Chapter Seventy Two

In too deep

'Hyung?' Kyu suddenly asked.

'Uh oh, whenever you call me that, it's not a good sign.' Heechul leaned back in his seat and sipped his tea. He glanced at the boy and sighed. 'What's up?'

'Now that Hae is safe, what will happen to you?' Kyu asked softly.

'Your training continues, if you are hoping...'

'That's is not what I mean!' Kyu's voice boomed.

Heechul stared at him for a bit and then a sweet smile appeared.

'What? You are freaking me out!' Kyu took a step back as Heechul put his tea down, got up and closed in.

'Awwww are you worried about my future, baby?'

Kyu's cheeks burned. 'St-stop.'

Heechul cornered him. 'Well?'

Kyu tried to look away from that flawless face. 'I'm just curious, that's all.'

Heechul pecked Kyu's cheek and stepped away as he heard the younger gasp. 'Don't worry, I'll continue to protect Hae and everyone around him. Hyuk is rich, filthy rich, people still might try to kidnap Hae.'

Kyu seemed to relax a bit.

'So when will you allow me.' Heechul said as he stared out the window.

'Allow what?'

'Me into your world.'

Kyu looked at Heechul's back and frowned.

'Don't frown.'

'How did you know...'

'Because I know you.' Heechul turned around, a sad smile on his lips. 'And you should know my feelings already.'

Kyu felt his body trembling, his mind seemed to be all foggy. 'Chullie, I...' He stopped and bit his lip.

'It's alright, Kyu. I make you feel uncomfortable. I know. I'll keep my distance when we aren't training. Just try not to die on me again.' The older's voice had grown weaker. He quickly moved to the door.

Kyu watched the slumped shoulders and reacted on instinct, he pulled the bodyguard into a hug. 'I love you, hyung.' Kyu whispered.

Heechul froze. He felt the younger turning him around and then soft lips were pressed against his.

They pulled away from each other when they heard a clicking sound. Heechul instinctively protected Kyu with his body.

A smirking Hyuk was standing at the door, his phone outstretched. 'Ahhh, Hae will love this, be right back, need to tweet this lovely picture.' Hyuk turned around and ran off.

'Get him!' Kyu yelled as both men went into pursuit.

 

Hae chuckled.

'What's so funny?' Sungmin smiled at his best friend.

'Look.' Hae said as he showed Hyuk's picture of their friends.

Min pouted.

Hae looked at his friend and then stretched his neck to look at Kangin, who was standing by the door. He threw his arm around Min. He sensed the bodyguard tensing up when Min put his head on his shoulder.

'Minnie, what's wrong?' Hae asked.

'First you got married, twice and look super duper happy all the time and then... then those two even hit it off.' He sniffed.

Hae saw Kangin helplessly pacing around the door, he rolled his eyes. 'Kangin, come in for a second.'

'What are you doing?' Min whispered, wiping his tears away quickly.

Hae got up, shoved Kangin further into the room, ran outside and locked the door. 'Your shift starts again in 20 minutes, you two better work it out by then!' He yelled as he went to check on the patients.

 

'When I came back they were kissing heavily.' Hae told Hyuk as he was sitting on the kitchen counter.

'Seems love is in the air everywhere.' Hyuk smiled and was planning to walk to the fridge but two legs wrapped around him prevented him from doing so. 'Baby, I need to add some cream.'

'You know you look very y when you cook.' Hae whispered.

'Only then?' Hyuk shoved his bottom lip out and made Hae giggle with his exaggerated kicked puppy expression. He pulled his husband even more against him so he could drape his arms around the man's neck. His forehead leaned against the older's. 'You always look hot.' Hae whispered, a bit shyly.

Hyuk couldn't resist the closeness, grabbed the nape of Hae's neck and kissed the boy with all he had. He pulled back a little and changed the angle, deepening their kiss. He felt the boy trembling and his thumb caressed that vulnerable spot on Hae's neck to make him moan. Hae was soon out of breath and gasped for air, his head all dazed.

'Let's forget about dinner for now, my appetite changed.' Hyuk said huskily.

Hae pecked his husband's lips but shook his head. 'No, Hyuk, I found Deedee on the ground again this morning, it seemed like he was kicked into a corner again.' Hae bit his lip so he wouldn't smile as he saw guilt appearing all over his husband's face.

'Well...you see...' Hyuk cleared his throat.

'I don't know what is going on between you two but you better solve it fast.' Hae said firmly as he grabbed a plate, filled it and sat down at the table.

Hyuk could only stare at his husband. 'Solve it? It's a frigging stuffed animal!'

The hurt look in Hae's eyes made him mentally punch himself. 'I'm sorry, baby, I'll make it up to yo...euhm him!'

Hae continued to eat happily as Hyuk was trying to regain control over his hormones and his mind. You won this one Deedee, but tomorrow is another day!