Chapter Sixty Two

In too deep

Kyuhyun saw Heechul pale and seek refuge against a wall of the room. Something was definitely off. 'Hyung?'

Heechul turned to Kyu and shook his head as if he was trying to get out of a daze. 'It's bad, Kyu.'

'What is?'

'They've got Hae.' Heechul said.

Kyu immediately buzzed for the nurse. Sungmin came running.

'I'm going home.' Kyu said.

'But the doctor...' Min protested.

'Look, they've got Hae. Either you unhook me from this crap or I'll rip it out of me!' Kyu yelled.

Yunho and Jonghyun came running in.

Kyu lost it. 'What the are you guys doing here, you should have been protecting Hyuk's house!'

'Mr. Lee's house is safe.' Yunho said stifly.

'Oh really? Then how come Hae was taken?' Kyu yelled.

'That's impossible. You need to know the code to enter the area and a different code to enter the house plus Kibum and Leeteuk are there.'

'Where the is Kangin?' Heechul said.

'He's been up for days, Hyuk sent him home to rest.' Sungmin said softly. 'Please find Hae.'

'Changmin is on it, we'll help. Let's all go to Hyuk's house.' Heechul said curtly.

 

'You need to go to the hospital.' Sungmin said as he saw Kibum cleaning out his wound.

Kibum grimaced and shook his head. 'Not until we got Donghae back.'

Sungmin sighed and helped the bodyguard. 'How is Hyuk?' He asked hesitantly.

'Outraged and in pain.'

 

'She's known in the underworld for minor stuff, nothing like this.' Changmin said as he studied the dead woman.

'I want you to grill Hae's parents.' Hyuk suddenly said.

'Why?'

'The person who is behind this is someone close.' Hyuk answered.

'Cause they have to know both codes?'

Hyuk nodded.

'Well, Hyuk, one problem. This girl is one of your many flirts, apparently you gave those your codes?'

Hyuk paled.

'You are an idiot.' Heechul hissed.

Kyu had to stop him from closing in on his best friend.

Hyuk closed his eyes.

Changmin sighed. 'Don't worry, when you asked me for the gold of his necklace, I put a tracking device in it.' Junsu will be here soon with my equipment.

Hyuk felt relief.

'It's a good sign that they just took him, right? Instead of killing him on the spot?' Kyu said.

The door open and a weak Kibum entered. 'I'm ready to help identify the kidnapper.' He breathed.

 

Hae was struggling all the way while he had been lifted onto a shoulder after receiving a punch and was gagged. He felt a hand slap his behind harshly.

'Stop moving so much or I'll have to harm you for real.' The man grunted.

Hae could think only of his husband. He hoped Leeteuk had taken care of the girl. He forced himself to think Hyuk probably was safe.

He was thrown into a van and cuffed to the side of it. The man told the driver to step on it.

 

'.' Changmin cursed as he had listened to Kibum.

'What?' Hyuk snarled, his nerves barely holding on.

'The kidnapper is Yesung.'

'Who?'

'He's highly trained, has no loyalties whatsoever. Even I can't contact him easily.' Changmin stared at Kibum. 'You are damn lucky, he could have ended you in a split second. The guy is weird. He's an assassin who doesn't like to kill. He only kills when necessary, that's why you are still breathing.'

'So he would have killed Hae already if that was his intent.' Heechul said.

'Yeah, he's working for someone else.'

Leeteuk knocked on the door. 'Junsu has arrived.'

Junsu walked into the room, he shortly bowed to the people present and gave Changmin a fist bump.

'I'll set up the computer.' He said.

Heechul's eyes widened at the high pitched voice that came out of the otherwise very cool looking man. He quickly bit his lip so he wouldn't offend anyone by bursting out in laughter. But he made the mistake of looking at Kyu. The latter was trying so hard to keep it in as well that his face looked very comical.

Changmin saw it and sighed. 'Yes, you bunch of kids, he has a weird voice.'

'Who does?' Junsu asked curiously.

'Just shut up and look for my Hae.' Hyuk snarled coldly.

Heechul and Kyu immediately went back to reality.

They all waited for the computer to start up and soon they were watching a moving dot.

'He's still alive and they appear to be in a car.' Junsu said.

'How do you know he's alive?' Heechul asked.

'Because this tracking device only works when it is in contact with warm skin. Perfect for a necklace casing.' Changmin stated.

Hyuk slowly stepped towards the screen, his finger tracing the little dot. 'Hae.'

The rest just stood there helplessly.

'Changmin.' Hyuk said suddenly.

'Hmm?'

'That woman said I'd lose my wealth, my life and my love. The first two I have no problem with, the last one...can't happen, ok?'

The room got awfully quiet.

Changmin simply nodded but Hyuk already had his eyes back on the flickering dot on the screen.