Chapter Eleven

In too deep

'Well I think they bought that.' Hyuk commented as his inlaws had left.

'Yeah.' Hae said softly.

'You see, my precious husband, you are not the only one that can act his off.' Hyuk said with a smirk.

Suddenly Hae ran up to him and simply hugged him tight.

'W-what do you think you are doing?' Hyuk exclaimed.

'Thank you.'

Hyuk pushed him off. Hae landed on his . 'What are you thanking me for?'

'You made my parents happy.' Hae smiled.

'It was in our contract.' Hyuk stated. 'Now sit down properly, I need to discuss something with you.'

Hae obeyed immediately.

'Tonight there is an important dinner party in the city. You need to accompany me. We have the rest of the afternoon to brief you on the people you'll meet there but first and foremost we need to set the rules.'

Hae nodded.

'No drugs, no excess of alcohol and no affairs.' Hyuk repeated. He saw Hae's frown. 'Yes they will all be available at that party.' He enlightened his naieve husband. 'I'm sure you know how to greet people properly, but I'm not risking anything, let's roleplay.'

Hyuk stood up. 'Stand up, I'm a stranger, we are being introduced, how will you handle it?'

'Are you a man or a woman?' Hae asked dead serious.

'A man.'

'Older or younger.'

'Older.'

Hae bowed 90 degrees. 'Nice to meet you, sir.'

Hyuk frowned. 'You are a nobleman, you should never bow so deeply.'

Hae repeated the bow.

'That's better.' Hyuk reached out his hand and they shook it. 'Would you like to drink something?'

'Champagne, please.' Hae answered.

Hyuk shot him a glare.

'It's my first glass.' Hae whispered.

Hyuk pretended to come back with two glasses and gave one to Hae.

'I didn't catch your name.'

I'm Lord Lee Donghae.'

'No, you are cute.' Hyuk said, pulling the boy closer.

Hae was confused but something told him to play along. 'May I ask your name, sir?'

'I can't hear you over this horrible music, let's go outside for a bit.'

Hae nodded and followed. Soon he was pinned to a wall with Hyuk immobilising him.

'Hyukjae!' Hae exclaimed.

'Nope, that's not my name.' Hyuk said and started kissing Hae's neck roughly.

Hae was panicking, he tried to wrestle his way out but didn't succeed. Hyuk grabbed his chin and leaned in.

'Nooooooo, I'm married!' Hae yelled.

'You should have thought of that sooner!' Hyuk screamed back. He tore his gaze of the boy's lips and froze as he saw tears in those beautiful eyes. He let go and turned around, trying to calm himself down.

They just stood there for a second.

'I'm sorry.' Hae whispered.

'Don't be, what have you learned?' Hyuk asked coldly.

'Not to leave the crowd with a stranger.'

'You shouldn't have accepted a drink from him either, he could have spiked it and he was clearly coming on to you.'

'He was?' Hae frowned.

'He called you cute!' Hyuk snarled.

Hae blinked. 'Everyone does.'

'What?'

'People always say I'm cute.'

'I'm so putting Heechul, Kangin and Kibum on you tonight.' Hyuk growled. 'Have you ever used an alarm button?'

'No.'

'Okay, well tonight you will. If anyone says something inappropriate or touch you, press it and the bodyguards will react immediately.'

Hae bit his lip.

'What?'

'They can't say I'm cute?'

'No.'

'What if it's a really, really nice old lady?'

Hyuk sighed and rubbed his forehead.

'Okay, let's work on the forbidden touching.' Hyuk decided. 'Basically they can only touch your hand, or maybe your shoulder to get your attention.'

'What if that same really, really nice old lady pinches my cheeks?'

Hyuk was losing it, fast.

'You are doing this on purpose, right?' Hyuk barked.

'What?' Hae's eyes widened.

'Let me show you what they really can't do.' Hyuk said darkly as he pulled Hae near again. The hand on his waist slowly lowering until it was on the curve of Hae's .

Hae gasped.

Hyuk slowly squeezed it. His hand on the front, quickly traveling upwards, underneath Hae's shirt, ghosting over a .

Hae tried to pull back but that made Hyuk squeeze his behind again. The other hand left the and lowered. Hyuk felt the stomach muscles of the other contract as the back of his finger touched them. He heard Hae gasp.

The dark pink colouring the younger's cheek made him even more breathtaking. Hyuk pushed a bit further. His hand cupped the front of Hae's pants.

'There are some bad people in this world and some of them will be at this party.' Hyuk whispered huskily in Hae's ear. 'As you know, you are handsome, they will want a piece of this eye candy but you are my eye candy. Don't you forget that. Ever.'

Hae was completely overwhelmed. No one had ever treated him like this.

'And no, not even if it's that really really nice old lady!' Hyuk shouted as he dropped Hae on the couch.