Chapter Forty One

In too deep

'Subin is visiting her sick mother so you'll have to do with me as your cook.' Hyuk said as he was getting all kinds of stuff out of the large fridge.

Hae was sitting on the counter and watched his husband. He was kicking his legs in the air and nodded.

'Do you have any plans for today?' Hyuk asked while he broke an egg and started scrambling it.

'No and it seems it's going to rain for a while.' Hae sighed.

'Good, we can watch some movies then.'

Hae's mood was lifted. He smiled. He was about to glide off the table but Hyuk suddenly was in between his legs.

'First breakfast.' Hyuk said.

Hae was in the middle of the movement and still slid down a bit. Hyuk grabbed his thighs in reflex. He stared at the little pout on his husband's face.

'Stop it Hae or I'll have to punish you.' Hyuk whispered. He lifted the younger back onto the counter but kept standing in between those thighs while his hands them.

'Hyukkie.'

'Hmmm?'

'Something is burning.'

'Yeah.' Hyuk's gaze was still on that mouth after a couple of seconds his eyes widened and he quickly turned around to removed the burnt eggs. ' it. Let's have cereal.' Hyuk said and grabbed a box and some milk. Hae got off the counter and got two bowls and spoons. He placed them on the table, grabbed the cereal box and ripped the carton apart.

'Well, that's a new way of opening it.' Hyuk laughed.

Hae blushed and opened the plastic bag and started to pour the cereal into the bowls.

'Hey, you have more than I do!' Hyuk protested.

Hae rolled his eyes and poured a little more in Hyuk's bowl. One flake fell on the ground and Hyuk got it. He was about to put it in his mouth when Hae grabbed his wrist.

Hyuk looked up in confusion.

'Throw that away.' Hae said.

'Why? The floors are cleaned every day.' Hyuk said and tried to get it to his mouth. 'You clearly never have been poor.' He smiled.

Hae blinked and then quickly ate it in Hyuk's place. He scooped another flake from his bowl and dropped it in Hyuk's.

Hyuk beamed. 'How much milk?'

'Lots!' Hae said happily.

Soon they were enjoying the simple breakfast in silence until thunder was heard from a distance. Hyuk watched Hae startle. The boy looked uneasy.

'Let's move to the couch, you can pick the first movie.' Hyuk said as he grabbed their bowls and put them in the sink.

'No! You can't watch tv when there is a storm!' Hae said his eyes all big.

Hyuk looked at him and saw the fear. 'How about this. We watch it on my laptop on the battery.

'That's perfect!' Hae exclaimed.

As Hyuk went to get his laptop, Hae grabbed two strawberry milks. Another roar of thunder made him yelp.

Hyuk heard it and smiled, he placed himself on the couch and started his laptop. He eyed a nervous Hae.

'Hey, babe. You'll have to sit real close to me to watch this screen, okay?'

Hae nodded in relief. He jumped next to Hyuk.

'Which movie would you like?' Hyuk asked, trying to avoid the sight of his overly cute husband.

Hae was playing with his necklace as he was thinking.

'If it would help, I have loads of DVD's underneath the tv, take a look.' Hyuk grinned.

Hae was about to get up when the thunder was heard again. He was clinging onto Hyuk's arm.

Hyuk placed the laptop on the couch and got up, pulling Hae with him. 'Let's search together.' He mumbled, ignoring the sensation in his arm.

The first section Hae opened made his eyes sparkle.

'That's the kid's section, Hae.' Hyuk said but Hae was already lovingly tapping his finger accross the titles, his other arms still linked to his husband. Hyuk's eyes softened when he saw the boy a cover. 'Should I get jealous?' He whispered into Hae's ear.

Hae turned red. 'N-no! I j-just really like this movie.'

'Because it's about fish.' Hyuk teased.

'You must think I'm childish.'

Hyuk tilted the younger's head towards him. 'I think you are adorable.' He pecked those lips.

'Really?' Hae breathed.

Hyuk pecked them again. 'Yeah.'

The room had darkened a bit and lightning lit it up, making Hae yelp again.

Hyuk quickly pulled the boy onto his lap, cupped his face and kissed him properly. Their lips molded together. Hyuk softly bit Hae's bottom lip and pulled at it, making the boy writhe on his lap, causing him to moan in return. Hyuk the swollen lips and his heart skipped as he was granted entrance. His tongue playfully against Hae's. Short, quick that made Hae whimper and move even more. Hyuk's hands grabbed those buns and pushed the boy hard against him. They both sensed each other's arousals.

'Seems like I can't keep my hands away from you.' Hyuk whispered huskily. He slipped his tongue in again and twirled it against Hae's. His eyes snapped open as the boy on his tongue. His stomach leaped and his arousal grew insanely hard. 'God, Hae!'

Hae pulled away. 'You want to stop again?' He panted.

Hyuk looked up at those flushed cheeks and dreamy eyes. 'Hell no.'