Bonus Chapter #1 | You're my Miracle

My Miracle

Jungshin groaned quietly before rubbed his sleepiness away, he tilted his head a little further just to find 04:45 said the blue light on the digital clock who sat on the side table.

Carefully he threw the blanket aside, tried to move as quite as he could, he held up his breath awhile once he saw Mari squirmed a little and mumbled incoherent word in her sleep. Jungshin resume his movement when his wife did not shown any sign to wake up or anything, he walked toward to the closet and put on fresh brief and sweatpants in process, took glance to his wife once again before strode up to the door.

The sky was still dark though the slit of red strings start to appeared out on the east. Here, Jungshin open his daughter’s room door, it’s also dark in here.

 

‘Hey baby, wake up,’ Jungshin shook Sisi’s shoulder lightly.

 

The little girl’s eyes fluttered open and closed again.

 

‘It still night Dad,’ she mumbled and snuggled to her Alpaca plushie.

‘Hey, come on, remember our plan for today?’ Jungshin did not give up waking his daughter.

 

Upon hearing those words Sisi’s eyes opened once again but stay still.

 

‘It still night,’ she mumbled.

Jungshin chuckled and pushed the corner on her blanket aside, ‘it’s nearly 5, and if we did not hurry, we’ll be late,’

 

Sisi blinked several times before she turned her head and gasped, his dad was right! In matter of second she jumped off out the bed, surprising the father.

 

‘Move Dad,’ she ordered as she quickly moved to tidy up her bed. Once it’s done, she grabbed her dad’s hands, ‘come on Dad, we’re running out of time,’

 

Jungshin laughed and moved along but it only half away from her room when she rushed back to her bed and Jungshin raised his eyebrow, only to chuckled second later.

 

‘I forgot Kris,’ she mumbled as she dashed out from her room. Jungshin scooped his only daughter onto his arm with smile on their face as both of them walked down the marble staircases.

‘What we’re going to make Dad?’ Sisi asked once they’re in the kitchen.

 

It really is too early, Jungshin thought but it will worth to do since it was annual activity he did. Yeah he will sacrifice few hours to wake up early just for this.

 

‘Just as usual, nothing special,’ Jungshin shrugged and put down his daughter, opened the cabinet and took out two aprons. ‘Here,’ Jungshin helped Sisi to wear the apron. ‘Ok, it s done, you look pretty just like Mum, princess,’

‘I’m her only princess,’ Sisi giggled.

 

Jungshin laughed.

 

‘Well, let’s started, oh, will you put Kris somewhere?’

‘Oh, right, I don’t want him to get dirty,’ Sisi her plushie before sitting him on the counter. ‘You stay here alright? Mum will help Gramp okay?’

Sisi patted the Alpaca’s head, ‘good boy,’

 

Jungshin chuckled upon seeing his daughter’s action, and soon both of them team up to prepare special breakfast for their special person.

 

‘Baby, pass Dad a bowl please,’

‘Right away,’

 

Less than an hour when all the dishes were ready and the little Sisi was now setting up the table while Jungshin filling up the bowl with steamed rice.

 

‘Ahh,’ Sisi suddenly cried out made her father spun around almost immediately and frowned upon seeing her daughter was fine.

‘What is it?’ he asked.

Sisi pointed the clock on the wall, it said 05:58, ‘and we forgot the cake,’ she added,

‘Ah right,’ Jungshin rushed to open the fridge and took out the box, ‘its got alot of cream, how is it?’

 

The father set the box on the table an opened it, Sisi climbed on to the chair, leaned in, to check the cake along side her Dad.

The cake looked frozen, sighed.

 

‘I think we should leave it open for while Dad,’ Sisi suggested.

 

Jungshin nodded and left the table resumed his work earlier. Fifteen minutes later Jungshin and Sisi looked satisfied with their work upon seeing the table was arranged as they wanted.

 

‘I’ll wake up Mum,’ Jungshin announced, Sisi was about to run after her Dad but he signalled to her to stay, of course Jungshin did not want her to come along, why? Simple, because he forgot if she put on clothes before they’re drifted to deep slumber or not last night — well it was not night actually — and of course it would be disaster if his little princess question him why her Mum sleeping .

 

Jungshin opened the door quietly; the room was still dimmed as the sun’s ray failed to trespass the thick curtain from the glass wall of their room.

 

‘Dear, wake up,’ Jungshin shook Mari’s shoulder softly.

 

Mari’s eyes fluttered open, only to found her husband gazing at her softly.

 

‘Happy birthday,’ he whispered and leaned down just to kiss her forehead.

 

Mari mouthed a perfect ‘O’ upon hearing the wish. She forgot the date completely.

 

‘I know you’ll forget this day, paboya,’ Jungshin flicked Mari’s forehead, and Mari whined. ‘So, wake up Mrs. Lee, we have something for you,’ Jungshin pulled Mari’s hand to sit her up.

‘Wait,’ Mari said as she looked around and Jungshin handed her fresh cloth. ‘We should put on clothes before sleep,’

 

Mari laughed and quickly put on the shirt.

 

‘Mum! Dad! What took you so long!!!!’ there shout from downstairs.

‘Coming princess!’ Jungshin shouted back.

 

Sisi’s sulky face was really evident when both of her parents reached the last stairs and headed to the dining room, where she was sitting alone with her Kris on her lap.

 

‘No greetings kiss for Mum?’ Mari smiled to her pouting daughter.

 

Sisi was still sulked but she stood up and kissed her mother.

 

‘Wow, what is this?’ Mari surprised upon seeing the table was set up nicely.

Sisi grinned and looked up to his Dad, ‘it’s all Dad’s, I didn't help much,’

'No, you did great job,' her Dad told and Sisi grinned.

‘Wah, thank you,’ Mari turned her head and gave soft peck to her husband.

‘Alright, let’s started,’ Jungshin beamed as he put the candle and lit it up.

 

Soon three of them sang happy birthday’s song together with smile on their faces.

 

‘Make a wish and blow the flame Dear,’ Jungshin instructed.

 

Mari smiled and closed her eyes for while then grabbed Jungshin and Sisi’s shoulder with each of her arms as Sisi knelt on the chair.

 

‘We blow it together okay?’ Mari asked and looked at Jungshin and Sisi back and forth. Both of them nodded as Mari start to count.

 

The flame did not even waver once the family blew it together.

 

‘I love you Mum,’

‘I love you Dear,’

 

Jungshin and Sisi kissed each of her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘I love you both,’ Mari replied and once again looked at Jungshin and Sisi one after another. ‘Did you know? Both of you are the miracle for me,’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, miss me? kkkk

Bonus chapter for you all.

Actually this will be post for my birthday, but I have trouble with AFF on 9th, then yesterday I didn't feel to post it since Luhan dropped another bomb (though I was expecting him to follow Fanfan's path | sorry not sorry).

So, here it is now :)

Please enjoy XD

 

 

PS: My novel draft not finish yet so I still unable to edit this early chapters kkkk sorry ^_^V

PSS: I'll randomly added bonus chapter if I have an idea ok?