Suspicion

My Miracle

Though at first Yonghwa was refuse to help Mari, but with  all of s happily going, he has no choice but follow them through.

Mari’s apartment is up in 26 floors with single room but large space so that she can modify to be whatever she wants. As writer, Mari most of treasure is just revolves around books which Jonghyun complaint about.

‘Noona are you about to open book store?’ Jonghyun asked when he opens the boxes and it were always books.

‘I’m a writer, remember? And you don’t expect me to have bunch of book?’

‘But these are too many,’ added Jungshin, ‘do you read all of this?’

‘I do.’ Replied Mari keep on her eyes and hands to put up the book on the case.

‘Ohh I hate books.’ Jungshin said.

Mari laugh, of course, she knows very well that Jungshin hates book, though sometimes he read manga but actually he barely read it and enjoy the drawing only.

It was a silent pause among them but the sound of books who sorted in some different piles.

‘Anyway where is Yongyongie hyung? I haven’t heard him complaining or fooling around.’ Suddenly Minhyuk asked and four of them seem realize with Yonghwa’s disappearance.

‘Ahaa there he is.’ Mari point toward her bed which Yonghwa innocently sleeping with peaceful face.

‘What the hell is he doing?’ Jonghyun said and about to wake him up when Mari push Jonghyun aside and signing not to do so.

‘He surely tired, he home very late last night wasn’t he? Go out let him sleep.’ Mari ordered.

‘Yahh you’re bias…’ protest Jonghyun.

‘Step out!’ Mari cut Jonghyun’s protest across and walking inside the room to fix blanket over Yonghwa’s.

***

It's been a week since Mari moved to Korea and it seems her job  to becomes CNBLUE’s chef. Beside of their breakfast, it was almost everyday Mari prepared for their lunch and dinner. Just like today too, Mari just finish prepared lunch when Jungshin wakes up.

‘Good morning,’ Mari greeted the - just wake up zombie - Jungshin who is smiling before replied among his yawning.

‘Ah, good of you've wake up, ‘cause I gotta go, I have something to do.’ Mari hurriedly saying and start cleaned up her mess.

‘Something important?’ Jungshin asked as he helps Mari to wash.

‘Yeah, ah tell Jonghyunie, I keep his food on the refry, just put in on microwave before eating. Thanks for helping me washing my mess.’  Mari smiled. ‘Okay, bye.’

Jungshin leaned against the kitchen desk, watching Mari’s back who was disappear even without waiting for his replied for her goodbye.

“What is so important to her so that she leaving quite hurry?” Jungshin also sense that Mari seems hiding something since the day her transferred into her apartement.

***

This afternoon all the FNC artists gather at the FNC meeting room together, FT Island, CNBLUE, AOA, Juniel and many more. They are scheduled to meet the new The FNC magazine Chief Editor.

The scheduled actually on 4 o’clock in the afternoons but it comes delayed since they also need to wait for FNC’s CEO, Mr. Han. As usual, to kill the time Yonghwa and Jungshin doing silly thing while Jonghyun seriously playing games on his cell with Minhyuk.

Because of that they missed the time when their boss come in and hurriedly stand up to greet the first FNC’s person and four of them froze recognizing the one who stands beside their CEO.

Mari, yes it was Mari, their friend Mari!!!

Meanwhile, Mari winked to them as she began to introduces herself and CNBLUE boys pretty sure they are not heard wrong, Mari is now The FNC magazine Chief Editor!

None of CNBLUE boys pay attention to her presentation, four of them still unable to get rid their shock. But it is only Jonghyun who staring at her from the start to the end of the meeting, piercing and studied her trying to find out what game Mari has playing about.

***

‘What this is all about?’

Mari jumped by hearing a voice behind her once she steps out from the restroom.

‘Blimey Jungshin!!! What are you doing here?!’

Jungshin grab Mari’s hand and pull her in the corner so both of them hide from people.

‘Explain me then, what this is all about, Chief Editor? Bah you gotta be kidding me!’

‘Why I should explain to you? –’

‘You asked why you should. We’re all known you like forever and I know pretty clearly this kind of job is something you’d never doing no matter what.’

Mari did not reply but staring to the tall guy next to her. And about a minute she let out a deep breath before replying,

‘I have my own reason why I took up this opportunity but I can’t tell you, not now. Shall we go out now? People will found us and maybe it’ll create misunderstanding.’

Jungshin fell silent, he has his own thought about this but he has no idea how to spit it up.

‘Is it about Jonghyunie hyung?’ the question slipped out of his mouth before he realizes what he had asked while he step aside to let Mari goes out.

Mari stops walking and turn her head, she smiles but did not elaborate then continue walking. While Jungshin keep staring at her back until she vanish in the corner.

Jungshin cursed himself for let his curiosity control his emotion, he is mad now, yes he is and strangely he has no idea what the reason behind his madness. And why he is so angry seeing Mari stand beside his boss. It is not like he dislike seeing Mari stand beside Mr. Han, of course not but for another reason, and the reason, the real reason is… what? He does not know either. Jungshin rummaged his hair before followed Mari out from the restroom

***

It almost 11 pm when Mari arrived at her home which is completely dark and silent. Mari let out a deep breath while entering her house and frozen by her shock when she find Jonghyun sitting at one of her dining room chair in the darkness.

‘Oh my goodness!!! Mari shrieked when her refry’s light shoot Jonghyun’s sitting figure.

‘What the hell are you doing in the darkness, why didn’t you turn the lamp on?!’ Mari snapped.

Jonghyun keep quiet just staring at his noona. His face somewhat irritated and Mari recognize it so she takes sit next to him.

‘Can you explain me what happening today?’ Jonghyun asked quietly.

‘You and Jungshin are really, –’

‘Jungshin?’

‘Look, what’s wrong actually? Isn’t it something good I find a job I like?’

Jonghyun chuckled so hard by hearing Mari’s replies.

‘A job that you like?! Please don’t be joking. How much he paid?’ Jonghyun mocked sarcastically.

‘Lee Jonghyun!’

‘You’re successful writer, and now you willing to be an Editor in Chief? If you only want this career why didn’t you took over your family business? Your parent have publishing company, is that making sense you leave your home for the sake of “job that you like”?

Mari fell silent, Jonghyun is right. Her excuse is pretty lame and she knows she is unable to hide it from the guy next to her.

‘Well, it isn’t completely I “like”, there another reasons.’

‘Tell me then,’

Mari sighed knowing Jonghyun insisting to dig up what inside her decision.

‘Noona,’

‘I can’t tell you,’

‘Then we’ll sit here ‘till you tell me.’

Mari did not reply but staring flatly into her foster brother, both of them are stubborn and Mari pretty sure Jonghyun did not bluffing. It is about Mari tell him or sitting next to each other for she does not know for how long.

‘I think I fall to someone.’ Mari said slowly and with small voice.

‘You what?!’ Jonghyun yelled in shock.

‘What the heck with your yelled.’

‘Sorry, but it’s just surprising,’ Jonghyun replied defensively sorry. ‘Who’s that guy?’

Mari is about to reply when her cell-phone is ringing.

“Yes, Mari here, oh Jinyi-ah,”

Jonghyun raised his head in shock while Mari smirking at him.

“There’s nothing actually, I just wanna wandering around and window shopping. And I think Jonghyun is available tomorrow to take us around.” Mari winked to her brother that gives her – stop talking or I’ll kill you – look.

“Okay, we’ll pick you up tomorrow, see you.”

‘What the hell was that?!’ Jonghyun snapped as soon as Mari hung up the phone.

‘My future sister asked me to go out.’ Mari replied cheerfully.

‘Whose future sister?’ Jonghyun’s turn reddish.

‘You know I’m a poor noona ‘cause my pet has nothing to know but how to play guitar, eat and laugh. He even has no idea how to get his crush on his hand, what I can expect?’

Jonghyun’s face now is  completely red and he can feel the heat across his ears and face.

‘Noona, how… do… you…’ but Jonghyun was unable to continue his question.

Mari laughed seeing Jonghyun struggling inside.

‘What noona I’m if I don’t know what my pet’s feeling? You’re insulting my sense then, well, you gotta drive us around tomorrow, night.’ Mari stood up.

‘Yah noona, it’s unfair!!! You haven’t told me who he is.’ Jonghyun grabbed Mari’s arm.

‘What doesn’t fair?’

‘You know mine,’ Jonghyun replied in small voice.

Mari chuckled.

‘Pet Listen, I’ve never asking you about this, have I? If you wanna know mine, then find it by yourself okay? Don’t forget to switch of the lamp before you’re out. Night.’ Mari kisses his check before left the dining room.