We're Officially Together Now

My Miracle

The days was just passing by like it used to be, time running without anyone asking for, from seconds turn into minutes, minutes into hours and hours into days which then it turns into the nights. Just like that, nothing special except now Jungshin and Mari are together.

It was just another day when Mari had promise to the boys to cook them lunch since it felt like years for five of them did not have much time together because of Yonghwa and Minhyuk’s drama. The dorm was quite when Mari entering the house only welcomed by ocean of shoes in front of the door. It makes Mari made mental note to buy them shoes selves on their next shopping, whether with Jungshin or Jonghyun.

Mari took off her jacket and unconsciously made her way into Jonghyun’s room, her room, since she still has half an hour before she will start to cook their lunch. Being chief gives her a lot of advantage in term of her freedom. Yes, Mari is coming back as The FNC chief editor as soon as she is back to Seoul, although Jungshin quite opposes the idea. To him, Mari is better staying at home and be full time writer as she used to.

Once Mari opened the door she was frozen on the spot, it took moments for her to regain her sense back, Mari close the door as quietly as possible with blank mind. Where did she suppose to go? What if they know she caught them up? Mari felt her face heat up because of embarrassment. She need water, yes water. And wasting no time she made long step into the kitchen just then she found Jungshin standing with confusion in his door room. Without thinking Mari approached and pushed him aside, stormed in to his room and buried her face into his pillow, Jungshin’s scent hit her immediately, the scent she love the most, manly yet soft like baby.

Moment later Mari felt the mattress been pressed and fingers run through her hair, it delicately.

‘What happen?’ Jungshin asked.

How could Mari answer it? Just by thinking what she had saw was enough to burn her face, she cursed inside for being careless. How could she forget that her pet is growing up man and for heaven sake he has girlfriend too.

Slowly Mari recollects her bravery to lift up her head and sit up beside Jungshin; her face is in deep red, although for Jungshin right now, that face is pretty beautiful with the flush.

‘What happen? And why does your face all ... red?’ Jungshin asked once again.

Mari face palmed herself; do not know how to answer it. Gently Jungshin remove the palms from her face and gazing intently to those dark brown iris, what beautiful, he swallowed.

‘Wh-h-y you didn’t tell me if Jonghyunie is home?’ Mari asked nervously and once again she could feel the heat travelled all over her face.

Jungshin blinked several time to process what might happen and he remember  that Jinyi was coming over, could it be she was ... and Jungshin burst out into laughter only to gain irritated look from his girlfriend that make Jungshin laughed harder.

‘What did you see?’ he asked in between his laughter. Mari shoot him glare, ‘oh come on, as if we never did it,’

‘Lee Jungshin!!!’ Mari screamed without sound.

Jungshin giggled and reached his girlfriend into hug.

‘I forgot to tell you, that room is no longer yours, I’ll move your things here once I have time,’ Mari looked up to him, ‘you didn’t forget that you’re mine now, did you? And do you reckon I’ll let you sleep on the other guy’s room?’

‘The other guy’s room is my pet room,’ Mari said, blushed by the word of “you’re mine now”.

‘Whatever, and if you notice, the pet is still a mature guy,’

‘Oh is it the jealousy Jungshin?’ Mari was breaking free from the hug.

‘It is,’

‘Oh I’m so scary,’

‘I could be scarier than this and I bet you wouldn’t wanna know,’ Jungshin leaned forward so close, too close for their noses almost touch. ‘And so I guess, it is the right time for us to start to cook lunch before Yongyongie Hyung and Minhyukie arrived,’

‘Do you think I can face them?’

‘Did they notice you?’ Jungshin asked back as he brushed the orange lips in front of him delicately.

‘I don’t think so,’ Mari shook her head.

‘Then let’s get out before I can’t stop myself,’ Jungshin chuckled and pulled away from the kiss.

Mari sits still, and Jungshin needs to drag his girlfriend out of his room.

***

‘Oh what are you cook Mum, its smell tasty,’ a familiar voice greeted both of Mari and Jungshin and for Mari, just by heard the voice; her face began to change colour once again.

‘Just regular lunch,’ Jungshin shrugged.

‘Wow what things you can’t do Eonnie?’ Jinyi chirped behind as she looked down to the table.

There indeed many dishes for their lunch today.

‘It’s like we’re having luncheon,’ Jonghyun commented.

‘We’re I guess, Shinhye and Soojongie will come too,’ Jinyi said.

‘Are they?’ and Jinyi nodded ad replied to her boyfriend.

‘Its looks like they didn’t notice if you caught them up,’ Jungshin whispered in Mari’s ear.

 All Mari could do was laughed and before Jonghyun could ask couples of people came in, Yonghwa with Shinhye and Minhyuk with Krystal.

‘Oh you guys come together?’ Jinyi asked.

‘Practically I came and fetch them three,’ Yonghwa said as he plopped into the couch.

‘Oh you guys done with your blackmailing fight?’ Jonghyun teased.

‘You shut up!’ Shinhye exclaimed.

‘Oh chill out lady,’ Jonghyun laughed.

Yeah after Yonghwa made up with Shinhye that night, Yonghwa confronting Minhyuk right away and both of them were bugging each other for many days. Especially when Minhyuk reveal the whole story how they did that and how Dongwoon get involved.

‘That’s wild,’ Jungshin commented couples nights ago when Minhyuk started his story.

‘I know that’s why I need Dongwoon Hyung to help me out, he knows those things very well,’ Minhyuk nodded.

‘He’s the expert,’ Jonghyun laughed.

‘So ... it was all Dongwoon Hyung who bought the damn things?’ Yonghwa confirmed.

‘Except the lingeries,’ Minhyuk said.

‘Lingeri ...es?’  Jungshin asked.

‘We bought two,’ Minhyuk nodded. And both of Jonghyun and Jungshin were “oh-ing” in unison. ‘black leather and cheetah print,’ Minhyuk explained just to make Jonghyun and Jungshin spit out their beer while Yonghwa’s face turn into deep red, embarrassed.

‘Soojongie has good eyes on that stuff,’ Minhyuk added.

‘I’m sure she’s,’ Jonghyun shrugged.

***

It is very rare occasion where six of them gather together for lunch, since their business always take them away from nice chance to spend the time together.

‘Well, before we start this, I’ve one thing to announce,’ Jungshin said as he held up his white wine glass and his other free hand reached out Mari’s hand. ‘We’re officially together now,’ he smiled.

‘Ahhh ... ok then cheers for our new couple,’ Shinhye cried and the other following her enthusiastically while Mari could not help herself but blushed.

The sun seems ready to give a new light for Mari’s life, a boyfriend, a brother and friends that never once occur in her mind the day like this will ever come.

 

 

 

Double update this weekend and .... Short chapter hehehe

There not much in this story aside Jungshin being such a gentleman himself when announcing their relationship to his hyungs hehehe

Hope you like this update

And as usual welcome to new subbies and thank you for anyone of you who take your time to read this story, it’s not perfect and I know I made many grammatical error, if anyone of you willing to help me to proofread, PM me ok?

And the most important thing is, since it’s already February 1st so my 2nd project also live already, now it is Emotional Angels and Lovely Gazes turns, so please check the project here and participate okay? I’m waiting for your participation

Until next weekend for the new updates