Chapter Sixty Seven

In too deep

'Can you hold on tight?' Hyuk asked as they sat themselves down on Changmin's motorcycle. Yesung had gotten his out of hiding.

'Hmmm.' Hae nodded as he wrapped his arms firmly around his Hyukkie.

'Follow me.' Hyuk said towards Yesung.

Yeye smiled happily as he pushed his helmet close and went full speed after his brother.

Changmin came out ten minutes later and realised his means of transport had been taken. He kicked a lightning pole as he cussed, using all known profanities. An old lady passing by started hitting him with her purse for being such a rude boy.

 

The minute Hae was carried into his house he was surrounded by his parents and friends. His mum checked several times if he was really unharmed. Tears of happiness were flowing from his dad's eyes.

'Dad, I can't...breathe.' Hae choked out. The man immediately let go and sniffed. 'So good to see you, son.'

'And don't worry about us, Hyuk has told us everything about Hwa, Mr. Choi and his father. We don't blame your husband.'

A big burden was lifted from Hae's heart. He could only smile as no words were good enough to express the gratitude he felt.

'What did Mr. Choi do?' Yesung suddenly asked.

'Who is he?' Kyu inquired.

'Everybody, this is Yesung.' Hyuk said.

Heechul immediately drew his gun.

Hae slapped it down. 'No! He's good.'

'Isn't he that assassin?' Kyu frowned.

'It's a long story.' Hyuk sighed.

Siwon and Minho entered and were startled by seeing Hae. Minho smiled widely and ran over to the boy only to be knocked down by Yesung's arm.

'What the hell!' Siwon shouted.

'Yeye, he's alright.' Hae said softly.

'Yesung here is a bit protective over Hae.' Hyuk grinned. 'Don't be mad at him Siwon.'

'But he hurt Minho!'

Yesung's eyes grew large. 'Siwon? Minho?' He quickly knelt down and hugged Minho tight.

'What is wrong with him?' Siwon outed.

'He's glad to meet his other brothers.' Hae smiled sweetly.

Yeye bowed to them. 'Hyungs, I'm your half brother, please take care of me well.'

Minho held onto his bleeding nose and with his other hand he patted the boy's head.

'Figures our dad would screw around.' Siwon sighed.

Hae grabbed Siwon's arm and looked up with sad eyes. 'Please accept him, he's been through a lot.' He whispered.

Siwon stared down in those big teary eyes. 'Okay.' He breathed.

'You have more brothers?' Kyu asked as he helped Yesung up.

'Yeah, Hyukjae and I have the same mother. Hyukjae is so cool!'

Kyu snorted at that, earning a smack against the back of his head from his best friend.

Siwon slowly figured it all out. ', I'm tied to Hyukjae!'

'And Hae.' Minho smiled.

Siwon's shocked features softened. 'And Hae' He said as well.

Subin came rushing in, shoving everyone away from Hae and offering him his favourite food. He wasn't even allowed to feed himself so he just opened his mouth. Heechul pushed Deedee in Hae's arms and the boy was beaming. He patted the seat next to him as he looked pleading at his Hyukkie.

Hyuk quickly sat down and wrapped an arm around his husband.

Mr. and Mrs. Lee smiled at each other as they recognised the love between the husbands.

'Lee ing Hyukjae!' Changmin's voice boomed from the front door. The poor door got slammed shut as they all heard heavy footsteps approaching. Changmin appeared. His clothes were torn here and there, the man had some scratch marks on his face and arms and he clearly was limping.

'What the hell happened to you?' Kyu exclaimed.

Changmin's eyes were burning into Hyuk's. 'You...took...my...bike.' He coughed out.

Hyuk tilted his head and bit his lip. 'I had to get Hae home...'

'You left me alone!' Changmin screamed and then started coughing again.

'Dude, you rule the underworld, what the hell got to you?' Heechul asked.

'First one old lady and a damn heavy bag. Then people thought I had attacked her so an entire crowd of angry ladies started hitting me!' The once oh so cool man was shaking at the memory. Hae quickly got up, shoved Deedee in Changmin's arms and patted his back.

'It's alright, Changminnie, those ladies can be scary. You can sleep in my room tonight.'

Hyuk was smiling at his sweet husband until the words sank in. 'No!'

'Hyukkie?'

'Baby, I need you tonight.'

'Oh.' Hae was looking at the beat up Changmin and then at his pleading husband. He bit his thumb while thinking, suddenly he brightened up. 'I'll tuck Changminnie in and then I'll sleep with you, Hyukkie.'

'I want a goodnight kiss though.' Changmin pouted after sending Hyuk an evil glare.

Hae, oblivious of the interactions, nodded. 'Sure.' He yawned. 'Let's have a nap now, Hyukkie.'

As Hyuk led the boy out of the room he passed Changmin. 'You are so dead.' He whispered to his friend.

Changmin looked fake shocked and hugged Deedee even tighter. 'Hyukkie is scary.' He mumbled in mock.

'You have no idea. I know so many ladies with heavy bags.' Hyuk said as he finally left hearing sleepy Hae stumble on the stairs, leaving a paling Changmin behind.