Is Yonghwa Blackmailed?

My Miracle

Jonghyun was lazily watching random drama on TV when Jungshin arrived home with furrowed upon seeing the state of his hyung. Jonghyun was look more terrible than before he left to Busan. Jungshin cannot help but mentally asking himself what happen between Jonghyun and Mari that night. Because, as far as Jungshin knew, Jonghyun is not the type to over drown by his emotion, Jonghyun is one of the rare person he knew that has very easy going personality. And when it comes to Mari, Jonghyun will change, he could be over sensitive and just like today, desperate and seemingly he had lost his soul somewhere.

‘Oh, you’re here Hyung, I thought you’re at Mari’s,’ Jungshin greeted as he entering the living room.

The latter was just gave a weak smile and muttering some words Jungshin cannot to catch as Jungshin  made his way into the fridge and grabbed a water bottle. The awkward silences eat both of them when Jungshin get back into the living room and took seat beside Jonghyun. The drama was still playing, but two men sitting next to the huge TV is watching them with no interest. For sure Jonghyun want to bombard his maknae about the ones he misses the most but he knows he cannot. He was the one who said to Jungshin, the chance he gave was not because he needed Jungshin’s help but rather to give both of them chance to clearing misunderstanding between them. But still, he was longing to know what his noona up to right now.

Jonghyun unconsciously sighed.

‘She said, she needs sometime,’ Jungshin said all of sudden, he must be aware that his hyung wants to know about Mari.

Jonghyun turned his head to face Jungshin almost immediately but quickly turned away. He did not reply anything, just nodded slowly.

‘Don’t worry about her, she will come back here once she’s ready,’ Jungshin continued, and somehow that words are assurance Jonghyun. It is like his burden leaving all of sudden and his body feels light and mild.

‘I know,’ Jonghyun replied with small voice.

***

Jungshin assurance had change Jonghyun’s mood completely. Smile was never left his face, he did household in the dorm. No more gloomy and moody face, just the happy dorky Jonghyun is back. And the night after Jungshin told him that Mari will come back to Seoul instead to State, was the last night Jonghyun slept over at Mari’s flat. Because on the following night, he comeback to dorm. He did pay visit the flat during daylight just to clean the house and sweep the dust.

Wait, clean the house and sweep the dust? Yes he did that, something he hardly doing in his own dorm. Well he is not out his mind though, and people can change, does not it?

And it was another cool night and exactly a week after Jungshin went to see Mari in Busan. CNBLUE boys gather together with their manager watching random movie that Teddy Hyung bought. Everyone attention was on the movie except Jungshin who busy with his cell-phone.

“Guess where I’m” new messages and a picture attached. Showing a girl with pair old washed jeans and white T-shirt standing at the seashore, she was smiling beautifully. It was not like in Busan beach; Jungshin furrowed and observed the picture carefully and smiled.

“I thought you’re still in Busan,”

“I’m asking you to guess, where I’m,” she replied back immediately.

Jungshin laughed and Yonghwa shoot him a glare. Yes, Yonghwa does not like any interruption when he is watching movie.

“Beautiful, I know where you are, are you having fun there? Just enjoy your vacation but please keep in your mind that you’re TAKEN!”

“@.@ who are you? Is the random Jungshin turn into cheesy Jungshin right now?”

Jungshin laughed silently and Jonghyun glance at him this time. Slight of jealousy surge into him, he knows with whom Jungshin was happily texting and it was him who used to do that with her! Yes, Jungshin was texting with his girlfriend named Mari Lee, someone Jonghyun was miss a lot recently.

“Only because of you dear,” Jungshin texted back.

“.... Take your medicine before it’s too late :P your brain seemed not in the right place. I have to go, bye XD”

“Take care, I love you <3 <3 <3”

 

‘Hyung, how far do you think you can tolerate?’ Minhyuk asked their manager out of the blue.

‘Huh?’ Teddy, Junhyung, Jonghyun and Yonghwa turned their head in unison.

‘That!’ Minhyuk pointed out the TV screen when the movie showing an intimate scene.

‘Yonghwa shoot him a deathly glare but Yonghwa could swear, instead of afraid he saw Minhyuk’s evil smirk there, oh holy crap this boy.

‘Oh,’ Teddy shrugged, ‘just don’t do it in here, I guess. We’re all known you guys are growing man and so I’m sure you can behave well.’

Jonghyun smiled with a little confuse by the sudden topic they had share. Because so far there no conversation about this matter. And Yonghwa, once again, all he wanted to do is just to strangle his drummer, what with the topic?! While Jungshin look at one after another in complete bewilderment. That is the result for being out of the world Jungshin.

***

‘What the hell was that?!’ Yonghwa snapped when Minhyuk barged into his room after the movie session ended.

Minhyuk shrugged and casually lied down on the bed.

‘Just make sure how far I can go,’ he replied. Yonghwa’s eyes narrowed. ‘Day off tomorrow,’ Minhyuk said.

Yonghwa raised his eyebrow.

‘I need 24 hours of free time tomorrow,’ Minhyuk repeated.

‘Are you insane?!’

Tomorrow they are scheduled to have meeting with arranger and director, there no way in hell will absent.

‘Then let’s see what Teddy Hyung will do once he finds out his kid ruined the dorm purity,’ with that Minhyuk got up and made his way into the door.

‘Alright! Alright! Do whatever you want tomorrow, happy?’

‘Not particularly,’ Minhyuk smiled and he seemed remember something when he was about to open the door. ‘Which card you usually use?’

‘What card?’ Yonghwa asked, confused.

‘Your credit card,’

‘Silver one, why?’

‘Nothing, I was just thinking that I need a little help for my date tomorrow,’

Yonghwa’s widened, he was seriously lost of word with Minhyuk’s behave. Who will believe that the lovely drummer be able to act this way. Yonghwa sighed in defeat and tug out his wallet, took some cash.

‘These eyes and mouth are not that cheap Hyung,’ Minhyuk shook his head.

‘Are you robbing me?!’

‘It’s worth 6th date,’ Minhyuk’s replied sarcastically.

Yonghwa has no choice but — reluctantly — handed over his gold card after Minhyuk refused to take the silver.

‘You’re going to regret this Kang Minhyuk,’ Yonghwa said with gritted teeth.

‘Oh I love you Hyung,’ Minhyuk happily waved the card steeped out from his leader room.

Inside his room Yonghwa could not help but cursing himself.

‘What I gotten myself into?’ he asked himself and scratched his hair and threw himself into the bed.

***

Jungshin momentarily quit arranging the groceries when his phone rang and he smiled knowing who’s on the line.

‘Hey,’

‘Hey, I thought you haven’t waked up yet,’ Jungshin glanced to see his hand watched, 9.45 AM.

‘I was just wake up,’ Mari chuckled.

‘Put me on video,’ asked Jungshin.

‘What? No,’ Mari refused, of course she is, and she is still in the bed with all her morning mess.

‘Wae? I’ve seen your morning mess, and all, hurry; just put me on the video,’

‘Alright,’ Mari gave up and turned the video call, ‘happy?’

Jungshin laughed, the figure of someone he missed was there, cocooned in the white thick blanket and her long hair was tied up messily, not to mention her oily face, strangely she is still looked beautiful on him. Well yeah, that is how love work.

‘You seem enjoying your holiday,’ Jungshin said as he continue arranging instant ramen on the kitchen rack.

‘Yeah I’m, it’s nice to have sometime for myself. What are you doing by the way,’ Mari asked because Jungshin figure was moving around from the camera.

‘Nothing, I just tidying the kitchen,’

‘You’re really diligent.’ Mari laughed.

‘Of course I’m, you sleepyhead, and by the way I forget to asked you something,’

‘What is it?’

Jungshin look at the camera and gazing intently into Mari’s eyes, ‘so, did my baby dreamed of me last night?’

Mari laughed hard.

‘Can you stop being cheesy?’

‘I miss you,’

Mari did not respond, just sit there quietly.

‘Dear ...’ Jungshin called.

‘I come back today,’ Mari said slowly.

‘What?’

‘What with your reaction? Do you want me to stay here longer?’

‘What? No! So what time I need to pick you up?’

‘Don’t tell Jonghyunie.’

Now it was Jungshin who turned silence.

‘Then I won’t go home.’

‘Ara, ara, I won’t tell him. So what time?’

’15.45’

‘Alright,’

‘See you later,’

‘I love you,’

And Jungshin sighed when Mari hung up the call without answering his I love you, well he knows Mari need time but he was just could not help himself. And on the other side, he was pretty happy, she kept her promise to come back here, to Seoul and that is pretty good, great indeed.

***

‘So, Mari Eonnie and Jungshinie are together right now?’ Jinyi asked.

Jonghyun nodded and leaned his back on the wooden rail so he was facing Jinyi.

‘And it was you who set them up?’

‘Do you think I’m fool?’ Jonghyun laughed.

Jinyi shrugged and looked away.

‘Didn’t you think it’s good for you?’

‘What did you mean?’

‘Noona is taken,’ Jonghyun shrugged.

‘So?’

‘So I like to see your jealousy face,’ Jonghyun teased.

‘Mwo?!’

‘Didn’t admit it?’

‘Alright, I’m happy ‘cause I don’t need to worry anymore, so what?’

‘So I love you.’

Jinyi’s eyes widened. ‘I don’t know you where did you hit your head Collin-ah but you surely need to get your head straight again. When will Eonnie comeback here?’

‘I don’t know,’ Jonghyun shrugged.

‘She does really dump you, doesn’t she?’

‘I’m the one who pushed her away, I deserve it.’ Jonghyun said bitterly.

Jinyi smiled, she knows her boyfriend is still struggle with that matter but at least recently she can find a life in his eyes. Maybe later, when Mari is already here, she can help to get both of them close again. Because Jinyi knew, how much Mari mean to Jonghyun. He wills never life happily like before if Mari never forgives him.

***

‘I miss you,’ Jungshin said as he attacked Mari with tight hug once both of them sitting in the Jungshin’s car.

‘Hey, what if somebody sees us,’ Mari looked around, hoping none sees them.

‘Let them be, I didn’t do something wrong,’ Jungshin reasoned.

‘Of course you didn’t do something wrong, but Boice especially your buin will freak out if found out you hug woman.’ Mari explained as she fastened the seatbelt.

‘Do you think they prefer for me to hug a guy?’

‘Of course not!’ Mari almost yelled because of shock.

Jungshin laughed with his girlfriend reaction before he started the engine.

‘So, where I should drop you,’ Jungshin asked when they are about half way the drive.

‘Drop me at Dreamy, I promise to the girls to meet today and I’ll stay at Shinhye’s in the mean time; just help me to bring my luggage into my home, will you?’

‘Anything for my dear,’

Mari rolled her eyes by her boyfriend cheesiness and Jungshin laughed.

‘By the way I’m hurt here,’ Jungshin said. Mari turned her head from her attention to the outside the window.

‘What are you talking about?’ Mari questioned.

‘My girlfriend is just comeback from vacation and instead spending time with me, she choose to meet her girls,’ and Jungshin pretended to sob.

‘You can join if you want,’ Mari laughed.

‘To be 5th wheels? No thanks, I have practice today.’

‘Then you complain for what?’

‘We also can’t meet tonight, what a loss,’

‘You’re like spoiled kid today,’

Jungshin laughed as he parked at the private parking lot behind the cafe.

‘Do I need to pick you up?’ Jungshin asked.

‘You’re not my driver,’ Mari replied.

‘I’m okay to be the one,’ Jungshin shrugged.

‘I’m okay, I’ll call you later.’

‘Okay,’

Jungshin leaned forward and kissed Mari’s forehead before letting her get out from his car.

***

Mari took a private room in the corner, place they usually took whether with the girls or with CNBLUE’s guys. There no sign of Shinhye, Jinyi or Krystal yet. The duo actress, Shinhye and Jinyi appeared not long after Mari’s order was arrived.

‘Eonnie!’ Shinhye cried. ‘Oh my god Eonnie, where have you been?’

Shinhye hugged Mari and Jinyi followed behind her.

‘I thought you’re will never come back,’ Jinyi said.

‘Sorry,’ Mari said apologetically.

‘Where’s Soojong-ie?’

‘She said she’ll late, she’s still have scene to do,’ Shinhye explained.

Mari nodded.

‘So, what’s up?’ Shinhye leaned forward, asked brightly once three of them get back to sit.

‘What? What’s up?’ Mari frowned.

‘Somebody had just disappear and coming back with all glowing face, and I think she owe us an explanation, don’t you think so Jinyi?’ Shinhye said mischievously.

‘Yes I do, so how is it?’

‘Nah, another what?’ Mari asked, look at Shinhye and Jinyi back and forth in complete confusion.

Shinhye covered with one hand in surprise and another one patted Jinyi’s back.

‘Oh my god! Yes you’re right Jinyi, how is it Eonnie, come on, share with us,’

‘Seriously you two, what are you talking about?’

‘Ahh Eonnie, come on, no need too graphic, just ... how great is he,’ Jinyi nagged

Mari’s eyes widened upon realizing what the younger talked about.

‘Are you guys crazy?!’

‘Oh come on,’ and now both of Shinhye and Jinyi nagged her.

‘He’s there just a day and it isn’t like holiday or something,’ Mari’s trying to escape from the topic.

‘Eonnie, a day is meant 24 hours, and there MANY, things you can do during that time,’ Shinhye reasoned and emphasized the word of many.

‘He didn’t stay at Jonhyunie’s house, did he? I don’t think he was, so, don’t insult our intelligent Eonnie, just tell us what happen,’ this time it was Jinyi who said with serious tone.

‘Eonnie ...’ Krystal cried and Mari sighed in relieved thinking of her saviour. ‘I miss you Eonnie,’ Krystal said as she approached Mari and hug her.

‘Okay, Soojong-ah take seat then Eonnie can start the story,’ Shinhye grabbed Krystal’s hand and force her to sit.

‘Oh what story?’ Krystal asked in confusion while Mari stared at Shinhye in disbelief. This girl is never give up, is not she?

Shinhye did not replay and she was just winked. Krystal clapped her hands immediately and faced Mari with puppy eyes.

‘Not with Soojong-ie,’ Mari said.

‘Waeyo?’ Krystal asked.

‘Why not?’ Jinyi asked, ‘don’t be fooled with her Eonnie, she did it too, you did it didn’t you?’ Jinyi asked to the youngest and the latter smiled shyly.

‘Did you see?’ Shinhye in.

‘Yes Eonnie just tell us how does it feel, when he caresses your face, when he kisses you ... aww ...’ Krystal cupped her face with both palms, ‘Minhyuk-ie Oppa, he’s always gentle,’ Krystal added and she was blushed.

Shinhye crossed her arm on her chest,

‘And do you reckon she’s inexperienced?’ Shinhye asked.

‘Eonnie, tell me ...’ Krystal nagged.

‘Come on, just tell how hot he is,’ Jinyi put Mari on pressure.

‘Alright! He’s great, happy?!

Shinhye, Jinyi and Krystal burst out into laughter as they clapped their hands and Jinyi slipped off from her chair.

‘I knew it!’ Krystal cried.

‘Well, that’s not disappointments, I mean, look at him, he is just hot as hell,’ Jinyi said in between her laugh.

‘That’s my point Jinyi-ah’ Shinhye also tried her best to compose her self to control her laugh.

While Mari looked at them in agape, they are praising her boyfriend hotness as if it is nothing.

‘Yah! You guys how come you –’

‘Don’t worry Eonnie, Yonghwa is still the hottest,’ Shinhye laughed.

Shinhye and the other two were still laughing when Dongwoon, the cafe owner come with a pink box in his hand.

‘Umm ... sorry ladies to interrupt your time but here I deliver something for Shinhye,’ he said.

Shinhye look up at the man,

‘For me?’ the man nodded and handed her a pink box. ‘From who?’ Shinhye asked.

‘Just open it I guess you know,’ Dongwoon smiled.

‘No, I mean, I just afraid it came from antis or something,’

‘Don’t worry about that, I make sure it is not something destructive,’ Dongwoon winked.

‘Oh, okay, thanks Oppa,’

‘You’re welcome, I leave you here, enjoy your evening,’

The chorus of ‘ne’ audibly heard as Dongwoon waved them.

‘Oh what is it?’ Jinyi asked as Shinhye unwrap the box busily.

‘No idea,’ Shinhye replied.

‘Is it from Yonghwa?’ Mari asked,

‘It’s supposed to be,’ Jinyi replied.

And when finally Shinhye unwrapped the box and opened it, four of them, jaw dropped upon seeing the stuff inside box. They are look at each other and Shinhye hastily took her cell-phone, dialled the short cut number,

‘JUNG YONGHWA!!!’

 

 

Another giddy chapter! Please don’t kill me LOL

And Minyhuk did really make revenge hehehe

Ummm ... Jinyi and Collin is match well with their B-mind hehehehe

And anyone can guess what stuff inside the Shinhye box and who had sent it? You guys have a week to guess, do comment if you have a guess wink

And don’t forget to check our short story competition  here its near to the deadline