Chapter Twenty

In too deep

Hae pulled away again, completely out of breath.

'M-more.' Hyuk panted.

Hae looked into black pools of lust. Something deep inside of him reacted to it. He lowered his mouth one more time and let Hyuk's tongue enter it and play with his own for a bit longer before he pulled away.

'Come on.' Hyuk said.

'Sorry.' Hae whispered.

Before a frown could form between Hyuk's eyebrows a fist hit him hard and knocked him out immediately. Hae made sure his husband didn't hit his head. He lifted the unconscious man over his shoulder and carried him to bed. He tucked him in and stared at his face for a bit. Then he quickly took a shower to get the oil off and went to bed. The clock just showed midnight when he slipped between the sheets. He turned to face his husband and sighed.

'I'll be a better husband for you, Hyukjae. If my ity causes you problems, I'll get rid of it.' He whispered.

 

The sun was killing him. Hyuk groaned as he tried to hide from it.

'Rough night?'

'Kyu?'

'Yup.'

'What the hell are you doing in my bedroom?'

'I got worried when you didn't show up for work.'

'Where is he?'

'Hae? Already left I guess. It's after nine.' Kyu looked at his best friend. 'Hang over?'

'Hmmmm.' Slowly he remembered what had happened the night before. He sat up and looked around. He frowned.

'What are you looking for?'

'Didn't he leave a note?'

'Hae? I haven't seen one.' Kyu narrowed his eyes. 'Hyukjae, why are your lips so swollen?'

Hyuk immediately bit on them. 'Kyu?'

'That's me.'

Hyuk gave him a glare. 'Why would a healthy young boy turn down a hot masseuse?'

Kyu thought for a bit. 'Maybe he didn't find her attractive, maybe he's already deeply in love, maybe he's gay? Wait a minute, did you turn one down?'

'Shut up, I'm thinking.' Hyuk snarled.

'You should be, the Chois made a move.' Kyu turned serious.

Hyuk looked up. 'I'll get ready.'

 

'You seem so absent minded today, Hae.' Min said, a bit worried.

'I'm just tired.' Hae avoided his best friend's sharp gaze.

'Uhhu, I bet it was the birthday !'

'Why is everyone so overobsessed with ?' Hae sighed.

'Cause we're men.' Min stated. His gaze went over a tall bodyguard. 'Some a little bit more than others.' He mumbled.

 

Hyuk saw the three calls Donghae had given him. He sighed. He couldn't give it attention. The Chois needed his full concentration. They had made a bet on a property Hyuk had his eye on for a while. He needed to come up with a new strategy. His phone indicated he received a message.

I guess you are super busy. We really need to talk tonight. Your husband.

Hyuk read it twice. He didn't want to talk, to think, to even ing breathe right now. His head was filled with questions, he couldn't handle even more of them from Hae.

He neglected the text and went back studying the papers in front of him.

 

It was late when Hyuk finally came home, exhausted.

'Have you eaten?' Hae's voice sounded from behind him.

Hyuk just nodded. 'Sleep well, I have some work to do.' He said while going to his office.

'We need to talk first.' Hae said.

'Tomorrow.'

'No, now.' Hae stated.

Hyuk turned around, his eyes cold. 'I have more important things to solve than to listen to you right now.'

Hae took a step back. 'Hyuk, don't worry, I won't bother you. I'm not going to talk about....last night. I know you were drunk. I'm no fool.'

Hyuk opened his mouth but Hae continued. 'I just want to tell you that I'll take care of it.'

'Of what?'

'My ity.' Hae said bluntly.

Hyuk opened his mouth and closed it again. He tilted his head. 'What did you just say?'

'I'll make sure it's gone within a week, okay?'

Hyuk dropped his briefcase and grabbed Hae by the shirt. 'No affairs!' He hissed.

'No, just a one time thing to get rid of it.'

'Why are you talking so casually about this.'

'I know it bothers you, it doesn't mean anything to me, it's no big deal.'

An idea came to Hyuk. 'Fine, but I'll have to approve of her.'

'Him.' Hae said softly.

Hyuk stared at him.

'I feel more attracted to men.'

They were silent for a bit.

'Who'll top.' Hyuk asked coldly.

'He will.'

 Hyuk didn't know what to think. 'Anyone in mind?'

'Yes,  but I'll ask him first.'

'Who is it?' Hyuk said.

'I'll tell you soon.'

'I want to be there.' Hyuk blurted out. He shocked himself.

'What?' Hae exclaimed.

'To make sure he does it safely.' He quickly said.

'Wouldn't that be....awkward?' Hae whispered.

'This whole conversation is insane!' Hyuk stated.

'I just want to help!' Hae said.

'By sleeping with some random dude.' Hyuk felt angry.

'You wanted me to sleep with that masseuse yesterday!'

'She was your gift!'

'I didn't want her!'

'You do want though.' Hyuk mocked.

'I'm not the addict.' Hae retorted.

'Oh please, I had you wrapped around me yesterday, literally.'

'Yes and I had to hit you to make you stop.' Hae shouted.

'I was drunk. You could have been anyone, I would have ed anyone at that point.'

Hae looked at him. 'I know. That is why I hit you.' He said softly.

 Hyuk forced himself to not divert his eyes. 'I expect a file of your candidate on my desk in two days.'

'No need.' Hae said.

'Oh?'

'You know him quite well.'

Hyuk felt as if the sky was going to drop on him any minute now, the air seemed harder to breathe in. 'Who?'

Hae looked up. 'Kyu.'