Chapter Sixty Six

In too deep

The woman suddenly jumped sidewards and held a knife against Hae's throat.

Hyuk stared at the cold metal against his husband's throat.

'We'll see who'll have the happy ending.' The woman hissed. 'You even took my good son away from me. I'll make you suffer!'

'Don't....don't harm him.' Hyuk outed. 'I'll give you all my money.'

The woman let out an insane laughter. 'Oh I'll get your money after I kill you both! And of course everyone else in this room.' She looked at Changmin who had her at gun point. 'Don't you dare to shoot me, I'll kill this cutie with my final strength.'

'Why do you hate me so intensely?' Hyuk asked.

'Everyone loved you more than they loved me!' She screamed. 'As soon as you were born, your father pampered you as if you were some god!'

'You should have done that too!' Hae suddenly spoke up.

'He's useless!'

'No! He's perfect!' Hae retorted.

'He's pathetic, he's been following you for so long like an abandonned puppy!'

'You abandonned him!' Hae snarled.

The woman's hand was trembling, the knife dangerously close to Hae's skin.

'Let him go, mother.' Hyuk's voice was the coldest Hae had ever heard. His husband's eyes were flaring with fire though. He could tell Hyuk was on the edge of losing all self control.

'Hell no, I'll kill you all! Every single one of you bastards!'

Yesung frowned, still processing his mother's words. 'You are going to kill me?'

'You should have obeyed me! What a lousy no good son you have become!'

The knife cut in Hae's skin and a drop of blood ran down his throat. Yesung followed its track and something inside him snapped.

'You are an awful mother!' He screamed as he took a syringe and planted into her biceps, making sure to hold her wrist so the knife would not penetrate Hae further. He injected the fluid, ignoring the screams of his mother.

Hyuk pulled her away from his lover and embraced the boy tightly. He buried his head against him unable to utter a word.

'Hyukkie....' Hae whispered.

Hyuk just tightened his grip.

'Untie me, sweety, I need to hug you too.'

'What did you inject into her?' Changmin asked.

'It's a drug but the dosage is tampered with so it hurts like hell.' Yesung mumbled.

'Are you alright?' Changmin inquired.

Yesung looked at the two husbands  hugging each other. 'I have a family.'

Changmin smiled. 'You sure do.'

'But I guess I have to go to jail first.'

'Why?'

'I've killed many people.'

'I know who you've killed, Yesung and none of them were upstanding citizens. The first thing we need to do is get that tooth out of your mouth anyway.'

Yesung nodded.

Changmin ruffled his hair. 'And then you can choose what to do, but you are welcome in my organisation.'

Yesung stared at Hyuk and Hae gently kissing each other.

'You'll have to get used to that as well. Hyuk is kind of clingy when it comes to Hae.' Changmin said, earning a pillow to be thrown at his head while Hyuk didn't even break the kiss.

When he finally pulled away he stared lovingly in his baby's eyes. Hae nestled himself closer.

'I love you, Hyukkie.'

'God Hae, I love you so much.' They both looked tenderly at each other. 'No more getting hurt, my poor heart can't handle it, my love.'

Hae nodded cutely making Hyuk's gummy smile appear.

Hyuk picked Hae up and started carrying him.

'Hyuk, what about your...I mean, this woman?' Changmin asked.

'Call your guy within the police, they can put her away indefinitely.' Hyuk started walking again. 'Yesung.' He said while he was approaching the door.

'Hyung?'

'Are you coming or not?'

Yesung smiled widely and hurriedly ran over to his brother. 'Are my other brothers equally cool?'

Hyuk huffed. 'As if, they are complete dorks.'