Is She .... ?

My Miracle

The days passed without everyone notice it. Mari was still need to deal with her uneasy feeling when her prediction was right; everyone was never took their eyes off from CNBLUE’s pictorial. CNBLUE was still busy with their concert preparation as well as their upcoming album.


 

Mari was home alone tonight. It’s been long since the boys come over. Four of them are busy, how she could complain with that? Even so, Jungshin always make sure that he has some time just to grab lunch or just a cup of coffee with her.


 

And tonight was just another night she will spend alone, again, until Mari heard the door clicking open and close. Mari sighed and hope it was Jonghyun, she was somewhat miss her pet; since she was dating Jungshin, Jonghyun almost never sleep over like he used to.


 

But the figure who entered her bed room was the one who recently occupied her mind almost every time, Lee Jungshin.


 

‘I thought its Jonghyun,’ Mari muttered as Jungshin came to give soft peck on her lips.


 

‘You expect Hyung instead of your boyfriend?’ Jungshin raised his eyebrow.


 

‘Ani ... it just I miss my pet, it’s been long since he sleep over,’


 

‘He won’t sleep over unless I’m here too, and no more sharing bed,’ he deadpanned before he hauling himself made his way into closet to take towel.


 

‘Have you eaten dinner? Want me to prepare something?’


 

‘Yeps, I had with the guys, no I’m fine,’


 

Just then the tall guy vanished into bathroom door.


 

Minutes later the handsome man came out fully fresh up, with his signature scent that Mari loves the most.


 

‘What's my dear doing?’ he asked as he slipped under the blanket beside Mari looked up to the laptop screen.


 

‘Nothing just random chat with my friend,’ Mari shrugged.


 

‘Don’t stay too long, it’s past midnight already,’ Jungshin pulled the blanket and snuggled up, ‘tomorrow is long day you know,’


 

Ah right, tomorrow is the D-Day concert, yeah it will be long day indeed. Slowly, Mari shut down her laptop and joined her beloved.


 

Mari woke up with strange and sticky feeling on her lower region.


 

Oh no, not today.


 

***


 

The stadium was amazingly bright, people gathered here and there, huge banners scattered everywhere. In one corner rice wreath from fans club all over the world line up showing fans love and care to the band.


 

‘Are you okay?’ Jungshin questioned his girlfriend for dozen times already since both of them left Mari’s unit and joined the other to go to the venue.


 

‘I’m fine,’ Mari nodded.


 

When five of them arrive to the venue it was Jonghyun who tugged Mari’s arm and walk side by side while the other three briskly marched inside the building.


 

‘You looked pale Noona, are you alright?’


 

‘I’m alright, maybe I’m nervous,’


 

‘It’s me, who will have concert Noona,’ the younger chuckled and Mari just shrugged it off.


 

Jungshin pull Mari on the sofa as soon as they reach dressing room.


 

‘Tell me what’s wrong, you’re not fine, I knew it,’ Jungshin asked in low voice.


 

Mari did not answer and instead she looked around her. Yonghwa and Minhyuk seemed to discussing something while Jonghyun already busy munching some snacks. Mari pulled Junghin and reached his right ear and whispering,


 

‘I’m on my first day,’


 

‘Oh, come here,’ Jungshin gestured Mari to lie down on his lap and he began to massaging her lower stomach. ‘It’s okay now?’


 

Mari nodded and closed her eyes, enjoying the magic Jungshin's brought to her.


 

It’s seems very quick when the staff told them to go to rehearsal and Mari reluctantly got up.


 

‘I have to go,’ Jungshin said and Mari nodded and when they were thinking they the only person left until Jonghyun hastily come inside.


 

‘Noona here, use this while we do rehearsal, have you take pain killer?’ Jonghyun approached her with blanket and warm water pack.


 

‘I already took, but it seems didn’t work, thank you Pet-ah,’


 

‘Just lie down, okay, we’ve to go,’ Jungshin said and peck her goodbye.

Mari nodded and smiled, having two person that pampered her like baby make her smiling ear to ear. she was never imagine this day will come true. not even in her wildest dream.


 

***


 

Rehearsal went smoothly, there not much adjustment they needed except some problem with Jonghyun’s effect controller.


 

‘Hyung, can you pass me water?’ Minhyuk asked.


 

Jonghyun puffed out breath when finally his problem solved.


 

‘You okay now?’ Yonghwa asked and the one who questioned nodded, tiredly.


 

‘Ok, enough I guess, lets take a break,’ Yonghwa announced after staff signalling him the rehearsal is enough.


 

One by one they jumped down the stage, Yonghwa and Jonghyun approached the staff to discuss something, Minhyuk run around to find quite place to make call while Jungshin rushed toward dressing room only to find none there.


 

The bassist frowned


 

The warm water pack was on the table and the blanket sprawled on the sofa.


 

‘Dear, where are you?’ Jungshin called.


 

No answer.


 

‘Dear ...’


 

Still no answer.


 

‘Do you see Mari outside?’ Jungshin asked to the other members who just come inside the dressing room.


 

‘No, I don’t,’ Jonghyun replied and threw himself on the sofa which Mari occupied before.


 

‘I saw her headed to bathroom,’ a staff told him before she close the door.


 

Jungshin raised his eyebrow, he didn’t even know when the staff coming.


 

‘Ah right,’


 

Mari used to spend more time in the bath room when she’s on her period.


 

‘Mari, dear are you inside?’ Jungshin open the door but to his dismay, once again he meets silence.


 

‘Dear ...’ He walked further


 

‘Mari!!!’


 


 


 


 

‘Hyuuuuuuuuuuuung help!!!’


 


 


 


 

‘Mari, Mari wakes up! Oh my God.’


 

‘What happen?’


 

And terrific sight welcoming them, before they three, Mari was lying lifelessly on the floor and Jungshin keep trying to wake her up.


 

‘Is she —’ Minhyuk dropped his nacho’s  bag but quickly reach it back before it hit the floor as his eyes wandered from Mari’s face then southwards to her body where the blood is flooding. ‘— su ... suicide?’

short update for you guys :))))

I don't know what happen in this chapter but I do feel it lack of something. my brain can't work properly.

just drop me comments okay :)

its one of fail chapter *ugly sobbing*