The Matchmaker Noona

My Miracle

Lee Jonghyun entering the coffee shop nervously, he can’t help but continuously cursing Mari whenever he remembers their conversation this morning.

‘Pet, I forget I have photo shoot with FT guys this afternoon, drive Jinyi around will you?’

‘NO!!! I won’t, you aren’t come then tell her I won’t go around today’ Jonghyun replied quickly, he knows Mari likes playing.

‘Yah Pet, do me favour okay!? She was asking for me many times already.’

‘Then come here, I’ll drive I won’t go alone.’ Jonghyun insisted.

‘I don’t care, you’ve my car so you better come, and I’ll text you the address then pick her up.’

‘Yah noona! Noona!’ Jonghyun almost screamed when Mari hung up the phone all in sudden.

“Jinyi at Dreamy Coffee, pick her up and have fun J there 2 two movies tickets I hide on the dashboard, I’m sure you’ll find it, otherwise just go around, fyi, Jinyi just like me, she likes a beautiful scenery. Well Pet, happy dating, don’t screw up okay?

Ps: I don’t want to be an aunty soon, so don’t go too far on your first date :P”

Jonghyun gritted his teeth to hold his anger, Mari had set him up. And he hurriedly calls Mari’s number which unreachable, he trying to call Mari’s office and her staff told him that their chief already on FT Island photo-shoot set.

‘So she doesn’t lie,’ Jonghyun mumbled.

Jonghyun rummaged his hair harshly before took his jacket and leave the house.

***

Jonghyun saw Jinyi, she still as pretty as before, she looks like speaking with someone on the phone so he waits, wait until Jinyi finish and he entering Coffee shop Yonghwa often spends his time here.

Jinyi waved as soon as she saw Jonghyun with her usual smile, the smile that drive Jonghyun crazy recently.

‘Hi, I’m sorry to make you waiting,’

Jinyi’s smile grew wider and she shook her head slowly,

‘It’s okay, not too late; anyway do you want order something or… –’

‘I’m sorry,’ Jonghyun cut her across, and Jinyi furrowed. ‘Noona, she can’t come, has sudden working call.’

‘Ah, I thought you’ll say that you can’t accompany me today,’ Jinyi said and she looks relived, somehow it surprise Jonghyun. ‘Mari eonni just called me and say sorry.’

Jonghyun raised his eyebrows.

‘What?’

‘I try to call her but her phone is unreachable.’

Jinyi smiles again.

‘Mari eonni’s left her phone at office; she called me using her staff phone.’

Though Jonghyun did not believe what Jinyi said but he decided to drop the conversation, Jinyi did not lie to him but his noona surely lied to Jinyi.

Wait until I take revenge noona, he thought.

‘So, where do we go?’ Jonghyun asked.

Jinyi shrugged,

‘I know you don’t like to go window shopping, so the choice is pass and we can’t go to musical store too ‘cause I don’t what to do there,’ Jonghyun smiled hearing Jinyi. ‘So I think what if we go to park or something?’

‘Amusement park?’

‘I don’t think so,’ Jinyi shook her head.

‘Why? You don’t like it?’

‘It’s too crowded, people might recognize you.’

‘You don’t want caught with me?’

Jinyi’s eyes widened in shock.

‘Of course not! I just think it wouldn’t do good on you,’

‘I don’t care though,’

‘But I do, what if some nice, relaxing but quite place, do you have idea?’

Jonghyun thinks awhile before nodded.

***

‘Wow … what a nice place, I didn’t know if there place like this here,’ Jinyi exclaimed and press his both palms into prayer.

Jonghyun stands side by side with her, staring into the distance, he took a deep breathe before saying,

‘It’s my first come here though,’

‘You’re first?’ Jinyi turn his head and facing Jonghyun in surprise, ‘then who had told you about this place?’

‘Ahh I mean I come at day, I used to come here at night,’

‘Night?’

Jonghyun nodded with his eyes still gazing in the distance, to see the beautiful view down there.

‘At night, especially when full moon, the view is incredibly amazing, whenever noona visiting us, we’ll spent at least one night here just simply watching the stars all night along.’

‘So, Mari eonni also knows this place? Anyway, I’m curious about one thing if I may,’

‘What is that?’

‘What you see in Mari eonni, I mean as woman.’

Jonghyun look at the girl who is stands beside him in confusion, what does she mean?

‘What do you think about her? Okay, what is her charm,’ Jinyi asked clearly.

Jonghyun laughed and shook his head.

‘I don’t know,’ Jonghyun replied as he sits at the bench near by. ‘I mean I’ve never or I think I’ve never see her as woman,’ Jinyi looked at him closely, ‘for me she is my sister or my second mother. I can’t hide anything from her or even I trying to do it, she will finds by herself.’

‘She’s attractive woman, even from woman side, she very interesting. That’s why I’m so surprise with your closeness you have no feeling for her.’

Jonghyun instantly looked at Jinyi in his shock.

‘Yah Yoon Jinyi, do you expect me to date noona or something?’

Jinyi smiled and shrugged.

Jonghyun waved his hand, ‘that’s creepy. Stop thinking like that.’

Jinyi laughed and teased, ‘but Jonghyun-ah, what if some one behind Mari eonni’s reason to stay here is you?’

‘Yah! I told you stop thinking like that! Anyway he’s somebody else, not me of course, she must be crazy if fall in love with me, and, why do we have to talk about her?’

Jinyi’s laughter grew louder by seeing Jonghyun who was irritated, but Jonghyun did not know if Jinyi laughed in relieve. Her curiosity was answered and that is not displeasing one.