CNBLUE

My Miracle

It stills seven in the morning, and of course none was alive in CNBLUE’s dorm. The curtain was still closed, giving a slit of sunlight that coming through joined of the thick curtain. It was as he expected but Teddy can not help himself but sighed as he drew away the curtain, opened up the window and he smiled as the fresh air hit him.

 

One thing that he was proud about recently was the fact that the dorm was like proper home. Of course, then why their girlfriends came here for?  It was not like the made their girlfriend as maid but let’s accept the fact that the boys were not the typical of tidy one, well at least for Yonghwa and Jonghyun. The Busan duo were helpless in those things so the unfortunate luck who went to Shinhye and Jinyi.

 

Teddy made his way to Jonghyun’s room, it was dark once he open the door but still he was able to figure out who was sleeping there and he frowned and stepped back, closed the door silently. And made his way to the maknae’s room instead

 

‘Wake up,’ he shook Jungshin’s shoulder softly.

 

Jungshin shifted and turned to the other side of bed, did not budge to wake up.

 

‘Yah, Jungshin-ah, wake up,’ Teddy shook harder.

 

Jungshin sleepily open his eyes and groaned.

 

‘Wae Hyung? Its too early, and we don’t have schedule either,’ Jungshin pulled up his blanket.

 

‘It’s not about schedule but its about CNBLUE, so sleepyhead, if you care enough with your band, wake up right now ‘cause we need to talk, its urgent,’ Teddy said with full of authority in his voice.

 

 Jungshin shoot up and rubbed his sleepy eyes, ‘what happen?’

 

‘We’ll talk,’ Teddy said as he closed the door behind him.

 

And when Jungshin made his way into living room, Minhyuk was walking in front of him with glass of water in his left hand and Teddy dragged Yonghwa out of his room.

 

‘What happen? You better have a good reason for dragged me out of my bed this early Hyung, I was just sleep at 5,’ Yonghwa groaned and sank down on the couch and Minhyuk sat down beside the leader.

 

‘Help me to wake up Jonghyun,’ Teddy ordered instead of replying Yonghwa’s question.

 

The trio glanced at each other.

 

‘Why didn’t you wake him up by yourself?’ Minhyuk asked.

 

‘Help me to wake him up,’ Teddy motioning to Jungshin who still stand up on the hallway.

 

And without another word Jungshin stepped back into his hyung’s room. He knew that something inside his hyung room since his manager asks him to wake Jonghyun up instead of he did it by himself. Jungshin sighed when he came nearer. Jungshin shook Jonghyun’s shoulder lightly and the latter stirred bit but did not move, Jungshin shook harder just then Jonghyun’s eyes shoot open and glared to his maknae once he found out who disturb his sleep.

 

But then he blinked to try to register as Jungshin mouthed, “Teddy Hyung is here and we’ll have talk right now,”

 

‘Come on,’ Jungshin mouthed again.

 

Carefully Jonghyun shifted and got out, fixed the blanket and glanced around to find his slipper but unfortunately the pair was nowhere to be found.

 

Yonghwa and Minhyuk raised their eyebrows an instant upon seeing Jonghyun’s state, old washed jeans, crumple DQ2 t-shirt, messy hair — of course, he was just wake up — and walking with nothing but shock on and not to mention his wide yawn. It was extraordinary for Jonghyun; and, Yonghwa and Minhyuk have every right to be surprise since they know Jonghyun’s sleeping uniform was boxer only. So having the sight of Jonghyun with fully and ‘proper’ cloth was definitely surprising.

 

‘Are you —?’

 

‘Save it,’ Teddy cut Yonghwa across. ‘Here I bring you something interesting,’

 

Yonghwa confusingly took the brown envelope that Teddy handed him over.

 

‘What is this?’ Yonghwa asked.

 

Teddy motioned to Yonghwa to open it and the latter obeyed.

 

‘President Han will hold a meeting with staff, it’s for your upcoming album,’ Teddy explained.

 

‘I don’t get it,’ Minhyuk said, ‘none of us get informed, right?’ he looked around to another member and Jungshin and Jonghyun nodded while Yonghwa busily read the files.

 

‘Just read the papers,’ Teddy said and the other three joined Yonghwa to read the papers. ‘Harshly speaking, he cheated your back,’

 

Yonghwa frowned upon seeing the date the meeting will be held.

 

‘The meeting will supposed to be ... hell,’

 

‘Yes,’ Teddy nodded, ‘When you’re on your schedule so you’re going to miss it,’

 

‘Which mean; they will pushed us to agree whatever the result they made since only three of us on the meeting and they hope we’re three won’t stand against them.’ Jungshin clarified.

 

‘Exactly, —’

 

‘No way, it’s ridiculous,’ Jonghyun said.

 

‘— that’s what their intention.’ And Teddy turned to face Jonghyun, ‘young man, if it’s otherwise then I wouldn’t trouble myself to risk my life to get fired and stormed in your dorm this early.’

 

Yonghwa sighed.

 

‘Well, discuss this matter and this is the farthest things I could do for you, don’t tell me if I just care about myself,’ Teddy said and reminded Yonghwa about their argument some time ago when Yonghwa confront him and told him only care about himself.

 

Yonghwa grinned.

 

‘Thank you Hyung,’ Yonghwa smiled.

 

‘Well I have to get back before they caught me,’ Teddy said as he stood up and headed to the door with they boys behind him.

 

Teddy was about to close the door when he remember something, ‘you,’ Teddy pointed toward Jonghyun.

 

‘Ne,’

 

‘You behave,’

 

‘Ah, don’t worry about that, nothing will happen,’ Jonghyun laughed.

 

‘You better be,’

 

Jonghyun keeps on laughed.

 

‘Mari caught you kissing tho,’ Jungshin whispered on Jonghyun’s ear and the elder shoot him glare.

 

‘So?’

 

Jungshin shrugged.

 

‘I warn you Lee Jungshinie, if you’re planning something silly like what Minhyukie did, I’ll kill you right here right now!’

 

‘Oh that’s so scary, but Hyung, I’ve many meaningful things to do instead of blackmailing couple who his sister caught them kissing.’

 

‘That’s good if you realize it,’

 

‘But Hyung, I wonder how their two reaction if find out about that,’

 

Jonghyun stopped walking and in split second he tugged Jungshin’s right arm and flipped him onto the floor with loud boom. Yonghwa and Minhyuk stood in shock the same state with Jungshin that now lied on the floor.

 

‘Yah Hyung!’

 

‘That’s a little lesson for you, never ever blackmailing me,’ Jonghyun crouched beside Jungshin’s head who still grunted in pain.

 

‘Yyah you two! Its still bloody morning and you were already picked up the fight?! We have problem here,’ Yonghwa raised his voice.

 

‘Sorry Hyung, it’s just a little lesson for this stupid kid,’ the guitarist grinned and Jungshin also get up and sink down to the couch nearby.

 

‘This stupid kid is your Noona boyfriend if you forget that,’ retorted the maknae.

 

‘She’s not here,’ snickered the elder.

 

‘Can you two please stop fighting?’ Minhyuk pleaded as Yonghwa gave up and simply rubbed his eyes, frustrated with the stupid snickered.

 

‘Can we start?’ Yonghwa asked when Jonghyun and Jungshin were already fall silent.

 

‘Sorry,’ Jonghyun and Jungshin said in unison.

 

The fact was, although Yonghwa was just asked whether they can start discussing, the reality four of them was stay quite.

 

‘I guess we should stick with our plan,’ Minhyuk broke the silence.

 

The rest nodded for agreement.

 

‘I’ll try to adjust my schedule, you guys tell me immediately when any of you get informed. And ... don’t betray me,’ Yonghwa said. ‘As long as I have your back, I don’t scare of anything,’ Yonghwa added.

 

‘Okay no compromise,’ Jonghyun said.

 

‘It’s about take it or leave it,’ it was Jungshin who said.

 

‘If you can’t make it Hyung, and we can’t handle the situation, the better is not giving our conclusion. They still need us however.’ Minhyuk suggested and the rest was just agreed.

 

***

 

That night Mari groaned in frustration with Jonghyun’s head on her lap and she was busy with he work while the other three playing game in the living room. Then why was Jonghyun did not join them?

 

Because he was furious, he was just called his mother in Busan, told her that he was being bullied by the other three, childish? For sure but that was CNBLUE. So actually Boice been fooled by their look. Who said Yonghwa is mature? No until they saw how he tickled Jonghyun when the latter refuse to pay his bet for the fourth times.

 

Or maybe Kim Woobin will regret his choice when he told his fans during his fanmeet that he gladly pick Jonghyun as ideal type for his sister because who will expect that the Judo boy unplugged the TV wire abruptly when he lost again for the fifth times? Only gainedflying pillows punches and tickles from the other.

 

The living room was mess.

 

The chaos and noise drowned Scorpions who was sing White Dove.

 

Because, unfortunately there no white dove at the living room that night and now it was Mari’s turned furious. Her job was frustrating and the chaos was definitely would not help, at all.

 

‘Yyah you four! Can you stop making noise?! I’m bloody working here!’

 

But the boys did not give damn and kept fighting 1 vs 3, yes Yonghwa, Jungshin and Minhyuk vs Jonghyun. The trio was furious at the white boy when he unplugged the TV wire so that the game was lost.

 

‘I’m gonna kill you!!!!’ Jonghyun shouted at the three as they continue the punch, tackle and pillow fight.

 

‘Lee Jonghyun can you shut the up!’ Mari yelled in frustration, the boys were more like spoiled kids.

 

‘Mum I’m being bullied here and you on their side?’ Jonghyun shouted back.

 

‘Don’t be childish, can you?!’

 

‘Mum!’

 

‘Can you find something useful to do?’ Mari snorted in irritating voice.

 

‘Everyone is bullying me here, I’m calling Eomma.’ Jonghyun announced and he fished out his cell phone.

 

‘You’ve just called Hyung,’ Minhyuk sneered.

 

‘Grow up will you?’ Mari said.

 

‘Why are you so grumpy? Are you on your period? I don’t think so its still early month,’

 

‘Watched you language, I hear you Hyung!’ Jungshin said as he restarts the game once again.

 

‘Arghhh you guys no fun!’ and Jonghyun run into Mari’s room and shut himself there.

 

The house was peaceful for while, without bickering and anything, just the sound of three guys playing game and paper flipped in and out as Mari resume her work.

 

It was just while and Jonghyun peeping out his head through Mari shoulder, he seemed uncomfortable being alone in the bed room.

 

‘What are you doing Mum,’

 

Mari did not replay; she was just continue sorting out the photos and set it up into design board.

 

‘Woahh, its cool, I didn’t know if I’m that handsome,’ nah the narcissist Jonghyun was back and Mari just snorted.

 

Upon seeing those photos, Jonghyun immediately took seat on the single sofa before Mari and busily scanned his photo.

 

‘Why didn’t your team who did that Mum?’

 

‘It’s yours, I have to do this by myself,’ Mari replied without looking at the younger.

 

‘Nah, that’s just right Mum, mine should be have your touch,’ he grinned. 'But why you look unpleasant'

 

'Jungshin photos are not right,'

 

Jonghyun frowned and took the maknae's photo one by one, scanned it carefully and, confused. Those photos are fine, Jungshin looked handsom and hot, the last word, hot. HOT. H.O.T

 

Oh my

 

Jonghyun bursted out laughter when realize that and only earned death glare from his Noona.

 

The time was just flied without five of them realizing it, it was nearly three in the morning when Jungshin realize his surrounding and Minhyuk and Yonghwa also decided to quit playing and settle themselves to sleep on the carpeted floor.

 

Jungshin sighed upon seeing Mari and Jonghyun were sleeping on the couch. Jonghyun using Mari’s lap as pillow while the elder rested her head on the back rest couch. Jungshin stood there for moment, trying to figure out to move his girlfriend without woke them up, but it’s not likely. It’s looked he has to wake up Mari.

 

‘Dear, wake up,’ Jungshin shook Mari’s shoulder.

 

‘Wake up dear, let’s move you to the bed, you’ll sick if you sleep like this,’ Jungshin whispered when Mari stirred and opened her eyes slowly and sleepily.

 

Mari carefully placed Jonghyun’s head on to the pillow while Jungshin draped blanket over his hyung’s body.

 

***

 

The meeting room filled by squeal, and adoration from Mari’s team. Everyone’s threw praise here and there.

 

‘Oh my God looks how handsome Yonghwa is!’

 

‘But look here, Jungshin is look damn hot! H.O.T’

 

They keep saying those things without notice reddish colour in their boss’ face.

 

What I wanna strangle them to death, Mari inwardly cursed.

 

Mari felt the meeting was too long for her to bear those compliment of how good-looking CNBLUE is. The young boss couldn’t help but felt jealousy when her staff ogling her boyfriend body. Well that’s the risk to deal when dating public figure. Mari sighed.

 

‘Penny for your thought?’ a voice snapped Mari from her thought.

 

It was Jenna and she was just realizing it only two of them who left in the meeting room. Mari groaned and rested her head on the back rest without replying her best friend question.

 

‘You’ve been dazing off Mari,’

 

‘Have I?’

 

Jenna sighed and sipped her coffee.

 

‘I don’t know it’s so annoying,’ Mari sighed.

 

Jenna turned her head questioningly.

 

‘I hate people ogling Jungshin,’ Mari stated.

 

Jenna bursted into laughter and looked at her friend amusingly.

 

‘You really love him, don’t you?’

 

‘I look stupid, am I?’

 

‘No, you don’t, that’s just showing how much you love him and how you don’t wanna sharing him in every ways,’ Jenna shook her head.

 

‘It’s not my self,’

 

‘Falling love makes people change my dear friend,’

hellooooooooo

how are you guys? I hope you guys are fine.

first of all I'm sorry for very late update, I've dealing with my health problem and been busy with my fanclub project - that appearing very late from the deadline :(

So, here is short update for you :))))

And before I forget,

#prayforsouthkorea

#prayforindonesia

#prayformexico

#prayfortheworld