Chapter Forty

In too deep

It was a stormy night. Hae was woken up by the thunder. The lightning took snap shots of his room. Deedee didn't provide the comfort the boy was seeking. He looked at the time and sighed as he saw it crawl from 2.48 am to 2.53. A particular loud thunder made him jump out of bed with a yell. He fled to the door, opened it and ran up to Hyuk's bed.

'Hae?' Hyuk had heard the yell and was sitting upright.

'I think t-there is a mosquito in my room.' Hae stuttered.

The lightning showed the boy's horrified face. Hyuk just pulled back the sheets and Hae was in between them in a flash. Hyuk got up.

'W-where are you going?' Hae's voice squeaked.

'I don't think Deedee will appreciate to be left alone, I'll bring him to you.' And soon Hae was in the familiar bed with his plushie and the scent of his husband. Still the thunder made him tremble.

'Hae?' Hyuk said after another five minutes of watching the back of his husband slightly shiver in fear.

'Y-yeah?'

'I'm cold, can I hold you, please?'

Hae's eyes widened, he turned around and buried his head against Hyuk's chest. A smile broke free on the elder's face as he felt the body within his embrace calm down.

'Thank you. This is way better' Hyuk whispered.

Hae just nestled himself even closer to his husband.

 

It's just morning wood. It's not as if he'd want me to do something about it. Hyuk felt hot and bothered as he felt Hae slightly move and sigh in contentment as their arousals rubbed over each other. Hyuk closed his eyes and prayed for some control. Somehow Hae had managed to crawl on top of him during the night. It didn't help either that the boy's pijama had moved up and their bare skin was moving against one another. Another puff of air tickled Hyuk's neck.

'Hae.' Hyuk begged, not able to handle it anylonger.

'Hmmmmmm.' Hae was in his husband's ear.

'Lee Donghae!' Hyuk said with a firm voice.

Hae's head snapped back, his eyes wide open. They stared at each other. A blush crept over the younger's face as he realised their situation.

'I'm all heated up now, thank you.' Hyuk grinned as he admired his husband's face in close up.

Hae sat up, not thinking about how it looked, he froze as he felt the arousal underneath his behind. Hyuk choked on air as he watched him in that position. Hae had bed hair and those bedroom eyes were pulling the older in.

Hyuk unconsciously moved his hips, making Hae fall a bit forwards. The younger quickly put his hands on Hyuk's chest to not fall completely while Hyuk's hands grabbed Hae's sides to hold him steady.

'Don't look away.' Hyuk whispered.

Hae felt shy and the warm gaze he was receiving wasn't helping one bit.

'D-do you regret...' Hyuk couldn't finish that sentence.

'Our night?' Hae asked.

Hyuk nodded, feeling his face turning red.

'No.' Hae mouthed.

Hyuk had to swallow.

'Do you?' Hae returned the question.

'Hell no.' Hyuk said with passion.

'I....'

'Say it.'

'I was good enough?' Hae's eyes looked away.

Hyuk moved one of his hands from Hae's waist to his flushed cheek and caressed it. 'Oh Hae.'

'C-cause it was my first time so, I probably could do better.'

'If you get any better I'd die.' Hyuk said.

'So now that we both can do what we want.' Hae hesitated but chose to continue. 'Does that include sleeping with each other if we both feel like it?'

Hyuk stared into those insecure pretty eyes. 'But my dad...he'

Hae quickly placed his hand on Hyuk's mouth and shook his head. 'No, Hyuk, I was wrong. I couldn't think because of all the emotions. I've done you wrong and I'm sorry. You still should have told me but the act itself, you are not to blame for that.'

Hyuk's bottom lip started trembling causing Hae to stare at it in shock. 'Hyukkie?'

A tear fell on the pillow as the older couldn't help but feel a bit of his burden being relieved.

'Hyukkie, what's wrong?' Hae was panicking as he saw his sobbing husband.

'C-Can you just hold me?' Hyuk croaked out.

Hae immediately let his hands slide from the other's chest to his neck, face and hair. His body all over Hyuk's, providing the older with the comfort of silence and warmth. Their foreheads were touching, their faces so close, breaths mingling.

'I'm going to kiss you.' Hyuk said.

Hae his lips, he felt nervous.

'Ok?' Hyuk whispered. He could feel the heat or those lips right above his.

'Hyukkie....' Hae closed his eyes.

Hyuk's hand buried itself deeply in his husband's hair as he tugged it within his reach. A lightning of their own sparked in between them as they hungrily started to kiss one another. Suddenly Hyuk twirled them around, ending on top. He was panting as he eyed the swollen lips underneath him.

'Hae...I'd love to continue but you still might be under influence of the drugs the doctor gave you yesterday evening.'

Hae wanted to protest but he was drowning in Hyuk's eyes.

'Breakfast?' Hyuk smiled.

Hae could only nod, trying not to whine as the heat of Hyuk's body left him.