 

‘So Mari is Hyung’s foster sister?’ Jungshin asked after both of them silence for sometimes.

 

‘Yes she is; I’m sorry I never talk about this. It isn’t I don’t trust any of you but it’s because we want to protect her, we don’t want people start curious why my parents all of sudden adopted another daughter when they’re already have two. The least people know the safest secret will be isn’t it? But I know someday there somebody else needs to know other than my family,’

 

Jonghyun was true and Jungshin can’t blame him either, suddenly Mari’s voice rang in his ear,

 

‘It’s something I can’t share,’

 

Yeah who can share something like that easily?

 

‘Jungshin-ah,’ Jonghyun called.

 

‘Hm ...’

 

‘Will you leave her?’

 

‘Why Hyung asked me that? There no way I leave her Hyung, I love her, very much.’

 

Jonghyun nodded. ‘I hope your love to her will last longer because she really needs you, do you know why I giving up on her?’

 

Jonghyun smiled when Jungshin looked at him with question looked.

 

‘Weeks after she moved to Seoul, I found out that she didn’t take any pills and when I asked her why, she said your presence alone is enough to soothe her mind, she didn’t need sleeping pill to help her sleep in the night and miraculously she didn’t need emotional control pills to calm her down when she had ups and downs mood. That was I realize her strong feeling for you, she doesn’t need to be with you but she was already in better state. I was so scared, I scared when eventually you know her feeling and unable to return her feeling, she will devastated, and when that happens, she has no reason to live anymore. So please don’t leave her,’

 

‘I won’t Hyung, don’t worry about that,’

 

‘Thank you,’

 

 

 

Short update..... I'm still not in the mood to write anything (still on the process of healing my broken heart that probably will break again on the 25th). 

 

Nothing much in this story, just Jonghyun confession :))) I hope you enjoy this short chapter and happy weekend.

 

 

For EXO fans (if you're happen to read my fic here) enjoy the Lost Planet concert :))