I Love You

My Miracle

 

 

‘Take care,’ Mrs. Lee hugged her youngest son.

‘I’ll Eomma, don’t worry. I’m sorry to trouble you,’ Jungshin hugged his mother back.

‘Mari is like my daughter after all, so don’t you say that,’ Mrs. Lee said sternly before pulled her son into arm length.

 

Jungshin chuckled and turned to Jonghyun’s parents and give them hug.

 

‘I think it is the first time we did like this,’ Jonghyun’s father stated.

‘You guys gave Jungshinie’s hug but you always say I’m creepy whenever I did that,’ Jonghyun whined.

 

In matter of second, laughter erupted in the VIP room where Mari was still sleeping soundlessly.

 

One by one all CNBLUE’s member exchanged hug from both Lee’s. Yes they were about to leave the country for whole month to start their Japanese tour.

 

‘Take care of Jungshinie will you?’ Mrs. Lee patted her son shoulder.

‘I will Eomma you don’t need to remind me,’ Jonghyun’s chuckled.

‘Alright, be safe guys,’ Mr. Lee — as in Jonghyun’s father — said.

‘Well, I think we should head up now.’ Yonghwa bowed.

 

Yonghwa was the first to leave the room and Minhyuk was tailing closely behind the leader. Jonghyun left after planting a soft kiss on his Noona’s forehead. Soon, one by one left the room only to give Jungshin some private time with his girlfriend.

 

 

The room was quite.

 

More like suffocating actually.

 

Turned his heels Jungshin heaved deep breath facing his girlfriend’s sleeping figure, when will she wakes up?

Heaved a deep breath Jungshin took seat on the chair once his mother occupied before, caressing her cheek, he smiled.

Mari was sleeping like baby, peaceful yet vulnerable.

 

Sighed.

 

‘You have to be better when I’m comeback dear, I’ll be missing you a lot. Promise me you’ll wake up by then, hm? I do really have to go; I’ll see you next month.’ Jungshin stood up and leaned down to kiss Mari’s forehead and reluctantly he turned his heel, headed up to the door where the other were waiting for him.

 

***

 

It’s been days since CNBLUE starting their Arena Tour in Japan, Jungshin will keep him update about Mari’s newest condition from his mother or anyone in the hospital. While the other girls, as in Shinhye, Jinyi and Krystal, they’re dropped by at the hospital almost everyday, together or not.

 

‘I’m full,’ Jinyi’s announced as she put his cutleries down and wiped her corner lip with napkin.

 

Shinhye and Krystal were still munching their food without sparing a glance to Jinyi. Three of them currently having their girls’ night out after Krystal practically dragged her Eonnies out. We haven’t gone out for forever already, she whined.

 

‘Who order the Caesar salad?’ Krystal asked when she realized there a plate remained untouch in the middle of the table.

 

Jinyi tore her gaze from her cell phone while Shinhye looked up, leaving her food. They were glanced at each other. Shinhye put down her cutleries and wiped her lip with white napkin, she sighed.

 

‘Absent-mindlessly, we do really missed Mari Eonnie,’ she said quietly.

‘We do,’ Jinyi and Krystal chorused.

 

The happy time among them was just poop up like bubble soap. What a great distraction Krystal.

 

‘I can’t believe that they’re ended this way,’ Krystal murmured.

‘No,’ Jinyi exclaimed and made Krystal flinched and Shinhye sent her a question’s look. ‘No, there no certainty that Mari Eonnie won’t wake up, there still have hope for the better. Mari Eonnie and Jungshinie work very hard for where they’re right now, they won’t end up like this, Jungshinie won’t give up on her that easy.’

‘That’s right, they won’t cruelly end up like this,’ Shinhye concluded.

 

***

 

‘Wow, last day, I can’t even remember if we’re already on the last leg,’ Minhyuk said as he passed water bottle to Yonghwa during rehearsal.

 

Jonghyun currently discussing with the staff about his guitar set up while Jungshin rushed behind the stage to meet another property staff.

 

‘Ah here he is,’ the staff smiled and handed the bassist a piece of paper and blue marker.

 

Soon Jungshin scribbled on the paper given to him quickly and said thank to the staff before he head up to the dressing room where the other already waiting for him.

The atmosphere was quite high tonight, was not sure it because the last day or there other reason but four of CNBLUE member can feel it.

 

 

It was different.

 

 

Boice were crazy when it comes to fan-chants, Yonghwa was screaming on top of his lungs, Jonghyun was drown in his own world, Minhyuk was showing of his highest beat while he, Jungshin was enjoying the time too much.

He forget everything, the unpleasant events that happen, his worry, his restlessness, his everything, he can set those things aside, because right now, all he knew was the stage, he song he played and the loud Boice’s cheered for them.

 

 

 

And only that’s matter.

 

Until,

 

 

 

 

Jungshin’s string was broken of in the middle during second verse of Time Is Over. It was like everything happened in the slow motion and all of sudden all of the people were disappear, the whole place surrounded by darkness and the only living creature that stood in silent was him, Lee Jungshin.

 

‘You okay?’

 

The question snapped Jungshin back into reality, he looked around him only to find that he was already in the back stage and there two staffs fixing his bass.

How did he manage to come here? He had no idea.

 

‘I didn’t set spare bass,’ Jungshin mumbled not clear that words were for whom.

 

Jonghyun nodded however, today Jungshin was said that he will used one bass only and the elder did not even think anything when Jungshin did not even prepare back up. He thinks that it would not be necessary.

 

‘You want make a call?’ Jonghyun asked out of the blue.

‘No,’ Jungshin replied shortly and almost immediately.

 

Yes no, he won’t. As much as the offer was tempting, no. Call him paranoia, but at this moment, the maknae suddenly believe all those superstitions. And of course the sudden broken string was evident enough for ... no, it couldn’t be. Jungshin pulled out himself from his own thought when his ears perked as he heard Jonghyun spoke in the distance but clear enough for him to hear.

 

‘How’s there going Eomma?’ Jonghyun leaned over the pillar in the secluded corner to avoid much noise.

 

Jungshin could see a frowned on the elder’s face and as much as he did not want to hear, by some miracle Jonghyun’s voice could be heard clearly in his ears.

 

‘Eomma,’

‘How’s Jungshinie?’

‘He’s fine,’ Jonghyun replied and the frowned on his face became clearer, ‘is Noona alright?’ Jonghyun hesitantly asked when he heard faint sob on the other line.

‘Just take care of Jungshinie,’ his mother said among her sob, leaving the guitarist even more agitated. What happen?

‘Eomma please tell me —’

‘The doctors tried to bring her life back,’

 

Jonghyun limped but he quick enough to grab a chair near by to prevent him from falling.

 

 

No! It won’t happen.

 

 

‘She woke up last week but her condition was worsening and today...’ Mrs. Lee could not continue her word and Jonghyun lifelessly hung up the call.

 

It was lie. Big fat of lie, he knew it.

 

Jonghyun was the first to comeback to stage while Jungshin was tailing closely behind the elder but instead to prepare himself, Jonghyun approaching Yonghwa and whispering something to the leader.

The leader gave a shocking face but then he nodded understandingly.

 

‘You ready?’ Yonghwa asked Jungshin and the latter nodded.

 

Jungshin did not want to think anything, all he need was to complete the concert in fact, and he did not want to end the night. No he did not want it.

Miracle was only happen on the stage, that the sole reason for him to seek assurance, another reason to continue his life.

But heaven was unable to grant his wish, the night ended. The light restored on the whole building.

Jonghyun and Jungshin were practically jumping off the stage as soon as the concert ended.

 

‘The van is ready outside,’ the staff told, the other staff shoved both of them their bags.

‘Just go,’ Yonghwa tapped Jonghyun’s shoulder. ‘We’ll go tomorrow,’

 

Jonghyun nodded.

 

‘Jungshin-ah, come on,’ the guitarist nudged the maknae’s arm, earned surprise yelp from the younger. ‘Come on,’

‘Oh right, lets’ go,’ Jungshin mindlessly replied.

 

Jungshin was off, everyone notice that, who wouldn’t by the way?

During the ride to the airport and on the plane, both of the Jonghyun and Jungshin shared awful silence that suffocating them time after time. Yet no one of them bothers to start any conversation to try to loosen up the tension.

What necessary anyway?

The night was growing old, the light slowly fade away. There, inside the jumbo jet two souls flying restless, chanting certain names as if their new mantra. Somewhere, in the middle of the stage, a piece of paper was flying down slowly and motionlessly lying on the floor, right under the light. Jungshin’s last hope which he scribbled down and the staff put it along with confetti which blown away during encore stage, written as

 

 

 

 

“Fight for your life, please don’t leave me this way. I need you to be with me, we have to be together.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love you

~The End~

 

 

 

Finally!!!!!!!!!!

started by 2013, June 15th My Miracle ended the journey by 2014, August 03rd.

This broke my record as the longest period I ever write. usually I only need 3 months to finish my draft, but hey, fanfic is for fun right? LOL ^_^V

I'll try to be better fanfic author and balance with my writing story outside AFF

Thank you very much to all readers, subbies, voters, commenters and all of my friends who encourage me  to complete this story

To those who still want to hanging out with me, I'll start updating my other story featuring Jungshin and Wu Yifan entitled 3 Days

 

Another thing is, is there any of my reader here speaking Chinese or Korean or Japanese?

I'm looking for translator and admin for CNBLUE and Wu Yifan fansite

And I never tired to remind my Indonesian reader to check my novel blog here

愛你 (Ai Ni) Dua Goresan yang Hilang

Thank you and see you in my other story :))

Ps: I'll edit 8 first chapter after I finish drafting Ai Ni,