The Guy is .....

My Miracle

Jonghyun went back home early today. He has no certain schedule recently and all he does just wander around without purpose. Playing his ‘girlfriends’ in the practice studio room or shut up himself to compose song or he makes himself working out session. But today he didn’t do any of those options, he rather to go home, why? His mind is screw up for the reason he hates to admit. He miss his Me Ahri so much but his pride not allowing him to, his pride told him to keep his anger still, for Jinyi did not have enough trust in him, for her suspect about his relationship with Mari is sort of friend with benefit.

But he let out disappointments when he opened Mari’s home and the ones he looked for was nowhere in the house. He had no idea where she was for he knows Mari was already left her office. In fact Mari prefers to bring all of her work to home rather than lingering in her office.

‘None is home too,’ he sighed deep once his dorm also the same. None seem at home, Minhyuk for sure on drama location, Yonghwa? Maybe but Jungshin he has no idea. Recently his maknae seem changed for he does not know the reason.  Jungshin usually did something without reason though.

Jonghyun’s startled by a sudden music sound being heard from his leader’s room, he smiled in relieve for the thought not being left alone. With wide step he crossing the room and about to stormed in when he froze on the spot. There another voice inside Yonghwa’s room, not Shinhye’s but a very familiar one.

‘Seriously, you have to change the way you sing, it wouldn’t work you know,’ and the girl laughed.

Curious, Jonghyun stretched his neck to take a peek who is the girl  inside the eldest’s room.

The girl was sitting on Yonghwa’s chair, in front of his computer and the man stood behind her, locking her with Yonghwa’s both hands that supported his weight on to the desk.

‘Rather than “I don’t want to know” it’s should be “I don’t wanna know” have you ever heard somebody sings “I don’t want to know?’ she said, again that familiar voice.

‘But you do like My Miracle,’ Yonghwa started to sing the part of the song that Mari always laugh at, whenever the song is sung.

“But I cannot explain how much I love you”

‘That’s my Pet’s song, and I always love any of his song anyway,’ the girl replied.

‘But you do like my Time is Over, don’t you?’

‘Hey, we’re here not to discuss which song I like, are we?’

Yonghwa laughed and sings his new song, lovingly he gazing down to the girl who held the papers and locked in between his hands.

Even didn’t know the face of the girl, Jonghyun is quite certain that is Mari. The strangest thing here is just because Mari is sitting inside Yonghwa’s room. It is not like Mari was never been in one of CNBLUE’s room before, of course she was. But if she needs a room for her own then it must be his room. No other else.

He knows as everybody else does that Mari and Yonghwa also close enough as friend, Mari used to help Yonghwa editing his English lyric but then again, they have never been working inside Yonghwa’s room. Actually, if Jonghyun thinks straight, the scene he just walked into was nothing. Nothing.

He knew and acknowledged that but after Mari’s crying incident some days ago; he just can’t help but keep on suspicious to whoever who seems close to his Noona and those not exceptions for his own band members.

Was he to much? Was he thinking to far? Maybe.

He suddenly remember their conversation long time ago when both of them drunk in Mari’s house in Kyoto three years ago.

‘Pet-ah, can I marry Jungshin?’ Mari asked in between her hiccups.

‘No,’ Jonghyun whispered, ‘don’t marry him, you better marry Mihyukie, he is able to take care of you, to protect you when I’m not around, Jungshin is a kid, silly kid that giving you trouble rather than comfort, ’

‘But I loooooove ... Jungshin,’ Mari stuttered and laid her head upon the table.

‘You know Noona, love doesn’t exist when it comes to marry thing ...’ with those words Jonghyun followed his Noona, laid his head upon the table and started snoring softly.

Reality snapped Jonghyun back and he instinctively pushed the brake all in sudden, causing the little car leapt a bit. Lee Jonghyun almost made headline by causing massive accident for his sudden stop in the middle of the crowd down at Seoul busy boulevard.

‘Are you alright?’ asked the Ahjumma as the elder laid Jonghyun’s order on the table on front of the young man that seems lost his soul.

Jonghyun raised his head and gave a small smile before he shook his head.

‘I’m fine,’

‘You seem not,’ the elder sneered.

Jonghyun disregard that and began to attacking his lovely food, yes, it’s pork soup! Tasting nice food when his mind in the messiest state is the best way to distract them and that what Jonghyun does right now.

‘How many days you haven’t eaten?’

Jonghyun’s spoon suspended in the middle as he grinned,

‘Eat slowly; none will snatch it from you,’

Jonghyun nodded. But still his way of eating didn’t change.

‘Anyway, do Jungshin and Mari already settled — whatever had happen — between them?

And this question catching Jonghyun’s intention almost immediately, what happen with them?

‘Jungshin and Mari? What happen with them?’

The Ahjumma then told Jonghyun the story the day she met Mari who cried and Jungshin that furious after he gone to see her.

‘I don’t know what happen, but Mari hurriedly runaway to hide her tears, I asked Jungshin, he doesn’t know but he’s quite furious after awhile he was gone to see Mari,’

Jonghyun blinked several times, to try to put everything together. Along these times the only time Mari cried was the time she said her crush already had someone in his mind, and if that day Mari was with Jungshin, is it possible? Jonghyun choked heard once he finished his thought. He mentally slapped himself for not realizing that, how come? Oh no, how long? For Mari it was quite long already, because the conversation they’d shared happened in Japan 3 years ago, 3 YEARS AGO!

Jonghyun stood up and grabbed his jacket and rushed up to leave the place.

‘Ya! Lee Jonghyun, you haven’t finished your meal yet!’

‘Sorry Ahjumma, I’ll finish later, I have to go, it’s urgent,’ he replied and quickly gulps the water and run out the shop, he needs to talk to Mari, as soon as possible!

How could he was so stupid, how could he was being so ignorance, damn Mari and Jungshin!

‘Mari ... Mari Lee ...’ Jonghyun called out Mari’s name as he stormed in the dorm and made his way into Yonghwa’s room. He even called her by name not as usual as Noona or Mummy.

He didn’t even care that his loud voice startled whoever who stay there for he was thinking there no one but Yonghwa and Mari.

Inside his room Yonghwa and Mari looked puzzled when Jonghyun sudden appearance and dragged the girl out from her chair.

‘I need to talk to you,’ he said to Mari and look up to Yonghwa who stand still doesn’t know what to do or say. ‘Very sorry hyung, I borrow her. There something we need to talk.’

With that he grabbed Mari by hand and stepped out from the room.

‘Ya! Pet, what happen with you?!’

‘We need to talk,’ he replied shortly.

‘Then talk, why are you so rude to Yongie?’

‘I told you I need to talk!’ actually he has no idea why he acted that way; he seemed furious, or jealous? It was when Mari pulls away from his grasp.

Jonghyun turns his head, surprise by Mari’s act.

‘What’s wrong with you?! If you wanna talk then say it, no need to be rude to your brother.’

Jonghyun was about to replied when he suddenly caught Jungshin with his corner of his eyes. For a split second his body was stiffening, Lee Jungshin, that name ...

‘I’m not sure you want me to spit everything I wanna talk to you here,’ he said quietly after he regain his sense and again, he grab Mari’s hand and ignoring his maknae who sanding still in front of dinner table with confusion in his face. Jonghyun didn’t even bother to greet Jungshin who standing across the diner table with confusion look to both Mari and Jonghyun.

‘Now what?!’ Asked Mari loudly once they’re inside Mari’s house.

‘The guy, your crush ...’

Mari was surprise with the sudden topic Jonghyun has brought up.

‘Is he ... Jungshin?’

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

About the part in My Miracle, it was me who always laugh in that part kkkkk

I don’t know why but I think that lyric is not proper *sorry CNBLUE*

And about the conversation between Mari and Jonghyun when both of them drunk, Jonghyun’s words were actually my Dad’s.

Last time during BMJKT, I didn’t know if my Dad attending the concert. Then I asked him what if I marry Jungshin. His response was definitely unexpected ‘cause he suggest me to marry the drummer a.k.a Minnhyuk! LOLOLOL

Please Dad my love is only for Bunny kkkkk

By the way, any of my readers here attending the BM? I was planning to go home but nope, I cant.

Lastly, hope you guys enjoying my new update ^.-

Untill next update......................................