Mari and The Boys

My Miracle

Yonghwa just wake up when his phone ringing.

‘Yes. What’s up,’ his voice came hoarsely and somewhat funny so that the female voice on the other side laughing so hard. ‘What are you laughing at, you wake me up in the morning just to laugh at me?!’ Yonghwa irritated.

The laugh sounds grew louder in his ear.

‘Morning your head?! It’s almost 5 afternoons, and you reckon its still morning? Oh come on lazy leader you gotta have dozen alarm to wake you up.’

Yonghwa glance to the watch on his side table, he smile, she is right.

‘I slept at 4,’ Yonghwa said defensively it’s not clear whether 4 morning or afternoon and suddenly he remember something, ‘anyway how do you know it’s already 5, are you in Asia?’

Another laugh.

‘I’m in front of your dorm door.’

Yonghwa jump by her replays.

‘What!!!’

Yonghwa hurriedly pull jumper over his sleeveless tee and run up to the front door.

‘Hi hello…’ greeted the girl in white tee and blue jeans her long hair is tied in pony tail. She chuckled with how Yonghwa’s looks like. No one will believe if the guy next to her is one of the most popular guys on earth. Messy hair, oily faces plus unshaved with only black training trousers and crumpled jumper.

Mari can not help but burst into laughter.

‘Is there any funny thing?’ Yonghwa asked in confusion.

Mari shrugged.

‘Where’s the other?’ Mari asked when she found the dorm is pretty quite. ‘My pet,’

‘Dunno, gone for schedule, may be.’ Yonghwa replied while he took water from refry. ‘Anyway, have a new project, haven’t you?’

Mari shook her head, ‘no, just for holiday.’

Yonghwa pouted, she always likes that one. Holiday every time and everywhere she likes. Not like him who trapped inside the studio room whole time.

They began to exchanging story to each other while Jonghyun and Minhyuk come.

‘Oh who’s coming?’ exclaimed Jonghyun and hugged Mari.

‘My pet!!!’ Mari exclaimed as she flew into Jonghyun hug and let the boy lifts her up.

‘How are you?’ asked Minhyuk while hugged Mari who bit unstable after Jonghyun had set her down.

‘As you see, I’m perfectly fine.’ Mari replied with wide smile.

‘When do you come? ‘Jonghyun asked again.

‘Just hours ago. Where’s Jungshin?’

‘He has photo shoot, he said he’ll home by dinner.’ replied Minhyuk.

But it was in minutes the one they were talking about is shows up. Jungshin came with his usual grimaces but his smile faded seeing the one who sits beside Yonghwa and under Jonghyun’s arm.

‘Oh, look, who’s coming, blessed you Jungshin.’ Mari cried when Jungshin approached them and immediately leave Jonghyun.

Jungshin looks puzzle with Mari exclamation. And Minhyuk explain it.

‘We just wondering when will you come back home.’

Jungshin “oh-ing” and hesitantly he spread his hand and Mari flew to his in matter of second, sending the other three in to laughter.

‘Ahh what I miss you guys…’ said Mari when she breaking free from Jungshin’s arm.

‘So, what make you here, a new project have you?’ asked Jungshin as he sinking to the couch beside Jonghyun.

Mari pouted, ‘Can’t I visiting my friend without working reason? I’m not like you guys, I’m working on my own, I can quit whenever I want, and anyway, do you guys have any food?’ she said as her stomach growled.

‘Noona you know us; you should bring food if come here.’ Jonghyun laughed.

Mari grunted and takes steps to kitchen.

‘What do you want for dinner?’ Mari asked.

‘I don’t want pasta or spaghetti!’ Jonghyun replied quickly.

Mari laughs.

‘Anything, you’re good at cooking.’ This time it was Yonghwa.

‘It is compliment or softer way to made me cooked?’ Mari pouted.

‘You’re indeed good at cooking.’ Jungshin said in low voice as he approached her.

Mari half confuse half pleased with Jungshin’s compliment for he has never did before but all the time.

‘Anything I can help?’ offered him.

‘Well, yeah, here then if you don’t mind.’

Mari did not know if Jungshin secretly took glance whenever he has chance to and he thinks that Mari did not know it and she is. Mari is too focuses on giving Jungshin instruction to help her preparing dinner.

Within an hour, the dinner table already packed with much kind of dishes but no one in Korean.

‘Waaa looks nice, ‘said Minhyuk.

‘No Korean food?’ asked Jonghyun.

Mari pouted, ‘you’re Korean, everyday eat Korean, not nice for me to cook something that you’re expert on it, you’ll give me a lot of complaint than compliment.’

Yonghwa laughs with Mari defenses, she is right, he thinks.

‘I just remember where my ticket is?’ Mari asked as she starts to chew her food.

‘What ticket?’Yonghwa asked back.

Mari frowned, ‘your concert ticket. Aren’t you gonna give me one?’

‘How many you want?’ Jungshin asked.

‘How many you wanna give?’ Mari challenges him.

‘I can book you whole if you wanna.’

Mari laughed, ‘just one is enough.’

‘Sure?’ Jonghyun asked.

'It's still next 4 months, why do you so hurry.' Yonghwa said.

Mari chuckled.

The dinner came as family looks dinner, Jonghyun did not much complaint tough some dishes he did never touch, and as usual it was Yonghwa who finish everything.

Mari look at he watch before he asked Jonghyun to send her back to the hotel. Jonghyun did not move but stay still on couch, wait I’m still full, he makes an excuses. Mari is about to asked Yonghwa when Jungshin volunteered himself.

‘I need to go to store to buy some of strings.’ He said.

***

Mari is sinks on the couch next to Yonghwa when Jonghyun comes home.

‘Oh you’re here,’ greeted him.

‘Dongsaeng ah, can I ask your favor?’ Mari sat up with pleaded eyes looking at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun grinning, ‘anything…’

'You better not.’ Yonghwa cut across.

Jonghyun rolled his head to face his leader.

‘Oh what this is all about noona?’   Jonghyun asked to both Mari and Yonghwa.

Mari pouted toward Yonghwa.

‘Help me; I’m about to moving up here.’

‘Moving? To this dorm?’

Yonghwa laughed for Jonghyun silliness. And Mari shook her head impatiently.

‘Noooo, I rent an apartment near by, I wanna live here for some time.’ Mari explained.

Jonghyun’s eyes widened.

‘Are you?!’

At the same time Minhyuk and Jungshin come home and overheard the part of Mari said that she wants to live here at some times.

‘Oh who does gonna live here?’ Minhyuk asked.

Yonghwa jerking his head to indicated Minhyuk that it was Mari.

‘Awww what a cool, then you’ll cook for us every time? You can have my room, that’s the cleanest room in this house,’ exclaimed Minhyuk and he went on saying to Jungshin, ‘you don’t mine to share room with me during Mari’s staying do you?’

Jungshin stomach turn over hearing the conversation, it is can not be happen. However, Mari, Yonghwa and Jonghyun puzzled by Minhyuk’s excitement.

‘What are you talking about?’ Mari asked in confusion.

‘You gonna stay here do you?’ Minhyuk asked.

Mari burst into laughter and shaking her head heavily.

‘Oh no, of course not! It would be a big scandal if I live with you guys.’

Then she explains about her needing of the guys to help for her movement which sent another excitement for Minhyuk but Jungshin still keep silent, since he has no idea what to say or does. Mari will live here, it’s going to be another hard times, he thinks.